Livia's Transformation 06

Story Info
More and more slutty.
3.8k words
4.6
1.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sardo84
sardo84
6 Followers

Chapter 6

Roberta wrote a message on the group chat: "I heard Claudia and Sandro. They agreed to join the group to get to know each other, and they insisted because they have a strong desire to get to know Livia and Franco. Therefore, after having put them in the address book, we start to post some photos as they will do" and as soon as the message was sent there Franco and Livia also put them in the address book and immediately everyone welcomed them.

It was a virtual presentation with messages and the first soft photos and then moved on to the details. The men appreciated Livia and Claudia's bottom, Roberta was known by the other two couples and the newcomers commented "We hope to be able to join you as soon as possible. I think we'll have a good time together."

Roberta and Livia agreed on another outing to the mall with the hope of finding the guy who had followed them into the parking lot since that cock had stuck with them and they wanted to taste it again. The day chosen to go shopping was Wednesday afternoon and, after performing with their provocative clothing, they saw that boy again and implemented the technique of the previous time. In fact, as soon as they saw him, they went to the parking lot and he followed them in the hope of having at least what he had had in the first meeting.

Roberta, who was the more enterprising of the two, called him and made him approach "Hello, how are you? I see that you are a regular at this center. What's your name.'"

"I'm Marco. Truly I have come many times with the hope of finding you"

"Long live sincerity! We are Roberta and my friend is Livia. We were also hoping to find you to get to know you better."

"Then we were all lucky!" exclaimed Marco and invited the two women for a drink in a bar where they sat around a somewhat secluded table.

After the ordination, they began to provoke him. Roberta opened her legs showing her pussy covered by the usual transparent thong and without innuendo she asked him "Do you like it shaved or with hair?"

"I like shaved better, I love it. Sticking your tongue in and not feeling the hairs is very nice. My girlfriend has a hairless one too, but she's not as as you, if I may say so."

"Of course you can!" said Livia, who turned around and pretended to adjust herself in her chair to show her butt.

"Livia, you have a fabulous ass and I admit that with the thong it is even more inviting," the boy whispered.

After drinking, the two, who in no uncertain terms had already proved to be slutty enough to the boy, almost simultaneously placed their hand on Marco's flap and felt his hard cock. Roberta spontaneously asked, "Are you, piggy? We have to intervene!" and at Marco's nod all three got up to go to the underground car park.

When we arrived at the car parked in a remote corner with little light and not controlled by the cameras, Livia sat down as she had done before, keeping low on the side of the parking wall out of sight of any prying eyes and made Marco approach and Roberta acted as director filming everything.

Since the boy was very horny, Livia pulled his cock out, not without difficulty, and asked him "Treat me like a slut. I want to make you a mouthpiece to make you remember until your girlfriend makes you a better one. You can even hold my head with your hands" and immediately afterwards she unshook his cock already wet with many drops of pleasure, licked it greedily and started the blowjob, first gently, then harder and harder. For her, now trained to much larger cocks, it was easy to take the whole cock and get it to the back of her throat.

Marco held her back with little experience to the point that she almost choked. When he left her she was pale and had a strong gag but she didn't vomit, the cock was wet from the saliva produced and she, as soon as she resumed normal breathing, passed her hand to dry it and immediately resumed sucking. The young man couldn't hold up much at that pace and in fact shortly after he almost shouted "I have to cum!!"

Livia squeezed the chapel between her lips and moved only her hand while with her mouth she sucked the cumshot that came impetuous and abundant that filled her mouth and at that point she behaved like a real slut as she did with Franco opening her lips and teeth to show Marco and Roberta the cum she had received in her mouth. The friend gave the phone to Marco to take a shot and approached Livia to stick her tongue in her mouth dividing the cum and then take the cock back in her mouth and give it a clean.

Marco was ecstatic and incredulous.

"I'll hardly forget this moment with the two of you," he exclaimed.

"If you know how to play the game and show yourself serious, there will be other similar and more pleasant moments" Roberta told him and asked to give her the phone number which he reciprocated.

"My darling, we must go home. We came here for you. You don't seem to me to be old enough to drive. How did you get here?"

