Little White Lies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dex nodded. "Absolutely!" he agreed.

Cass blushed in response, a hint of a grin at the edges of her mouth.

"Alright girls, you be safe," Candy said. "Jessie, Dexter, until we see each other again."

"Nice to meet you," Dexter said, turning and leading the way to the door.

The girls were chattering as he opened the door and walked down to his truck, opening the backseat and then the front seat of the passenger side, before walking around to his own side. Getting the last door, he saw Cass look up and thank him sweetly.

"You're welcome," he said quietly, shutting the door and then turning to hop behind the wheel.

"Cass, this is John and Donna," Erin said, sliding in the back with her sister and Jessie while Donna moved up front with Dex and John. "Y'all, this is my adorable baby sister Cassidy."

"Are we headed to Alec's?" Dex asked Erin after the introductions were made.

"No, he's meeting us there in a bit," she replied.

Dexter nodded, then started the truck. "So, where am I headed?" he asked.

"Just get on the expressway. I'll let you know where to go."

He nodded once more and pulled off.

"Your mom is so nice," Jessie said to the two sisters.

"Aww, thanks," Erin replied. "She's the best. She raised the two of us without any help, other than an alimony check here and there."

"She's single?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah, for several years now. She says that she's given up on finding normal men."

There was a silence, and Dex could almost hear his girlfriend's gears turning in her head. He wasn't surprised when she said, "Would it be weird for us to set her and Dexter's dad up on a date?"

In the rearview mirror he saw Erin look up. "I totally forgot that he was single," she said, a surprised look on her face. "But... it probably would be," she said. He saw her look over at Jessie and ask something a low voice.

Jessie snickered. "He knows that I know," she said. "Plus, I told Donna and John; I hope that's okay."

"This is the guy?" Cass whispered, leaning over and looking directly at Erin.

"Yep," she said. He saw her look over and wink at her sister. "You don't need to whisper. Everyone here knows, and we're keeping it from Alec, remember?"

Cass looked up at Dexter but then looked away. Erin smirked, then rolled her eyes in Jessie's direction. Dexter tried to pretend that he hadn't heard any of the conversation as he pulled onto the expressway.

"I don't know," Erin said, looking up at Jessie. "It might be too weird."

Jessie nodded. "Yeah, that's a lot of people that have had sex together potentially under the same roof."

"Oh my God," Cass said, covering her face. "Why did I let you talk me into coming?"

"Oh stop," Erin said. "Just because you dropped that loser you were with doesn't mean you can't have fun tonight. Jessie is totally cool with you borrowing her boyfriend, aren't you?"

Jessie grinned, nodding emphatically, Donna giggling along with her. "Donna does and she can confirm that he's really good!"

"See?" Erin said, grinning at him in the mirror.

"Erin, what the hell?" Cass exclaimed. "I'm going to jump out of the vehicle if you don't knock it off."

Dexter desperately tried to disappear, blushing and trying to pretend he wasn't listening.

"Alright, alright," Erin said. "Well then you can borrow Alec and I'll take Jessie and Dexter."

"Oh... my... God..." Cass said, both hands up on her temples. "I'm not looking for sex tonight!"

Erin grinned, winking in the mirror at Dex. "I'm just kidding drama queen," she said. "I'm just tired of seeing you moping around the house. It's been a month already!"

Cass sighed and didn't say anything.

Jessie took the opportunity to ask Erin about her mother, and the two started talking about the possibility of getting his dad and her mom to go out on a date.

"Oh, maybe you and Dex could go on a double date, or maybe Alec and I and them," Erin said.

"Ooo, all of us!" Jessie agreed.

Dexter sighed. "Cass, I think I'm with you. Let's just bail."

Cass laughed, looking up at him through the mirror and shaking her head. "God... so embarrassing!" she said.

He nodded and looked at her sympathetically, then cleared his throat and looked back at Erin.

"Yeah, yeah," she said, "I'll stop messing with my sister."

Dex chuckled. "I'm still waiting on our destination," he explained.

"Oh, right!" she said, pulling out her phone.

She quickly checked it and then told him the address. He punched it in the GPS and started to head in the correct direction after stopping at a liquor store they passed for John to hop out and buy some booze. His small list had grown exponentially once he asked the girls if they wanted something.

"Jesus, alright," John said. "Dex, wanna give me a hand with this shit?"

"Sure bud," he said, hopping out.

