Lives Changed Forever Ch. 06

Story Info
Coming out. The siblings get a surprise.
10.9k words
4.63
17k
27

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graduation day! Sally woke up to her big day, kissed by a warm ray of light and lightly touched by her brother's fingers that were sliding up and down the already moist folds of her pussy. She loved when her brother did this to her. It was the perfect start to any day, especially a big day like today. There was no school today, and the siblings were in no rush to get up. Sally kept her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations of her brother's fingers on her soft slit. Her pussy tingled lightly, and every time he touched her clit she felt a surge of excitement rip through her body. She wished this morning would never end.

Sally opened her eyes and was met with her brother's warm and loving look.

"Good morning, Sally. You looked adorable when you slept, babe. I just couldn't help myself." His fingers never stopped moving lazily up and down her slit.

Sally giggled lightly and stretched, arching her back and wriggling her hips ever so slightly. "I love the feeling of your fingers on my pussy when I wake up, Jack. It turns me on so much."

Jack let his eyes roam over her sister's body. She was beautiful. She had her eyes closed, her lips were slightly parted, ready to be kissed. He noticed her small breasts, round, perky domes that sat on her chest like little mounds of Jell-O, each with a pink cherry on top. Her nipples stood up, firm and round, her small areolas contracted, ever so slightly puffed up, rising from the soft globes of her breasts. He wanted to suck them badly, and he would, later.

He let his eyes wander down along her body. Her lean ribcage was moving slowly up and down in the rhythm of her breathing. A little further down, her flat stomach, that protruded ever so slightly when she was standing up, was lightly caved in, now, that she was laying on her back. Her belly was soft, despite the pronounced abs she had hidden under its soft skin. Her small belly button looked amazing. Another one to kiss and lick. Jack put it on his list.

Her hips were small but feminine. Her hip bones were standing out on either side of her stomach, forming little groves in her skin. In the centre between her hip bones his sister's fleshy, hairless mound rose up above her stomach. He loved this part of her body. It was small, but pronounced, a soft, firm, jiggly and plump cushion. He put it on his list to kiss, too.

Below her mound, Jack watched his own hand stroking his sister's pussy. The whole area was slick with her juices, and he felt the heat from her aroused flesh on his hand. He would surely kiss her here, too. Later.

Jack bent down and kissed her softly on the mouth. He gently caressed her, lightly pecking, sucking and nibbling her soft and warm lips with his. Sally responded and returned the caresses, and soon, the siblings were engaged in a very gentle and highly erotic play of their lips, that aroused both of them tremendously.

Sally moaned quietly and spread her legs to allow her brother better access to her pussy. Jack's fingers, that until now only lightly grazed the soft folds of her sex, increased their pressure, gliding effortless along her well lubricated slit. Every time he reached the top, he flicked her hard, little clit.

"Mmh, big brother. If you continue doing this, I'm going to come really soon," Sally cooed in response to her brother's strokes.

Jack smiled and kept stroking her aroused cunt. He loved making her cum.

"Yes, brother, don't stop, please, I'm getting really close now." Sally felt her orgasm coming.

"Oh, yes. Right there, big brother. Touch my clit, please. It's so hard. I can feel my pussy leaking, babe. Can you feel how wet I am for you?"

Indeed, Jack's fingers were coated heavily in her creamy goo that was flowing freely from her excited hole.

"You're so wet, babe." Jack used her juices to lubricate his finger that was lightly tapping her clit. "Is this what you want, babe? Am I stroking you right? Are you going to cum for me, Sally?"

Sally was rocking her hips now and it was getting increasingly difficult for Jack to keep his finger on her tiny love bud.

"Oh yes, big brother. You're doing it right. It won't be long now." Sally felt as if she was going to explode any second now. Jack kept stroking her hard, little nub as he was encouraging her to cum.

"Cum for me babe, don't hold back. I want to see it on your face, honey. Let go, Sally. Cum for your big brother. Cum for me, babe," Jack whispered in Sally's ear as he masturbated her feverishly.

"I..."

"I..."

"Oooh..."

"Yes, yes, yes..."

Sally pressed her legs together when she came, trapping his hand between them and pressing it firmly onto her quivering cunt.

