Lives Changed Forever Ch. 03

Story Info
Surprises. The siblings celebrate.
10k words
4.72
24.6k
49

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer had started early and with a bang for Sally and Jack. Literally and in more than one sense. Sally's shelves collapsing one night the week before last had changed everything.

Just over a week ago, Jack and Sally had hardly been talking to anyone, let alone to each other. To the astonishment of virtually everybody around them, the siblings, who never really seemed to get along, were suddenly inseparable.

However, people didn't know the full story: The story of a brother and sister who had fallen head over heels for each other, out of the blue and without warning.

The siblings still weren't able to explain why things happened as they did last Thursday night. That night, they had been physically and emotionally closer than ever before. They both had been horny and had been drawn to each other like magnets.

Jack had dug out Sally from under her shelves. Sally had kissed Jack, he had kissed her back. She had stroked his cock, he had felt her pussy. They had fucked. They had spent the night in the same bed, fucked again the next morning, and again the following morning. Each time they fucked, they fell deeper and more helplessly in love with each other.

During the week, the siblings had been busy, each doing their own things.

In her senior year of high school, Sally had managed to land the lead role in this year's musical production. Between rehearsing for the big show and studying for the last final exams of her high school career she had hardly found the time to eat.

Jack had been busy in the garage, where he had found his summer job. Business was good, and work, even for a relatively unskilled helper like Jack, was plentiful.

The only time the siblings had spent time with each other last week was on Wednesday, when they had lunch at the diner across town. Each night after bedtime, the siblings took turns visiting each other in their respective bedrooms. However, they had been too tired to do much more than cuddle and kiss and they usually both fell asleep quickly, naked, in each other's arms, nonetheless happy to be together.

On Saturday Sally woke first. They had slept in Jack's bed last night, which was slightly wider than hers, and her back didn't feel as tense and sore this morning as it would have done had they spent the night in hers. In fact, Sally felt well rested and on top of the world this morning.

She was ready to rock! Today would be her big day! The high school musical premiere was on at half past five in the high school auditorium. The whole neighborhood would be there watching her sing and dance. Her mom and Jack had bought their tickets months ago.

Her brother lay beside her, fast asleep, his naked chest uncovered, the bedsheet draped over his body, his legs and toes peeking out from underneath. It took Sally a moment to notice the tent the bedsheets made around his groin.

The thought of the incredible thick, hard and yummy tent pole that was hidden under the sheet brought back exciting memories for Sally, and she felt a tingle in the pit of her stomach and another one a little further below that prompted her to explore. It had been a week since they last made love and she was getting horny thinking about his thick cock and how she enjoyed playing with it.

The last time she had his hard cock inside her, was last Saturday morning. They had argued the night before, and Sally had seduced her brother in the shower. That morning, the siblings realized that there was no sense in fighting their feelings for each other. That morning in the shower, brother and sister had become lovers.

"I'm going to wake him up with a surprise," Sally thought as she slowly pulled back the bedsheet that covered Jack's body, careful not to wake him up.

His cock, sporting firm and solid morning wood, stood proudly, pointing straight up in the air. She moved over to look at it more closely. Its head was swollen, purple and partly covered by his foreskin. The shaft was rigid, veiny and thick, almost like the trunk of an old tree.

Sally licked her lips, wetting them thoroughly before she teased his cock with the tip of her tongue, right at the little slit. It was exciting for Sally to feel and taste her brother again. She held the shaft with her hand and gently stroked down, pulling his skin with her.

As she moved her hand, his foreskin moved back and fully exposed the plump purple head. It looked amazing. Ready to eat. She positioned her mouth directly over his cock and let a large drop of saliva fall down on it. The white, foamy liquid on his purple skin looked good as it started to run down his cock.

She spit on it again, making sure there was ample liquid to play with, all the while keeping his foreskin pulled down, off his head. Then she stroked up to let his foreskin cover him again. When his head was fully covered, his foreskin formed a little pool at the top and Sally dropped another bit of spit to fill it. As she pulled the skin back down again her spit spread across his swollen head. It looked wet, juicy and delicious.

