Little Tsaritsa Ch. 07

Story Info
The balance of power is explored in Arkady's skilled hands.
3k words
4.78
5.1k
6

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her apparent compliance with his commands and actions, Arkady could feel her tenseness as his hands slid along her shoulders and arms. He lifted one hand to her throat, caressing the silken flesh as he continued to kiss along her face and neck.

"Dominance and submission isn't about enslavement or having someone captive to your will," he whispered as he nibbled along her ear. "A good relationship is based on trust and open communication. In many relationships, there is someone bigger, stronger, more wealthy..."

His hand moved from her throat to a breast, cupping it as he stroked the nipple with his thumb. "Such things generally denote power, and the ability to protect or dominate one's partner." His other hand moved down to Nadezsha's own hands, pressing them against himself further. Her fingers wiggled, and she kneaded her palm against his semi-erect penis.

"But there are other forms of power," he added as he wiggled against her before backing away. "And strengths that manifest themselves in ways that can provide the greater advantage."

She wondered where he was going with all this. Was he horny or not? Because she knew she sure as hell was, and simply wanted him to toss her onto the bed and fuck her. Whatever game he wanted to play, she would not submit to him, at least not completely. First, she needed to see what he was playing at here.

"I want you to stand still, and simply pay attention to what I do." she heard him whisper. His fingers brushed along her shoulder and down her arm. Her nipples were hard, and she felt him brush past her breasts, lightly cupping one but avoiding the firm bud.

"You ache for my touch," he growled softly into her ear. She whimpered and nodded. His hands continued their slow, gentle assault along her body. Dancing along her ribcage, sliding down her belly and sides, reaching down to her rear end and back up her spine. Whenever he drew away, she tingled in his absence. In the distance, she could hear traffic if she strained to hear above the music he'd put on. His voice broke through the notes at pleasing intervals, thick Russian sliding past his lips like honey.

His hand returned to her front, going past her navel, fingers brushing along the dark curls above her heated womanhood. God, if he would just put his fingers in her, damnit. Standing here, unmoving while he touched and teased her... fuck, he was just too good at this.

"Spread your legs," he commanded. She immediately obeyed, and bit her lip when his fingertips brushed along her labia. Nadezsha was unable to stop her hips from rolling a bit against his hand, and she could almost swear she felt him smirking when he pulled his hand away.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?" he demanded. "You want my cock inside of you, pounding away at you, filling you up..."

"Yes," she whimpered. His touch had ignited her, and she could feel the slickness of arousal as she shifted around on her feet. She shivered as she felt his hand again, a finger probing into her, sliding up and down her slit before wiggling a few times against her clit.

"Arkady..."

"Yes. You say my name with so much raw need," Arkady replied in a purr. His finger slid into her up to the first knuckle. She curled her toes against her shoes. "You are hot and wet. Your body is ready."

"Damnit, Arkady."

He slid in another knuckle, wiggling his finger around several times before withdrawing. She heard the rustle of fabric before something hit the floor.

"On your knees," he commanded. Again, she complied, though it was easier said than done in her stilettos. He reached out with a steadying hand, and once she was situated, she felt something press against her lips.

"I am ready, as well. Feel it," he said, and she moved her head, lips brushing against the tip of his penis. She placed a kiss at the tip before scooting forward, rubbing her cheek against it, feeling its warm firmness as she inhaled the clean, musky scent of his sex. Lovingly, she kissed and nuzzled the engorged organ she'd become familiar with, making purring noises.

"Cheeky minx," she heard him chuckle. "Take it into your mouth."

She kissed her way back to the tip before taking him in, her soft moan reverberating through his flesh as she took in more. She felt fingers tangle into her hair, and he guided her into a gentle bob. Her tongue laved along his length as she pleasured him, feeling the head of his thick shaft press against the back of her throat with every downward motion of her mouth. After several minutes, she felt him slowly pull her head back, disengaging her from his cock.

She licked her lips and flexed her jaw a few times. "Stand up," she heard him say. Taking a slow breath, she tried to keep herself steady as she lifted one knee. This time he did not offer her assistance, but she did not doubt he was watching her closely. Doing her best with her arms restrained behind her back, she wobbled but managed to not fall as she positioned herself on her two feet.

"That was not easy, was it?" he asked. She shook her head.

"You put in a good effort nonetheless." He sounded pleased. "You do look absolutely fantastic in those shoes, though." She caught the scent of his cologne before feeling his hand on her hip. Suddenly, she was aware of the warmth radiating from his body, his chest less than an inch from her own. Something warm and hard brushed against her stomach, and instinctively, she moved toward it. He did not stop her, and pulled her into a tight embrace, emphasizing the fact that he was naked.

