Liverpool Ch. 07

Story Info
New dawn, new day, new friends.
6.1k words
4.71
10.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

'Good morning, sleepy head.'

I heard a sexy voice in my ear. But this was a female voice, where the hell was I? And where was Sir? The last thing I remembered was curling up on His lap after He made me promise to call Dad. I sat up, staring around me. I was in a huge bedroom, there was a little light coming through the open window, enough to let me see the warm cream coloured walls and the soft scarlet of the curtains and bedding. Over by the window was a big chaise, covered in the same material, and at the end of the bed was a dressing table with a mirror that showed most of the room. None of this really registered though, I was too busy looking at the owner of the voice.

She was sat on the edge of the bed, dressed in a white shirt and jeans. She had long black hair, tied back off her face in a french plait, and light grey eyes that were watching me gently. She wasn't wearing a bra so I could see her breasts through the thin material of her shirt, and her nipples that were pressing against it. I had a sudden thought, 'What was I wearing?' and looked down. As I thought, naked. I was in a strange bed, with a strange woman and I didn't have a stitch on me. She must have seen my slightly panicked expression as she sat back and started speaking to me.

'Hiya Megan, I'm Suzi. How are you feeling?'

'What time is it?' I pulled the quilt up over me and pushed my hair out from my eyes.

'A little after eight, you've had a good sleep.'

'Eight in the morning?' I couldn't have slept that long.

'Yes, quarter past if you want to be specific. You've been out for about sixteen hours. I guess you needed it.' she said with a smile.

'I'm sorry, who are you again?'

'I'm Suzi, I belong to a friend of Clive's. He called us last night and asked if He could borrow me for today. He didn't want you to be left alone while He was out at work.'

'You belong...? So you're like me? A submissive?' I was curious to know more about her now.

'That's right, you didn't think you were the only one did you?'

'No, but I've never met anyone else like me before. Why are you..?'

'A sub? I just am, it's part of who I am. I'll explain the rest later. Lets get you up and get some food. You hungry?'

I realised I was famished. I hadn't eaten since breakfast the day before and that had been a long time ago. I nodded my head and started to get out of bed. Then I saw that Suzi was staying right where she was.

'Don't worry toots, I've seen it all before.' She said, keeping the same warm smile on her face.

Still, I was embarrassed about being naked in front of a woman I had never met before. I wouldn't meet her eyes, I just pulled my knees up closer to my chest and hugged them.

'Ok hon,' she said, leaning forwards and patting my knee. 'Why don't I go put the kettle on and you can get some clothes on. There's a dressing gown in the wardrobe over there.'

She pointed to a door across from the window and left me alone. I looked around the room, curious to know more about where I had spent the night. From Suzi's words, I gathered I was in Sir's bedroom and He had gone to work. What I hadn't realised was what a gorgeous house He had. I was lying in a huge sleigh style bed, made from a rich red wood that almost matched the colour of the bedding. The door Suzi had pointed at was painted the same colour as the walls and had no handle. I slid out of bed and wandered over to it. The carpet under my feet was cream too, and so soft and fluffy I couldn't resist digging my toes into it as I walked across it. It took me a minute to figure out how to open the door. No matter how I tugged at it, it wouldn't budge and as I was standing there naked, I didn't want to call Suzi and ask her how to work it. Eventually I pushed it and heard a 'click' from somewhere. The door slid open and I was standing in front of the biggest wardrobe I had ever seen.

All along one side were His suits, black, blue or charcoal; His shirts were beyond them, ties were hidden away in a draw as was His underwear and His shoes were neatly placed underneath them. The other side was empty apart from the few clothes I had brought with me. They looked very lonely there, barely filling a third of the space, though my shoes took up a lot more room. The dressing gown I had been looking for was hung on His side, right at the front. I slipped it on and hugged it to me. It still smelled of Him and the scent rushed through me, filling me with longing for Him. I belted it round my waist, it reached to my ankles and was so velvety against my skin. I was standing there, absent-mindedly stroking it and breathing in the smell of Him that I didn't hear Suzi until she was right behind me.

'Tea's up, hon. You ok?'

I jumped, turning round to see her. She put her hand on my shoulder so I nodded and smiled at her.

'He'll be home in time for dinner, sweetie. In the mean time, lets get you fed and see how you feel after that, ok?'

