Little Sister's Reformation

Story Info
Home is where the family three-ways are.
11k words
4.64
41.3k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bumbie
Bumbie
264 Followers

"Good night, don't wait up," Sophie said as she rushed out the door to the waiting car.

Drew waved and closed the door, and their mother asked, "Who's her date tonight? And are they male, female, or nonbinary?"

"I couldn't tell," Drew answered as he sat down on the couch. "Do you think she's going for some kind of record?"

Nicole rolled her eyes. "I agree she's gone pretty wild. She finished high school, turned 18, and then it was like someone fired a starting pistol. I keep hoping she'll get tired of it and settle down a little. But I've decided only to nag her about work or school. When it comes to her sex life, well, she's an adult now, she has to make her own choices."

"You're right, Mom," said Drew, "but I worry about her. After all, I'm supposed to look out for my little sister, right?"

"I worry about her too. But I've done everything I can to get her to be careful." She turned her attention to the TV and started scrolling through Netflix to get to the next episode of the series they were watching. Most nights, Sophie stayed out late and Drew and his mother watched TV and went to bed early. It was a comfortable routine.

As usual, after several minutes Drew's attention wandered from the TV and he started stealing looks at his mother sitting on the couch next to him. She was wearing a robe and he could see just a hint of cleavage between her big tits. He'd thought about those tits a lot. And not just that. His mother had a pretty face and a sensual, curvaceous build. Once he had started noticing her, he couldn't stop. He was always on the lookout for a good view of her tits or her ass. More than once, he had jerked off fantasizing about her, and this was shaping up to be one of those nights.

Halfway through the episode, they took a break. When they sat back down on the couch, Nicole suddenly asked, "Do you ever feel jealous of your sister's love life? I mean, she's going out every night and you're stuck at home watching TV with your mom."

"No, Mom, I like doing this with you."

"I like it too. But don't you want to have a girlfriend?"

"Sure. But you know how I am, I'm not that good with people. I've never figured out the whole dating thing. And I wouldn't want to be like Sophie and date a lot of different people anyway. I'd rather find one person that I feel really close to."

"Yeah, I guess I'm the same way."

"What about you, Mom? Don't you ever want to find a new partner?"

"Well, I did date for a few years after your father and I split up. You were probably too young to remember it."

"I just remember having a bunch of different babysitters for a while."

"Yeah. But I never really clicked with anyone, and after a while it just became too much. Between my career and raising two kids, something had to give, so dating just fell by the wayside. But I have no regrets. Being a mother is the most rewarding thing I've ever done."

"But don't you ever get, you know, horny?"

Nicole laughed nervously. "That's what sex toys are for," she mumbled, and then in a tone that said she was definitely changing the subject, "Anyway, I'm sure you'll find someone before too long. You're young and handsome."

"And you're gorgeous, Mom."

"Well, it's nice of you to say so."

"No, I really mean it!" He decided to hint a little harder. "You're sexy, Mom."

She thought that over for a second. Drew wondered if he had gone too far. But all she said was, "Most people don't think a 45-year-old mother's body is all that hot."

"But that's not true, Mom! There's lots of, uh..." Drew hesitated, then plunged ahead. "There's lots of porn videos of women your age. It's a big thing now."

"Yeah, but that's porn! Those women probably aren't as old as they pretend, or else they're super fit and had all kinds of surgery. It's not realistic."

"No, there are lots of older women with natural bodies. You look great, you could do those videos."

Nicole was giving him a serious look now. Finally she said, "This has gone on long enough." She stood up, faced him, took off her robe, and threw it on the couch. She was wearing a pink bra and pink panties.

"There," said Nicole, "now you can see all my fat and stretch marks."

"You're not fat, Mom," said Drew. Sure, she had a little extra weight around her middle. That just made him want to cuddle and squeeze her big hips.

Nicole thought a little bit longer. "Okay," she said, and quickly pulled down her bra, turned it around and unhooked it, and threw it on the couch. Her large heavy breasts flopped down onto her chest, the long pink nipples erect and pointing slightly downward. Her tits swayed and hung lower as she bent down to remove her panties. Nicole straightened up and turned around to show Drew her wide but muscular ass. Turning to face him again, she said, "You see how saggy everything is?"

You're not saggy, Drew thought. Your tits hang down because they're beautifully heavy and full and exciting. Your ass has just enough padding to make me want to grab it and spread it. But all he said was, "You're beautiful, Mom."