Reaching around, he grabbed the tie that dangled from the knot around her wrists, and gave a quick tug. She felt the slackness as he loosed his tie from her forearms, and instinctively she brought them forward, resting her hands on his upper arms, feeling the flex of his muscles.

"As soon as you are unbound, you reach for me," Arkady observed as he nibbled along her ear, running his hands down her arms. She felt his lips against her forehead. "Oh, Nadezsha." His hand slid down to find and tease her again, two fingers working their way inside of her as she arched around within his embrace, his other arm firmly around her back. She became lost in the scent and feel of him, her body flexing and twisting against his own, clenching around him as she felt the flex of his forearm against the small of her back. Her fingers dug into his arms as his fingers curled against her g-spot, and she whined out his name in desperation.

"You desire for this teasing to be over, yes?" he growled.

"Damn you, Arkady."

His fingers slid out of her, and he picked her up, tossing her onto the bed before he guided her onto her hands and knees, plunging into her in one swift thrust, her aching womanhood slick with want, offering him easy admission despite her tightness.

He was ruthless, seemingly intent on pounding her right into the bed, his balls slapping against her as he speared her over and over, the delicious friction having her gasping and shrieking. All the teasing and anticipation had left her highly sensitized to his sensual assault. After he sated himself, she collapsed on the bed, and she felt him slide the blindfold off.

She blinked several times, getting used to the light as Arkady came into focus, leaning over her, several strands of loose golden hair framing his face as he looked down at her.

"See what giving yourself over to me does for you," he said as he placed a kiss on her temple, cupping her face with his hand as he did so. "Surrender to the pleasures I have to offer, and you will not be disappointed," he promised.

She remembered how all too easily she'd obeyed his commands before. Naked, in stilettos, her arms bound behind her, she had responded to every order almost without thinking, and she remained silent under her lover's scrutiny. She shifted around as she stretched her legs.

As she rolled over, she felt the necklace slide along her collar bone. Reaching up, she felt the diamonds and emeralds set amidst the fine metalwork.

What had started out as a simple bargain was shaping up to more, and to a level that Nadezsha had never anticipated. Every time she tried to assert or maintain control, he had some way to one-up her. He truly was a formidable opponent, and if she were to make any headway against him, she would need to develop inner strengths, like the ones he'd been inferring to earlier.

"Are you well, my love?" she heard him ask. She looked back at him and nodded quickly.

"Yeah. Um, I was just thinking." She rolled away from him and climbed off the bed, pulling on the robe that was slung over the side of the bed. "I need to take these shoes off, my feet have had just about enough of them, as pretty as they are."

"Go ahead," he asserted. He was silent for a moment before he rose off the bed, pulling on a pair of lounge pants. She sighed softly as she rested the soles of her bare feet on the carpet, wiggling her toes. Her pussy still tingled from his attentions, and Nadezsha had to remind herself again to not give in to his games.

She went out to the living room, turning on the television as she stretched out on the couch with one of the blankets, replaying the events of the evening. Dinner, theater, sex. All in all a pretty pleasant night, actually. How many women would gladly allow a rich, handsome man to tie them up and tease them? Losing herself in the dialogue of the television, she did not hear Arkady move quietly, and opened her eyes when he lifted her legs so that he could sit on the other side of the sofa, draping her legs across his lap.

He rested a hand on her leg. She said nothing.

"What is the matter?" he asked.

Damn. She couldn't just sweep this under the rug until she was ready to talk about it, huh? "Nothing," she replied in a stubborn but quiet voice. Her hand slid up to her upper chest, feeling the necklace under the soft fabric of her robe. She had to stay strong, and not let him wear her down or exploit the chinks she knew she had in her defenses.

The hand resting on her leg now gripped it, although not painfully. "We need to talk. There is something that troubles you, and I sense that it has to do with me." Arkady's tone was calm, almost as quiet as her own, but there was no mistaking the steel in it.

Letting out a slow breath, she pulled herself to a sitting position, sliding her legs off his laps and drawing her knees to herself. He reached out to stroke her hair, apparently to try to reassure her, but she turned her face away.

"When I agreed to be your lover in exchange for college tuition, that is all I - and you - agreed to. Am I correct?"

He nodded slowly, as she noted in her peripheral vision.

"I figured that was no worse than a woman stripping to put herself through college. After all, you would be the only one to see me naked." She lifted her head, and though she did not look at him directly, she now had him well within her field of vision. He smirked but said nothing.