I just nodded again and let her lead me out of the bedroom and downstairs. The whole house was painted in the same warm cream colour, but every room had a different accent to it. The sitting room was soft oranges and browns, matching the sofa I had sat on the day before. The dining room was dark green, an ivy colour that brought out the best in the golden wood of the furniture. The kitchen was huge too, bright blues and yellows that would have over powered a smaller space but in here was cheerful. Suzi sat me down at the table in there in front of a bowl of cereal and orange juice.

'Clive said you like this.' She said as she fished the teabags out the mugs. 'Milk with three sugars, yes?'

I nodded again, my mouth full.

'Urgh, I don't know how you can drink it so sweet. Anyway, you eat all this up and then you can jump in the shower and get dressed.'

'What about the dishes?' I asked. I didn't want to be waited on, I was used to keeping busy.

'Don't worry about those,' she said, 'Clive has a dishwasher, we can stack it after lunch.'

I finished eating and drained my mug. The tea had been perfect. In fact the whole place was perfect. How was I supposed to live in a house like this. I could barely keep my flat tidy, never mind this clean. Suzi came and sat down at the table with me.

'Clive asked me put all your things in the bathroom upstairs. I got you some more stuff last night too.'

'When did you get here?'

'About six last night. Clive called my Master and asked if we could come over and help him with you. You were sound asleep, you didn't even wake up when he carried you upstairs and put you to bed. I unpacked all your stuff while Clive and Master were talking. When I saw you were nearly out of toothpaste and shampoo I nipped out and got you some more.'

'Thank you.' I said blushing at the thought of her going to so much trouble over me. 'Can I ask you a question?'

'Of course. Anything you like.'

'Why do you use Sir's name but not your Master's?'

'Clive asked me to. I don't belong to Him, I'm not His pet so He doesn't require me to be submissive towards Him. I show Him respect though because my Master asked it of me. Anything else?'

'Why do you have a Master?'

'Why? Because I love Him. I would love Him even if He wasn't a Dom, but He makes me feel so safe when He takes the control away from me. It gives me the space to do the things I can do without having to waste the time over things I can't. Like money, totally useless with money.' She giggled, rolling her eyes.

I smiled back at her. She was at least ten years older than me, but I got the feeling she could be just as dippy as me and fun too. It had been a long time since I had had any fun in my life and it was something I wanted back.

'That's better, you have a really nice smile you know.'

I hung my head and blushed. I was really bad at accepting compliments.

'You are a shy little thing aren't you. Never mind, we'll get there with you. Now shower and dressed and I'll walk you through the house. Let you see where everything gets kept.'

I got up from the big kitchen table and waited for Suzi to show me where the bathroom was. She led me back through into the hall and then upstairs. The house was old and rambling, with heavy wooden doors that went through to big airy rooms, filled with morning light. Suzi showed me three other bedrooms as well as Sir's study. The only modern thing in there was His computer, a tiny laptop that was surrounded by piles of paperwork. All around the walls were empty bookcases.

'Clive brought these up out the garage for you last night. He thought you could spend the day sorting out your books. You must have loads, it took both Master and Clive to bring your trunk up and they're both strong men. You can do it later.' She said laughing at me as I made a beeline for them. 'Shower now, books later, ok?'

I gave her my very best salute and marched off to the bathroom with a silly grin on my face. The bathroom was gorgeous too; the accent colour in here was a deep blue, almost purple, colour on three rows of mosaic tiles that swooped all around the room. An old roll top tub with lions feet sat over to one side with a shower cubical in the opposite corner. Suzi came in and showed me how to work the shower without drowning myself in the torrent of water that gushed from the overhead rose. It was the first chance I'd had to look in a mirror that day, and my eye was starting to heal. Already it opened wider and the bruising was less obvious, though it was still very visible.

'I've got some foundation that'll cover that up really well til it heals if you like.'

I hadn't realised that Suzi was still standing behind me.

'Why do you need it?' I asked her. Surely she hadn't been beaten up like me.

'I work part time at a shelter in the city centre. Some of the women in there told me about it, said it covered up all sorts of marks.'

'Is that why Sir told you to come babysit me, coz you know all about battered girls?'

