Livia's Transformation 07

Story Info
New Horizons.
4.3k words
4.6
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

As usual, on Monday afternoon, Livia and Roberta meet to report on the weekend and plan the following week. In their minds was Marco, the guy from the mall parking lot that neither of them wants to lose. They decide to call Marco to arrange a meeting by sending a message first to avoid complications thinking that he was with the girl at that moment.

"Hello, can we call you?" and he immediately replies, "Of course, I'm home!"

"Are you free on Wednesday afternoon? We'd love to meet you at our house," they ask in a message.

"With great pleasure. I always work in the morning. In the afternoon I'm always free because Erika goes to university every day"

"Then call us on Wednesday when you're close to home and we'll tell you exactly where to come. Hello. A kiss"

Livia and Roberta contacted the young man with messages and not verbally.

The two, now definitely slutty, were very excited in view of the meeting.

"Tonight we tell our husbands. We want them excited."

In the meantime, Franco also spoke with Riccardo, his best friend at work and his close collaborator. The two of them also confided everything to each other, they had done so even before the fatal meeting between Roberta and Livia. Their women had also confided in each other the dissatisfaction with the relationship.

Riccardo has a beautiful curvy wife with a nice ass and nice tits but cold, a bit like Livia before the change.

"Lately I see you more cheerful and happy, what happened?" asked Riccardo.

Franco told him about Livia's transformation that took place after the neighbors arrived.

"I'm finally making all my fantasies come true. Do you remember when we used to say we wanted to cum in my mouth after a fuck and put it in my ass? Well, now I've made it!"

Riccardo, incredulous, listened to Franco and told him: "I can't believe it! Instead, for me it is and will remain a dream. I guess some nights I go to whores to let off steam! Fuck, my wife makes me horny, I like it but she only does it missionary and she doesn't enjoy it if I lick her so much that she made me not want to. And yet he has a nice ass, don't you think?"

Franco, to console him in a low voice, said to him: "You know what? The women taken in their direction are all more or less whores! In fact, do one thing. On Friday night, instead of going to soccer, you come to my house with the excuse that we have to talk about a work project so she doesn't get suspicious. I'll tell you that it turns me on to watch Livia suck another man's cock. I trust you because I know you're not going to talk about this with anyone."

"With great pleasure. If you really want to, I'll come."

"Look! I'll show you pictures I took secretly!"

It was a lie, but it served its purpose.

Since the secret had been revealed, she showed him some photos of Livia's performances at the supermarket and Riccardo made comments about Livia's big ass.

To bring his friend back to reality, Franco told him "Put your head to work and let's not think about what will happen next Friday"

That evening Franco and Livia, while eating, told each other many things and many ideas. Livia began by saying "Today we contacted Marco, the guy I met with Roberta at the supermarket. On Wednesday afternoon we meet him. We want to have fun. Are you happy, love, with how slutty I became? You didn't tell me today!"

"Of course! You know how much it turns me on to know that Roberta and another man are doing! When you see this Marco, then you have to tell me everything in detail"

"So on Wednesday when you get home from work, while I'm going to tell you, I'm going to give you a blowjob and you have to cum in my mouth, okay?"

Then it was Franco who told the story.

"Speaking of meetings, I've also planned something nice for Friday night. Do you remember Riccardo, my collaborator? The wife is like you before the transformation and he is in the mood for a swallow blowjob. I invited him. Is it true that you will treat him the same way you do to me?"

"I'm your slut and whoever you want. To make you happy, I will do whatever you bid me to do. I've transformed myself and I'm very happy about it. When I think about what I've lost! I would like to make up for lost time, but to do so I would have to have relentless sex and not sleep. Thinking about the desire he always has, 24 hours wouldn't be enough for me!

Franco was as excited as ever at those words and she wrapped up her story: "I tasted that tart we bought on Saturday at the bakery. It's dried out a bit and it would be great if it was wet" and she ran her tongue over her lips.

Franco was quick to suggest, "Take a slice and crouch under the table. I'll bathe it for you!" and Livia promptly executed.

