Little Tsaritsa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A... Arkady... stop... I can't-" His ministrations were sending her into a bliss that she was afraid she might not be able to escape from, and she pressed her head back against the padding of the seat, letting out a breathy whine. "Please. Stop. Mercy, mercy, I beg mercy."

"Forgive me, love. I can not stop," he managed to rumble before he returned to ministering her fiercely, fingers thrusting within her as he licked and sucked at her. This time, he did not shift back to a gentler rhythm, one arm hooked around her thigh, the other one pistoning against her as his tongue worked against her mercilessly.

"Damnit!" she hissed, trying to arch or wiggle away, but his grip was inexorable, and Arkady moved forward, pressing her into the sofa as her breathing broke out into jagged gasps. Much as she tried to shut him out, the attention he lavished on her demanded acknowledgment, the fire in her nerves filling her consciousness with nothing but Arkady Suvorin.

Her fist rammed against the couch as she arched, her head pressing back into the cushion as the ache gave way to a release that seared itself through her being.

His tongue continued moving at a slower pace now, and she let out a soft whine as she shuddered, a firm nibble from him causing an aftershock.

2:19. Nadezsha let out several expletives in English, understanding just what this meant even in her post-orgasmic haze. She stared down at him with half-lidded eyes as he pulled out his fingers to lick them clean, staring up at her. Lowering his head, he spread her labia with these same fingers to lick her several more times.

Fuck it. He'd won, and now... Well, what? Be a plaything of a mobster? After he lifted his head, he rose to his feet and stared down at her calmly. Blushing fiercely, she pressed her knees together, crossing her arms over her chest. Although with what she'd agreed to, it wasn't as if that might do her any good.

"Do you have work tonight?" he asked. She blinked at this mundane question after what they'd just done.

"I- Uh, no," she replied without thinking/ She'd just been planning to study, and watch some Netflix. She was glad for the night off, she'd worked several long shifts this week.

But the gleam in Arkady's eyes told her that he had something else in mind. He reached down, running his hand along his groin, making no secret of the arousal that was straining against the denim.

"Good. After what we just shared, I am loath to bring a pause to our intimacy too soon."

She pulled herself up into a fully seated position, starting to utter a feeble argument about needing to study. As he looked down at her, he slowly massaged his groin, running his palm down its length. "I am going to ravish you. A tsaritsa needs a tsar, and who better than I to attend to your delights?"

He moved swiftly again, tugging her shirt and bra off over her head, taking care to not pull either too fast or rough against her face. Tossing the fabric aside, he stroked his chin as he looked down at her, and she blushed even more fiercely.

"Have you any idea what a tempting sight you are, naked on my sofa? It is a memory I will never forget. And I will ensure that you never forget me." He leaned down, and she lightly bit her lip as his fingers stroked along her bare shoulders.

Arkady lowered his head to place kisses along her collarbone, and the tingling within the pit of her stomach intensified, twisting itself into an almost painful knot. His hands slid along her sides, and she felt the fabric of his shirt against her thighs and stomach as he leaned down further, pressing his nose and lips against a breast. Without thinking, she raised her arms, fingers digging into his sides as he started to suck on her nipple. Her digits curled against the fabric, tugging up his shirt as he started his tongue against her nipple.

"Arkady!" she gasped, pressing her head against the cushion. He gave her tit a nibble before raising his head, looking down at her with a gaze that told her what she'd known for a long time. A faint, knowing smile tugged at his lips before he reached down to pull off his shirt, revealing a white tanktop.

"Should I take this off?" he asked lightly. She glanced up at his face before returning her attention to his torso, seeing small, sharp peaks under the taut fabric. Dumbly, she nodded.

His body showed clear signs of being well-tended. There were several faint scars on his arms and chest, but these flaws seemed to enhance the fineness of his construction. Distant Nordic or Teutonic ancestors gave Arkady his strikingly pale blue hair and eyes, but there was a certain broadness of his face and shoulders that hinted at proud Tatar and Slavic descent.

"Look upon me, Nadezsha. You will be getting to know all this... very well."

Her eyes moved along his exposed flesh before the sharp buzz of her phone met their ears. Arkady blinked and looked down at the device, which was vibrating on the cushion, and picked it up.