I didn't mean to flare up at her, it was just that I had wanted as few people as possible to know what had happened. Now Sir was telling everyone He knew about His poor beat up stray.

'He asked me to come and stay with you today because He was scared about leaving you all alone in this big house and because my Master is one of His best friends. You'll meet Him tonight, but I'm warning you, if you try that attitude with Him you'll regret it.'

'Why, is He gonna smack me around too?'

'No, but it'll embarrass and upset Clive that His new pet can't be bothered to show a little respect to an old friend. Do you want to do that to Him?'

I was appalled at my behaviour. I didn't know what had come over me, I did not act like this normally and I said as much to Suzi.

'I'm sorry, I just don't like people pitying me, poor little battered bitch, hiding in the corner.'

'This isn't your fault sweetie,' She got hold of my arm and pulled me into a hug. 'The last thing I would do is pity you. I might give you a kick up the backside though if I thought you needed it. I know you're a novice at all this, but there is one thing you should remember above all else, show respect. Doesn't have to be with every Master or Top, but your Master's friends require it until you are told otherwise, got it?'

'Yes, I got it. Thank you.'

'Good girl, now hop in that shower before you use up all the hot water. I don't think you want a cold one. Want me to come scrub your back?'

I blushed bright red and looked at the floor, shaking my head.

'I'm not going to jump you sweetie, in fact I am under strict orders to behave myself with you. Come on, in you get.'

Suzi took my dressing gown off me and helped me into the shower. She stood outside, pulling her shirt and jeans off. She wasn't wearing any underwear at all. I scooted over to the farthest corner of the cubical and huddled there.

'Come here, you big baby, I don't bite.'

Suzi dragged me over underneath the shower rose and held me there while I got used to the water. She grabbed a bottle of shampoo off the rack and poured a generous pile of it on my head. I don't know what she had bought for me but it wasn't my usual cheap stuff from the supermarket.

'Are you sure this is my shampoo?' My head was covered in thick suds and I had to keep my eyes closed to stop the soap getting in them.

'It's the one I bought you. What? You never used any John Frieda on that curly mop of yours?

'That costs way too much money!' I said, spluttering under her attack on my poor hair.

'Nonsense. And these split ends, we are going to have to something about them. Hold still and shut your eyes.' She said briskly as she pushed me back under the water.

'So are a part time hair dresser too then?' I asked as I was released.

'Nope, dog groomer actually. Same principles though and if this stuff can work wonders on a Tibetan Terrier it can do the same for your tufts. At least you don't bite.'

'Don't talk to me about yappy biting mutts, Mother had one of them and he was evil.'

'What? A Tibetan?'

'No, a Peke. Walking hearth rug that pissed everywhere if he wasn't in his cage.'

'Get his nuts off, that'd soon sort him.'

'She wouldn't.' I said with a smile.

Suzi's chatter had helped me to forget I was in a shower with a strange naked woman until she grabbed a sponge and started lathering it up with rose scented soap.

'I can wash myself you know, I've been doing it for a while now.'

'I know, but I think you deserve a little pampering. Hold still.'

'I can't when you're tickling me like that!' I said, giggling and squirming away from her.

'Opps, sorry. Is there anywhere you aren't ticklish?'

'My back's ok.' I said, turning it round to face her.

'Ok, back it is then.'

And she rubbed my back all over with the soft sponge. The combination of the hot water and the way she was moving the sponge lower and lower down my back to the top of my arse was turning me on so much. I'd never dreamed that this could happen to me, that a sexy lady like her would want to wash me like this, but I was going to enjoy it while it lasted. She had said something about being under orders to behave herself with me, but from the way the sponge was now circling over my arse cheeks and trying to slip between my thighs, I didn't know how well she was carrying out those orders. I was squirming underneath her touch again, and I heard her slightly breathless voice asking if I was ticklish there too.

'No, it feels very nice actually. I thought you weren't allowed to do this though?'

'I was told not to lay a finger on you, and I'm not. Master didn't say anything about sponges though. Lean forwards a little for me sweetie, let me see if I can get you really clean.'