After a short shopping trip, the two came back with two bags of liquor and beer. Setting them in the back seat with the three girls, Dex couldn't help but admire Cass's legs when she parted them to move out of the way for him.

"Sorry," he said, glancing up at her.

"No problem," she said simply, helping him position the bag he'd been carrying.

Erin grinned, elbowing her sister in the ribs and causing Cass to give her a death stare. He chuckled, quickly shutting the door and hopping back in.

"Alright gang," Dex said. "Let's get this party started."

A short trip later, Dex pulled into a short gravel drive that led up to a nice-looking house situated on the banks of the lake. The group hopped out of the truck and followed Erin up to the front door. After she knocked and a few seconds passed, the door opened and Lacey appeared holding a beer.

"Hey guys!" the athletic, sandy-haired girl said. "Y'all come on in!"

Dex followed the others inside, the girls making the wait take longer as they hugged and said hello. He and John followed the four girls in, tailing Lacey down a short hallway and past a few rooms, into a large kitchen and dining room.

"John, Dex, the guys are outside playing in the fire," she said, hugging them both and gesturing to the back door. "Ladies, y'all need a drink?"

As the girls continued their chattering, Dex gestured to John and nodded back to the door. He cocked his head and turned, Dex following as the two of them passed through a dining room, a large living room, and a small back porch. Opening the door, Dex saw Alec, Blake, and Ronnie standing around the barbecue pit, along with a few other guys that he didn't recognize.

"Sexy Dexy!" Alec yelled. "There he is! John, you crazy bastard, get your asses out here!"

Dex chuckled, shaking his head and walked over, John following closely.

"What's going on, bud?" asked, walking up as the guys turned and regarded the two.

"Dex," Blake said, grinning and reaching his hand out to shake his. Dex took it and shook it firmly, then nodded and grinned at Ronnie, doing the same.

Alec had stepped over to a large cooler full of beer and grabbed two for Dex and John.

"I'm assuming you two ladies aren't drinking wine like the girls," he said.

"Hell, I'll drink whatever you got as long as its beer," John said.

"Guys," Ronnie said, putting his arm around John. "This crazy redneck asshole is John Montgomery, and this handsome sumbitch is Dexter, but you can call him Dex," he said, patting him on the back.

"Good to meet you fellers," John said.

"This is Tyson, Jerry, Ben, Mack, and JJ," Ronnie said, pointing at the other five guys in turn.

A few seconds of nods and hand shaking later, and the guys returned to talking about how Ronnie was going to fuck up the cooking.

Dex grinned, contributing to the conversation when he could. After a half hour, John was friends with all the guys and the center of the conversation, carrying on and being loud and hilarious at the same time. It was clear that they liked the loudmouth jackass.

As Dex laughed along with the others at something John had said, Donna came outside and sauntered over, the guys all going quiet as they saw how sexy she looked.

"Damn baby," John said. "You brought the conversation to a standstill!"

Donna came over and kissed John, then reached for Dex's hand.

"This gorgeous woman is Donna, John's much... much sexier half," Ronnie said, drawing a grin from John.

"Hi boys," she said, grinning. "Are you finding new lovers for me baby?" she asked in a serious tone while she looked at John.

"Shit, ain't none of these dudes wanna catch what you gonna give 'em," he said, winking at Dex.

"Oh John, you're such a sweet talker," she said, sliding from Dex and moving over to kiss her boyfriend. "If you're not a good boy tonight, I won't let you watch me fuck the lot of them," she said, her tongue snaking out and across his lips.

John grinned, turning and winking at the others. "Are you trying to give me wood?" he asked.

"Yeah, Donna and John are some different fuckers," Blake said, addressing the myriad of strange looks from the other guys.

"Fuckers flirt like they hate each other," Alec agreed, smirking.

"Yeah, they sound different," JJ said, grinning and laughing along with the others.

"Shit, my bitch knows where to get the good dick," John said, grinning widely.

"It's right here," Donna said, moving back over to Dex. "Don't make me have to prove it to these guys."

"Donna, you better be nice to your boyfriend," Dex said.

"Ooo, yes daddy," she said, grinning deviously.

John was grinning like a madman, but then stopped and laughed at the group. "Oh shit, y'all shoulda heard the shit my boy Dex said to her the other day. I damn near dropped a nut I was laughing so hard."

John proceeded to tell them the story of how Dex told Donna that all he really knew of her was how she sounded with his dick in her mouth. The guys laughed loudly at that, and then looked curiously at the three.

