Littlest Agent First Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moan when my body parts for his cock, and parts, then parts some more. Besides being short to a big degree he is thick, so I feel like I am split open with a ham. He is not short either so this ham keeps being pushed into me. Not to say it hurts, well alright it's not quite pleasant but by the time he is nestled fully in his bird, I am enjoying being his bird.

Thus begins the shagging, and royal is an apt term to my shagging. He is moving back and forth within enough that my breasts are bouncing. Trevor is watching that with a smile and I am enjoying. Enjoy even more when I practically scream with my orgasm in a very short amount of time, he is thick after all.

Royal shagging just keeps right on going. My eager little body parting for him and trying to hold on to what is pushed inside. I am bouncing pretty darn good and to be blunt, this shagging is aces. That thick long cock of his is churning me up something fierce and forget him falling for me in one shagging, I'm falling for him in one shagging.

Hopefully he is enjoying my chute because I want it wrapped around him often as possible. Then I reach orgasm again, oh my word and I thought the shagging was good before. I am wailing away at this epic shagging of me, his eyes are watching my breasts bounce, and honestly I don't know how this could get better.

Wouldn't you know, the instant I think that, I find another orgasm. Right on the trail end of the last one I wail about another. Trevor seems to have a permanent grin on his face. Not that I blame him, in something like five minutes of shagging he has brought me off three times. Course my royal shagging just keeps right on going, I am starting to wonder if he ever stops.

Always before the bloke shagging me would get off about now. Not that I ever got brought off this much by any of those previous blokes. I guess that is why I want to be his bird for life now. Don't think anyone would blame me either, this is epic on top of epic because I'm brought off again. Right in the middle of this I am joined by Trevor so it got better.

Fairly far on the silly side but I'm thinking that maybe he's put a bun in my oven and I have to stay his bird. Most likely this is because his fluids are scalding hot in me and I really enjoy the feel of it. This is so much better than any of my previous shags, though not exactly blessed in the length department I call it wonderful.

Probably because he got me off so readily and all he did was shag me hard and fast. There is something to be said for a pole of that width, and there is length. I'm fairly certain he nudged the back of me during that epic shagging. Then Trevor is pulling out of me and staggering over to a chair. Hop down and follow to lean over his lap and lick up what we left on him.

Course I also lick up what is drizzling out still and I call the taste wonderful. Trevor just watches me clean his pecker for a bit then pulls me up in his lap. Wrap my arms around him and just lean there enjoying the after effects of a shagging to write home about.

"Did you enjoy that as well as I think you did?" Look up at him and grin.

"I'm your bird, even if we can't stand to be together otherwise I'm your shagging bird." He snorts and chuckles.

"To think I was supposed to fall for you after one shagging." I can't help giggling for a bit then think about what to do with my dress.

"Do you want your bird in a nightgown or bare as a babe?"

"Far as I know what you have on works as a nightgown." Look down at my dress and shake my head.

"I want to find out how far exactly I can stretch this cloth changing thing I can do." Trevor tilts his head to the side.

"So I suppose being bare as a babe does not involve unpinning the dress and letting it fall."

I grin at Trevor then picture myself wearing nothing but a necklace. Course it's not your standard necklace, what I picture myself wearing is a satin choker with lace and strings of pearl hanging off it. Trevor's jaw drops and he feels at it along with me, I have a real satin choker with lace and pearls.

Then he looks lower and smiles, I don't have large breasts but I got enough that I don't look much like a kid while bare as a babe. Height aside of course, being four foot has problems, most counters are at my eyes.

"You don't have hair?" I shake my head.

"I am of age, according to what I was told my birthday is a month or two after I was actually born."

"So literally dropped on a doorstep?" I nod and frown.

"There was a note, with my name and take care of on it. Nothing else, I don't know if my name is what I was born with or not."

We go to bed now, there really is not a good thing to say after that. My life's story is rather depressing and one shared by a fairly large number of my fellow orphans. To sleep we try using one bed, I've never been able to actually sleep with the bloke I shagged before. Took a little getting used to, another person in bed with you makes the shut eye hard to find at first.