"I took a bus and now that you've given me a blowjob I feel empty but soon I'll be strong again. I have nothing else to do here. I'm going to visit my girlfriend and I think I'm going to do something with her, maybe I'll her thinking about you."

"Well, then we want to help you since you did it for us. We'll take you home"

All three got into the car and drove him home. On the street they talked about everything and the women inquired about his girlfriend.

"Her name is Erika, she's 22 years old, she's going to university. I would like her to be an exhibitionist like you but she says she is not ready yet but maybe she doesn't want to. I think she's afraid of being caught by someone who would then her up."

Arriving near Marco's house, which was a few kilometers from Livia and Roberta's, but in another town not far away, they greeted him with an affectionate kiss and the two women returned home speaking positively of the experience they had with that young man, regretting that they could not have him at their disposal.

As soon as the boy was removed, Livia said "I'd like to try to give him the ass, but we have to take him to our house. We can't do it around, it would be risky both for them and for us, but we could organize an afternoon with him. I think we're talking to our husbands about it tonight. What do you say, Roberta?"

Roberta of course was happy with the thought: "I can't disagree, also because I haven't tasted cock yet, apart from the handjob last time".

Arriving at the front door, the two greeted each other.

While Roberta was excited but not excessively excited, Livia was excited enough and waited for Franco behind the door kneeling on the pillow but this time not with her head towards the door, but with her ass.

When Franco opened the door, Livia spread her buttocks and begged him to her ass. The husband, at the sight of so much goodness of God, became a bull and pulled out his cock putting it where Livia wanted so much. The ass fucking was violent and deep. Franco was pumping like a bull and Livia in the meantime was shaking her pussy getting one orgasm after another. At the moment of cumming Franco put his cock in front of his mouth and she opened it without even thinking about it sucking it and he started cumming. The cum was abundant even though she lost a few drops and when she then opened her mouth to show it, he added saliva as well.

"Now you can drink slut" and Livia, as always, swallowed it all licking her lips happy to have received and swallowed her husband's sperm.

During dinner, Livia talked about the afternoon adventure and suggested to organize a few afternoons with Marco. Franco agreed.

"You know I enjoy the thought of having a slutty wife, giving blowjobs and getting ass fucked by others! As usual, I want to see the result."

To reassure him of the result of the performance, she told him: "Afterwards I'll show you what we did today with Roberta and that guy."

Roberta also informed Carlo about how they had spent the afternoon and the desire to bring Marco to their home. He, too, agreed.

In the evening she showed him the video of the blowjob that Livia had given to the boy.

Carlo was excited by the idea of the two of them being slutty around and that turned him on. His cock was throbbing and when the cum exchange scene appeared, with the women kissing each other with their tongues full of cum, he couldn't resist and emptied his balls into his wife's mouth who gladly swallowed everything and cleaned up his cock.

Satisfied and relaxed, they hugged each other while remaining on the sofa and Roberta as a good wife asked "Touch my pussy, I want to enjoy!"

She was soaking wet and masturbated to orgasm while her husband looked at her with pleasure and curiosity.

The next day Livia and Roberta discussed how to organize the weekend and how to prepare for the meeting with Marco at the home of one of the two.

"Marco and I can meet one afternoon next week. On Saturday I would suggest that we go dancing. We haven't done this in a long time. You know, it's also a reason to spend a different evening," Roberta said.

"Okay, why not! It's been a lifetime since we've been dancing," replied Livia, who continued, "Now I want to enjoy," and they kissed, swirling their tongues in their mouths.

In an instant, the two friends found themselves wet and ready to have lesbian sex.

"Come on, let's get a 69 and use vibrators!" was Roberta's proposal as she lay down on the large sofa.

Livia got on top of her and immediately they licked and dildid between her ass and pussy enjoying it a lot and having orgasms in quick succession.

Livia finally confessed "I like it and it turns me on to enjoy with you, but I miss the cum in my mouth. I miss feeling the cum sliding down my throat"

"You've become such a great blowjob slut!" and they burst out laughing and kissing.

Then the two said goodbye, ending the evening there.

Saturday passed quietly with the usual things, shopping, exhibitionism and lots of glances attracted by the butt and boobs generously put on display.