"Y'all like... fuck each other?"

"Dude... no," John said, scrunching up his face. "Dex and I both fuck her, not each other."

The guys laughed, but it was clear that weren't sure what the situation was.

"Yeah, yeah, it's a complicated situation," John said, chuckling. "Basically... I'm hung like a toddler, but Dex has enough dick for three dudes. I had to learn a long time ago to turn anyone making fun of me into a kink, cuz... what the fuck you gonna do about having a small pecker, right? So, Donna gets to say mean shit to me like..." he said, turning to look over and gesturing at her.

She scrunched up her face in thought for a second, then grinned. "I meant to tell you, last night, Dexter fucked me so hard that I forgot your fucking name."

"Goddamn," one of them said as the group burst out in laughter.

"And I fuckin dig the shit out of it," he said, grinning and grabbing her and yanking her back over to him. She giggled, acquiescing and kissing him deeply.

"You like being mean to his ass?" Tyson asked.

Donna shrugged as she looked over at him. "It might not look like it at first, but I'm nuts over the crazy-ass," she said.

"And this one here has a shovel in his pants?" Jerry asked, gesturing at Dex good-naturedly.

"Shit, just wait," John said. "That big sumbitch has a way of showing up at parties eventually."

"Yeah, that shit's real," Alec said, chuckling. "He's smuggling a python," he confirmed.

"Lucky fucker," Blake said, grinning widely.

Dex laughed, shaking his head. "Come on y'all... no one wants to hear this," he said, sighing.

"Aww, Dex, baby," Donna said, turning and sauntering over. "You don't want me to take care of the beast right now?"

He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Actually," she said, winking at him, "John, I need to take Dex away from you boys for a minute."

"Hey," John said, pointing a finger at Dex, "No anal unless I get to watch."

"No promises," Dex told him.

The conversation turned to sports then, and he looked at her curiously as she took his hand and led him over to a couple of chairs near the edge of the wooden deck attached to the back of the house.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She giggled. "I'm fine," she said.

"Yeah you are," he quipped, crossing his eyes at her.

Donna rolled her eyes at him and slid close. "How are you doing?" she asked.

Dex looked at her oddly. "I'm good. What's going on?"

"Well, I was curious to see if you'd thought about our conversation last night," she said.

He nodded. She stepped close to him, her fingers running down his chest as she gently bit her lip and looked him up and down.

"I did," he said.

"And are you really wanting my help getting Jessie into... risky... situations?" she asked, obviously choosing her words delicately.

He shrugged. "I'm pretty sure I am," he said. "Hell... I don't know," he said, sighing. "Sometimes, I get images of her in my head and it's a turn on. She's always doing something really dirty and I just... feel like fucking her after the image passes. Then again... I just don't know."

Donna gave him a sympathetic look. "So... you like the thought of her being a rule breaker, or actually fucking someone else?"

He sighed, not sure. "I... I don't know. And... I don't know how to test it without..." He trailed off, sighing hard.

"If you want my opinion, I think you're going to be fine with it, honestly. But..." she said. "I don't want you to just say okay because I said you'd be fine. I do have an idea, though."

Dex looked at her curiously.

"Have you ever heard of Aphantasia and Hyperphantasia?"

He shook his head.

"They're terms for how people create mental images," she said.

"That is the sexiest thing I've ever heard," he said, staring directly at her.

She rolled her eyes adorably. "I'm being serious," she said, her fingers picking at his shirt.

He chuckled and nodded. "I know," he said.

"We're going to do an exercise," she said. "Close your eyes for me."

He raised an eyebrow suspiciously, but then did as she requested.

"Okay, now picture Jessie in your head."

"Okay," he said.

"Describe her," Donna ordered.

He was silent for a few seconds. "She's wearing a nice... low cut shirt, she's got nice, large breasts and for some reason they always seem perky. She's got long, gorgeous hair. She's got her chest tattoo visible, and is wearing a miniskirt, though I don't know why my brain chose that because it doesn't look good together."

Donna giggled. "Open your eyes."

He did so.

"So, you at least don't have Aphantasia. What it means is that some people don't have the ability to conjure images in their mind at all. Like... you say to someone, 'picture an apple in your head,' and they just look at you're like you're insane. But you... I suspect, are more on the side of someone with Hyperphantasia."

He nodded, still curious what she was getting at.

"Close your eyes again," she said.

He did so.