He pulled his wet cock out of his pants at home and Livia started pumping. He sucked greedily, anticipating the ending. Her mouth went up and down all the way down the shaft stopping when the glans came to her throat and then she lifted the cock out of her mouth when her man was about to cum. She had become so experienced that she could tell that her husband was about to spray, by the lack of movement on her husband's part and by the fact that Franco pushed his cock forward as if he wanted to impregnate her in his mouth.

"Prepare the slice of tart so I decorate it!" and that slice in Livia's hand, he covered it with cum.

"Now clean the cock and then eat it!"

The tone was commanding and she cleaned the cock with her usual skill and then ate the slice of tart while Franco happily filmed everything. After the meal, he posted the video on the group to show how good his woman was.

After posting the video, immediately as a comment, the applause arrived.

On Tuesday evening, the two women spoke to confirm their meeting with Marco and tell each other the latest from the day before in terms of sex. On Wednesdays, Roberta and Livia were excited since the morning at the mere idea of having to meet with Marco. This was understandable, since this was the first time they had met a boy at home without their husbands. Around 2:30 p.m., the phone rang to ask for the address that one of the two sent with a message and they waited for him almost naked since they were wearing only a very small thong covered by a perforated jersey that barely covered the buttocks.

As soon as Marco saw them, he was amazed, not expecting such a reception. The three greeted each other with a long kiss and offered him a coffee. He sat on the couch and the women stood simulated a dance by kissing and touching each other's bottoms.

The scene excited the boy to the point that the bulge had become very noticeable. They stripped him naked and discovered that Marco had something that fascinated them: a muscular body with a soaring and overbearing cock.

With Marco sitting on the couch, they gave him a two-mouthed blowjob with one sucking and the other licking his balls.

After a while, while Roberta gave him the sumptuous blowjob, Livia kissed him on the mouth and, with her fingers wet with saliva, tickled his nipples. For him, it was a jolt that made him go among the stars. In fact, he passed the point of no return and with a powerful thrust, stopping with his cock at the bottom of Roberta's mouth, he cummed without even warning her. She was too experienced and didn't miss a single drop having held the cum in her mouth. Livia sat on the floor with the back of her neck resting on the seat of the sofa and opened her mouth giving Roberta the opportunity to pour the cum slowly into her mouth while looking into Marco in the eyes. Implementing the same game already tried, they played with the cum passing it from mouth to mouth and only at the end did they clean the cock of the guy who had always remained hard.

"Now we want to feel it inside us" and the two immediately staged a 69 with Roberta on the floor and Livia on top of her with her ass exposed to Marco's eyes.

They told him "Lick your ass" and he rushed to lick Livia's ass and pussy as she crossed her tongue with Roberta. Livia in particular enjoyed so much when he shoved his rock hard cock into her pussy making her arch and open her mouth for a deep breath of pleasure while that youthful cock was occupying her pussy.

From that moment on, it was Marco who led the game, pounding her for a long time until he brought her to orgasm several times, then the two reversed the roles and Marco had Roberta's pussy and ass licked and then fucked.

The cock was swollen and long with the thick chapel that the woman enjoyed repeatedly.

He didn't want to cum right away and not long after she said "Put it in her ass" and he aimed his cock at the back hole pushing gently. Once the glans came in, marco held his cock still briefly to get the sphincter used to the size and then started fucking her while Livia licked her pussy.

The orgasm was definitely stunning.

Roberta stopped licking Livia's pussy to scream her enjoyment and happiness at having that beautiful young cock inside her.

Hearing that scream, Marco pulled out his cock and unloaded the cum left in his balls on his buttocks and promptly Livia licked cleaning his cock as well.

Since the women were both greedy and also slutty, they kissed and finally indulged in their couch.

They then advised Marco to take a shower while they recovered from their orgasms, then greeted him affectionately and complimented him.

"You were good. I think we're going to have more of these meetings."

"Whenever you want. For me it's an opportunity to learn and then eventually do it again with Erika"

"Try to subdue her, otherwise it will be pain for you" they advised him, you will see that she will like it and will make you very.

Without Marco's presence, Roberta checked the recording in the camera's visor, the footage of which was intended to satisfy the erotic hunger of her husbands.