The next morning I am a little anxious on having a full dress again with shoes. Not that I needed to be, I ended up wearing a corset that put my breasts on better display. The dark blue and black lace outfit declaring that I am a proper whore according to Trevor and the cook. Both also assured me I look lovely so perhaps I can find employment with the groups as a whore.

At least that is the hope, though I can't make a working pistol. I can use them fairly well though the standard pistol is hard for me. Because of my size I almost fly through the air after taking a shot. I can shoot well enough but using a pistol is a bad idea. A pocket gun I could use, but with my ability to change dress carrying one is a bad idea.

End up going with daggers, both throwing and regular. I prove to be rather good with the throwing and I'm passable fighting with two. I was only trained for a week after all so I'm not the best fighter around, I'm not bad and my ability means I'm good enough. We tried it out and I can armor myself, good enough to work against a blade, guns are chancy on protection value of what I make.

Still after a week I am good enough in a fight, I can throw a knife quite well, and I don't have to carry a single weapon. Also don't really need changes of dress, but did get a travel bag I can fit a pair of boots and two dresses into. Also came with two dresses and a pair of boots, none in a style I wanted but that is easy enough to fix.

Get to find out that clothes stay how I put them, while wearing or not. Not sure if I can make a dress out of nothing, was not something we tried. Fairly sure I can for a little while at least, can make papers out of nothing and money. Course really, the best part of the week was the shags. We made a good try at getting a bun in the oven, not that we actually discussed that.

Both of us know it is an option with the shagging. Course since I will be more or less an agent acting like a whore I will probably end up with a bun. I suppose since there is no telling who put the bun there we won't actively try for one. Not that I don't hope to have one before I do end up acting like a whore to get at the plans.

Course we haven't gotten to the scary part yet. Just finished breakfast and are heading for the motor carriage to get back to headquarters.

"Nervous?" Nod and move closer to Trevor.

"I don't know what iron does to me. I may have passed out and it may have been worse."

"Stiff upper lip, the carriage is wood, copper, steel, and glass. Iron is too heavy for use in most things asides fences, chain, and heavy nails." I start and look up at Trevor, stopping us two steps shy of the carriage.

"What are the heavy nails used for?"

"Sailing ships and then to hold up the big cross in cathedral. That is why sailors are always tarring their ship, iron doesn't stand up to water well."

Still nervous but do get in the carriage, he's right I need to step up and do. One of the things he told me over the past week, when it comes down to it I have to do whatever I need to. Not doing what is needed probably means I die and well not going there. Need to be a mum first so I'll know that I tried my best to push past my own history.

Then we are moving for the gate and it is uncomfortable for me. The effect is lessened by the carriage. Suppose it helps the glass is up halfway, I sit below that so I have the wood and steel between the iron and me. Gives me a thought that if I outfit myself fully like I am now then I can perhaps walk right up to an iron fence.

Not that I plan on doing so, it's just something to keep in mind if I need to. After a brief stop for Trevor to shut the gate we head for headquarters. Just to be cheeky I change out of the lacy corset and high sided skirt to again be in a boy's dress. Poke Trevor to get him to notice and he is chuckling.

"Hoping you pull over and give a right proper shagging."

"Oi, gave you a shagging last night, supposed to share if you want more often." I snort and giggle then shake my head.

"I'm being a right cheeky bird, asides when I get an assignment I'll need to be cheeky to get looked at as a shagging bird."

"May not need to, at your size some may consider using you as a lookout. Most pay no attention to a kid so you could stand anywhere you please."

"Wouldn't they try and have me lookout for something bad like raiding an armory?" Trevor shakes his head.

"To start you would assist in smaller raids the coppers would pursue. We do not care about those, our purview is the protection of the royal family and government." He has said that before though there is one thing.

"Blokes plot against the royals and not parliament?" Trevor nods and slows down, we are pulling up in front of headquarters.

"Her Majesty can write a new law whenever she pleases. Cabinet advises and calls for such laws when parliament can't or won't decide on a needed course. Some feel that the Queen should step down and let someone else take up the crown who in theory would enact more laws. It is all very hush but a good portion of the outer family plots to become closer to the heir of the crown."