She pushed me forwards against the shower wall. The hot water was pounding on my back as she nudged my legs apart, being oh so very careful not to touch me with her hands. I felt the sponge slide between my thighs and up to my pussy. My breath caught in my throat as she pushed it gently on my clit, moving in tiny circles that got harder and harder as she felt my body shuddering under her. I had the strangest feeling of detachment almost, here was I, in a shower with a woman I had known for a couple of hours and she was making me cum in a most delicious way without laying a finger on my body. I could feel her hot breath on the back of my neck, and feel her hand shaking between my legs as she came closer to cuming herself. Knowing what effect I was having on her was such a turn on, so much so that it tipped me over the edge and I pressed down on her hand as I came, flooding the sponge with all my juices. My gasps of pleasure were soon joined by hers as she squeaked in my ear and came on her own hand. I slid a hand back from where I was pushing up off the wall and pushed it between her legs, feeling her jump with surprise at my bravery.

'Your Master never said I couldn't lay a finger on you, did He?'

'No,' she said with a smile. 'If you're sure?'

I bit my lip and nodded my head.

'Can I taste you?'

'Oh God, sweetie, of course you can.'

Suzi moved back til she was braced against the wall and opened up her lips to show me her pussy. I knelt in front of her, resting my shoulder on her leg as I studied the wet juices that were leaking from her. She stood there watching me, a look of pure lust in her eyes as I licked very softly over her bare pussy lips. She was shaven like me, but instead of the little square patch of hair I left at the top of my pussy, she had a little love heart. I traced my fingers round it, over and over, finally letting them slip down over her hot wet clit. I brushed my thumb over it gently, I didn't know how sensitive it would be just after she had cum. With me it was like a hot coal, only to be touched very gently; instead Suzi pushed down, trying to increase the sensation. Her reaction gave me the confidence to wiggle my thumb more forcefully while I slipped my middle finger inside her. I remembered all of Sir's careful tutoring when we had talked and played online and bent my finger upwards to find her G-spot.

It felt very strange to be playing with a pussy, but not to experience any of the sensations that normally went with it. I liked it though, I felt so wet between my legs. Finally I was getting to learn how a woman felt, smelled, looked in the flesh. I wanted to taste her so badly, she smelled so divine I had to see what it was like to lap up all the juices that were running down my finger. I moved my mouth closer to her and swapped my tongue for my thumb. She tasted so sweet, like me but different, the subtle variations in our body's driving home the fact that I was actually doing this, not just dreaming about it. I began using long slow strokes of my tongue, licking from where my finger was buried in her, to her hard little clit. I could feel her thrusting in time to my movements, pushing harder and faster as I speeded up. In the end I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with the tip of my tongue, a trick that Sir had used many times with me. At the same time I pressed my finger hard on her G-spot and wiggled it. She seemed to explode above me, slamming her hands on to the wall behind her. She screamed and drove her hips into my face, then sagged back and tapped at my head, begging me to stop. She pulled me up and held me close to her body.

'Oh baby girl,' she panted. 'Where did you learn to do that?'

I snuggled close to her. I was happy I could please her so well and she felt so good, naked in my arms, her breasts pressing into mine as the shower waters washed us both clean.

'Sir, he taught me.'

'He told Master you have never been with a girl.'

'I haven't, I just did the things He did to me. I thought that if it felt good to me, maybe it would to you.'

'Oh clever girl, well done.'

I blushed and hung my head as she praised me. I wasn't any good at accepting compliments, I just felt embarrassed that I had been picked out when I received them. She lifted my head and cradling it with her hands, kissed me tenderly on my lips.

'If this is what Clive can teach you when you're a novice, you are going to be mind blowing when you've got some training under your belt.'

She kissed me softly again, then patting my arse said,

'We better get out of this water before our skin goes all crinkly and saggy. Not a good picture for our Masters when they arrive home tonight.'

She pulled me out of the cubical and wrapped me up in one of the big fluffy purple towels that were piled up next to the washbasin. She rubbed me all over with it, even poking it in my ears to get the water out of them. It was something Mother had never done, she never seemed that bothered about getting me dried off after a bath. Instead she would had me over to Dad, and was him who rubbed my hair and got my PJ's from over the radiator where they had been to warm up. On the few occasions he had been away I had just had the towel draped over me and told to get on with it. Suzi fussed over me, piling my hair on top of my head and covering it in a matching hand towel, pulling Sir's dressing gown back over my shoulders then marching me back into the bedroom and sitting me down in front of the big mirror.

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers
12