Lives Changed Forever Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack looked so hot talking to dad about computers. I couldn't help it, Sally."

Cathy opened her legs a little bit to allow Sally's hand better access to her sopping cunt. She was ready for whatever action would ensue.

Sally curled her fingers and let them slide through the swollen, wet and excited lips.

"Oh, Jack. You're going to love this. She is ready for a good fucking, big brother. Get your cock out and let us see what you have in store for her! Cathy, do you want to feel Jack's big hard cock in your tight little pussy," Sally asked while she fingered her girlfriend's hot snatch.

All Cathy was able to do was nod her head. She was ready for Jack's big hard cock. In fact, she never felt readier than now. Cathy looked up at her best friend-boyfriend, and she saw his fully erect member sticking out from his body. Oh gosh, yes. She was ready for it!

"Do you want my big brother-boyfriend to fuck you silly in the basement of your parent's house, while they are upstairs in their bedroom," Sally continued, rubbing the excited cunt a little bit more.

Again, Cathy was only able to nod her head. The thought of getting fucked while her unsuspecting parents were upstairs in their own bedroom was almost too much for her. Her legs were getting weak and she needed to sit down. Sally pushed her back onto the couch.

"Put on some soft music, Jack, and come over here. Cathy is waiting for you on the couch. Scoot up, so your ass is right at the edge, babe."

Jack did as he was told. He tuned the radio to a soft rock station and made his way over to the couch.

"Oh my, big brother. Your cock is bursting!" Sally had grabbed a hold of his erection and gave it a quick wank.

"Let me taste you first, big brother." Sally took his hard cock into her mouth, coating it in a thick layer of her saliva. "Now, big brother. Now you are ready for her!"

--

Upstairs, in the master bedroom, Mr. and Mrs. Perlman did not waste any time, either.

Immediately after the door had closed behind her, Mrs. Perlman dropped her skirt and panties.

Her husband sat on the edge of the bed and watched his wife undress. She looked adorable in her white blouse that covered all of her upper body and some of her thighs, and that contrasted beautifully with her black thigh-high stockings. She opened her hair and shook her head, letting the dark, long strands fall down over her shoulders.

Usually, she would change in the master bathroom, hidden from his view, and slip into the bed beside him wearing her pajamas. Seeing her strip like this in front of him turned him on even more.

"Let me see yours and I show you mine, honey!" For years, sex had to be fast and quiet. Today, she was going to take her time!

Mrs. Perlman stepped closer to her husband and twirled in front of him. Exposing herself to him like that excited her. As her body moved in front of him he could briefly see the curve of her ass, and her exciting aroma, a mixture of the perfume she wore and her arousal, filled his nostrils.

"Wow, honey. You're beautiful." Mr. Perlman was speechless.

"Open your pants, honey. I want to see what you have hidden for me. My pussy is all wet, ready for that hard cock of yours." She cupped her excited pussy with her hand.

Hearing his wife talk like this was an additional turn-on for Mr. Perlman. She was usually very quiet during sex, and hearing her express her wishes made him even more excited.

He hesitated for a moment.

"Do you want to see how wet my pussy is for you, honey?" Mrs. Perlman asked her husband impatiently, sliding a finger through the swollen lips of her wet cunt. He slowly nodded his head and pulled down the zip of his pants.

"Show me your dick, then, honey. I'm going crazy knowing you're hard without being able to see your magnificent cock. Get up from the bed and drop your pants for me, please!" She pushed a finger into her hot and wet hole.

Mr. Perlman removed his shirt. It was time for him to tease his wife a little bit. He slowly revealed his slender and nicely toned torso. All the visits to the gym did pay off after all! Then he opened the button of his pants and removed them, together with his socks, leaving him standing in front of his wife in nothing more than his briefs, the contours of his hard member clearly visible through the thin material, a little dark spot of pre cum at the tip giving away his arousal.

His wife licked her lips seductively as she looked at her husband's almost naked body. It had been way too long that she had taken the time to appreciate him fully. His defined abs and slightly protruding pecs. His well-toned biceps. The dark hair on his chest and stomach, and the bushy pubes that were sneakily peeking out over the waistband of his briefs. Mrs. Perlman's finger had found her clit, and grazed it quickly.

Mr. Perlman removed his briefs and stood before his wife fully naked, his rigid cock sticking out vertically from his body. He reached down and stroked it slowly.