I think about that and then get pulled out of the motor carriage because we are going inside. The man at the desk in the lobby is laughing when he sees us. Same bloke that I had told I wore this dress to entice Trevor. Trevor is grinning and shaking his head but we go past and up the stairs. I grab his arm when we stop in front of the chief's door.

"Her Majesty allows this?"

"To a certain extent, when we can link a member of the royal family to a plot that calls for death of another that member has an accident."

"So they are not actually accidents?"

"Most of the time a member of the royal family having an accident is an accident but sometimes no it's not. At least we think so, it is possible some of the accidents were well done plots though we do not lose many of them in the accidents anyway." I nod then we both reach up and rap on the door.

Chief just stares at us as we come in and take a seat. He glances at Trevor then focuses on me since I'm still wearing the boy's dress.

"There's a story to you wearing that." I nod and grin.

"When we were leaving the man in the lobby asked what happened to the gal. I said Trevor likes me wearing this because it gets him randy." Chief snorts and chuckles.

"You are a cheeky bird."

"I'm his cheeky bird often as I can. He gave me a right proper seeing to often as I please." Trevor is grinning now, and chief shakes his head.

"Oi making me jealous over here, wife is visiting her sister and I couldn't pull away." I grin then look over at Trevor and nod toward the chief, he rolls his eyes.

"No you are not shagging the chief. Do you have an assignment for Maggie." Chief stares at Trevor then turns to me.

"I thought your name was Marigold."

"It is, Trevor figured that I should use a more common name so we can use new papers instead of the ones I have."

"Do you need to make up the new papers?" I shake my head and hand over my papers, he looks at them and chuckles.

"You are good to have on our side. I suppose this is the papers you had with your real name on it redone?" I nod and smile.

"Did some testing and so long as I have something real to change into what I want it stays as I make it. At least for a while, the bigger the change the faster it reverts. We made a deck of cards out of some paper sheets the second night. They stayed a deck of cards until last night. My dress at least stays how I put it, it is not that big a change for the most part." Trevor snorts and shakes his head.

"Show him the brothel worker dress" Closing my eyes I picture the lacy corset and high sided skirt in purple silk with red lace.

"Now that is a dress worn at one of the high end brothels. Also quite revealing, daresay you are cheeky enough to be grabbed for shagging in that." I grin then cross my legs to show off the shoes.

The shoes are red leather with a two inch heel. I had decided on that much since higher makes it hard to do much asides walk. For a shag I need to be perched on something to give the bloke a good angle to my insides, I'm too short for a regular shag. Not that I didn't enjoy staring up at Trevor's body while he shagged away.

"Nice shoes, why only two inches?"

"Two inches so I can move well. Can adjust if need just am too short for a regular shag. Perched on something can angle enough for kissing and such but on my back I see the body above and naught else." Chief snorts.

"Imagine that is a little downer, enjoy watching her face during. Anyway, we got a rumor that someone is plotting something, for your first assignment I want you two working together. Be his bird or just a bird looking for shags and money, see if there is anything to this." A sheet of paper is handed to Trevor that he reads for a moment.

"Interesting that they frequent a pub known to be raided often." I wave my hand because that bears a question.

"What do you mean raided often?"

"The bar has whores and it's not on the approved streets. They call them wenches and swear they don't take money for shags but do anyway."

"The wenches swear they are getting tips not pay for shags but they tend to have better pay than any other place outside the red light district." Stare at the chief a moment then sigh.

"Makes me think I should have just gone to the brothels." Trevor snorts.

"Would have been hard to get work, there are laws about who can whore in a brothel. Adult or not your size suggests otherwise and would make life difficult for whichever brothel hires you." I can't help the smile that comes to my face.

"I probably can get a job as a wench at that place then, they already sidestep the laws." Chief and Trevor trade a look then both sigh.

"She has a point."

"Yes though I'm not sure she can use a tray, the tables are not that short."

I sigh then make the heels longer and stand up to walk around. I made the heels a full six inches and despite needing a little practice walking I can do it no problem. Both watch me practice not saying anything until I sit down.