Nicole stared at him for a moment, put her robe back on, and sat back down on the couch. "Well, that backfired," she said. "I suppose you think I didn't notice how you've been looking at me. Always staring at my tits. I thought if you saw me in the nude you'd realize that I was a lot better in your imagination than in reality. Listen, you don't have to be diplomatic. Now that you've seen me, you know I'm too old to appeal to you, right?"

"No, Mom. You're even sexier than I imagined."

She looked down at the bulge of his hard dick, clearly outlined through his thin shorts. "You know, you're not the only one who's been stealing looks." She continued more softly, "It's only fair to warn you, sometimes I've enjoyed the effect I've been having on you."

Drew put his hand gently on his mother's arm and asked, "What are you saying, Mom?"

Nicole drew a deep breath. "I'm saying, always be careful what you ask for, because you might get it."

Drew looked into her eyes. "I want it," he whispered.

Nicole returned his gaze, then suddenly shook her head, shrugging off her thoughts. "Look, I know how it is with young guys. You get so horny and desperate you'd have sex with anyone. In the moment."

"It's not just in the moment. I've been thinking about it a long time."

"Really? Have you thought about how you would feel about it tomorrow morning? Realizing you fucked your mom?"

Those words only pushed Drew's excitement higher. "I would love it," he said. "I would want to do it again."

Nicole pondered that. "But everyone knows mothers and sons aren't supposed to have sex," she protested weakly. "As a mother, I shouldn't do it."

"As a mother. But what about as a woman?"

"As a woman..." Nicole paused, then stood up, shaking slightly. She took off her robe again and faced him, naked. "Get undressed."

Drew scrambled to his feet. It was a huge relief to finally free his erect cock from his shorts. When he'd stripped completely, he sat back down, perched on the edge of the couch cushion. His mother immediately knelt between his legs. She gently fondled his balls and ran her wet tongue up the length of his dick, making him shiver. "You're so big and hard," she murmured. She looked into his eyes and asked, "Are you going to be able to hold off from coming for a while?"

"I think so, Mom."

"Try," she said. "And by the way, you don't have to worry about getting me pregnant. I had my tubes tied after Sophie was born."

Nicole lowered her lips over the head of her son's dick and took him far into her mouth. But she had no intention of giving him a blow job. After sucking him briefly, and getting his dick thoroughly lubed up with spit, she stood up and straddled him. She pulled at her pussy with one hand and quickly slipped the head of his dick inside her. Drew could see her thick pussy lips peeking out from her light, silky pubic hair. He watched in fascination as she slowly lowered herself onto his cock. Her pussy hugged and stroked him from all sides as he went deeper inside her. Finally she was pushed tight against his crotch, his throbbing cock as deep inside as it would go. "Oh, that feels so good," Nicole sighed.

She leaned over her son and guided one nipple to his mouth. "Suck me," she whispered. Drew grabbed both her tits and licked and sucked greedily. Nicole worked one hand in between their bodies and began rubbing her clit in slow circles while she moved up and down slightly on Drew's cock. She put more of her weight on him, her warm, heavy body pressed against his.

"Oh yes, suck harder," Nicole breathed. She tensed slightly, rubbing her clit faster. "Your dick feels so good inside me. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come!" Nicole gasped, and squirmed on top of Drew as he continued to flick her hard nipple with his tongue. Finally she leaned back, pulling her tit from his mouth, and smiled as she looked breathlessly down at him. "Thank you, baby. Did you come yet?"

"Not yet, but I'm so close."

"Well, now it's my turn to make you feel good."

Nicole leaned forward again, her tits hanging in Drew's face, and stroked her pussy up and down on his dick. "Oh Mom, that feels amazing," Drew moaned. He grabbed her hips and began thrusting up to match her strokes.

"Yes, baby, give me your cum," Nicole urged. "Come inside my pussy!"

Drew felt the cum rushing up as his mother's hot, wet pussy massaged his dick. "I'm coming!" he whispered, and flooded her with a long series of spurts.

Nicole collapsed on top of him and pressed her mouth against his. Their tongues tangled together as Drew wriggled his hips under hers, coaxing a last few drops of cum from his twitching dick. Nicole put her head on his shoulder and they lay together, their desires satisfied at last.

Finally Nicole stood, smiling down at Drew, and he admired the view of her beautiful tits, the curve of her hips, and her freshly fucked pussy with a dribble of his cum just starting to leak out of it.

