Live Now Pay Later

Story Info
Live now pay later Poor cow.
5k words
3.27
14.5k
19
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wondering where to start at the end, middle or at the beginning. Most stories have a beginning and an end. So that's where I am going to start. I met my wife at collage I was studying business. And my wife to be was studying sales in industry.

First of all, let me tell one or two things about my wife. She was admired by everyone but most of all by the boys. I was the lucky one she fell in love with and I with her.

So, nobody got a look in with her. Her name was Susan Linda Tyler. There is no need to describe her other than eye catching. We planned to marry when we were twenty-one, we had the same birthday. We both found good jobs and we were married on our twenty first birthdays.

Sorry my name is Will. Will Burns. We had a mortgage on a three-bedroom bungalow and all the bills were in my name. We did the bungalow up to her tastes. The garden was mind.

Sue knew her own mind and wanted to live a little. All I wanted was kids. The first three years our married life was perfect. I was eager to get home every night and so was Sue. Then Sue one night was going out with her friends. Yes, the dreaded Friday night girl's night out.

Sue came home this night a two am I was wide awake. She told me two her friend had been throwing up for hours and she had to help them home. That was the start of things to come!

The third week once again home at two am. I knew something was wrong. When we had sex, it was not the same for the last three weeks. I found an PI and had her followed the next Friday night. She was cheating on me.

The PI gave me his name and the hotels name. I wanted to challenger right away. But thought better of it. I was making love to her every night except Friday nights. So, I went to the sex clinic to get tested for any type of STD she may had passed on to me.

I was making a lot of money by our third year of marriage. So, paying for the PI was not so much trouble to me.

Over the next two years she went out more and more regular. The PI gave me their names and names of hotels. I was hoping she would come to her scenes and give up her cheating ways.

How wrong was I.

We went out for dinner one night and I told Sue in the next ten years I wanted to have twenty million in the bank. Then we should move south to somewhere warmer.

Sue said "I wish you luck to get your twenty million." Laughing at the same time.

All she wanted to do was live the life she was living. In other words, live now pay later. I asked Sue can we start a family. She told me in no uncertain terms. She did not want any kids all she wanted to do. Was for us to go on holidays and LIVE OUR LIVES TO THE FULL and leave thing as they were. She had told me the same thing two years before.

I respected her wishes and never approached the subject again. It was her body she had every right to say No.

I gripped my teeth and got on with my underdog way of life. We did not have a loving marriage just an existence with each other. She screwed around. I made money. When she wanted sex with me it was like a royal command. She would make love to me, But it was not love it was to meet her sexual needs.

Sue did not know in the last five years of hard slog. I had over two million in the bank. She never asked where my money came from. She was so wrapped up in her cheating ways. Week in week out. So, I never told her how much we were worth.

After dinner that night I made my plans. Ten years to make twenty million was a tall order even for me. But was my goal. It had taken me five years to make over two million. I now had to make two million every year to reach my goal.

I became a member of a gentleman's club in the centre of the city. Working long hours and went out with other business men. Using the club as somewhere to sleep after business meetings. The nights I had meetings. Telling Sue, I would be sleeping in the club. She knew the name of the club and the phone number. For those business nights.

In the morning before I left home, I made a mental note of what type of bed sheets and covers were on.

You know the type clubs, strip clubs all paid for by me. With hostess on their arms and you know where that leads too.

Deal after deal I was making and selling of the deals to make a good profit. When I returned home, I went to our bedroom to change. Yes, I changed and the bed sheets and covers also had been changed. That became a regular thing.

I got on with my life. I went out with many girls and slept in hotels with them I was not going to become a monk no way. And I paid visits to the sex clinic regular.

Over the next seven years I meet with business men. From around the world. Europe, Canada, USA and four regions in south America and south Africa. I had agency girls on my arm when I was with them. They also were providing with the same thing sex.

Business was booming I was on track. Then right out of the blue in the eight year. There was a slump in my market. I had seventeen million in the bank by now. I bought an engineering company for a million. And hired a young business manager. He was so confident he could make three to four million in two to three years. I told him if he does, He will get a bonus of a million after taxes. The old manager I sacked him.

