Little Town Dreams Pt. 06

Story Info
Conclusion.
1.5k words
5
1k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 05/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FIVE YEARS ON

It is dark. There is no-one on the streets apart from two cameramen from the BBC Natural History Unit, there to make a documentary about urban fox mating rituals. They have been here a week and not seen a single fox, only cats, which wind between their legs as they carry equipment. On the plus side, they have no complaints about the excellent service offered by Mr and Ma Saunders in the bed and breakfast, so are willing to give it a few more days.

In the Saunders establishment, mating is certainly going on. Lorry driver Len is mounting his lover, Mr Saunders, while a BBC wildlife producer is mounting Ma Saunders. His grunts and snorts betray his inner dream. If only men were really like pigs! Oh, how he would love to hang on to this fine fat sow for a thirty-minute orgasm, giving her half a pint of his semen!

In another bedroom in the b &b, Mr Sykes is out of prison and is mounting Doris at the end of a sweet love story.

An unhappy young man who wanted to be a woman was coerced into becoming the patsy for a criminal gang, but was saved by his incarceration with experienced inmate Mr Sykes, who was happy to call him Doris and treat him as such. On her release, Doris kept her promise to wait for the older man who had treated her so kindly and protected her from some of the worse things that can happen in a prison. Ma Saunders supported her, and when Mr Sykes was released he was pleased to find Doris was now fully converted to her desired sex. Ma regards her as a surrogate daughter, and Mr Saunders is touched that she has at last what they both missed. Sykes and Doris are shortly to move to a place called Tranford which is supportive of such people, and where Mr Sykes has been offered a job as a representative with a company making security devices. They intend to be married there, and Ma Saunders has already bought a new hat for the occasion.

Head Teacher Mr Harris is in bed with one of his pupils, a girl by the name of Lavina Goodbody. But fear not, for school has ended. Eighteen-year-old Lavinia has completed her A levels and fifty-five-year-old Mr Harris has taken early retirement because of stress. Lavinia was bullied because of her of name, but Mr Harris did everything to support her, and she developed a crush. Her dream has come true, along with his wildest fantasy. He is more capable than you might expect. She intends to spend at least a year travelling before going to university. Mr Harris intends to do the same, having always regretted going straight to university, teacher training college then his career - initially a challenge, later a burden.

He will not shave, but will wear jeans and carry a backpack. They will hitch-hike and work in bars and restaurants in exotic places. Thirty years of dreaming mean that he owns the relevant Rough Guides and has a lot of the travel information in his head. She is not a slip of a girl, so it sometimes amuses them for him to wear her school uniform.

Mrs Harris is not dismayed, for the stunning Miss Smith has returned to teach geography and be the new head teacher, and they have resumed their explorations of female human geography. Their dream is a third party, preferably Ms Khan, if they can entice her back.

The schools closing for the summer brings mixed blessings to many parents, including Mr and Mrs Jones. With one child at school and another in a nursery, there were occasional daytime opportunities for totally free sex for this sibling couple. Tonight it is the usual cautious copulation to a pleasant but discreet end. Oh, how they would both love a long session with Mrs Jones' loud multiple orgasms! Five years ago they tried other partners and found them quite pathetic in comparison. Maybe it is the true love that makes the difference. Still, they are looking forward to their toddler's first experience of the seaside. And dream of the time when the children are gone, and they can return to their earlier erotic closeness.

Two people with the experience of children yet to come are Mr Houseman and Miss Palmer, the priest's housekeeper. He is entranced to feel the baby kick. She is still living in the priest's house, but Mr Houseman often stays the night, to the dismay of Father Brown, who has not yet persuaded them to marry before the big event, but hopes to baptise the child. The two atheists chuckle at the fact that they are secretly married already. They are fairly sure that their child was conceived in the church.

Ms Khan left both the police and her wife, Mel Trubshaw, to study, and now has the letters B.Pharm after her name, both actions delighting her parents. While the intention is for her to eventually take over the family pharmacy, she is now working at the city hospital, with instructions to look out for a doctor to marry. She is actively researching doctors of both flavours, but is inclined to look for the best of both worlds with a doctor (m) and nurse (f) combination. She is also keeping her hand in, as you might say.

Superintendent Trubshaw has had to give a severe reprimand to Sergeant Smith. She is more than a little displeased with the divorce from Khan and has dealt with it by working even harder, being a bit of a tyrant to her underlings. However, her career looks promising, with retired lesbian police officer Harris aiding her in every way. There are those who would not like Harris to reveal certain things.

The reason for Sergeant Smith's disgrace is this. Gonorrhoea. Now also possessed by some mature married ladies in the town, which has embarrassed some influential husbands, likewise needing treatment and information about their extramarital contacts. Pharmacist Khan has been interested to see who is getting the prescriptions. They include Mrs Thomas and several Chinese students, the probable origin. Mr Thomas was tested and found wanting. Not the cause and not an effect. Sadly for both, she will not be cuckolding him for some time.

Worst of all, Janice Griffiths was infected. Once (as a male) a popular mayor, then somewhat shunned as transvestite, she had now become a local treasure as a transgender housewife supporting (female) Councillor Griffiths. People who once would have been mocking or disgusted are now annoyed at the misfortune inflicted on a vulnerable person by an officer of the law. They are also sorry for Councillor Griffiths, who had supported her husband's transformation. The councillor is active on committees at county level, and being considered as a candidate for Member of Parliament. The combination of some tactical adultery and public sympathy makes this very likely.

(The little town has become quite inclusive. Miss Higgins and Mrs Brown openly hold hands on the street and are known to neighbours as the gay ladies. Doris doesn't entirely pass as a woman, but is treated as one in a friendly fashion.)

Sergeant Smith has had a stinging slap on the face by his sister, administered on behalf of their outraged mother, followed by one on the other cheek on behalf of herself. The gist of the communications is that he is an idiot not to have used a condom. While not a sparkling exponent of detection, this is a deduction he had already made.

It is going to be hard for them to find a nurse to marry and take him out of circulation, but it appears that he is going to have to bow to the inevitable. He can hold his own against a gang of toughs, but against the two Ghanaian women he has no chance.

"It's an ill wind," thinks Inspector Dixon, (newly promoted from sergeant), mentally adjusting the possibilities for community policing in his favour. Thank fuck he used a rubber on Mrs Thomas!

In hindsight, Constable Atkins is glad that he was faithful to his wife, though she has limited marital relations until he passes his sergeant's exam, which could be a long time.

The town council decided to take Green councillor Ms Hunter out of action for a year, by making her mayor. She has to be neutral on all matters, and chair but not contribute to debate. Councillor Fox was reluctant to be mayoress, so Janice Griffiths was invited to reprise the role. Mayor Hunter was so overwhelmed with the honour that she overlooked the inherent sexism and various other -isms of the arrangement. She makes speeches and people listen and clap! The caterers did their best, but the mayor's banquet (vegan and environmentally responsible) had fewer attending than usual.

The kebab shop did well that evening, and so did Councillor Fox.

There was a bit of embarrassment when the Mayor and Mayoress opened an animal rescue centre with special facilities for foxes, as no-one has seen or heard a fox for quite a while.

THE END