Sally gripped him firmly around his base, keeping his skin tightly pulled down, opened her mouth and took him in. She closed her lips around the little ridge just above the shaft and sucked him lightly. A low moan escaped Jack's throat, but he didn't wake.

As she sucked on his cock, she used her index finger to trace her own little slit in search for her clit that itched badly and needed some urgent attention. She lightly stroked it as she worked her mouth on his cock, trying to match the sensations in her mouth with those in her pussy.

Sally let her tongue swirl around his glans. Jack stirred in his sleep. She continued to suck, and gently caressed him with her tongue. His cock was pulsing, getting bigger and smaller, bigger and smaller as she sucked and swirled her tongue.

She enjoyed the feeling of his hard cock in her mouth, but she needed more. Her cunt felt on fire. The little strokes of her fingers were fanning the fire rather than extinguishing it. Bigger and better tools were needed.

She let him slip out of her mouth, positioned herself beside him and slowly moved one leg across his legs, careful not to touch him. She enjoyed the feeling of her pussy lips slowly parting as she moved her leg across his body.

Feeling the cool morning air kiss her hot and wet pussy as it opened up in anticipation of the things to come excited her.

Sally placed her hands to the left and to the right of Jack's head. She looked straight at his face, well aware that the first things he would see this morning were her perky tits that were hanging down in front of him, like two ripe oranges from a tree.

Putting most of her weight on her hands, she slowly lowered her pelvis onto him. As her pussy gently touched his cock, his member lodged between her open and soft folds, Jack opened his eyes.

Sally looked at her brother, "Good morning, baby. Sleep well?"

A sweet shudder ran up and down her spine as her open pussy made contact with his hard meat. She slid her pussy up and down his shaft, leaving a glistening trail of her thick juices on his skin. His cock felt great on her clit.

"Mmh," Jack said, still waking up. "I had an incredible dream, babe. We were at this party, alone in a dark corner of the room. You squatted down in front of me and started to suck me. It felt wonderful."

Then he realized where he was and what she was doing to him.

Sally sat on top of him, gently massaging his hard cock with her hot, open and slick cunt. Her tits were close to his face, but he couldn't reach them with his mouth, so he cupped them with both hands and gave them a light squeeze, before he let his hands glide slowly down along Sally's sides, grazing her skin only with his fingertips. Another shudder ran through Sally's body.

She leaned forward and kissed him. Their tongues began to dance, and she reached behind her to guide his cock into her hot, wet and waiting cunt. Once she had him inside her, she continued to rock back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, slowly fucking him, careful not to let him slip out of her. The friction his hard cock generated in her pussy and on her excited clit felt heavenly. She moved faster and pushed down harder.

Jack used his hands to caress her body wherever he could reach: her tits, her flanks, her ass. Occasionally, when Sally lifted herself off him enough that he could move a little, he pushed his cock up into her, fucking her back a little bit. Her rocking stimulated her clit perfectly and it didn't take long for Sally to feel a small but delicious orgasm approaching. When she came, she sank down onto Jack's chest.

Jack was fully awake now. He held her tightly, his arm around her back, and rolled her over, careful not to squash her and careful to keep his pulsing member firmly lodged deep in her quivering cunt. Once Sally was underneath him, he gently laid her on the bed and began to pound her hard and deep.

Sally opened her legs as wide as possible, opening herself fully for him. She started talking, spurring him on.

"Yes, big brother. Give it to me. Fuck my tight little pussy. Can you feel how wet it is for you? Yes, baby. Fuck me hard! Faster! Deeper! Don't stop, please!"

Their mother had been curious all week to find out what had changed between her children. They seemed to have a secret. It had been obvious not just to her. A few friends and neighbors had commented on it as well.

Lying in her bed this morning, she heard unusual noises coming from upstairs once again. The only way to find out what was going on was to go and have a look. She snuck up the stairs to check on the kids. She found Sally's room empty. She checked Jack's room.

When she heard their voices, she stepped up to the door, put an ear against it and listened. The words she heard could not be misunderstood. The color of her face turned to a deep crimson red. Was it getting hot in here? She slowly turned the door knob. The door sprang open and she was treated to a perfect view of her children.