The phone wasn't locked at the moment as she'd just been using it for the timer, and Arkady read what was on the screen before pressing several buttons.

"Hey, you can't do that!" she exclaimed as she started to get up. Wondering who had texted her and what Arkady had taken it upon himself to say on her behalf.

"I did you a favor, trust me," he replied casually, but he made no move to keep the phone out of her reach. She grabbed it and looked down at the screen.

'Hey Naddie, I need some help tonight'. From Ludmila, in English.

Arkady's response had been succinct. 'Nyet'. No.

She snorted at that, and before she could think of a response to either Ludmilla or Arkady, the phone went off again.

'Come on. I have important plans tonight and you have the chance to make a bit of extra money. Be a good cousin and help out. I'll owe you one!'

She often covered for Ludmilla when her (only slightly) older cousin had a date, but if she was honest with herself, she really didn't feel like going tonight. And Ludmilla always begrudgingly paid back the favors, to the point where it almost felt like a chore for Nadezsha to call her out on them. She glanced up at Arkady. Fuck, he looked like he belonged on a cover of Playgirl, with his... sexy shirtlessness. Was that even a word? Did that really matter when his shirtlessness was so nice to look at?

'Ya skazal nyet' I said no. Ludmilla's grasp of Russian was not the best, but she could understand even that. Arkady raised his eyebrow quizzically, and even though she was a bit miffed at him answering her phone, she let him read the screen.

"Turn the phone off. Let us not have any more distractions, hmm?" To make his point, he puled his own phone out of his pocket and set it on the glass-top coffee-table. She glanced down at it. She'd just blown off her cousin to have sex with Arkady.

Sex with Arkady. She'd given her word, and lost her gamble. Still, there had to be some way she could come out ahead in this.

"So now you're my tsar, hm?" she asked as she turned her phone off. He nodded with a smile.

"And this is your castle, where you are king?"

He raised his eyebrow in curiosity, and nodded.

"You won the bet fair and square, and I will honor that. But I also want to know that tsaritsa is more than just a pet name."

"So you think to be the clever maiden who makes an excellent bargain, like in folklore stories?" Arkady asked.

"Better that than the docile girl who accepts her fate," came her retort.

He closed in on her, drawing her into his arms, their bare chests pressing against one another as he cupped her face. His lips sucked hungrily on hers for a couple of seconds before he broke the kiss, pressing his pelvis against her, allowing her to get an impression of his need for her.

"I am in agreement with you, my tsaritsa. But for now, we have more pressing matters to attend to, do we not?" His voice was thick with a low growl, and he guided her free hand to his groin. She gasped a bit and begun to flinch back in surprise, but collected herself, feeling the thick flesh.

"This is going to be inside of you soon enough, and you will come to beg for it. You will ache for it."

I already do, she thought as his hand pressed down gently onto hers, his male flesh twitching under the increased pressure. It was thicker than anything else that had ever been in her. She slid her hand down it to get a better idea of its length, and he pressed his hips forward, grinding against her.

"Come now, Nadezsha." His free hand gently touched her own hand that was holding the phone. His fingers slid to the phone, starting to pull it out of her grip. She offered no resistance, and he kissed her forehead before setting the phone down next to his own.

In a swift movement, he scooped her up in his arms, strong arms holding her to his chest. She wiggled around a bit and hooked one arm around his shoulder.

o0o

Arkady smiled in self-satisfaction as he hugged her close to his body, inhaling the scent of her hair. Even though he'd won the bet, he still intended to pay for her education. He'd inform her of that later, once more urgent needs were addressed.

Turning around, he made his way to the master bedroom, where a king-size bed awaited. Giving Nadezsha one final squeeze, he lowered her down onto the quilted comforter. Semi-consciously, h instructed his hands to move to his pants, undoing the belt and unzipping them before wiggling out of them. He was so aroused that he was almost certain that his cock would tear out of the boxer briefs he was wearing. That came off within a moment, and he stood before her as he was made, and with his desire for her in full view.

He studied her face, seeing nervousness, but also curiosity and yes, even desire. Climbing onto the bed, he took her into his arms, his flesh aching even more at her proximity, and the warmth of the space between their bodies. She would be his forever.

o0o

Thanks to the reviewer who corrected me on a name. You're right, and your advice will be reflected when I edit this story.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Feedback is always appreciated by the author.

12