Little Vixen Ch. 01

Story Info
Little Vixen meets Seth Gecko, the start of an adventure.
2.4k words
4.5
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Vixen:

Chapter 1

She lingers in the coffee shop's door for a second, scanning the interior. She sees him straight away. They had been exchanging messages and photos for months, but even without that, his black hair with blue dyed streaks, stands out like a pimple on a self-conscious teenager's face.

He sits at a corner table, in the back of the coffee shop. He rises as she approaches. He is tall and his shoulders seem impossibly wide as his body tapers down to a slim waste and long legs in skinny jeans.

She is unsure what to do but he takes the lead, taking her hand and giving her a quick hug. He holds out a chair for her. She is grateful to sit, her legs have gone a bit wobbly.

"Hello Little Vixen." He uses her online handle, even though he knows her real name.

"Hi Seth."

"I didn't think you were going to show."

"I nearly didn't ... Sir." She had taken to call him "Sir" in their messages.

"I am glad you did Little Vixen. I thought you might have second thoughts. Which is why I brought you a gift, a reward should you show up ... which now you have." Seth says.

His voice is as she had imagined it would be. Deep, confident, measured. Mature ... so different to the young men her own age, she had, to her great disappointment, dated before.

He reaches into his leather satchel, which he had slung across the back of his chair.

He places a giftbag on the table. It is purple with white polka dots.

He remembered; she thinks. It was months ago, in one of their earlier messages, that she had told him her favourite colour is purple ... and that she likes polka dots.

"Ooh, thank you Sir. I love getting gifts."

Calling him "Sir", comes naturally to her. During the months they have been sending text messages flying between them like a frenetic ping pong rally, she has become accustomed to calling him that. He has called her Little Vixen or Fuck Bunny, depending on his mood and the intensity of their messages.

She likes being called Fuck Bunny. She had once messaged him that she loves bunnies and ever since then, whenever he calls her Fuck Bunny, it makes her instantly wet.

She opens the bag and peeks in. There are two white boxes inside.

"Can I open these?"

"Yes, but you may want to be .... discreet."

It's mid-morning, on a Monday. Yet the coffee shop is busy. Most of the tables are occupied by part old age home patrons and part stay at home moms. The only difference between these two groups was their age. The complaining, gossiping and generally talking for the sake of talking was an ironic commonality. Together, the inane snippets of conversation that drifted in the air formed a cacophony of noise, not discernible as individual words, but rather as a crash of incomprehensible syllables.

He leans forward. Instinctively she does too. His dark eyes lock onto her blue-green eyes.

"We don't want to upset all the little old ladies." He says.

She nods and puts the gift bag on her lap, so that it is hidden from view, by the table.

She takes out the first of the two white boxes. Her hand trembles. She hopes he doesn't see that. She opens the first box. Inside, is a cute, silver metal butt plug with purple crystals on the stopper.

Inside the second box is a small, also silver, metal bullet vibrator. She picks the bullet up by the string attached to it and is surprised at how heavy it is. She turns it around in her lap. She looks up at Seth, a perplexed expression on her face.

"How does it work?" She says, "There doesn't seem to be an "on" button."

She lets out a yelp of surprise when the bullet starts vibrating in her palm. Seth waves his phone in his hand.

"It is Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled. I control it from an app on my phone."

He closes his phone, and the bullet stops vibrating.

"You know how much I like being in control." He says.

"Of course you do ... Sir."

"I know it's a bit forward and probably quite unconventional for a first date, but I feel like this is not the first date. I feel like we know each other quite well already." He says.

She nods.

The messaging between them has been intense and increasingly, deeply personal. It is as if she has known him for a long time, regardless of never having met each other in person until now.

"Well, do you like it?"

"I like it very much, Sir."

"Good."

He slides a small bottle of lube across the table. She looks at it with trepidation. Her heart jumps into her throat. No, he isn't, is he?

"Better take that before the waitress comes. You will be blushing a lot more, if she sees that on the table."

She palms the lube quickly, surprised to find her hand clammy with sweat.

Seth nods in the direction of the bathroom.

"Why don't you go try the toys out?"

She gulps. She wants to. Her loins are already wet, and she hasn't been in his company for more than a few minutes. But here? Now? In broad daylight, surrounded by people whose idea of a good girl is their granddaughter getting straight "A's"?

"I know you want to, Fuck Bunny. I know you are so wet already your thighs are probably sticking together." Seth says.

Her head spins. It's all too much. It's moving too fast.

If they had been at her place, or at a swinger's club, she would not have hesitated to comply with his instruction. But here? In public? In broad daylight? On their first in person meeting?

"What, you scared Little Vixen?"

His lips turn upward into a smile.

"Not so brave in real life as you are on X, it seems."

She bites her lip. It has been a whirlwind of pent-up sexual frustration ever since they started messaging. Now that they have finally met, the promise of an orgasm from something other than her fingers, seems appealing, a little frightening and, unexpectedly, real.

Seth is so much older than her. He doesn't look his age but still, there are two decades between them. He is so confident. She is so unsure, awkward in herself to a degree that is the opposite of her online bravery. He has already taken control of this meeting, and it hasn't even been a few minutes.

With a determined breath, she makes up her mind. She has come this far. She was brave to agree to meet. Even braver to pitch up for the meeting. Her sexual depravity that needs release, coupled with the tangible sexual tension between them, is exactly what she has craved for so long. Now that they are here it all seems unreal. A meeting like this, with someone like Seth, is something she has dreamt about often, when masturbating.