The kids were on his bed, kissing. But they were also... No, it couldn't be! She was mesmerized by what she saw. Her body froze and she wasn't able to move, forcing her to stay there long enough to take in the full scene.

She saw Jack from behind, his ass moving quickly forward and back. She had a clear view of her daughter's pussy, too. She had spread her legs open as wide as possible. Her cunt was dark red and swollen, covered in a white creamy lather, as Jack's thick cock was pumping it hard. The whole room smelled of sex.

At the sight of her children fucking, her nipples started to harden, her heart pumped a little faster and down below, between her legs, a familiar tingle indicated her beginning arousal. Her hand wandered to her crotch all by itself, fondling and stroking her naked and already slick folds underneath her nightshirt. She was not able to take her eyes off the fucking couple.

The siblings were too absorbed in their activities to notice the door opening. Sally's pussy felt tight around Jack's cock. Her juices flowed freely and produced ample lubrication for the hard pounding he gave her.

In a little girl voice Sally asked her brother, "Do you like fucking your little sister, Jack?

"I love how your hard cock feels inside my tiny pussy. Your dick is so big. You fill me out soooo good."

Sally enjoyed talking dirty to her brother. Hearing his sister talk to him like this drove Jack wild.

She spurred him on even more, "Yes, baby. Give it to me. Give it to me hard. Faster. Deeper. Please, big brother. I need it. My pussy itches soo bad. Squirt your hot juice inside my pussy!"

Sally didn't stop talking. Her words made Jack hotter than he had ever been and he did as she told him. He fucked her as hard as he could.

The siblings didn't notice their mother standing in the doorframe watching them quietly. Frozen. Shocked, her fingers very busy up her own creamy cunt, trying to release some of the sweet pressure she felt building up inside her as she watched the two young bodies making love. Her lubrication ran down her fingers and dripped onto her thighs.

When she was able to move again, she quietly closed the door. She stood in the hallway for a moment, hands and pussy wet with her excitement, to catch her breath and try and sort her feelings. She didn't know what to think. Her kids were fucking.

She should be repulsed; her mind should be revolting at the thought of her children committing incest in her house.

She probably should have stormed into Jack's room and separated the two. She should have yelled at them, giving her anger the room it deserved. She should have grounded them, confined each to their own room for the rest of the summer. Punished them for their lewd, illicit and illegal behavior.

Instead, the sight of her children had instantly made her horny, her nipples got hard and her pussy got wet. Instead of stopping them, she had played with herself furiously.

This confused her even more, because ever since her husband had left her for this floozy, she hadn't been turned on by the thought of a man and a woman fucking. And here she was: one glance at her kids performing their illicit act left her hot, bothered, horny and wanting. She had to ring Chris.

"Fill me up! I want to feel your hot cum deep inside of me. Please don't pull out, big brother. Shoot it all inside me. I love feeling your hot juice inside my hot little pussy. Please, I want it all. Shoot it, baby. Don't hold back."

Sally did not get tired to cheer her brother on with her filthy words as he fucked her deep and fast. Jack didn't need much more encouragement. He was ready to give her what she wanted, and when his cock finally released his seed, he pushed deep into Sally's waiting cunt, depositing his cum inside of her, as she had asked him to do.

Unable and unwilling to move, Jack lay on top of Sally, spent and gasping for air. Sally enjoyed the feeling of Jack's body weighing down heavy on her. She felt his cock slowly shrink inside her, and after a while she noticed it slipping out of her very squishy pussy.

Jack needed to get up to go to the bathroom. Sally went with him and they ended up together in the shower again.

Had they decided to take their shower only a couple of minutes earlier, they would have met their mother in the hallway, flustered, angry, excited, confused. Now, just a few minutes too late, she was gone and they were still completely oblivious to the fact their mother had just caught them in the act.

They enjoyed their shower together, although nothing more untoward happened, except, of course, each washed the other's body, rather than each their own. Jack rubbed and squeezed her little breasts as he spread soap over them, and couldn't resist slipping a finger deep in her slit and between her firm cheeks as he washed her there.