"I think you are outvoted Trevor." I snort and giggle for a bit.

"Daresay we should do this separate to start, you can do it your way and I'll try and work as a wench. I'll be cheeky to the blokes you indicate to get in good with them and complain about low pay."

"Agreed, though not in whore wear, keep the corset but go for a regular skirt." I so frown at that because I like being in whore wear, advertises that I am indeed an adult.

Still I switch to a regular skirt and we are heading for the motor carriage. Also add a bloke to act as our driver, we are not going to keep it. Most regular folks don't have a motor carriage, they walk or use the tram. There are buses as well now, they run on the routes not used by a tram. According to what I have heard the bus company is trying to do away with trams.

May or may not happen, buses are not exactly cheap unlike the tram. Course if buses do get on every street it would be convenient. Course it may not matter, the motor carriage is getting cheaper so according to one conversation I heard while at market they will be everywhere. My thoughts are derailed by Trevor getting out.

I would get out as well except for the simple fact I am getting out closer to the pub. Also got to sit in the front chair next to the driver. He is a rather handsome bloke and I am trying to be a whore trying to work as a wench, so before getting out I lean over and lay a hot kiss on him. Getting out I make a big production of adjusting the corset.

Plenty of blokes are smiling at me as they pass. I did make sure to flash most of my breasts after all, short or not flashing breasts gets the attention of men. Once I finish I turn to look at the pub, there is a second floor to it, with windows and the building is rather large. I'm sure there are a number of bedrooms upstairs.

Then I go inside and pause because the place is crowded. Seems like every table has more blokes than chairs, the bar is practically hidden from the blokes crowding it. Do spot wenches moving around with big fake smiles. Plenty of squeaks and giggles as well while the blokes cop feels. Unsure on where to go I head for the bar, the bartender will know I am sure.

Not that I get to the bar, a wench darts over and grabs my arm then pulls me after for the back door. Find a hallway behind the door with three doors. The door immediately to the left is marked office, door on the right is marked Gent, and the far door is marked Lass. Would assume those are the loos, not that I get to look longer than a moment.

"Calvin we are dying out there, this wee lass is looking to wench, check papers and send her out." Is said as I am shoved at a chair in a rather small office.

There is a bloke on the far side of the desk, an older bloke with grey on the side. He smiles at me and while his teeth are brown he is a rather handsome bloke. Even though he is older, perhaps I just need to be shagged more often.

"Well now, this is a welcome spot of luck. Not sure how much other activities you will get at your size but so long as you are of age you are hired." I smile at him then pull my papers out to hand over.

"I am hoping other activities is shagging, I did not get it enough in the orphanage." He is looking at my papers then looks at me and smiles.

"Absolutely, far wall from the bar is another door, that leads to the stairs and upstairs there are beds. Now we are not a brothel so you shouldn't demand monies for the shag. If they give you a tip after, that is mostly fine. Be a cheeky eager bird and you will get tips without shagging, the shagging is supposed to be for your enjoyment, and his. Coppers think the worst of us but honest if I find out you charge monies to go up for a shag you are fired."

"What if I get preggers?"

"Preggers is fine, stay working here unless the bloke proposes and wants you at home. We do not have room or time to host your babe here however so you will need to find a sitter. If'n you are shy a place to sleep upstairs will serve, bathroom up there has a shower for the times you end up drenched in something. Any questions?"

"Well one, what do I do in between the shags?" He snorts and grins.

"Bit sure of yourself, when you are not getting shagged you are taking orders, collecting pay, and taking it to the bar. There is a spot for you to stand and get Harry's attention, yelling works."

"Leaves me with one more question. Where do I get one of those aprons?" He grins and turns in the chair to get at a chest of drawers.

"I got a mess in here and I even will give you a pencil and pad. Course there is pay required, daresay I'd like to get a wee lass suck."

Snort and giggle then get up and head around the desk. He is already undoing his trousers so I get to reach in for his pecker. He is not as big as Trevor but there is a good size to him. My hands stroke up and down him though not really needed, he's pretty hard already. I guess I am a tasty bird which is nice to know.