"That was fantastic, Mom," was all he could think of to say.

"Yeah, it was great," she agreed. "I'm just going to pop into the shower now, okay?"

They prepared for bed separately as usual, but when it came time to say good night, Drew hugged his mother close and they shared a lingering kiss. Then they went to their separate beds and were asleep by the time Sophie came home.

***

The next morning, Nicole came into Drew's room before he was out of bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and asked, "How are you?"

"I'm great, Mom, how are you?"

"Slept like a baby. Listen, I just want you to know, if you feel weird about last night, and you want to talk about it..." she looked down at the bedspread, "or if you just want to forget it ever happened... well, those are options."

"Do you want to forget it ever happened?"

"No."

"Neither do I."

She looked up and smiled at him. "I'm glad."

"You know, Mom, when you first came in here, I thought maybe..."

"What?"

"I kind of hoped you were thinking of a little morning sex before Sophie gets up."

She laughed. "Well, I guess that answers my other question. But do you remember that there's this thing called work? I have to get going. And don't you have some classes to go to?"

"Okay, okay."

"You'll just have to wait until tonight," Nicole said, patting Drew on the arm. "Can you do that?"

"Yeah. But it'll be hard."

"I'm counting on it."

***

That evening, Drew and his mother were settled on the couch well before Sophie was ready to leave. They stalled around, playing with the remote, until she went out the door with a wave, saying "Have fun, guys!"

"We will!" Nicole replied as the door closed. She and Drew looked at each other.

"I thought she'd never leave," said Drew.

"Me too," said Nicole, taking Drew's hand and standing up. "Come into my bedroom, we're going to do it properly this time."

Nicole was already naked under her robe. She took it off and rolled onto her back on the bed while Drew undressed.

"I want to lick your pussy, Mom," said Drew, crawling between her legs.

"Okay, but just for a minute," she replied. "I've been thinking about your dick all day and I can't wait much longer."

Drew gently spread his mother's fleshy, pink pussy lips and started bathing her whole pussy with his tongue, intoxicated by the taste and aroma. Nicole moaned, kneaded her tits and pulled at her nipples. Her rather large clit was already firm and sticking up for Drew to flick it with his tongue. Just when he was really getting into it, she suddenly sat up, saying, "That's enough, I need you to fuck me now!"

Drew sat up and saw that his mother was squeezing lube from a bottle onto her hand. She grabbed his dick and spread the lube on him quickly. "Now you're going to be able to give it to me good and hard!" she said eagerly as she lay back down and spread her legs wide. Drew slipped into her immediately, sitting up so he could enjoy the view of her tits as he slowly stroked in and out of his mother's wet pussy.

"Fuck me harder!" Nicole cried. He increased the power of his thrusts, bumping his crotch against hers with each stroke, watching her soft tits bounce up towards her face with every impact.

She pulled him down on top of her and wrapped her arms and legs around his back. "Harder! Deeper!" she urged. He pumped faster, as deep inside her as he could go, rubbing hard against her each time he bottomed out. "Oh yes, that's it," Nicole whimpered. "Grind against my clit. Grind it. Fuck me harder. I want to come, I want to come. Keep fucking me! I'm coming!" she squealed.

While his mother writhed underneath him, Drew felt his cock throb inside her. A gusher of cum exploded into her hot pussy. They humped desperately against each other, mashing themselves together at the point where they were joined, Drew struggling to inject his cum as far inside his mother's pussy as possible. Finally their frenzy of pleasure subsided and they relaxed, panting, Drew's cock still buried deep inside her.

Nicole grinned up at him. He nuzzled her tits and they rolled onto their sides, still locked together. "Wow, Mom, that was almost scary," Drew laughed.

"Sorry, it's just that it's been so long," she sighed happily. "I have a lot of catching up to do."

They lay together a while longer. "Well, it's still early," Drew ventured. His mother pulled gently away from him and scooted down between his legs. He rolled onto his back as she lowered her mouth over his semihard dick, sucking up the mixture of lube, cum, and pussy juices. "Ooh, that feels great," he groaned.

She kept sucking him until he was completely hard, then looked up and asked, "Can you fuck me again now? We could take it slow this time."

"Sure. Um, can we try it doggy style?"

"Okay."

Nicole got up on her hands and knees and then lowered her head to her pillow, with her ass sticking up. "I can't believe I'm letting you see me in this position," she said, with her cheek against the pillow.