I was down to sixteen million now four million shorts of my target. And two short years to meet my target. I told Sue I had to go away for three to six months because the business was losing money. Needless to say, Sue could not give a shit. All she was thinking off. Was spreading her legs for everyone.

I went to USA, South America and South Africa. During those trips I found out a few things. Once I achieved my goal. During those six months. I was back on track.

I telephoned Sue and asked her to pick me up from the airport on the Friday afternoon flight from Spain. There she was dressed for the kill. As soon as we were in the house, she dragged me to the bedroom. Saying how much she had missed our love making. I knew it was all false because of the PI reports.

She also asked me to sleep in the spare room after making her royal commanded on my body.

I was time to make my final plan. This is what I did over the next six months. I told Sue I was still having money troubles at work. For tax reasons. I wanted to protect the roof over our heads. So, Sue and I we went to a lawyer and I signed the bungalow over to Sue.

We went to the utility companies and the bills went under Sue's name. the bungalow was freehold. We cashed in our existing insurance policies. Made new one's out in just our own names. Sue car and insurance was already in her name. My car belonged to the company. I went back to my lawyer on my own and cancelled my last will and testament. I had left everything to Sue. She was not going to get a penny.

The company that Sues worked for was in trouble. And I was offered to buy it out for half what it was worth. I was tempted. She was screwing umpteen men at the place she worked at. So, the company went to the wall. Sue had to find a new job all she could find was a job on half the money she had been on. Hard fucking luck.

What tickled me. She had to stay in during the week because her fuck buddies. And herself could not afford the cost of the hotel's rooms.

The next six months I had meet my goal. I went and found out what was my engineering company was worth. The young business manager had made four million. I told him to find a new job because I was selling the company and he will get his million. I sold the company and made five and a half million.

Next was to sell my business. I made another five million. I had to pay my manager a million but he was worth every penny.

Now it was nearing the time to say good bye to Sue.

Opened the draws where all the personal papers were kept. I picked up my passport it was about to run out. I sent it of first class for a new passport. Found my birth and baptism certificate with our marriage certificate. My qualification went in to a folder with the rest. There was Sue's Birth Certificate. I opened it up and read it for the first time. In all our so-called married life.

It read Susan Linda Una Tyler. I could not believe my eyes at her full name. The only name I use before we were married was Susan Linda Tyler.

I was laughing my head of and was getting stomach cramps because I was laughing so much. Her parents had named her well. Susan Linda Una Tyler. SLUT.

I went to my Lawyer and asked for divorce papers drawn up. I handed to him a file for the last twelve years. It was full of photographs and recording of Sue. The Slut in hotel rooms cheating behind my back. Complete with the PI reports and the bills of what it had cost me. I instructed him to serve the papers in two weeks' time. As soon as I got my new passport was back. I wanted to write a goodbye note to Sue.

As I mentioned earlier, I found out a few things when I went to USA, South America and South Africa.

I booked a week in a hotel. In France, Germany, Belgium. Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Austria and Switzerland. I did the same for South Africa and then to USA, South America. Every hotel was a cheap one. This was done If. Sue was going to try and find me. It would cost her.

++++++++

My letter to Sue.

To my daring wife!!!!

As you know by now. I have left the county and my lawyer as served you with the divorce papers. I have paid all the bills for the next six months. To give you time to get your finances in order. The bungalow is paid for and your car. The bungalow is worth £500000 and your car about 40000. If I was you. Don't try and track me down via a PI, it will cost you the house. But that's up to you.

Let's put this in perception. My life with you! What a sorry one it was for me.

When we were first married you came at least four times and I came the same.

You cheated on me for twelve long years week in and week out. So, I used the following formula for a payback sum.

4 x 5 = 20 times a week. Multiply it by 52 weeks in a year. That's = 1040 each year.