In the evening, after a light dinner, they got ready in an ultra sexy way wearing miniskirts that barely covered their butts with tiny string thongs underneath whose strip slipped between the buttocks, transparent blouse and 12 heels with sheer stockings with a very sexy stripe.

To show off their sluttiness, the two friends went to a dance hall they knew, frequented by a select clientele. During the trip they decided to be provocative but not too much since it was the first time they went dancing in that hall.

Entering the ballroom, the two couples of friends noticed that there were a lot of people, especially it was full of other couples and mixed groups. The women all dressed in sexy clothes. The evening went on quietly. Roberta and Livia went to get a drink while their husbands occupied a specially chosen secluded sofa to relax and possibly do something else.

While Livia and Roberta were at the bar counter, two handsome hunks in their forties approached them and started talking to them and the two were playing along. The two women thanked the strangers for the numerous compliments and asked if it was the first time they had come to the club.

The two handsome young men replied that they were regulars at the place. Just then, slow music suitable for a chick to chick dance was heard in the room.

Roberta and Livia accepted the invitation to dance, but not before having sought and had the consent of their husbands, who immediately moved to the front row so as not to miss the show that was not long in coming.

The music was mellow, and the men felt compelled to hold them tight. The two didn't hold back even though they had agreed to bring them to the maximum of arousal, moreover they made those males understand that they could grope their bottoms. For the two regulars they did not miss the opportunity and slipped their hands under the microskirts showing Livia and Roberta's bottoms to all those sitting in the front row among whom there were Carlo and Franco who invariably got horny.

Roberta, approaching her rider's ear, told him: "In the front row there are our husbands who are watching us, but don't worry. They like us acting like exhibitionist sluts. I also tell you that your cock has gotten hard. Don't think I didn't notice! Know that I like to take it in my mouth and suck it all the way down, pour a lot of saliva on it and take it back in my mouth until I feel the cum jet and then swallow it all"

With that, Roberta stuck the tip of her tongue in his ear and ran her hand over his cock.

"If you keep up like this you're going to make me cum like a little boy. Why don't we look for a quieter place? What do you say?" he replied.

"For tonight, my friend and I can't go any further. Unfortunately, these are the orders. At most, you can make out with me and touch anything you want," and she stuck her tongue in his mouth the entire time of the song. At the end of the song, the man sighed, "You can't leave me like this! At least with your hand you can make me enjoy it!"

Roberta didn't want to miss the opportunity either, so "Wait! I ask my husband's permission!" and she pretended to go to the two husbands who agreed without even hearing the question, adding "Go to our sofa down there at the end where there is less light" and immediately Roberta took the hand of the man whose name she didn't even know. He called Livia and her relative unknown partner and all four of them went to the couch. During the short journey, Roberta whispered to Livia: "With our hands we make them enjoy the drink we have in the glass and then we drink it"

Livia was thrilled and approved with a nod of her head and a smile.

The two females sat on the couch in front of their husbands who were ready to film their wives in the role of two sluts.

Being careful not to be seen by the other patrons of the club, Livia and Roberta took out the cocks of the two young men to wank them, but not before wetting the palms of their hands with saliva.

"When you're about to cum, let us know," they said.

Skilled hands moved gently over the cocks that didn't take long to be ready to enjoy.

Roberta and Livia were now experts and made them cum in glasses looking into the eyes of both husbands and strangers. Then at the end of the cumshots they drank everything and, in order not to leave a few drops on the cocks, they took them in their mouths to clean them up.

The two strangers thanked both the women and their respective husbands and agreed to meet for a next occasion.

The two young males left without even introducing themselves. Both Franco and Carlo, as well as Livia and Roberta, wondered who the two were and it seemed strange that they did not exchange their phone numbers.

All four of them came to the conclusion that surely there would be a next time, next time because those cocks were to their liking in the hope that the habit of the two of them frequenting that ballroom was their accomplice.

Not long after, Roberta and Livia also got ready and left, as that evening was enough to satisfy their lust.

Carlo and Franco were excited and when they got to the car they stopped and exclaimed "We won't get home if you don't make us cum!"

Since the parking lot was large and there was no movement of people, they lurked in a dark corner and the women swapped their husbands.