Sally was breathing hard after her orgasm. Jack loved the look on Sally 's face when she came: her mouth wide open, silent, only for a little cry exactly when her climax hit, her eyes closed and her eyebrows contracted. It only lasted seconds, before her facial features relaxed and her perfect, big post orgasmic smile appeared on her face, and her body relaxed.

When he saw her smile, Jack leaned forward and kissed her hard, pushing his tongue deep inside her open mouth. Still breathing heavily, her chest raising and lowering quickly, Sally's tongue responded to his, dueling, dancing, exploring.

She was still extremely aroused from her orgasm and arched her back to signal her brother that her tits needed attention.

Jack pulled his hand out between her legs and started to spread the wetness from his fingers around her hard nipples. He loved the feeling of the firm but soft flesh, that usually felt a little rubbery. Now, as Sally was coming down from her orgasm, her nipples were hard as pebbles.

As Jack licked and nibbled on her hard nipples, a low moan escaped her lips. "Oh baby, yes, right there. Bite my nipples! Suck them." Jack complied. He sucked her pebbles hard, bit them and let his tongue play with them. The small jolts of pleasure Jack created playing with her nipples went straight to Sally's still quivering cunt.

Sally rolled her hips in response, and soon, Sally's whole body was in motion again, writhing and bucking, responding to her brother's stimulation.

Sally was hungry for more. Her first orgasm was over and her brother's continuing stimulation had pushed her up the ladder again. She felt a second orgasm coming, but this time Jack was in no hurry. He didn't want this to be over too soon.

It had been too long since the siblings had been able to celebrate their love and explore each other's bodies without any pressure. Over the past weeks, most of their sexual activities had been quick and "on target", aimed at relief rather than pleasure. This morning, Jack wanted to celebrate their love.

He shifted his body slightly. He needed to smell her. Her scent never failed to arouse him.

He kissed her breasts, her chest and her belly, leaving a cool trail of wetness on her hot skin. When he reached her belly button, Jack extended his tongue and probed the little dimple. The play of his tongue in her navel sent shivers all over Sally's body.

Sally reached out for her brother's head and ran her finger through his hair, gently grabbing it and pulling ever so slightly. At the same time, she pushed his head further down, trying to coerce him into paying attention to her very excited pussy that desperately longed for the soothing touch of his manly tongue.

Jack moved further south. As he got closer to her pussy, he licked her mound and started biting her skin with tiny little nibbles. He loved kissing her shaven mound. It was smooth, soft and plump, like a fluffy pillow. Every time he bit her skin, Sally squirmed a bit. As he licked the little groves on either side of it, she pushed her pelvis up, as if to tell him to finally stop his teasing and go down on her.

His nose was right above her excited pussy now, and Jack inhaled deeply. His head started spinning as he took in the womanly, musky, sweet, clean, exotic, fruity aroma that emanated from her folds.

Sally opened her legs as wide as she could. She needed relief. Her pussy was itching again, her wetness flowing freely from her folds, and the pit of her stomach was filled with the most delicate butterflies, that were causing her pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Lick my pussy, Jack. Don't let me wait, big brother." In her little girl voice, Sally begged her big brother-boyfriend to give her relief. "Your little sister's cunt is very itchy and needs her big brother's sweet, sweet tongue to make it feel better. Look how red and swollen and wet my hot cunt is for you, baby."

Jack moved in between her legs and took in the magnificent sight of Sally's excited sex. Her plump outer lips were swollen, her inner lips were dark read and slightly parted, protruding from her outer lips a tiny bit, creating the sweetest, most delicate crown around her dark and glistening entrance. Her clit was extended well beyond its protective hood and sat on top of her pussy like a fleshy pearl that was begging to be licked and sucked. The whole area was coated in her juices and glistened invitingly.

Jack was still in no particular hurry to end their love making. Instead of going directly for the main prize, he went for the delicate skin of her inner thighs first.

He softly kissed the left thigh first, then the right, moving closer to her hot center, right to the little groove where legs and pussy meet. He gently licked the very sensitive skin, causing Sally to spread her legs even further, exposing her excited cunt to him even more, longing for the soft touch of his tongue on her excited lips.

Jack blew a soft stream of air across her wet, tender and aroused skin. Feeling the cool air hit her hot flesh, Sally began to whimper in arousal and moved her hips to direct the stream of cool air to the most sensitive part of her pussy, her clit. She couldn't stand the teasing any more.