His wife began to slowly unbutton her blouse. With each button she revealed a little more of her slender form. It was time for her husband to lick his lips. He continued to slowly stroke his cock.

When she had four of the buttons opened, she shrugged the blouse off her shoulders, exposing her very firm breasts that were held by a vine colored lacy bra that matched the discarded panties on the floor.

"Show me your tits!" Mr. Perlman was almost surprised to hear his voice, hoarse with excitement, commanding his wife, still stroking his hard dick.

Mrs. Perlman complied. She pulled her arms from the sleeves of her blouse that was now bunched up around her waist, still covering her excited pussy, shielding it from view. She reached around her body and unhooked her bra, holding it up against her body with her arms. Her small, firm breasts did not sag much when she released her bra, and finally took it off.

"Do you like them, honey," Mrs. Perlman asked, running her hands over her naked globes, briefly squeezing her hard nipples. "They're still pert."

"Show me your cunt!" Mr. Perlman's voice was even more hoarse than before. He couldn't wait to see his wife's excited sex.

Mrs. Perlman opened one more button, and the blouse fell off her hips onto the floor, exposing her almost naked body that was clad only in the pair of black thigh-high stockings. She stepped out of her blouse and moved her hands across the full, dark bush that marked the position of her womanhood. Her hair rustled slightly when she brushed through it. She parted her legs, pushed her hips out and spread her deep red lips open with the fingers of both hands, revealing the shiny interior of her aroused pussy to her husband.

"Do you like what you see, honey? Does it excite you to see my wet cunt open like this?"

Her husband didn't answer. He fell on his knees in front of his wife and kissed her hot and excited snatch, probing its delicate folds with his tongue.

--

Around the same time that Mr. Perlman buried his tongue in his wife's wet cunt, his daughter let out a small whimper as Jack's tongue parted her excited lips for the first time. She lay on the couch in her parent's basement, her body against the backrest, her ass at the very edge of the seat, her legs spread as far as possible. Sally stood behind the couch, holding on to Cathy's shoulders and watched her brother eat her girlfriend's pussy.

Jack stared at the dripping cunt in front of his face. He was always amazed at how different his girlfriends' pussies were. He was kneeling on the carpet between Cathy's parted legs, inhaling her scent, taking in every detail of her excited cunt. His sister was kneeling behind him, one hand firmly wrapped around his hard dick, stroking him slowly. She wanted him to be as hard as possible when he finally entered Cathy.

Sally's pussy was completely hairless. Cathy had a large patch of hair on her mound, and, because she hadn't shaved her pussy since she had it waxed, a tiny bit of stubbly hair had started to grow back around her vulva, almost like a 5 o'clock shadow.

Where Sally had two long and thin outer lips that almost fully concealed her inner folds, giving her pussy a little-girl appearance, Cathy's outer lips were plump and her inner lips protruded significantly from inside them. He was able to grab them and pull them apart, opening her pussy, her lips forming the shape of a butterfly.

Where Sally had a relatively long perineal area between her vagina and her ass, Cathy's perineum was much shorter, exposing her tasty looking asshole without her having to tilt her hips. Jack pressed the tip of his index finger against the dark hole, eliciting an excited gasp. Cathy hadn't expected to be touched there, but it felt good.

At the top, Sally's clit was almost always fully exposed, the skin of her hood being significantly shorter than her clit, while Cathy's fleshier clit was almost always fully covered. Jack had to move her hood back to expose the little pearly nub, and when he did, Cathy moaned again.

Hearing her moan when he played with the hood of her clit, Jack decided to concentrate on this area for a while. He grabbed the fleshy shaft of her clit and moved the skin back and forth, as if he was jerking a miniature cock. Each time he pulled back, her clit appeared like a miniature penis from its protective sheath, and he blew over it, very lightly. He seemed to be doing the right thing. Cathy bucked her hips, her legs began to shake, and beads of her silver honey dripped from her excited cunt, lubricating her asshole.

Cathy was in heaven. Never before had anyone paid that much attention to her pussy. She liked playing with her clit when she masturbated. Pulling on her clit hood gave her the most pleasant shivers, and she'd usually come almost instantly. Today was no difference. She was ready to come any moment.

"Oh Jack, yes," Cathy whispered, almost inaudible, as the first waves of her orgasm washed over her and her climax began to take control of her body. "I'm nearly there, Jack. Put your big dick inside me. Quickly. I want to feel it inside of me when I'm cumming."

Jack didn't lose any time. He positioned himself at her entrance and pushed his hard prick inside Cathy's waiting hole.