Livia gave a blowjob to Carlo and Roberta to Franco.

In the car you could hear the sound of sucking that alone was enough to make the cocks stand up.

The two husbands almost cummed together, filling the ravenous mouths of the two sluts who swallowed it all, immediately performing a thorough cleaning of the cocks. Then they kissed to clean their lips and addressing their husbands: "At home, it's your turn to give us pleasure. You can do it tomorrow morning but we want to enjoy it with the cock in our pussy and ass."

Carlo got behind the wheel and they immediately set off for home.

The two friends, on the way home, posted photos on the chat to show their new friends the outcome of the evening. Sandro responded by posting with a photo of the blowjob Claudia had just given him that night and then they said goodnight.

On Sunday morning, Carlo and Roberta woke up around 10 a.m. After breakfast Roberta teased her husband as he was craving cock. Carlo didn't have to be asked and started licking her pussy even putting two fingers in her ass. Roberta, who arrived at the first orgasm of the day, invited him to fuck her and he took her on her back giving her great thrusts with his cock, hammering her pussy.

Having reached a new orgasm, Carlo made his wife put herself in doggy style and continued pounding her pussy. Roberta was enjoying herself like crazy and to top it off her husband cummed deep in her pussy keeping his cock still on her cervix in the hope of getting her pregnant.

At the end, they remained embraced, they kissed tenderly, asking each other for their impressions of the males of the night before in the dance wing.

Franco and Livia have more or less the same things. He licked her pussy and asshole, Livia got fucked and to finish Franco she said "Fuck me! I want you to cum in my ass!"

Franco was very pleased to oblige.

He her ass deep and discharged a violent cumshot into her intestines.

"Let's enjoy this Sunday. Let's call Roberta and Carlo. I'm craving grilled meat," Franco proposed.

Nearby friends were still hugging when the phone rang for the invitation. They gladly accepted also because they had not yet prepared anything for lunch.

"We'll come for noon, I'll give you a hand on the grill," said Carlo.

"Ok, I'll start lighting the fire," Franco replied.

Livia prepared the grill and Roberta prepared the vegetables to accompany the meat. Livia wore white leggings with the black thong that men liked so much. Roberta also put on a pair of light-colored leggings with a black thong, they seemed to have come to an agreement. The two knew their husbands' tastes and wanted to tease them.

While the two men were intent on the grill, the two did not miss an opportunity to provoke them by going to the garden and indifferently lowered their leggings to show their bottoms, a clear invitation to have sex as soon as possible.

To be brazen, the two women asked their husbands, "Take off your pants and shirts. Wear a slightly longer shirt to act as a dress"

It seemed like a funny idea but for the two husbands it was a great idea and they immediately put it into practice.

Moments later they appeared together.

"How are we?" and they turned around in circles and lifting their shirts they asked "Do you like to look at our asses?"

"What slutty wives we have!" exclaimed Carlo.

Franco promptly intervened: "I've always wanted to have her like this and I'm finally happy to see her transformed from a saint to a slut"

Carlo also had his say: "We have to think of something more exciting. Last night I liked how they behaved."

Franco then proposed, "Why don't we think of going to a private room?!"

Carlo: "Great idea! If we propose it, I'm sure the sluts will accept."

Franco: "I'm already excited! What do you say, will they want an aperitif before eating?"

The husbands called Livia and Roberta and explained their plans. The two enthusiastic sluts were already looking forward to cocks to taste and in chorus "Let's start with the aperitif? Come on, come in one at a time"

Franco came in first, his cock hard and he found them both kneeling and making out.

The scene excited the man even more who approached and placed his cock between the lips of the two women who were kissing and in turn the two began a two-mouthed blowjob: one was licking the balls and the other sucking the cock.

Alternating, they made Franco get in the middle: while one sucked the other licked her ass, in particular Livia stuck the tip of her tongue in her husband's hole also putting a finger inside him. Franco couldn't resist and cummed in Roberta's mouth keeping his hands on the back of her neck not allowing her to move. He made her swallow the cum without taking his cock out of her mouth. Only when he heard her swallow did he lift his cock and put it in Roberta's mouth for cleaning.

sardo84
sardo84
6 Followers
12