Very slowly, Jack extended is tongue and made contact with her aroused flesh. He began licking her pussy by giving her protruded and very swollen clit a quick lick, quickly followed by a second one.

Each time his tongue touched her clit, Sally's hips bucked against his face. This was exactly what she needed now.

"Yes, Jack, lick my clit. I can't stand it anymore. I need to cum. Please, big brother, make me cum again, please, babe. I'm so close." Sally's begging was becoming more desperate.

Instead of complying with her wishes, Jack moved on from her clit, the tip of his tongue fluttering across the delicate folds of her lips like the wings of a butterfly, barely touching her excited flesh.

Sally's hips gyrated in response. She needed to come, but Jack had other ideas. He let the tip of his tongue lightly brush against her very slick lips and very slowly licked up and down her slit, barely touching her delicate and extremely sensitive skin. Pearls of her lubrication gathered on his tongue. The taste was phenomenal. He slowly, gently lapped at her pussy, relishing her scent and taste.

With every stroke of his tongue Jack's own arousal grew, and after a few teasing strokes, Jack pressed the full width of his tongue against her slit and licked her in broad strokes in an attempt to gather as much of her delicious nectar as possible.

Sally grabbed her brother's head and pressed it firmly against her excited pussy. He wouldn't get away with teasing her any longer. She needed to cum now!

Trapped between her thighs, her hands holding his head firmly in place, Jack pushed his tongue inside her as far as it would reach, exploring the insides of her pussy just like he had explored her mouth before, gathering all the sweet nectar he could. Sally's juices were flowing without inhibition. While his tongue stroked the insides of her pussy, his nose touched her clit. Sally noticed that all it took was a tiny movement of her hips, and his nose bumped against her clit in the exact right way, creating exactly the sensations she was longing for so desperately.

Sally rocked her hips and spread her lips with her fingers to increase the pressure on her clit. It wouldn't take much longer. Her breathing became more labored and she let out small cries in anticipation of her nearing orgasm. Sally bit her fingers in an attempt to muffle the sounds of her arousal.

The muscles in her stomach tightened, her pelvic floor started contracting, and there it was! The release she had been waiting for so impatiently finally washed over her body and with it came copious amounts of liquid that flooded Jack's mouth and face.

Sally was ready to be fucked now. In fact, there was nothing she needed more than her brother's hard cock inside her convulsing pussy.

Sally got up on her knees and pushed her ass out towards her brother. She had dropped her upper body on the bed, putting her red, swollen and dripping wet cunt and ass on full display to her brother.

"Fuck me, Jack! Put your hard cock inside me, now!"

Jack was ready. His cock had been ready to fuck his sister ever since he started stroking her pussy earlier this morning. He reached for the box of condoms beside the bed and started to fumble with one of the tightly sealed wrappers.

"What are you waiting for, Jack. No rubber! Just fuck me. I'm on the pill, remember?" Sally was impatient. She wanted to feel his hard dick inside her while her pussy was still pulsing from her last orgasm.

Jack dropped the rubber and slid his erect cock up and down Sally's pussy. Sally pushed her hips against Jack, and his cock sank into her waiting hole. He started fucking her slowly, relishing the contractions of her pussy around his hard rod. The feeling of her heat on his cock was so much more intense without a condom.

"Oh Jack, your cock feels so good in my pussy. I love feeling your hard rod splitting me open right after I came."

"Your pussy is so tight baby. I can feel every ripple of your skin on my dick. I love the way you feel when you have just come."

Jack pushed his dick in all the way. Sally loved the light slapping of her brother's heavy balls against her clit when he did this. She reached through her legs and started to play with his balls, while her brother continued fucking her tight pussy.

Her hands on his balls felt heavenly. She lightly squeezed and tickled them, just enough to stimulate him. Jack had to slow down a bit or he would come right there and then.

He looked down at his sister's ass. Her hole was red and pulsed with every stroke he gave his sister's pussy. He slowly dropped a large drop of saliva and slowly started spreading it around her puckered hole.

"Oh Jack, yes, please keep playing with my ass while you fuck me. Your finger feels so good back there."