Livia was eager to tell the story of the afternoon of sex with Marco. She waited for Franco kneeling behind the door and, as soon as he entered, he was happy to find her so docile and submissive, he was excited too at the thought of what the sluts in the house had been up to.

Husband and wife kissed and she took his cock in her mouth and, giving him a handjob, told him the details of the sex she had with Marco. The story excited Franco, who took his woman's head with his hands and commanded her: "Now suck, I want to fill your mouth! Then you'll tell me the rest!" and a moment later he shoved his cock down her throat without giving her any respite.

She turned reddish but he didn't let go until he filled his mouth with cum.

She was very good at resisting. He opened his mouth and waited for the order to swallow. As per ritual, he put saliva in his woman's mouth and ordered her to swallow. Then they got ready for dinner.

In the other house, Carlo arrived later than usual that evening and, contrary to usual, they had dinner first and then Roberta showed him the video of the afternoon. You could see almost everything that had happened and the two saw Roberta's ability to always get into position so that the scene was the best possible.

Carlo's cock hardened immediately and Roberta, like Livia with Franco, also wanked him while adding comments to the images. When the ass fucking came, Carlo put her doggy style so that Roberta could see the TV screen with him and penetrated her ass fucking her for a long time, then moved on to her pussy continuing to pound her until she cummed. Only then did Carlo let himself go on the sofa and said to his wife: "Now, like a good slut, let me enjoy it!"

She took her husband's cock in her mouth and enjoyed it all the way because she knew how much he liked to feel the cock in her throat. She grabbed him all the way down her throat a few times and he moaned louder and louder until he shouted "I'm cumming!!" and Roberta, like a good slut, swallowed without letting go.

"Now we can go to bed," they both said to each other in unison, laughing.

The part of the meeting with Riccardo is missing.

Livia was so excited for the afternoon with Marco that she had forgotten to tell about the meeting with her husband's friend and to make up for it the next day she had Roberta come to her house to tell what Riccardo, Franco's friend, had done.

"Do you know that on Friday evening Riccardo, a friend and colleague of Franco's, came to our house with a wife who looks so much like me? He has a beautiful cock that really deserves a lot of attention from the two of us!"

"And well done the pigs! You're going for it, well done! Try it, then if you like it we can also participate to try a triple penetration"

"That's what I thought too. The first time, only we do it. Franco says that Riccardo is very shy. Then we melt it and put it in our games. What do you say?"

"All right, darling! Not only jealous but lick my pussy to make amends"

Livia knelt in front of the sofa where Roberta had sat with her thighs wide open, moved her tiny thong and started licking her pussy with great ardor. He licked and slipped his fingers, then he licked her asshole as well while keeping her fingers in her pussy and this made Roberta enjoy it. Finally they kissed like two lesbians.

"Have I been good at making you enjoy it, ma'am?" asked Livia.

"Yes, acceptable," Roberta replied laughing, giving herself the air of a snobbish woman.

There they concluded their meeting.

On Friday Livia was excited and anxious about how the evening would go, she wanted to enjoy and she didn't want to make her husband look bad, now she wanted to give him everything he had always looked for in her.

She carefully chose what to wear, also helped by Roberta's advice that she gave her via WhatsApp in video call. Finally they opted for a black sheath dress that she had worn on the first occasion of their meeting with a thin thong, no bra but fishnet stockings and 12 heel sandals on the legs.

That evening Franco also showed a certain nervousness, not being convinced that the choice had been the right one, but it was up to Livia to reassure him: "Darling, aren't you happy to see me do these things with other men? Rest assured that everything will be fine and then Riccardo has a family, wife and children He has no interest in telling people what will happen tonight. Besides, he's been your friend for a very long time, and you know him well."

These words reassured Franco and the excitement for the wait rose.

After a quick and light dinner, while he rested on the couch watching TV, she went to the room to prepare carefully. She accentuated her makeup with a fiery red lipstick that alone made your cock stand up, then she went into the living room and walked around. Franco appreciated the choice made and congratulated "You are fantastic! You're going to make him pass out as soon as he sees you."

"That's it for you!" she replied.

At 21.00 o'clock Riccardo rang the intercom:

As soon as he entered the living room, Livia went to meet him, kissed him on the cheeks and hugged him tightly and he returned with a compliment.