That's 1040 times per year if we had sex five times a week. So, I rounded it down to 1000. Or 12000 over twelve years. Then remember the royal commands of you wanting sex with me. So, I left it at 12000. The average price for a prostitute at the time was fifty. So, 12000 x 50 = 600000

That was what a cheating slut, whore of a wife's was worth to me. So, you were worth to me £600000. Over twelve fucking years.

Excluding blowjobs to Tom Dick and Harry so to speak of. What about the twelve men gangbangs you had. That's another 48 each time. Maybe even more. Ten times a year. You liked your dick didn't you SLUT.

That's another 480.Wow. Let's round it up to 500 to be sure we got it right. It's worth £25000.

The total cost £625000 of you cheating behind my back.

The company you worked at for was in trouble. I could have saved it. I was tempted. But you were screwing umpteen men at the place. So, the company went to the wall. They lost their jobs as part of my revenge. You had to find a new job which was on half the money you were on before.

£500000 for the bungalow plus the cost of your car £40000. Grand total of £540000.

Taking £540000 from the cost of the bungalow and your car.

That meant I owned you ZREO.

But a long time ago I loved you. So, I paid six months of bills that worked out at £10000. As for the holidays the clothes and nick knacks I bought for you. I rounded it up to £50000. So, I have given to my lawyer £50000. To be paid to you after the divorces is final. I reckon you have twelve months to sort yourself out. You got plenty of fuck buddies they can help you out.

Last but not least if you remember. We went out for dinner one night and I told you in ten years I wanted to have twenty million in the bank. Then move south to somewhere warmer.

You said "I wish you luck to get your twenty million." Laughing at the same time.

I will not tell you how much to this day how much we both were worth. But in one day in years to come I will tell you.

I have told my lawyer to give you a copy of all your men friends. With the names of hotels. That was over the last twelve years. With photographs and recording of you SLUT. Complete with the PI reports. Yes, you the one who was cheating behind my back.

Although you will not believe me, I was your loving husband. You turned your back on me. SLUT.

Sue signed the papers and give it to my lawyer.

Will.

++++++++

I lost myself in the world. My final place I wanted to live was. On the Atlantic coast of Spain. Sue wanted to fight the divorce she was advised not to. The evidence against her would cost her. So, my Lawyer had informed her Lawyer. She signed my lawyer informed me the divorce was final. Time to get on with my life and forget Sue the SLUT.

I found a sleepy town in Spain. And bought a four-bedroom villa overlooking the sea with a swimming pool. I hired cleaner and a lady to do my washing. I settled down on the baloney for a quiet life. The cleaner asked me one day if I was looking for a wife. I told her yes. But she must be the same age as me.

She invited me to her house for dinner one night. There was eight of us round the table. My cleaner with her husband, Her two boys with their wives. Myself and this attractive lady. She was about three or four years younger than I. I guessed at.

But she was a knockout. As the night progressed, we talk with my School Spanish. Thank God they could speak English. Her name was Marie.

We date for the next three months she was a widow. Her husband had been a fisherman and was drowned at sea one stormy night. There was no way Marie was going to jump in bed with me. Even though. I tried. She wanted a loving marriage with at least three kids.

Marie was a full Spanish lady, My height with a figure to match. One night while we were having dinner with her parents, I popped the question. Her mother went into overdrive about the wedding day. I paid for everything.

In the first year we had a son, fourteen months later a second son and eighteen months later a girl the spit of her mother. I now had everything I ever wanted. A loving and trusted wife. Who blessed me with three great kids. I open up a small business used it as a front doing what I did best. Making money.

The years past bye. I set Marie's mother and father up in a small gift shop for the tourist trade. I did the same for Marie two brothers.

I had to return home to renew my passport. In case I needed it.

Contacting my Lawyer and asked him to get the papers so I could renew my passport. Also, I asked him to book me in a hotel.

Well, I had less than twenty-eight million in the bank. It was left to Marie and our three kids.

I told Marie I had to return back home. To renew my passport. Asking her to come with me. Marie told me No. She had to look after our children. I expected that. Telling her I would be away about two weeks. Depending on how quick I got my passport. Marie told me be back sooner I am already missing you.