Sally stroked his member as she washed it and even tried kissing it, but it stayed limp. She did make an extra effort to wash his balls, though, spreading soap all around them and cupping them in the palm of her hand, just as Jack had cupped her pussy as he had washed it.

Her hand also went in deep between his cheeks when she washed his ass, and she let a finger briefly touch his puckered hole. He squirmed a little when he felt her touching her there, but he didn't dislike the feeling. They dried each other after their shower and ended up in a long hug, their naked skin pressed against each other.

"I love you, little sister." Jack whispered in Sally's ear and gently kissed her neck.

"I love you, too, big brother."

The new bond the siblings shared grew stronger and deeper each day.

--

After their shower, the siblings went downstairs separately for breakfast, as they did every morning now. Jack usually went first, as he would have always been the first one down for coffee and breakfast. Sally usually followed him a couple of minutes later.

When Jack came downstairs and went into the kitchen, he was surprised not to find his mother there. Usually, she would sit at the table, coffee in hand, reading the morning paper. Not today. In fact, it looked as if his mother hadn't even been up, yet. The lights were off, the paper had not been taken in.

He didn't care too much. It was Sally's big day today and he needed to get breakfast ready. For the past week, Jack had given Sally a ride to school every day, and since she needed to be in school early today, for final rehearsals, dress rehearsal and - of course - the premiere of the musical tonight, he would drive her today, too.

—-

Back in her room, their mother sat on her bed, still upset and confused. She had just seen her children go at it like rabbits. What she had witnessed explained a lot: Their excitement and inability to sit still, their secretive behavior and the strange sounds that had come from their rooms.

She did not know what to think or feel. She should be angry at her kids. Instead, she was angry at herself. Looking at Jack's cock moving in and out of Sally's very excited and wide open pussy had turned her on more than anything in the past 15 years.

Not even Chris's expertly eating her pussy, which usually guaranteed her at least one if not a number of mind-blowing orgasms, did to her what watching her children fuck had done. She was positively dripping cum down her legs ever since she had opened Jack's bedroom door.

In addition to this, every time she moved, her hard, excited and sensitive nipples rubbed across the light fabric of her nightshirt and the lips of her swollen pussy were rubbing together, torturing her, constantly sending sweet tingles all around her body.

The pressure she had been so anxious to release when she fingered herself upstairs grew and grew, making her hotter and hotter.

She slipped out of her night shirt, lay down on her back and opened her legs, hoping to be able to reduce the stimulation that caused her so much sweet pain this morning at least a little bit.

Laying naked and spread-eagled on her bed, she moved her hand across her flat tummy to test her arousal. She cupped her hairy mound and moved her hand down over the full and very hot lips of her excited cunt. She had to feel her wetness.

She spread her already open and very hot lips wide apart with both hands and probed her slit with her index finger. She felt her hot pussy soaked liberally with the sticky secretions of her lust.

She sank two fingers into the depth of her hot folds. Her fingers easily slid into her well lubricated and wide open cunt. When she pulled her fingers back out, they were covered in a thick layer of her sticky secretions.

She moved them to her mouth and rubbed them around, spreading her juices around her lips. She slowly pushed one, then two fingers through her closed lips into her mouth and licked them clean. She loved her taste.

While one hand explored her pussy, her other hand moved the opposite way to play with her plump but still very firm tits. She ran her flat hand over them, caressed them and felt them jiggle with every breath she took. She traced her excited nipples, circling them with her wet finger tips until they stood hard and proud, almost like plump purple olives.

She took each of her nipples between index finger and thumb and squeezed them hard. Each time she squeezed, a jolt of pain went through her body that made her pussy contract and her clit tingle.

She lifted her heavy tits up towards her face. If she bent her head right and stuck her tongue out far enough, she was able to lick her own nipples. She managed to flick them with her tongue. The sensation was incredible. She closed her eyes.

As her arousal grew and as she got more and more absorbed in her horny play, her anger and confusion slowly subsided. Instead, hot images of her children flashed back through her mind as she continued her self-loving.