"So, me sharing your bed, in exchange for a full ride through college. No more, no less. It sounded like a great deal to me, and that's all I expected. I wasn't going to use you as a sugar daddy or whatever. But here I am, with ridiculously expensive clothing and jewelry, and you say you're going to give me a car and an apartment. I didn't ask for any of that, nor did I want it. I know you come from a privileged background and have certain standards and expectations and I don't doubt that affects your world view, but my needs are simpler. Like I said before, I don't need a sugar daddy. As soon as I'm done with college, I want to use my degree and do something worthwhile."

"There is nothing wrong with that, Nadezsha," he murmured. She huffed softly, and he continued, "I appreciate your work ethic and intend to encourage it. But that doesn't mean I can't give you nice things. I think you deserve nice things, and since I can easily afford them, I don't see why I can't be lavish in my affections - physical or material."

"I'd like you to stop doing that. Buying me things, I mean. It's just too much." Before he could protest, she pulled away from him. "I would like to stick with the terms of our original agreement. I know a lot of women would kill to be in my place, but I just find it overwhelming. I want only what I agreed to."

She fumbled around under the collar of her robe, undoing the clasp of her necklace and holding the jewelry delicately between her hands. Slowly, he rose from the couch, and she took a step back. He loomed over her, powerful arms flexing from broad shoulders.

She was no weakling, but she knew she didn't stand much of a chance against him. Her feet slid across the carpet as she took another step back before his looming figure, the shadows almost hiding his eyes as he moved in front of the light.

"I suppose I should be happy that you do not seek to exploit me," Arkady finally said. She swallowed thickly before he reached out to take the necklace from her hands, dropping it into his pocket. His tone was unreadable.

"What I truly want is your trust," he said quietly.

There was nothing she could think of to say to that, so she was silent, looking down at the thick carpet and Arkady's feet.

"I care about you very much, and that is why I am so generous."

"It's not that I am ungrateful-"

She heard him sigh. "I will try to restrain myself in my gift-giving."

Nadezsha knew she should be glad for this concession, but that wouldn't resolve all her issues. Being tied up by him had been thrilling and terrifying and despite her curiosity, she was not sure if she wanted to repeat the experience. But it would come up again, sooner or later.

"Thank you," she said quietly. She lifted her chin, her gaze moving up his legs and chest before coming to rest on his face. The harsh light behind him shone through his blonde locks, creating a thin golden halo at the sides of his head.

"I already got you a car and apartment, but I will hold off on other gifts, at least until the next special occasion."

"Fair enough," she murmured.

"Trust me."

She looked up into his eyes, seeing the intense blue amidst the shadows.

"I do not ask for much from you, Nadezsha. I am happy to support your dreams and goals. But I am not blind to your reserve."

She broke her gaze, fixing on a spot just above his shoulder.

"I know better than to ask if you hate me. I see the way you respond to me. Give in to your desire, and to me. I would never harm you, my tsaritsa."

She was barely aware of the slow sigh that slid up her throat.

"Come with me," he said. He led her over to the couch and made love with her, languorously and with murmured words of affection mingled with liberally-scattered kisses. Although he spent a bit of time on foreplay, he did not tease and torment her like before, and he gently opened her up before he took her.

Nadezsha rested her head on the cushion as she felt his breath against her neck. One of her legs was hooked around his middle, and her arms were loosely clasped around his shoulders. Still semi-hard, he remained within her, shifting now and then.

He didn't need to tie her up to make her surrender. By being loving, Arkady had found the most effective way to lower her defenses, even more so that Nadezsha was not aware of it until after the deed was done and she could think clearly.

Damn him! How easy it would be to just give in to him. Nadezsha stared up at the ceiling as she listened to her lover's soft breathing when he nuzzled her, catching the scent of his cologne as she felt his warm skin under her hands.

o0o

CuriousLeighdy - thanks so much for your encouragement last chapter! I really needed it after some asshat decided to give me a hard time. And Arzurimaiden - you're absolutely correct. As I said before, I did research into BDSM and took that into consideration when I was writing this, I hope that was reflected well in this chapter. :)

Reviews and constructive feedback are ALWAYS appreciated by the author, but not assholery. Have a great day!

Oh and Nemo18, I forgot to answer your question in the last chapter - I had never heard of Trekker until you mentioned it so I had to look it up. Now I have to say that I am a Trekker, not a Trekkie. I'm still watching Star Trek, have seen all of TNG and am now almost done with DS9. I plan to do Voyager next. I've only seen a bit here and there when I was a kid, now I'm super glad for Netflix! Live long and prosper!