"Yes, baby. Your cock feels wonderful inside me. Push it in a little deeper. Yes, Jack, here it comes!" Cathy's legs trembled and her pussy spasmed as she came, grabbing Jack's hard cock and milking it with its strong muscles.

Jack didn't have to move at all. Cathy's quivering pussy created the most arousing sensations on his dick. He had never felt this before. Whenever he fucked her before, he had to push hard to feel anything. Today, the velvety walls of her sex seemed to fuse with the sensitive tip of his cock, creating one unit of pleasure, their individual parts indistinguishable.

"Oh fuck, Jack!" Cathy nearly screamed when her orgasm finally got hold of her, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's neck, pulling him close and kissing him passionately. She'd never had an orgasm like this before. "Squirt, Jack. Squirt your juice deep inside me. Oh baby, you feel so good inside of me." Cathy whispered in Jack's ear while he moved his hips back and forth, back and forth. It didn't take long and he, too was ready. Thick ropes of cum shot from his hard and pulsing cock deep inside his girlfriend's pussy.

"I love you, Jack."

"I love you, Cathy."

After this, the three were silent for a couple of minutes.

"Wow! That was something." Sally was the first to speak again. She kissed first Cathy and then Jack, who was still collapsed on top of his girlfriend, breathing heavily.

"I know, Sally. I've never before felt anything like it." Cathy was still panting, too.

"I just hope your parents didn't hear you, Cathy. You were pretty loud at the end."

Jack looked her in the eyes and said, "You felt great, Cathy. The feeling was really intense. I've never felt you like this before, babe." He sank down on the couch beside his girlfriend, who immediately cuddled up to him.

Sally looked at Jack and pointed at the unopened box on the tray. "You didn't use a condom, Jack."

"Oh shit, Cathy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come inside you again. It's just it felt so good, and when you spurred me on, I didn't think any more."

"It's OK, Jack. I'm due my period any day now. I'm as safe as can be at the moment. I really, really wanted you to cum inside me. We can always go to the pharmacy again in the morning."

"We should really take you to Dr. Jones, Cathy. You need to go on birth control." Sally was adamant. She remembered vividly how scared she was a couple of weeks back, when the siblings thought she might be pregnant.

"I'll give him a call in the morning, Sally. Right now, all I want to do is cuddle with my boyfriend for a bit before I go upstairs and sleep alone in my cold bed." Cathy leaned into Jack a little more and pulled his arm across her chest until his hand covered her left breast.

"You don't have to sleep alone, Cathy. We can sleep in the guest room together," Sally suggested. "All you have to do is mess up your bed a little bit. We'll set the alarm, and you can get in your own bed in the morning."

"And I'm left here all by myself, Sally. Thank you very much, little sister." Jack said in mock protest. He knew how important it would be for the two girls to have some alone time after this.

"You'll get over it, Jack," the girls said laughingly, almost at the same time, and disappeared.

--

Upstairs, the Perlmans had made it onto the bed, and were busy playing with each other. Mr. Perlman had his hand buried deep between his wife's slender thighs and was caressing her very wet pussy with slow strokes of his index and middle fingers. Her obvious arousal was as exciting to him as ever, and he probed her tight, wet hole more than once, pushing his fingers deep inside of her.

While he was playing with her cunt, his wife had her mouth wrapped around his very hard cock and was teasingly licking and sucking its tip. One hand was weighing his balls, and she gently squeezed them every now and then. She knew how much her husband loved her playing with him like this.

"Oh yes, honey. Get me ready for that thick, hard cock of yours," Mrs. Perlman moaned. "I want you to fuck me hard, babe. It's been so long. way too long."

"I know, babe."

"Fuck me, honey. I want your hard cock inside me. Now." She got up on all fours and presented her wide open and very wet cunt to her husband.

He looked at his wife's pert and womanly ass. She really was gorgeous. Her pussy looked delectable, and the little brown hole right above it looked delicious, too.

Mr. Perlman moved behind his wife and gave her excited pussy a squeeze before he entered her deeply in one stroke.

"Ooh, honey, you're much bigger that I remember. My cunt is stretched to the max." Mrs. Perlman cooed when she felt his hard prick inside of her. "Now fuck me hard, babe. I need to cum."

Mr. Perlman did as he was told. His hard rod went in and out of his wife's pussy. His heavy balls slapped against her clit every time he entered her.

