Livia's Transformation 04

Story Info
Exchange Is Reality.
5.8k words
4.43
2.6k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week began with a phone call from Roberta: "Livia, can you come to me? I need you"

"I'm coming!" replied Livia cheerfully and quickly crossed the garden where they had left the passage open. She entered the house without knocking and found Roberta on the sofa with her legs open obscenely with a series of vibrators around her and her digital camera on.

Livia wore a house dress like all good housewives. It was a floral dress that left ample room for movement to her legs and also to the hands that Livia put under to realize the new condition of a female with a shaved pussy and always eager and wet.

"Come closer!" he said, welcoming her, "The other night I licked your cunt, but you haven't tasted mine yet. Do you know what you do? Now I feel like it. Get down on your knees and lick!"

Livia, without arguing, did exactly as she was ordered and started licking with Roberta who guided her with mastery.

"Put this dildo in my ass, but first salivate it!" and Livia obedient and docile did it. He licked her asshole spitting a lot of saliva on it then she put the dildo in her mouth as if to give her a blowjob but it was only to wet it, only then did he stick it in Roberta's ass continuing to lick her pussy.

Roberta's orgasm was not long in coming, and Livia also had a silent one at the mere thought of having obeyed.

In those moments, the first gestures of his submission were taking place.

After coming, Roberta kissed her friend in a vulgar way, tasting her own moods, and spat in her mouth. Livia had already been spit in her mouth and had already swallowed cum and salivated in front of her husband and so she had become accustomed to that treatment.

It was something that turned her on a lot to be under the thumb of her childhood friend.

"Come on, beautiful! Let's take some pictures so we can send them to our hubbys to show how much fun we have when they're not around and when they get home they'll be pretty horny."

Livia was enthusiastic about that idea and prepared herself by stripping naked and posing with Roberta who took many photos of both herself and Livia. The protagonists were undoubtedly the two of them, both in single shots and together. Roberta was an expert in photography and had filmed both her ass and her pussy and also the intimacies of Livia who, in order for the photos to be pornographic, had also opened her buttocks to better show the asshole she had given to her Franco the previous week.

When Roberta decided to finish, she showed Livia the WhatsApp group chat she had created and showed her friend some photos taken before she entered the house that morning; there were shots taken automatically with Roberta with her thighs open and with many of those objects in her pussy that Livia had never seen and never even thought existed.

The shots were numerous and for the most part they were dedicated to the beautiful asses of both.

The two women, between laughter and kisses without anything provocative, after having had many laughs of joy always remaining naked, sent them to their respective husbands on the chat that Roberta had created so that they would stay in confidential contact with the four of them. The husbands immediately responded by thanking them but also begging her not to insist otherwise they would run home and abandon their jobs.

Then Roberta told her "When you go away I'll give you the recording to show Franco when you're slutty, if he still has any doubts" and Livia added "Yes dear, by now he has understood that I've become a slut, his slut!"

Roberta wanted to get to that point, she wanted to hear those words and that conviction in Livia's tone of voice and like a good seductress she sank into the murkiness of her friend's mind "Darling, you are everyone's slut and you have to submit to our desires! You're in such good shape that we can't do without you!"

Livia nodded, happy to have confirmed it, and lowered her head slightly to sanction her state.

Then Roberta asked her a series of questions.

"Would you like to have a lover?"

"Well, yes! Certainly! Rather, tell me, tell me what it feels like to be between two males?"

"An unbelievable feeling. You feel full. At the moment there are difficulties because it's not easy to take two cocks, but then they give you incredible pleasure"

Livia getting thoughtful: "Do you think I can take Carlo's cock in the ass?"

"For sure! Sure! You're going to get fucked in the ass first by Franco and then Carlo will replace him."

"To change the subject, you told me some of those friends of yours had a bigger cock than Carlo, you took it in the ass?"

"Of course! When I took him in the pussy he drove me crazy. In addition to being long, it is also chunky. In the ass at first it hurt a bit but then I got used to it, then it's just enjoyment. Do you know, Livia, that as soon as they can, they will come to visit us, so we can organize something for six?"