"You're gorgeous and you, Franco, are a lucky husband"

While the men were talking about work, she made coffee and served it and pointed out that she had forgotten to put the sugar bowl on the tray.

It was a move prepared with Roberta without Franco's knowledge, let alone Riccardo's.

The sugar bowl took it from the cabinet located in front of the sofa.

In a move she has done on other occasions, she leaned forward showing off her beautiful butt wrapped in the tiny thong.

"What do you say about Livia's ass?" asked Franco to break the chill.

"Wonderful, just as I've always dreamed of it," replied Riccardo

Livia heard the dialogue between the two and being a gnorri she came back with the sugar and to put it in the cup keeping her legs open showing her shaved pussy.

They had coffee and Franco, to break the delay, began to touch first his wife's legs and then her bottom and finally say "How soft, come closer and feel!"

Riccardo stood up and held Livia close to him, putting his hands on her butt and groping her and lifting her dress.

Franco took the opportunity to start the video recording. He resumed by hand so as not to miss any detail.

Livia paired with Riccardo did a slow dance and she, taking the initiative, stuck her tongue in his mouth and, while they kissed passionately, with their hands they searched everywhere. He kept his buttocks open and took the opportunity to stimulate her back rosette and to insert a finger inside to taste how much she was able to squeeze his cock afterwards.

Livia didn't say anything to that intrusion. She liked the hard cock against her belly and was very curious to find out how big and long it was. To do so, she made him sit on the couch after making him take off his pants and shirt while remaining with only his briefs. The woman with her expert hands pushed aside her panties and made that cock appear. As soon as she saw it on her lips a smile appeared being that nice big cock about 18 cm long and with a large chapel, she took it in her hand and slapped it finding it surprisingly wet so much so that with her tongue she tasted the drops of pleasure that appeared on the urethra. Looking him in the eye and, putting all the experience accumulated in the last period, he took it all in his mouth.

That gesture sent the man into raptures as he had never felt a deep throat.

Livia held it down her throat and after a few seconds let it out of her mouth obviously covered in saliva.

For a moment she looked at him and immediately took him back in her mouth giving him a memorable blowjob with licking and sucking. Not long after Riccardo reached the point of no return and then the peak of pleasure by warning her that she was about to cum.

Livia gave two pumps and then held the chapel tightly between her lips making her mouth fill with cum that she showed to make him horny again and show him that she liked to receive it there and remained, as usual, waiting for the order to swallow it.

Riccardo was stunned not knowing what to do seeing Livia playing with his cum in her mouth but Franco, while filming his full mouth up close, intervened to tell him "Order her to swallow".

Riccardo understood immediately and turned to the woman: "You can swallow everything"

As a good female, she swallowed it all and then, as per ritual, cleaned the cock.

At the end, Riccardo almost fainted from the intense pleasure that Livia had given him.

Franco placed the camera on the tripod and invited his friend to give pleasure to Livia and she happily replied "I'm all yours"

Riccardo licked her pussy while Franco put his cock in her mouth and urged his friend to dare more.

"Lick your ass and use your fingers too! Let's enjoy this slut!"

Franco was very excited to call her like that in front of his friend.

As soon as Riccardo slipped two fingers into Livia's ass, who had already been at the height of pleasure for some time, began to enjoy screaming with pleasure.

Riccardo was unleashed, moving from ass to pussy with both his tongue and fingers.

The two males by mutual agreement, treating Livia like the real slut she had become, decided to fuck her.

Riccardo lay down on the floor with Livia on top to impale his cock in her pussy, Franco pointed his stick at the sphincter, which was already moving waiting to be enlarged, and put his cock inside. Once inside, they both fucked her.

She was over the moon. She kissed Riccardo with her tongue obscenely, exchanging saliva and her husband Franco sank into the intestine that Livia had cleansed in the evening with three enemas.

After a while, Livia proposed to the guest: "Now you have to taste the ass too. Swap positions"

The two exchanged and Franco entered her pussy and Riccardo placed his chapel on the sphincter which reacted differently being that cock wider than Franco's and to widen it, so that it passed, it took a little longer before with a push, helped by Livia, it entered the ass.

12