Mrs. Perlman reached between her legs and tickled his balls every time she was able to reach them. Each time her husband pulled back, she rubbed her hard and swollen clit.

"Oh baby, yes. Your cock feels so good. Cum inside me, honey. Don't hold back, babe. I need to feel your hot sauce inside me."

"Play with my balls a little more, babe, and I'll squirt all my juice inside your hot cunt."

His wife squeezed his balls a little bit harder every time she could get a hold of them, and rubbed her clit a little harder, working herself and her husband to a very satisfying orgasm.

After their climax, they lay snuggled up against each other.

"I'm really looking forward to Cathy moving out." Mr. Perlman said, casually stroking his wife's left nipple with his thumb. "Sally and Jack seem like decent people. I know Sally is studious and ambitious, and I think her brother is not much different. We had a great conversation today. Once Cathy's away at State, we can do this a lot more often, babe."

"Oh yes, honey. I'd love that. No more quick and silent sex. Just make sure Mike gives her dispensation. I'd much rather Cathy stayed with her friends that with all these strange horny boys in the dorms. Maybe we can even get her to spend some more time at Jack and Sally's place this summer? You could fuck me like this every night."

"You want me to fuck you like this every night, babe? You'll have a hard time sitting still in the office."

"I don't care, honey. I love to have your hard cock inside of me."

The couple fell asleep in each other's arms, more satisfied than they had been in a long, long time.

--

Outside their bedroom, in the hallway, Sally and Cathy looked at each other and giggled. The noises coming from her parents' room left no doubt at what was going on inside.

"I don't believe it, Sally. My parents are at it, too," Cathy whispered in her girlfriend's ear and gave her a light kiss on the neck, just where her neck and her shoulders met. Sally's body tingled and she got goosebumps all over. This was her most erogenous spot.

"I know, Sally. Isn't it exciting to hear your parents fuck?"

"I'm still shaking from the orgasm Jack gave me earlier, Sally, but this is hot," Cathy agreed with her girlfriend. "Can we stay here and listen for a while?"

"OK, but be quiet, Cathy. We don't want to get caught peeping on your parents." Sally put her arms around Cathy's neck and returned the kiss she got earlier. Kissing her neck right under here ear always got her going. She wanted to see if she could make Cathy as horny as she was. She lightly traced Cathy's skin with her tongue.

"Stop it, Sally. You're making me all tingly again." Cathy's protest was exactly Sally wanted to hear. What worked for her obviously also worked for Cathy.

"Put your hands on my tits, Cathy. I want you to squeeze them." She pushed her own hand between Cathy's legs. She could feel the gooey mess of Jack's and her mixed juices dripping on her fingers.

Cathy did as she was told. She squeezed her girlfriend's small tits, rolling her excited nipples between her fingers.

"Oh yes, Cathy. That's it. Can you hear your parents fucking? They seem to be enjoying themselves." Sally inserted three fingers into her girlfriend's still gaping cunt and started fucking her, very slowly, pressing the heel of her hand against her girlfriend's hairy mound, putting additional pressure on her still very sensitive clit.

When Cathy felt her girlfriend's fingers inside her, she, too, moved her hands across her jeans and cupped her pussy over the fabric.

"Open the button and slide your hand in, Cathy. I'm so wet, you won't believe it. Watching you and Jack earlier made me so horny."

Cathy slid her hand inside her girlfriend's jeans and felt the sea of juices that had flooded her panties. Cathy curled her fingers upwards and easily entered Sally's sopping wet cunt.

The girls finger-fucked each other for a while, listening to the sounds that came from the bedroom.

"Yes, honey, give it to me. Oh, oh, yes, honey, yes, right there! You're making me... Oh gosh, honey, I'm, I'm..."

"Babe, I'm ready. Here it comes. All my juice in your hot cunt. Oh, oooh, now, aargh!"

Sally looked at Cathy with a big grin on her face. It wasn't everyday she got to hear her girlfriend's parents cum.

"Let's go to the room, Cathy. I need you to make me cum just like your dad made your mom cum." Sally took her girlfriend's hand and dragged her down the hallway.

Inside the guest bedroom, Sally was quick to remove her jeans and panties, followed by her T-shirt and bra. Naked, in all her glory, she lay down on the bed, spread her legs as wide open as she could and asked Cathy, "Come here, baby. Make me cum. Please! My pussy is so itchy." To underscore her request, she started playing with her wet and excited pussy right before Cathy's eyes.