Livia was thrilled and you could tell by the answer "Oh yes! I want to do it! Franco will certainly be in favour. He and Carlo get along very well and are two pigs. It feels like they've known each other forever, they look like brothers," he replied, smiling broadly, running his hands through his hair.

The friend continued: "Let me give you some advice? To make your husband happy, when he comes home in the evening, get found kneeling behind the door and as soon as he enters you take his cock in his mouth and let him decide whether to cum in your mouth or continue with the fuck. But don't do it every night, but do it often."

"I don't know how to repay you. Thanks for the advice. Tonight I'm waiting for him in front of the couch with the video we made today ready and while he watches him I give him a blowjob like the slut that I am"

"Good! Also you have to ask him if sometimes, when he is not there and Carlo stays at home, if you can satisfy our cravings. You ask Franco and I ask Carlo if the opposite situation were to occur."

After that discussion, the two women greeted each other with a deep kiss and agreed to meet the next day.

In that short stretch of garden that separates the two houses, Livia wanted to snoop around in her privacy by looking at the photos on the TV.

It was a long time before Franco came back from work and as soon as she closed the front door, she sat down on the sofa, undressed, keeping the refined and veiled bra that Roberta had made her buy, and pushed aside the skimpy matching thong. She wanted to wear high-heeled shoes but the urge grew and he didn't give her time.

He found a few moments to turn on the TV, started the movie, then sat down on the couch and spread his legs.

Anyone who saw the scene would have been instantly. Livia's pussy was clearly visible, her turgid tits held up compressed upwards by the bra pulled down under her breasts.

As soon as the images began to flow, she lightly bit one side of her lips, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

Her hand went to touch her tits and especially her hard nipples, imagining that it was Roberta's hand that touched her, the very hand that, too often she has dreamed of in the last week, with desire to touch her. She imagined her warm, delicate and light fingers, but also full of desire, triggering her.

Livia's breathing grew deeper and deeper. Fingers swiped over the tit line unhurriedly. She knows that the longer she waits to touch them, the more excited she will be.

Slowly she made circles around the nipple but without touching it as if to suffer from pleasure and increase desire.

As the images followed one another on the screen, the touch became less light and the breath deeper and deeper. The back took charge as soon as the hand grabbed a breast, the eyes opened to look at the sequence of images without restraint to enjoy the sight of her eager body, very sensitive, ready to be taken.

In the morning, as always, the heating was still off, it was cool but she doesn't care, she has the heat inside. She wants to see her body move and contort, she wants to see her chest swell with every breath, her back arch, her nipples hard, and her skin become very sensitive and aroused.

She firmly caressed her tits and belly, closed her eyes dreaming of Carlo there with her.

Slowly the hand went down finding the rolled thong already moved from the labia majora wet, she moved it further and caressed herself despite the fact that at that moment her legs were closed.

Looking at those images that made her like never before, she said to herself, "Enough! I can't wait any longer! I want to too much!"

Livia couldn't resist anymore, she couldn't play anymore. Her hand made its way along the thread of the thong and her legs spread out to make room. He felt the skin warm and wet, his finger moving up and down wrapped around the labia majora until it reached his. Since she was a little girl, she has always used one finger to trigger herself and no longer fingers. The touch was light and lasted only a few moments, but it was enough to make her jump. The hand went up again, passed over the belly, over the tits and reached up to the mouth to taste the taste of the pussy.

In an infinitesimal instant she totally undressed, getting rid of her thong and bra so as not to have any impediment.

Her thoughts were turned to Carlo and how much she would have wanted him there to look at her and see him excited, and she, losing all control, would have offered to be touched.

Livia imagined that her friend's husband couldn't resist the idea of tasting the taste of her pussy, he would have liked him to make her lose her mind and make her enjoy herself like a nymphomaniac.

In imagining all this, the finger of the right hand moved on the clitoris and the breathing became labored, the other hand moved to feel how wet it was, it caressed itself but it was not yet time to enter the intimacy that in not many days it would give to everyone.

She felt the pleasure slowly increasing more and more, until she decided to sink her fingers into herself.

He would have liked to say to Carlo, "I'm here, I'm at the height of pleasure. I don't control myself anymore, I want to scream as much as I like. I'm cumming. Are you looking at how I squirm and how tense I am? Do you like me the way I'm giving myself to you?"

Livia came to say those words to herself and remained exhausted on the sofa obscenely naked like a slut just abandoned by her lover who would take her in not many days.

Exhausted, she opened her eyes again and realized that she still wanted to have Franco inside her.

But feminine curiosity led her to want to experiment.

She ran her finger over the trigger several times and thought about the pleasure she would have with a vibrator.

She had never thought of a surrogate cock to satisfy her cravings and now she also wanted to masturbate while looking at herself. She also thought of other sex games, but for now impossible, but surely her friend would have satisfied her as soon as possible.

Then the waning lust led her to put on her dress again and finish preparing dinner. However, she placed the flash drive with the video on the TV and was careful to hear when her husband would enter the house.

When Franco came in and saw her kneeling in front of the sofa, he exclaimed, "What are you doing, love!?"

"I've been waiting for you. Sit on the couch, I've got a surprise for you!"

As soon as Franco sat down, she started the video.

The cock was already horny from the afternoon from the photos they had sent him so, when the first images appeared, he was almost bursting in his pants. Livia pulled him out of the flap and started a blowjob done with passion.

The more the images scrolled on the screen, the harder and thicker the cock became. It wasn't like Carlo's, but it wasn't far off, Livia thought.

By now saliva was part of the ritual, knowing that her husband appreciated the gesture.

The blowjob didn't last long after and in fact the cock erupted cum in the woman's mouth and even at this stage Livia made her husband happy before swallowing by opening her mouth showing all the cum with her tongue moving her, finally she waited for Franco's order which came after a few seconds "You can swallow, Slut!"

Livia drank all the cum with relish staring into his eyes and licking her lips and then tongued his cock to collect the last drops.

"See how good your slut is? The cock is clean and dry"

"Do you know I received a proposal today? You can't imagine what it is!"

"Tell me, honey!" says Franco.

"Roberta invited me for Saturday where I think we'll try to swap pairs. You also told me if you give me permission to go to them when you are not there so I can also sleep with the two of them and satisfy their cravings, both for Carlo and Roberta. Also, when Carlo won't be there, we'll do the exchange with the two of them at our house. What do you say?"

"Of course, that's fine! But then you have to tell me everything and you always have to make videos, as we will do if sometimes I'm at home and Carlo isn't there"

The agreement had been reached peacefully without hesitation or second thoughts.

That evening, when Carlo returned, Roberta also had to give in to her husband's wishes.

Moreover, they had provoked them with the photos they sent.

As soon as Carlo arrived, he went to take a shower, then they had dinner and after dinner, finally lying quietly on the sofa, Roberta started the afternoon recording.

Carlo was used to things filmed by his wife, but Livia's desire made him horny so he told Roberta to suck his cock but, seeing on the screen how Livia licked her cunt, he felt like putting his wife at 69 to perform a double cunt and asshole licking and then sit on the cock dictating the time of the fuck. In the meantime he had both buttocks in his hands and, to be in theme with the evening, he took a dildo and slipped it into Roberta's ass who, as soon as she felt full, screamed with pleasure and reached three orgasms in succession. Then he turned her in the position he preferred, that is, sheep, her thoroughly also knowing that in a short time the cumshot would come. When the time came Roberta turned around and took him in her mouth, then he told him in a hoarse voice "I'll in your mouth but don't swallow until I tell you!"

She squirted a very generous cumshot into his mouth and she opened her mouth to show and turn the cum with her tongue. He asked, "Do you want me to add some saliva?"

Roberta nodded and Carlo did and then invited her to swallow.

"Now We Can Go to Bed"

The week went by quickly. The two couples were horny and spent almost all the time in the same way, in the afternoon Livia and Roberta were slutty getting ready for Saturday, then at home doing blowjobs and fucking with their husbands.

On Friday, Roberta said to Livia, "Tomorrow, how about we meet in the afternoon without waiting for the evening? Come to us because we are equipped for video shooting, then in the evening we have pizzas brought and we end the evening"

"Okay, that's fine with me, I agree. The one you had, I think it's a good idea! Let's tell our males, come on! Let's write on the chat and add some photos!" Livia proposed, smiling cheerfully and a little excited by having to expose herself to the camera.

The two took selfies while kissing while crossing their tongues and sent them with the message for Saturday. Their males raved about it. Carlo went to the bathroom and sent a picture of his hard cock writing "It's your fault!" immediately imitated by Franco.

On Saturday morning, Franco and Livia, as usual, went out to do some shopping. Livia prepared herself in a highly provocative way wearing a black thong that shone through the light cotton trousers she wore, a shirt with a wide V-neckline that generously showed her boobs supported by a dark balconette bra of which the attachment of the two cups was visible and on top she put a short leather jacket at the waist.

They went to a well-known shopping mall that specializes in selling household items.

The first part of the morning was dedicated to exhibitionism with Livia who continued to lower herself at every opportunity, showing everyone without restraint her practically bare bottom since the thread of the thong was hidden between her buttocks.

At home Franco took some photos as he too had become obsessed with photos and videos.

In that center there were several rooms in which they exhibited furniture for bedrooms, living rooms and bathrooms.

Livia walked into a bathroom and bravely pulled down her pants to show her bare bottom covered by the only thread that ran over her perineum. Franco was stunned by the boldness of his woman and in turn took photos and posted them on their chat to show them to Carlo and Roberta who responded with messages of appreciation.

Livia outdid herself when she put two fingers in her mouth simulating a blowjob.

Back home, in the afternoon, Livia photographed herself with two fingers coming out of her lips wet with saliva and she slipped them into Franco's mouth who sucked them with gusto, then she groped his cock and told him "We better stop otherwise you cum in your pants without touching you"

To distract him she showed him the purchases made and also in this case Livia provoked her man by showing him three very large pillows that she had bought and justified the purchase with "They will serve for the evening when I wait for you kneeling behind the door. The floor is hard"

Franco was at the height of his excitement.

"I picture myself with you at the checkout of a supermarket wearing a light, long jacket that covers your excitement. Then, as soon as we got out, in the covered parking lot in a dimly lit corner with no cars nearby, I would have liked you to ask me to give you a blowjob! Come on! How about we go out and do it?"

Franco wasn't there to think about it and the two, as they were, went out.

When they arrived at the first shopping mall, they stopped the car in a remote and barely visible corner. Franco already had his cock out and was standing to the side of his SUV next to the wall and Livia sitting on the edge of his seat taking it in her mouth leading him in a short time to cum.

He filled her mouth with cum and made her swallow it.

The two had time for a quick clean-up and another couple arrived who saw Franco adjust his pants and Livia wipe her lips. The couple exchanged only a mischievous smile and walked away.

On Saturday afternoon around 6.00 p.m. Franco and Livia, excited and excited, showed up at Roberta and Carlo's house.

The women greeted each other with deep kisses and kissed the men just as warmly, creating a scorching atmosphere, but it was not known who should make the first move. Roberta did as they had positioned the cameras for the day's shoot.

To break the ice, she said that the men had become very excited about the photos sent in the morning and continued: "Livia, you are amazing us more and more! Did you really do all this?"

"Yes, and that's not all! I gave a blowjob in the parking lot otherwise Franco wouldn't have made it home. He would cum in his pants like a little boy. Did you know that a couple saw us? What excitement at that moment!"

The discussion had taken an exciting turn, and everyone was waiting for it to begin. In fact, shortly afterwards Roberta got up and stood next to Franco.

"I want to see if you got turned on" and pulled down his pants and made his cock appear. Looking at Carlo, her husband said, "Honey, do you mind if I taste it?"

He happily replied, "Go ahead and make love!"

Meanwhile, Carlo has clung to Livia to kiss her.

"From the first moment I saw your ass I've wanted to have it"

Livia knew this but pretended nothing had happened. She was curious to feel his cock which she pulled out and started touching it to kiss it. His cock, already hard and thick, couldn't take it all the way in his mouth. He soaked it with saliva to make it slide and Carlo was ecstatic.

12