Marie, I will ring you every morning and at night before you put our children to bed. Remember we will talk by the PC link.

I packed my bags and Marie drove me to the airport. Marie held me as long as she could. Before I was told to board the aeroplane. I looked at her in the last ten years we had never been apart. Marie was crying her eyes out at me leaving her. She had no reason to worry. I hoped.

I went straight to my lawyers and filled in the paper work for my new passport and sent it of by registered mail. The return address was my lawyer address. We talked for about thirty minutes. We both did not bring up my ex-wife Sue. I left and headed for my hotel and had an early dinner I wanted to talk to my darling wife Marie and our kids.

Marie and I spoke for two long hours about the kids. She asked me what I was going to do tomorrow. I told her I was going to my old company to see how it was doing. We said good night to each other. In the morning I spoke with the owner of my old company then with my darling wife.

Telling Marie, I was having lunch with the owner of my old company at one o'clock. We went to lunch. Over lunch he told me business was not the same. He wondered if I wanted to buy the company back of him for three million.

I said to him, "I would think about it."

I left heading to town to see the old place I use to use. In the last ten years it had changed so much. The shop where I bought jewellery was still there. I bought a gold necklace with matching earrings for my daring wife Marie. I headed back to my hotel. When I got there. I rang my old engineering company. Asking to speak to the owner. It was the young business manager who had made me four million was the owner. We arranged to have lunch the following day. I had an early dinner and was talking to my three kids until Marie told them to go to bed.

I could sense Marie was missing me and I was missing as much. As we were talking it was always there. I love you and I am missing you that was from both of us. All I wanted was at that moment was my passport to come. So I could return to my loving wife.

I went to bed in the morning I phoned Marie. Then I headed for lunch with the young business manager. I was the same old story business was bad do you want to buy the business for three million.

I said to him, "I would think about it."

I left it was time to see my ex-wife you know the.....SLUT.

I made an early phone call to Marie, spoke and talked her. What will I buy her before returning home. All Marie said was," bring yourself home safe and sound." She was crying into the phone.

I went to Sue's bungalow. She was at home. I knocked she answered the door. I was still in my suit but what a suntan I had.

"Will is that you," Sue said to me. Then she asked me in.

"Will why have you called it's been ten long years without my husband. I hope you are staying the night???"

"Sue, I have called on you to see if you are ok and invite you out for dinner," I said.

"Will I would like nothing better let me get ready, follow me and we can talk about old times." Sue said.

Old times there was only three short years of old times. The rest I was in hell with her cheating on me.

I followed Sue. The clothes she had on fell to the floor in seconds she was naked. She looked the same. She sat on the end of the bed and spread her legs. She wanted me to fuck her. There was not a chance in hell that was going to happen. I turned to the bedroom door. Saying Sue get dressed. I walked out of the bedroom.

Her face showed a bit of shock at me refusing her body. I did not give a fuck for the slut. She came out in a low-cut dress. Her tits were ready to fall out her dress was at least four inches above her knee with a split up to her hips.

It was telling me she wanted me to fuck her. I kept my mind on my loving wife at home my loving wife Marie. Sue was still the slut. I knew from twelve years before. I had invited her out for dinner. I had to go along with it.

We went to a Spanish restaurant we sat down. She looked at the menu.

I said," will I order for the both of us."

Sue said," please do you have always had a good taste."

I knew was she was after and it was not going to work. I asked to see the chef we spoke, and I ordered one of my favourite Spanish meals for the both of us in Spanish.

After the meal I pulled out my wallet to pay. At the same time the case with the gold necklace with matching earrings came out. Sue looked at the case and picked it up and opened it.

"Will you have come back to me at last and what a lovely gift you have bought for me," Sue said with her eyes bright and shiny.

Everybody close by was smiling at us. At what Sue thought the meal was all about. She had another thing coming. She had mauled the necklace and earrings. There was no way my Marie was now ever going to wear them after the slut had mauled them.

12