Little Spouse on the Prairie Ch. 02

Story Info
Caroline makes a payment on an account.
1.1k words
4.16
81.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

*Note: I am a great fan of these books but those who have read the series know that Laura is a child at the beginning of the series. I have taken the liberty of making Laura eighteen years old so that she can tell her story of learning how to become a loving wife on the prairie. I am also using the visuals of the actors that portrayed the members of the Little House community in the television series.*

"Good morning, Half Pint. Happy birthday!"

Laura let her father hug her but found it hard to look him in the face after what she'd just seen. When she looked into his smiling face, all she could think of was the expression of joy on his face when her mother did that something special to him. "Thanks, Pa."

"Feel any different?"

"No, Pa."

"Well, you will. A whole new world opens up to you today."

"Really? Will Mary go through this?"

"Yes, before she marries Adam." Pa sat down to the table, his eyes on Caroline's backside as she bent to light the fire in the stove. "Learning how to become a loving wife is something that every woman must learn."

"I see." She paused, thinking. "Do men have to learn how to become loving husbands?"

"Oh, yes. Almanzo will be learning just as you are." Her father's eyes sparkled. "But it's the woman's job to keep her husband happy and sometimes, different things will be required of you, so that's why you'll have to learn."

"Ma, did you learn the same way."

"Oh, yes, darling." Caroline sat down on Charles' lap, grinding her hips down against him in a manner that her child could not see. "It was the best learning that I've ever done."

"When do I start?"

"This morning. I'll fix you lunch and you and I will head over to the General Store. Harriet and Nels have offered to give you your first lesson."

"Okay."

"Caroline, don't forget to stop by the lumber mill." Charles said, his mouth full of scrambled eggs.

"Oh, yes! I forgot." Ma smiled at Laura. "I have to pay a visit to Mr. Hanson. Do you want to go with me?"

"Yes, Ma."

"Good. Well, get to your chores and we'll go as soon as everything's done."

Excited beyond belief, Laura ran out to complete her chores, finishing in record time. Pa watched her dash about, laughing as she shoveled manure like a crazed woman, forked fresh hay into the stalls and poured feed into the troughs. She carried water from the creek and filled the water troughs, then turned the cows and horses into the pasture so that they could enjoy the tender shoots of thick, spring grass.

She went back down to the creek and washed her hands and face. Her mother gave her a cloth to wipe her face with and helped her brush the dust from her dress. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, ma'am."

And so Caroline and Laura set off in the wagon, heading toward town. The ride was bumpy, but enjoyable and the untouched countryside rolled by, every inch bearing the promise of the oncoming spring season. The undulating valleys gave way to hard dirt roads and buildings that popped out of the wilderness. This was Walnut Grove, the town that she loved and had grown up in. Ma steered the horses over towards Hanson's Mill and pulled the wagon over to an empty spot under the trees. Laura jumped down and waited patiently as her mother set the hand brake and stepped down.

"Mr. Hanson?"

"Hello, Mrs. Ingalls!" Lars Hanson came out from behind the saw blade, his wide smile hidden beneath his moustache. "Hello, Laura. Congratulations on your engagement!"

"Thank you." She gave Mr. Hanson a hug and stepped back, nervously noticing that he was looking at her mother's breasts. "I hope that you and Mrs. Hanson will be able to attend."

"We wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Good."

"I've come to make a payment on the lumber Charles got last week. Do you have time now?"

Hanson wiped his dusty hands on his apron, looking Caroline up and down and glancing at Laura before answering. "Sure. Let's go into my office." He started to head down the hallway and turned when he noticed that Laura was following behind her mother. "Uh, shouldn't Laura wait outside?"

"No, Lars. She will be a new wife in a couple of days and she needs to learn what a loving wife does for her husband."

Hanson nodded and turned, continuing down the hallway. His office was a small space fitted with a strong door and a small desk. It was on this desk that Ma sat upon, spreading her legs and pushing her dress and petticoats up. "Ma!"

"Hush, Laura. Be quiet and learn."

Heat burned Laura's face as she watched her mother pull her under drawers down, exposing her furry pussy. She had never seen her mother's nakedness so not only was she shocked from seeing her mother naked but also from her mother so eagerly exposing herself to Mr. Hanson. The older man knelt, his hands lightly touching Caroline's white thighs and she smiled down at him, scooting closer to the edge of the table.

"You smell sweet, Caroline." Hanson gruffly said, licking his lips. "I hope you taste as sweet."

Laura stared in horror as Mr. Hanson pushed his face between her mother's legs and began to kiss and lick the insides of her thighs. Caroline let her head loll back, supporting her weight with both hands and opening her legs farther. When his tongue hit the mark, she gasped, pressing her pussy more fully into his face. Hanson wrapped his hands around her butt cheeks and forced his tongue deeply into her crevice, licking and sucking until she was gasping.

"Ma?"

Caroline wasn't listening; she was cumming, her body trembling with the force of Hanson's plundering tongue. He licked and sucked a few moments more before releasing her and rising to his feet. "Are you all right, Caroline?"

"Yes, Lars." Laura watched the man help her mother down, then grab a ledger from the desk, making a notation in it. Hanson showed it to Caroline and she gave him a smile, tugging her drawers up. "Thank you, Lars."

"No, thankyou, Caroline. Charles is a very lucky man."

Caroline blushed as she opened the door. "See you next week. Come along, Laura."

Laura followed her mother out, turning back to wave at Hanson and knowing that she would always remember the sight of him with her mother's cream on his moustache. Her father's words echoed in her mind:A whole new world opens up to you today. She had a feeling that this was just the beginning.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers