Live Audience Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, whew! I need to back off," she laughed as she fanned herself.

"I agree, if we keep going, I won't be able to control myself," Nick replied, showing the girls his length through his pants.

The smell of his pre started seeping through the material, driving the two wild, especially Michelle.

"Ok, showtime is in a few minutes, Nick, could you get the sound ready?" Michelle asked, trying to distract herself.

"Sure thing!"

-------------------------------

The wolf and the border collie sat facing each other on the couch. Nick was wearing a dark green sweater and blue jeans and Michelle was wearing a gray hoodie and matching sweat pants. They nodded to each other acknowledging they were ready to begin.

Michelle pressed the icon to start. She waved at the camera, smiling sheepishly and Nick smiled nervously as he gave a quick wave.

Satsuki sat on the floor, waiting just off-camera, ready to join in and help with some hands-on direction. The shiba inu was wearing one of Nick's brown long sleeve thermal shirts, which perfectly formed her ample breasts. Her distressed black jeans clung to her tight, shapely ass. Despite being in a supportive role, in more ways than one, Satsuki was excited for what was to unfold.

Michelle's heat had an effect on Satsuki as she could feel her dog nectar begin to flow ever so gently. She loved the feeling of her body preparing itself to offer her to one of her loves. The love she felt for her dog and wolf melded with the carnal desire she was craving. But like a feral cat hunting its prey, she knew she had to wait for the right moment to pounce.

Michelle and Nick looked into each other's eyes before the wolf pounced on her dog. Her heat took over and with tail thrashing wildly, Michelle held him down by his shoulders and bit into his neck, eliciting a surprised yip as pleasure was mixed well with a delicious tinge of pain. Nick was under his lover as she pressed her large breasts into his chest, her perfect ass in the air as her tail shed fur from whipping about.

Satsuki was in awe as she'd never seen her friend become so frenzied.

"Holy shit, girl, don't kill him," she laughed under breath.

"I fucking love you, I fucking love you so much," Michelle panted, taking a moment before kissing Nick feverishly. Not even having a chance to reply properly, Nick tried in a muffled attempt as Michelle's tongue kept him busy.

Only thinking in the moment, Michelle began grinding on Nick's hardness through his pants; it took no time for his length to ready itself. Michelle could feel her wolf-honey seeping out into her pants; and being in such a frenzied state, it took no time for her to climax as she ground against Nick.

"Right there, right there," she moaned as her eyes squeezed shut in ecstasy.

Nick could feel his pre seeping into his jeans, forming a stain. Satsuki could smell both of them and unzipped her jeans, giving her access to her jewel.

The dog didn't have to push her finger inside to coat it, her nectar already spilling forth. She pressed firmly against her jewel and in a slow circular motion, stirring herself to release.

In haste, Michelle yanked off her sweatpants. They got caught on her foot and she tried kicking them off, getting frustrated in her labored attempt.

"Godsdammit, get off!" she fussed.

Her bare ass now exposed, she was on display, her petals glistening with her wetness. Satsuki admired her friend's perfect curves and the lovely wolf-scent filled her nose. As her head swam, she hit an unexpected early climax.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, my clit!" Satsuki cried out as her climax brought forth a wave of pleasure.

Not expecting the outburst, Nick and Michelle looked over to see the shiba inu in the throes of orgasm.

"Having fun over there?" Michelle called out, laughing.

"Yeah, don't mind me, keep going!" Satsuki answered off-camera, catching her breath.

Michelle looked back into Nick's eyes before going in for another deep kiss. The border collie reached up and stroked the wolf's ears, lovingly. She moaned as their tongues danced in each others' mouths. After a moment, Michelle's heat jumped back into action and reminded her of what her body craved.

As Nick's length strained against his pants, Michelle fumbled to gain its freedom.

"Having a little trouble there?" he laughed.

"Shut up and help me!" Michelle demanded.

Nick unfastened his jeans and began pulling them off. Before he could even get them past his thighs, Michelle grabbed his length, pre spilling onto her hand. Taking her hand to her mouth, she stuck her tongue out to begin licking his seed.

"Mmmm, I probably shouldn't waste this, but I can't help myself. I just want your seed so bad," she purred, seductively.

Nick shifted under her and moved in closer to her petals. Waiting for his touch, Nick lightly ran his fingers over her bare mound before zeroing in on her exposed jewel.

Sucking on her fingers, Michelle tasted the lingering remnants of Nick's seed. The wolf let the dog caress her swollen womanhood as her honey flowed and dripped onto his hand.

Inhaling her heady wolf-scent, Nick brought his hand and took her essence into his mouth, savoring her taste. Michelle smiled as he took part of her into himself, feeling loved and wanted.

"How do I taste?" Michelle asked.

"Exquisite. I just want to you to be a part of me as much as possible," Nick answered.

Michelle sighed at his words, smiling into his green eyes. Nick locked into her blue and hazel eyes as he moved in to give her jewel special attention.

Nick massaged her womanhood with long, languid licks. Michelle groaned at the touch as her honey flowed, coating Nick's mouth and dripping off his chin. Her entrance pressed against his face as he felt her petals hugging his chin.

"Gods that feels so good," the wolf moaned as she pressed against the collie's face, determined to get a good climax.

Feeling a release building, Michelle held Nick's head to her womanhood as the other stroked his black ears.

"Fuck, almost there, almost there. Right there, don't stop," she pleaded as Nick's soft tongue worked to give the wolf what she wanted.

Michelle cried out in her second orgasm, holding Nick's head close to her. Gripping his hair, she rode the wave of pleasure he was so gifted to release from her.

"Whew, that was a good one!" she gasped as she fanned herself, her heat still not satiated.

"You're welcome!" Nick smiled, proud of his accomplishment.

"But, you're not done yet," she grinned with lust in her eyes.

Satsuki still waited with baited breath to see what would unfold. Seeing her boyfriend and her best friend copulating left her feeling hot, bothered, but a little left out. As her eyes bore witness to the engagement on hand, she hoped that her inclusion would be forthcoming soon.

Michelle grabbed the bottom hem of her hoodie, one of the few articles of clothing remaining and yanked it over her head, leaving just her bra as the sole piece of cloth remaining.

Her large breasts, still restrained, ached to be freed. The material of the bra was fairly ordinary, in the spirit of the proceedings, but to the audience, it reflected the girl next door that she really was.

With one hand, Nick reached up and deftly unhooked the bra, freeing the girls. The fair flesh surrounded the pale, pink peaks that begged for suckling. With one hand, Nick reached up and kneaded her left, sensually. His mouth reached the other and took it into his mouth, succumbing the wolf into an endorphin-induced euphoria.

"Keep sucking, I love it, I fucking love it!" she gasped.

Nick obliged and took as much flesh as he could into his mouth, again in an effort to become one with his love. She felt him enveloping her as he reached around her waist and drew her near, the same as she did before.

At that moment, Michelle caught Satsuki's gaze and with a slow blink of her eyes, signaled her to be included in the love-making.

Satsuki didn't waste time and joined the couple.

The girls smiled into each others' eyes, love dancing between them. Even though Nick was Satsuki's boyfriend, they all knew it was just a label and that they all loved each other equally.

Satsuki came over, happy to finally be included as Michelle cupped her free breast and offered it to her other love. Feeling happy to be brought in, Satsuki wasted no time and latched onto the wolf's peak, taking her into her mouth.

Michelle basked in euphoria as her two lovers partook in her offering. The wolf's breasts pillowed into the faces of her lovers as they sucked gently on her nipples.

"I love you two so much," Michelle whispered as she stroked both their ears.

Nick looked up, his mouth full of Michelle's peak and put his hand on her cheek. She smiled into his eyes, enjoying the tender moment.

Michelle shifted and maneuvered to straddle Nick. She grabbed onto his length and teased him, sliding it along her slick entrance. Still latched onto Michelle's breast, Nick moaned as the tip of his dog-cock became coated in her wolf-honey.

"This is it," she said before taking him into her.

"This is it," he echoed.

Nick's hardness waited as Michelle lowered herself, taking the collie into her body. Nick had never been inside a girl in heat before. The sensation was different; more natural, more carnal, so much more inviting.

The wolf sat for a moment, taking in the sensation as her sensitive womb filled with Nick's length. Slowly, she started rocking herself, feeling his knot rubbing against her jewel.

"Fuck, why do you feel so good?" she moaned in heat-induced ecstacy.

Soon, Michelle felt the beginning of her first heat orgasm. A slow burn, it welled up from her core as she felt Nick hit all the right spots. Nick's tip stimulated her cervix and his shaft pressed against her g-spot. As she rocked her hips, his knot was snug against her jewel; a simultaneous stimulation that made her whole body start to give in.

Satsuki moved behind her wolf and began rubbing her shoulders and kissing her neck while she rode the collie. Michelle was enjoying the multiple sensations from her two lovers and started cresting the first wave.

"Right there, right..." Michelle's body gave in and she crushed the collie with her soaked walls in a pulsing rhythm.

"Fuck..." Nick grunted, his face contorted in pleasure and pain. Michelle's wolf-honey seeped from her entrance and spilled onto his lap.

Crying out in her climax, Michelle almost passed out, leaning back into Satsuki's arms. The wolf looked up into the shiba inu's eyes and smiled.

"My gods that was beyond amazing. You have to have heat sex, I can't even describe it. I feel like I'm having an out of body experience here," Michelle sighed.

"Really?" Satsuki asked, her tail wagging in anticipation for details.

"Fucking do it, I'm serious. Everything is so sensitive, I just want more and more," the wolf replied, getting her energy back.

Michelle leaned forward and grabbed Nick by the shoulders, her nails digging into his flesh, leaving crimson marks. His lover gave him a feral look, and Nick knew what she wanted next.

"This is it, I want you to cum inside me. I want you to flood my womb with your fertile seed. Give me puppies, I want your puppies bad," she demanded.

Nick looked up at his wolf. Her curly, blonde hair was disheveled and her eyes pierced his own with wantonness. She never looked more sexy to him than before.

Still inside Michelle, Nick wrapped his arms around her waist and flipped her onto her back on the couch.

Michelle wrapped her legs around Nick's waist, drawing him in deeper. He brushed a stray hair from her face and looked into her eyes.

"I love you, my wolf," he whispered.

"I love you too, my collie, my alpha," she responded.

Nick bent down and kissed Michelle deeply as he began thrusting into his lover. Each bump elicited a moan from the wolf as he took charge of their love-making.

Michelle felt his full weight with every thrust between her thighs, the sound of his body slapping against her own in rhythm. She loved the feel of her lover on top of him, taking charge and sending her into ecstasy. Her trust in him never faltered as he always knew how to make her feel good, something her previous males were never quite as good at.

Satsuki was busy monitoring the laptop, making sure everything was going well. She shifted its position to give a better angle of the mating couple.

Once Satsuki finished making the adjustments, she went over to Michelle, kneeled beside her, and began stroking her ears.

"Do you want me to help you?" she asked sweetly.

Michelle nodded and began massaging Satsuki's nipples. The shiba inu bent over and the wolf took one of her peaks into her mouth. Nick kept up his rhythm as he watched the girls. Satsuki looked at Nick and smiled as Michelle suckled on her breast. Gazing into her boyfriend's eyes, she mouthed the words, "I love you."

Nick replied silently, "I love you too, Satsuki-chan."

The heat Michelle's body produced began working its magic on Nick. He felt his loins stir and he knew what was next. Michelle felt his body shift slightly and felt her own body react, her walls flowing with her honey.

Michelle cried out as yet another climax began hitting her once more. This one felt like the one before, coming from deep inside. Just as she was about to crest, a sensation took it to another level. Nick pushed hard inside, knotting his wolf and filling her fertile womb with his seed.

The collie cried out as his climax hit him hard. Michelle, feeling the heat pouring into her and Nick's length buried deep inside her began shaking as her body shook from the strongest orgasm she ever had. Quickly gripping him closer to her, she wrapped her arms and legs around him, making little noises of ecstasy as she lost control of her own body. The wolf's tail flipped about before finally resting.

Nick looked down at Michelle as the two gasped for air. Feeling him shift, the wolf gripped tighter.

"No, you are not going anywhere," she laughed.

Nick pressed against her a little harder as he pumped the last of his seed into her womb. Michelle moaned and ground against him as another wave hit her. Milking his knotted cock for everything it was worth. Michelle bathed in the afterglow as Nick gave no sign of relaxing.

Satsuki reached over and began massaging Michelle's breasts while Nick ensured his success. After a few minutes, he relaxed and his spent cock slipped out.

"Oh, gods. I can't waste any of this," Michelle said as she held her hand over her petals, attempting to keep Nick's seed from spilling out. She threw her legs back and began massaging her lower abdomen, in an attempt to help things along.

Nick's potent seed navigated through the wolf's heat-infused womb. An egg, released especially for the collie by ovulation was waiting to implant itself inside Michelle. Receptive to the strongest of the many suitors, the spark of life was to begin. Soon, a puppy would begin growing inside the warm, protective embrace of the new mother.

Satsuki grabbed the laptop and aimed the camera for a detailed shot of a deeply satisfied Michelle and her glistening entrance.

"I want to thank you my darlings for your support. I really hope you enjoyed this show. I want to thank my best friend for doing this with me and for shi-bitch69's never-ending support. I really feel lucky to have you guys. Wish me luck my darlings, thank you so much for your support," Michelle said, waving at the camera.

Satsuki put the laptop down and embraced her friend. Nick knelt down next to them, all three of their tails wagging.

"Nick, don't think this will be the only time we'll be doing this. If we want puppies, we'll have to take advantage while my heat's still here," Michelle said as she stroked Sastuki's ears, the shiba inu's head resting on her breasts.

"I look forward to it!" Nick replied.

-----------------------------

Epilogue

"Nick, I'm gonna get Connor from your parents, do you need anything while I'm out?" Michelle called out from the front door.

The door to the office was open and the border collie responded, "Nothing I can think of right now. Oh, wait, glass bottle colas!"

"Ok, sweetie, I'll be back soon!" she said as she closed the door behind her.

It was a little over a year since the live breeding session and it proved to be quite popular. In fact, when it was released for general viewing, it became the most popular video on MasturChatter. Despite the fact Michelle earned quite a bit from the session, she stayed true to her word and refrained from further performances.

However, she did share her first pregnancy test, the first step in showing her dedicated fans her progress in becoming a mother. She followed up with pictures and quick videos, showing off her body as she progressed, her tummy growing and her breasts, soon becoming engorged with milk for her pup (and two very curious dogs.)

The last picture showed her just days before her due date, her luscious breasts with darkened nipples, ready for feeding. Her belly, round and full of life ready to be brought into the world was only outstaged by the visible glow on her face, showing the happiness of true love.

During this time, the three decided to pool their savings and buy a modest house. Soon, Michelle gave birth to a healthy male pup with his mother's ears and tail, and his father's hair and fur. After recovering from the birth, Michelle sported a hot mom body, which Nick and Satsuki went wild for.

After seeing Michelle's pregnancy glow, Satsuki decided she was ready to have puppies with Nick. As Satsuki helped Michelle conceive, Michelle returned the favor in kind.

"Nick, I'm home!" Satsuki announced a few minutes after Michelle left.

"Welcome home!" Nick shouted as he got up to greet his girlfriend.

"How are your parents?" he asked, kissing her in greeting.

"They're good. They say hi and told me to tell you to come with me next time," she replied.

"I know. I'm sorry, it's just that I just have to finish this by tonight," Nick said, with a bit of regret in his voice.

"By the way, is your dad still weirded out by our situation?" he asked, hesitantly.

"Nah, I think he's gotten used to it. Of course mom's still the perv, asking me if there's room for one more when he was out of earshot," Satsuki answered as she took her shoes off.

"Hmmm..." Nick pondered the thought for a moment.

"You're not fucking my mom," Satsuki said, casually.

"No, no, I never said anything about fucking her," he replied, sheepishly.

"And you're not giving or getting head from her, you're not jacking each other off, you're not jacking off with each other, you're not feeling each other up, you're not seeing each other naked, you're not sexting each other, you're not sending each other hot emails. I think I covered the waterfront," she added.

"Don't worry, I won't get involved with your mom," he assured her.

Nick hugged the shiba inu and began stroking her ears. Satsuki's tail wagged from the embrace as she hugged him back. He felt her belly, now at six months, and her full breasts press against him.

"Besides, I couldn't resist your hot preggo body," he continued as he began kissing her neck.

"Preggo, really? What am I, a pasta sauce?" she joked.

"No, but I could eat you up like one," Nick purred.

Satsuki pushed him away playfully.

"Ok, I know you're a dad now, but I think you're too young for dad jokes already," she said, smiling into his eyes.

"I love you, Satsuki-chan," Nick sang.

"And I love you too, honeybun," she sang back.

"You know, Michelle won't be back with Connor for a little while. I can tell you two had some fun today," Satsuki purred as she inhaled his scent, mingling with the wolf's.