"Oh, that's the part of this that surprises you?" Drew teased as he positioned himself behind her. He ran his hands slowly down the curve of her back and over her wide, firm ass cheeks. "Your ass is so awesome," he said softly, admiring the view. He swirled the head of his cock around her slick pussy lips, found her opening, and pushed inside. His mother started rubbing her clit.

"Ooh, I'm so sensitive I'm practically coming already," said Nicole. "Take it slow this time."

Drew held his mother's hips and worked his cock smoothly in and out of her in long strokes, her engorged pussy caressing him in return. She flexed her back, tilting her ass, and gasped when she found just the right angle. She rubbed her clit faster. "Oh yes, that's it! Right there! Keep fucking me. Oh, that's so good! I'm coming again, I'm coming, I'm coming... Don't stop, keep fucking me." Nicole dropped her hand from her pussy, relaxed, and moaned with pleasure as he continued his slow fucking. "I want you to come inside me again."

Drew felt her pussy suddenly tighten around his dick. "Wow! What are you doing?" he asked.

"Just a little squeeze to help you come," she giggled. "Does it feel good?"

"It feels great," said Drew, breathing hard as he savored the sensations. A few final thrusts put him over the edge. "I'm coming!" he grunted, pouring more cum into his mother's pussy.

"Yes! Give it to me! Fill me up!" she cried.

When Drew finally pulled out, he kissed her ass cheeks and rested his head on them until she lowered herself to the mattress and rolled onto her back. She sat up and gently squeezed his dick between her finger and thumb, sliding them up his shaft to push out one last drop of cum, which she scooped up with a finger and stuck in her mouth. Drew shook his head in amazement. They lay down and he cuddled up to his mother's soft breasts.

"I'm wiped out," said Drew.

"Me too," Nicole sighed. "I guess that'll have to hold me until tomorrow night."

They soon settled into a new comfortable routine. Every night that Sophie went out -- which was most nights -- they thoroughly satisfied each other sexually and were back in their separate beds before she got home.

***

One night, as soon as Sophie left on a date, Drew and Nicole started making out on the couch. Drew opened the top of his mother's robe and felt up her breasts. He lowered his head and started sucking on her nipples.

"Mmm, are you in the mood for a tit-fuck tonight?" Nicole asked.

"Whatever you want is fine with me, Mom," Drew answered from between her breasts. She reached down to pull his hard dick out of his shorts and started gently stroking it.

Suddenly they heard a key turning in the lock of the front door. They both froze in panic for a second. Then they sprang away from each other, hastily putting their clothes back in place.

Sophie bounced into the room, oblivious of what she'd interrupted. "Well, so much for that plan," she announced. "My date got called in to work at the last minute. Looks like I'll be hanging out with the couch potatoes tonight."

She flopped down between them and looked at the menu displayed on the TV. "You're still watching that series? Wait, you're still on episode four? I thought you saw that a couple weeks ago."

"Uh, we took time out to watch some other stuff," Drew improvised. "And now we feel like we have to watch it again because we forgot what happened."

"Oh," said Sophie, picking up the remote. "Well, it's all the same to me, because I haven't seen any of it. But I can figure it out as it goes along. Shall I start it?"

Nicole cleared her throat uncertainly. "Yeah, go ahead."

Sophie started the episode running and slumped down on the couch, apparently ready to zone out all evening. Drew and Nicole pretended to watch the show, shooting helpless glances at each other.

After about ten minutes, Nicole faked a yawn and stood up. "You know, I don't think I need to watch this again after all," she said, "and I'm kind of tired, so I think I'll just get into bed and read until I fall asleep."

"Okay, Mom, good night," said Sophie, without looking up.

Nicole walked past her and made eye contact with Drew as she went by. "Don't stay up too late," she said emphatically.

"I won't," he answered.

He managed to wait another ten minutes before making an excuse similar to his mother's and leaving Sophie alone on the couch. Standing in the hall, he closed his bedroom door from the outside, then silently let himself into his mother's bedroom.

"No way could I wait until tomorrow night," Nicole whispered as he undressed.

"Me neither," Drew whispered back. "We'll just have to be quiet."

***

Sophie stayed home the next night, and the one after that. The following day when Drew walked into the kitchen he saw Sophie scrolling through a familiar-looking web site on her phone.

Bumbie
Bumbie
264 Followers