Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hornier than ever, crazed with lust and love for his irreplaceable little sister, enthralled by the indescribable combination of warm squeezing tightness and wanton dick-engulfing willingness of her heavenly butthole, Tyler rode Michelle's plump booty with unprecedented passion, coaxing louder screams and stronger assgasms from her with his every vigorous rump-impaling slam. Lost in their shared buttfucking daze, the siblings couldn't have told how long their primal sodomy lasted, the sheer intensity and sinful satisfaction they got from their anal coupling overriding their senses completely. Indeed, that awesome assfuck only went on for a handful of scorching hot minutes by Gabby's reckoning, but even she didn't care about the quantitative aspects of that spectacle given how powerful and unique and obscenely beautiful it was.

Possessed by his unquenchable craving for Michelle's incredible ass, Tyler found himself shortening his furious thrusts the closer he got to his quickly approaching climax. If at first he only withdrew his massive shaft halfway on each out-stroke, he soon began leaving two thirds of his throbbing dickmeat tucked snugly inside his sister's rippling rectum when he pulled out, then three quarters, and then gradually more. Inch by fat veiny inch, Tyler's overswollen boner appeared to become trapped inside Michelle's cozy chute, as if her buttery bowels were clutching too tightly onto its length to let it escape their cock-milking grip. In truth, albeit still pumping furiously in and out of Michelle's lovely little asshole, it was Tyler who refused to deprive himself of the warmth and tightness of his sister's deepest anal depths; it was just so insanely good to let his raging horsecock soak in the soft engulfing heat of her narrow rectum that he just couldn't bring himself to extract his pole from her fabulous bootyhole, whose shaft-gobbling snugness he was totally and happily addicted to.

Of course, the last hint of unclouded rationality still remaining in Tyler's mind did allow him to realize that his debauched, overpowering need to leave more and more of his achingly stiff sausage engulfed inside Michelle's steamy anal tunnel at all times would very soon make it impossible for him to pull out of her asshole at all, effectively preventing him from hammering away at her bouncy, plump bubble-butt any more. Of course he knew that, but he simply couldn't bring himself to care. With each out-stroke, Tyler withdrew less of his girthy length and, to compensate for the shortness of the following in-stroke, he put even more force into it, which resulted in a barrage of shallow, increasingly more desperate rump-slapping thrusts that sent yet more gushing rivulets of sweet nectar streaming down Michelle's thighs and drew ever sexier assgasmic screams from her slack, drooling mouth.

Unsurprisingly yet somewhat luckily, Tyler's wild assault on his sister's hot dick-squeezing anus didn't last too long, not enough to result in the unavoidable standstill that it would have ultimately reached.

Catching a totally butt-crazed Tyler by surprise, his ejaculation surged sudden and implacable along his rampaging monstercock, making it indubitably clear to him that he was going to cum in a matter of instants and with such energy that attempting or even hoping to delay his climax was just not an option. Overwhelmed by the rushing advance of his ejaculation, Tyler sank his fingers into the cushiony, jiggly plumpness of Michelle's epic buttcheeks and threw his head back, growling in bestial pleasure as he rammed his fat schlong to the hilt inside her ass one last time, pressing his huge ballsack against her nectar-soaked slit as he let his gigantic orgasm explode with geyser-like force in the deepest, tightest depths of her dick-squeezing rectum. The torrent of warm, creamy cum that hosed her forbidden passage and bathed her sensitive, thoroughly fucked anal walls like a deluge of the sexiest, most indecently soothing of balms took Michelle's breath away and blew her away completely, leaving her barely conscious as she drowned in the blinding white bliss of a glorious brain-frying assgasm.

Like an uninterrupted jet of liquid pleasure, Tyler's thick seed kept spewing deep inside Michelle's creamy bowels as her pussy wept joyous streams of girlcum and her body went totally limp, overpowered as it was by the detonation of anal ecstasy that coincided with and was augmented by her brother's rectum-flooding orgasm. Equally stupefied by the toe-curling rush of delight coursing through him, Tyler found himself feeling faint and seeing stars as his fully buried horsecock inundated his sister's climaxing, shaft-milking passage with more and more huge jets of sperm. Light-headed and pleasure-weakened yet very mindful to hold his entire flexing pole firmly crammed inside her velvety chute, a groaning and dazed Tyler shifted from crouching over Michelle's epic bubble-butt to kneeling behind it, only to then let himself fall forward onto her limp frame, draping his strong chest over his sister's smooth back while he wrapped his powerful arms around her gorgeous little body. Thus positioned, it was easy for Tyler to let his head rest close to Michelle's, allowing their panting mouths to be close enough to touch and, as soon as their lips realized the nearness of their rightful counterpart, kiss.