Jack took his sister's words as encouragement and spit on her dark hole again. This time, he pressed against the tight muscle and let his finger slip inside her. Another drop of spit lubricated his finger as he slowly pushed it in and out of his sister's ass.

"Do you like this, little sister?" Jack wanted to be sure she was enjoying his play.

"You're so naughty, Jack! Keep doing what you're doing. Your finger feels really good inside my ass. Keep pumping my pussy with your big cock, too."

As he was fingering his sister's ass, Jack remembered the lube. He reached out for the bottle on the nightstand. He squirted a liberal amount of the clear gel on his sister's butthole and sunk his finger inside her again. He was surprised how much easier he was able to enter her tight hole, now that the lube was helping. His finger went in deep.

Sally loved the warm and tingly feeling the lube created in her ass. When she felt Jack's finger slide inside her, she suddenly wanted more. She needed his cock where his finger was.

"Fuck my ass, Jack. I want your big cock in my tiny hole. Oh, Jack, the lube feels so good on my ass. Please, put your cock in my asshole and fuck me good."

Jack didn't have to be told twice. He remembered how good her tight hole had felt the first time he had his cock in there. He pulled his finger out, squirted another blob of lube on her and placed his hard cock right on the center of her brown puckered hole. Thanks to the lube, his cock slipped deep inside her on the first push.

As he entered her, Sally let out a gasp. "Oh Jack, are you all the way in already? Your cock feels really good in my ass. Fuck me, honey."

Jack moved his cock in her tight hole. Slowly at first, and faster as soon as he was sure he didn't hurt her. Soon he was giving it all he had. He was fucking her ass as he had fucked her pussy before, and as she liked it best: hard and fast.

Sally enjoyed every second of the ride her brother gave her. She moved her hand to her clit and started playing with herself.

"Baby, I want to look at you fucking me. Let me turn around." Sally turned on her back. She lifted her pelvis and opened her legs. Jack loved the sight of her swollen pussy and her ass that was red from the fucking it had gotten. He gave her pussy and ass a quick stroke before he entered her again. It was time to finish up now.

The lovers kissed while Jack started fucking Sally's ass in earnest. He didn't waste any time now that he felt her tight folds wrapped around his hard dick. The tight, rough texture provided perfect stimulation for him and with every stroke, Jack fucked himself closer to his own orgasm. Sally played with her clit as he was fucking her. She felt another orgasm coming. After a few strokes her pelvis exploded, and her ass held his cock in an even tighter grip than before.

Overwhelmed with Sally's third orgasm, Jack, too, came with a loud grunt and his cock spurted a massive load deep inside his sister's ass.

The siblings held each other tightly. Jack looked deeply into Sally's eyes and smiled. He kissed his sister lovingly. "I love you, my little sister-girlfriend. Happy graduation! I hope you liked your present."

"Thank you, babe. I loved my present. I t was wonderful. don't ever want to be without you again. I love you, too, big brother-boyfriend."

--

Downstairs, their mother had a little lay-in, too. She had taken the day off work to be able to spend it with Sally. Although they hadn't had much contact over the past weeks, it was still her graduation day, and she deserved her mother to be part of this.

Laying alone in her bed, she heard the two "lovebirds", as Chris had started to call the kids lately, upstairs, going at it again. She hadn't noticed anything in the past few days and had hoped her kids would have come to their senses and stopped fooling around, but obviously, she had been wrong. Strangely, the thought of her children having sex, that had disturbed her so deeply when she first found out about them, bothered her less and less. She had kind of gotten used to the fact, and besides, Chris went absolutely wild when she told her about her kids' escapades.

Chris. Ever since she had found out about her children fucking each other, she had spent a lot more time with her secret lover than she had in the fifteen years before. Up to recently, their relationship had been more of a casual affair, with both women cherishing their independence and freedom. They had even agreed to keep their relationship open, and, while she had not needed any additional partners, she knew that Chris had had her fair share of other women over the years.

After she discovered their kids' affair, her cherished family evening rituals had broken down. Her family's nightly get-togethers that had been so important to her had stopped, and everybody had become much more independent. Having Chris in her life had helped her get to terms with the fact that her own family was falling apart, and over the past few weeks, their affair had grown into a rather committed relationship, with both women relying on each other more and more, both for physical contact but also for emotional support.