Little Sisters Ch. 03: Alex Grows

Story Info
Alex and Joe's relationship explained and grows.
1.5k words
4.23
14.1k
19

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK I will do my best with grammar and punctuation but it is not my best area so sorry if it's a problem. I have tried several times to get someone to edit but it just hasn't worked out. Also this is just a story a fictional work and all characters are 18 during sexual activity.

***

I guess to start I should explain my family a little more since others didn't understand it in the first chapter. My name is Joe and I have two little sisters Alex and Bess raised by our single mother mostly. Our father did come back into the picture but that is for later. This is me telling about my little sisters and my sexual experiences with each other.

Now I think it is important for me to mention that I am planning to also tell of times I had sex with my cousins as well but those will be labeled appropriately. I am doing this to tell the whole story as I remember it or for the parts I am not involved in as it was told to me. Like I hinted at earlier my father does have a part in the story but that is later but doesn't involve me except how I use it when I find out. My father is the only parent that has a sexual part in the story so sorry if you are wanting something else but like I said it is how I remember it not dramatized.

Now that you have a basic idea of my family I will give you more details on me and my sisters. For this chapter I am going to stick with Alex mainly and will use the next one for Bess. I am the oldest followed by Alex about 16 months later who was followed by Bess 23 months later.

So Alex was the middle child of us and was always seeking attention even as a baby. OK maybe she didn't do it on purpose as a baby but had some issues that made her require a lot of attention. This would continue on into present day as an adult through out our childhood and teenage years.

So we typically were on opposite side of the spectrum in almost everything we did. That doesn't mean I didn't love Alex or take up for her she was still my little sister. It just meant that we were typical for a brother and sister in that we fought with one another but had each others back. Also since there were a lot of times we didn't have other kids around we had to play with each other.

Now I am not going to go back over all of the first chapter but will do a quick recap of it. I had sex with Alex for the first time to convince her that she didn't need to go back out with her cheating ex because she was attractive to guys. The original plan while it might not have been the best was to fuck her once to show her that if I Joe her own brother found her physically attractive when not thinking of her as my sister others would as well. Now there were several flaws with this plan but the one unseen flaw was that Alex and I would enjoy having sex with each other and want to continue having sex together.

The thing you need to understand with Alex sex was just that sex nothing emotional for me. It was fun and I wasn't using her anymore than she was me. It was convenient for us both because we lived in a small rural area without much else. Now I would learn later Alex became more involved than I did I wasn't trying to use her in any way but it just wasn't the same for me as it was for her. Now back to the story and how things would progress with Alex after our first time fucking one another.

Two days after I had fucked Alex for the first time I would return to school from my suspension & it would start out uneventful even when I saw Frank in first period. This would come to an abrupt end when I walked into the cafeteria to find Alex and her best friend Beth cornered by none other than Frank. The thing is once Beth found out about Frank and Alex she no longer wanted anything to do with him either.

Frank being the complete jerk he was decided to try and play Alex again by acting like he wanted to make up with her. Seeing the girls cornered I calmly walked up to them and warned Frank that if he came near either of them again I would make sure he was out of school longer than me. Frank would quickly disappear and Beth would thank me for chasing him away so that they could get there lunch. Alex would give me a hug and whisper in my ear so that no one heard that she would thank me once we got home.

The rest of that uneventful day would pass with me looking forward to getting home for Alex to thank me. We got home before anyone else by at least 2 hours since Bess was a couple grades behind and mom didn't get off until late. As long as we had our homework done before mom got home then we were good.

As soon as we walked through the door Alex told me she would meet me in my room in a couple of minutes. I went straight there and got undressed to wait for her to arrive. I was just sitting down on my bed completely naked when Alex walked into my room locking the door behind her as she entered. She then proceeded to also strip naked and then got down on her knees between my legs so she could start sucking my dick.

It felt so good to feel her lips wrapped around my cock as her tongue kept going up and down my shaft on top and bottom. I just couldn't resist using my hand on her head as I began thrusting into her willing mouth. I wouldn't last long before giving up the first load of cum right in her mouth but to her credit she swallowed ever drop and soon had me hard once more.

Once I had cum in her mouth she would flip around so we were in the 69 position while she sucked me hard once more I ate her pussy to dripping. Then just I was solidly firm and hard once more she sat her self on me and rode me until she couldn't ride anymore. Only then did I take over and with her laid back on my bed I fucked her until I once more filled her up with another load of her big brothers cum. The whole time I was fucking her she was telling me how much she liked it, how it was just what she wanted, and begging me not to stop until I creamed her sweet pussy.

After we finished we had about 45 minutes until Bess got home so we quickly cleaned up and did our homework. Bess was just sitting down at the kitchen table to do her homework when we finished ours so we left her alone. As we put our book bags up I took Alex back into my room locking the door behind us.

I made Alex lean over my bed as I lifted her skirt and removed her panties before taking my cock out of my pants to once again bury my stiff rod into Alex's more than willing and waiting pussy. We both knew we didn't have long to finish so it was a straight up fucking for a quick release.

The whole time I am pounding my cock deep into her pussy Alex has her face buried in my pillows to muffle the sound she is making. I can make out her words of pleasure and request to keep going as I relentlessly fuck her from behind. I once more release my semen into my little sister Alex's pussy. Then collapse on the bed only to have her quickly clean my flaccid cock with her mouth. Once again I find myself enjoying my little sister's lips wrapped around my cock as her tongue cleans us off of it.

Once my cock is clean Alex then quietly gets up puts her panties back on straightens her skirt and leaves my room. I hear her enter her room as I put my penis back in my pants and adjust myself so when Bess enters my room a few minutes later nothing is out of place. It is still a little while before Bess and I would enjoy our first time so no nothing happened between us then.

That is all for now and the next chapter will be about Bess. Now I know it wasn't to sexually detailed but I was hoping to explain our relationship better and show how things started to grow with Alex into a mutual beneficial sexual experience.