Incomparably inferior to the siblings' tangled and mutually sustaining orgasms, Gabby's own climax was still awesome enough to make her wonder just how deep her previously unexplored voyeuristic streak ran. What she knew for sure was that Tyler and Michelle were insanely hot to watch as they let their forbidden yet genuinely pure passion run loose, and the unforgettable buttfuck she had just been privileged to witness left no doubt in Gabby's mind concerning the formidable pleasure that the siblings could give each other. Even if she couldn't actually see the undoubtedly big spurts of cum that Tyler was pumping deep inside his sister's rectum, the panting brunette was ready to bet that Michelle's anal passage was now completely flooded with brotherly sperm. In fact, soon enough Gabby even got a visual confirmation of her lewd and well-founded suspicions.

As the siblings' still coupled bodies ceased to writhe and their languid, kiss-muffled moans of ecstasy started to abate, Gabby's pleasure-foggy but still avidly focused eyes went wide as she noticed a thick, pearly white froth of freshly spewed semen starting to form around the dick-clenching, obscenely stretched rim of Michelle's pink bootyhole. Shockingly enough, and despite being tightly plugged by her brother's enormous truncheon, Michelle's anus had been inundated so massively by Tyler's torrential orgasm that his creamy cum was starting to overflow her fully stuffed chute. The dense, slowly seeping trickles of warm sperm that leaked from Michelle's overfilled asshole mesmerized Gabby completely, leaving her numb with awe as her lust-addled brain pondered on her deeply sodomized, still cock-impaled friend's insane luck in having a brother so hot and loving and passionate and, most importantly, capable of such monumental ejaculations.

In spite of the voyeuristic torpor and self-imposed restraint that had held her silent and still so far, Gabby was eventually stirred awake and spurred into action when she saw a couple of dribbles of Tyler's ass-escaping cum make their oozing way down Michelle's smooth taint and finally mingle with the rivulets of clear, glinting girlcum that were drenching both her pussy and Tyler's huge slit-bumping balls while also streaking continuously down her shapely thighs. Veritably hypnotized by that image of the siblings' respective love juices mixing together as they flowed indecently from each of Michelle's well-fucked holes while Tyler's monstercock remained embedded balls-deep up her ass and his beefy scrotum pressed firmly against her gushing pussy, Gabby unsteadily crumpled off her chair and knee-walked with purposeful if dreamy quiet toward her bed and the joined lovers.

Positioning herself beside the coupled siblings, her ears full of the sound of their languid kissing as her eyes drank in the amazing close up view of Michelle's overdilated butt-ring greedily clinging to the very root of Tyler's gigantic schlong, Gabby reached a long delicate finger forward and dipped it in one of the trickles of mixed seed and girlcum glazing Michelle's pink labia.

That unexpected touch hastened Michelle's slow reemergence into full consciousness, inducing her to pull back from Tyler's smooches and thus end their extended, panting lip-lock. Baffled by that move, Tyler blinked in surprise and noticed that his sister's pleasure-clouded eyes were turned to look to the side. Following Michelle's gaze, Tyler realized what had just happened the very moment he saw Gabby kneeling right beside them, her eyes half-closed and her tongue extended as she brought to her mouth a finger coated in what looked like a combination of his cum and Michelle's sweet juices.

The humming sound and the shiver that ran through the kneeling brunette as she devotedly savored her lewd treat and slowly swallowed it made both Michelle and Tyler chuckle softly, which in turn caused Gabby to turn their way and smile brightly as well. Licking her lips and watching them with new-found respect and naughty interest and something that the siblings could only interpret as her peculiar version of affection, Gabby took a moment to stare the tightly hugging couple in the eyes before she spoke her husky, truthful opinion about what had just happened.

"That was incredible. You two are fucking perfect together."

Something in the brunette's tone made the siblings blink in glad surprise, and the uncharacteristic note of awe in her voice wasn't lost on either Tyler nor Michelle. Indeed, the fact that someone other than themselves was openly approving of their being together affected them both instantly, instilling in them a shared warmth that made their connected bodies feel even closer than they already were. Not that they needed nor had ever looked for validation of their relationship, but both Michelle and Tyler felt suddenly very good now that they were unexpectedly receiving it. As his fat unyielding shaft remained cozily engulfed in the snug, warm clutch of her anal depths and his strong chest pressed affectionately onto her back, Tyler tightened his embrace around Michelle and possessively cupped her huge bulging boobs while their mouths once again joined in a deep, spontaneous soulkiss that conveyed, among other things, their shared relief in having somehow found Gabby to be a trustworthy ally rather than the diabolical archenemy they had feared she might be.

Loath to break that moment of love and passion yet immensely turned on by the fact that, just as Tyler seemed to have no intention of pulling out of his sister's ass so did Michelle obviously agree that her velvety rectum was the ideal sheath for his monstercock, Gabby bit her lips and waited in religious silence until the siblings' prolonged kiss reached its natural conclusion and their mouths parted with a wet, resounding smooch. Then and only then, as Tyler's and Michelle's eyes lazily turned her way again, did the brunette allow her signature smirk to curl up the corners of her lips as she teasingly but seriously asked the question that she was burning to hear them answer in the affirmative and as soon as possible.

"So, guys... When do we do this again?"

*****

To be continued...