"Now, picture Jessie again."

He nodded.

"Now, change the color of her top."

He nodded.

"Change the fabric."

He nodded.

"Can you feel what the fabric feels like?"

He mentally reached out and sensed the rough texture of the weirdly denim shirt that his brain had put on her.

"Yes," he said.

"Now, can you smell her perfume?" she asked.

"Yes," he said.

"Do you remember what she tastes like when you kiss her?" she asked.

He nodded and opened his eyes.

"That's more along the lines of Hyperphantasia. It's being able to conjure extremely vivid images in your mind. I don't think you actually have Hyperphantasia, but I'd say your above normal."

"Okay," he said. "What's this got to do with anything?"

"I'm getting there," she said. "Use that ability. Picture Jessie in your head, misbehaving."

He slowly nodded and gave her a looked at her curiously. "Is there some ulterior motive for this?" he asked.

She shook her head, sighing at him. "No... you big dummy! I really care about her, and I really care about you. I don't want to lose either of you; not for something as silly as sex."

Touched, he pulled her into a hug and squeezed her tightly. "You are such an incredible woman," he said.

"Heck, I know," she said playfully. "But don't ever doubt that you're a catch, Dexter Reynolds. Not just because your cock weighs 10 pounds, either."

He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Now, shush your mouth and do as momma says," she said, looking at him sternly. She was still in his arms and looking up at him affectionately, though, so the expression on her face didn't match what was in her eyes. He chuckled and kissed her, eliciting a brief whimper.

"Close your eyes," she said sternly, but still looking ridiculously up at him.

Doing as she asked, he relaxed his hug a bit, and closed his eyes after taking a deep breath.

"Good," she said. "Now, I want you to picture Jessie in the kitchen, naked like she was with Don."

He nodded, forcing himself to ignore everything else except Donna's voice and the images in his mind.

"Put yourself in the corner, watching the two," she said.

Dex nodded.

"Don is standing in front of her, his cock hard and angry," she said.

He could still feel her in his arms and felt the warmth of her body against his. Her voice was quiet, smooth like silk on smooth skin.

"Now, imagine her reaching out and grabbing Don, pulling him forward and making him enter her," she whispered. "She spreads her legs, crying out in pleasure, begging him to fuck her, hard and fast. Picture her breasts bouncing, her hair flying around, hear her flesh slapping against his, the cries of pleasure and her voice begging him for more and more. Listen to the sound of her pussy clenching down hard on his cock as she cums and cums, crying out for more even as she's being pounded into the counter."

Donna finally fell silent, and Dex slowly opened his eyes. She was looking at him apprehensively, almost curiously.

"So... what's the verdict?" she asked after a few seconds.

Dexter was quiet for a few seconds, then raised an eyebrow and gestured downward.

Donna followed his eyes and took a step back. She snickered and immediately slid her hand onto the front of his jeans, gripping his obvious erection.

"Damn, you really liked that," she said.

Dex chuckled and winked at her. "I guess we know," he said with a shrug. "It would turn me on to see that happen in person."

Donna giggled. "Good," she said. "Because I... want to try and put her in that position tonight."

"Well, let's not just go and organize a big orgy or anything," he said. "I still want to take it slow."

"I know," she said. "I'm just going to push her in the right direction. Besides, we can both probably agree that she probably doesn't need my help to get into trouble."

Dexter laughed and nodded. "That's for sure."

"Keep your phone handy," she said. "I'll text you if I think she's getting close and you aren't watching."

Dex nodded and pulled her tight for another kiss. "Donna, you fuckin' sexy bitch... if this all turns out like I think it will, you're going to get some very nice payback."

"Ooo," she said, looking up at him again. "Promise?"

He nodded, then leaned in and whispered into her ear. "I'm going to destroy that delicious little pussy of yours," he promised, causing the dark-haired beauty to whimper. "I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop. I'm going to fuck you as long as you can handle it; all day if you want."

She sighed, closing her eyes. "Baby, if you keep that up... you're going to make me cum here and now."

Dex winked, then leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

"Come on. Let's go start some trouble," she said, taking his hand and leading him back toward the mix of people. The girls that he and John had passed through had come outside, and he saw Jessie and Erin talking with Cass and Alec.

Dex turned, intending to follow her, but he saw Blake turn and immediately head his way.

"Yo, Dex!" Blake called out. "You girls done with the gossiping? I got to talk to you, brosef."

1...34567...9