She would be a fool to back down now; to run away to the safety of her little flat. To run out of the coffee shop as fast as she can, is instinctive. She bites her lip, fidgets with her hands in her lap. She makes up her mind. There will be no running away today.

"Yes, Sir." She says, with brave confidence, that, she doesn't feel.

"Ah, so you are a good little slut in real life too. It is not just keyboard bravado."

Her stomach flutters with excitement. She is going to do this. She is going to do this for Seth. Not just for Seth. For her. She stands up, leans forward with her palms on the table and says, "You have no idea what a slut I am, Sir."

It felt good saying that. He doesn't have to know that she has no idea how much of a slut she is, or can be, either. Just making shit up as she goes is what has worked for her, although admittedly, only occasionally. She has a feeling that this might be one of those rare occasions where her big mouth will definitely get her into trouble ... the kind of trouble she wants to be in.

Once inside the bathroom she latches the stall door closed and takes a deep breath. Holy shit, to think she nearly didn't pitch for the meeting! They had been messaging for so long that she didn't think Seth had any intention of meeting in person. She thought it would forever be just an online friendship. Now, judging by the wetness of her panties, her racing heart and the red blush on her cheeks, it is turning into the most exciting first date of her life.

She unzips her jeans. She is glad she decided against wearing her favourite summer dress. Jeans and a t-shirt seemed a safer option for a first coffee date. Wearing jeans and panties, now means she does not have to worry about anything round and metally, falling out and clattering loudly on the floor. Her pussy is wetter than it has been in a long time. That, together with the large amount of lube she lathered onto the plug, pose a real risk of public embarrassment.

The plug fits snugly between her butt cheeks. It is a little bit smaller than the plug she owns, but the cold metal and the weight of this plug causes her to be aware of it shifting in her anus, with every movement.

By contrast the small bullet vibrator doesn't feel like anything. In fact, she doesn't feel its presence at all.

This slight disappointment does not last long.

The moment she steps through the bathroom door and back into the coffee shop, the bullet explodes into frenzied action inside her. She freezes. The bullet vibrates furiously. Her pussy immediately contracts, the muscles spasming around this foreign, fast moving object intent on making not just her pussy but also her teeth rattle, like some animated character in a children's television program. She clenches her butt instinctively, which causes the plug to make its presence felt.

Oh, my fucking god. Shit, shit, shit.

The bullet packs a punch for something that is so small. She halts, tries desperately to regain her composure. She looks around. Nobody seems to have noticed anything odd about her behaviour. The sound of the bullet vibrating inside her, is soft but she can nevertheless hear it buzz as it rattles against the now soaked walls of her pussy. What if other people can hear it too?

She glances at the people seated at a nearby table. They do not seem to hear anything. Perhaps her hearing is just oversensitive because she knows, and more pertinently, feels, what is happening inside her.

Seth presses a button on his phone and the intense vibrations subside to a low pulse, that is now so soft that she cannot hear it.

"Wow, that little thing packs a proper punch." She says as she sits down.

Seth smiles knowingly.

He gets up and drags his chair next to hers.

Seth puts his hand on her knee. Her leg quivers.

"I am going to kiss you." He says.

It wasn't a question, but even if it had been, her answer would have resulted in the same outcome.

He leans in. Their lips touch. The bullet vibrates faster. Her spine tingles and the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, but not out of fear.

His lips linger on hers, a whisper kiss. He puts his arm around her and grips her neck from behind. His fingers are slim and long, yet his grip is forceful. Her pussy is on fire. Oh shit, this is what she wants. This is what she has craved for so long. A man who is not scared to take control, to dominate, to steer her to explore the phantasies that drives her crazy. Those phantasies that make her masturbate for hours, the dark deprivations and fetishes she would love to embrace and experience, but for which she does not have the courage to do on her own.

He steers her face with his fingers, buried in the back of her neck, towards his.

He kisses her again. This time not the soft, whisper like meeting of their lips. This time Seth pushes her lips open with his tongue. Her body is taught, her muscles strained but when his tongue collides with hers, she feels the tension dissipate.

She feels light-headed. It is as if his kiss has injected her body with helium. She feels weightless and but for his firm grip around her neck, she might drift upwards towards the ceiling.

She leans against him. Her nipples are hard and presses through the fabric of her bra and t-shirt, like little metal pins against Seth's chest.

The bullet is at full speed now. She squirms, feeling the butt plug move inside her anus with every movement. That, together with his firm, mildly painful, grip around the back of her neck, and his deliberate, intense kisses, is almost too much to bear.

Surely, the people around them must be watching them.

He lets go of his grip around the back of her neck and withdraws from the kiss. Still there is no end to the intensity of her arousal for he now puts his hand around the front of her neck, as if he has intent to choke her. He doesn't. He leaves his hand there without any force behind it. Just to let her know that he knows what she craves. To show, not tell, what he can and will do to her.

He strokes his fingers softly up and down her neck.

"I've been wanting to kiss you ever since you came into the shop." He says.

"I liked it." She says.

"Me too."

He lets his hand fall to her lap, taking her wrist in his. He places it on his lap.

"Feel how hard you made me ... Fuck Bunny."

She rubs his cock through his jeans.

"Oh, it is very hard, Sir."

She rubs a bit harder.

"I am glad I made Sir hard."

"We shall see if you still feel glad, later." He says.

He puts cash down on the table to pay for their undrunk coffees.

"Let's go have a bit of fun, shall we?"

How could she resist? He takes her hand and leads her out of the shop, into the shopping mall's busy passageway.

She has a feeling that she is going to enjoy whatever Seth's idea of fun may be.