Livin in L.A. Ch. 02

Story Info
Natalie invites a friend over.
4.2k words
4.5
7.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring: Natalie Portman & Anne Hathaway

Tags: MF, Oral, Anal

DISCLAIMER: This story did not happen and is completely fiction. Not all facts will be 100% true to real life.

As I sat at my desk to start my work, Natalie came in and brought me some breakfast. It was nice to know that she knew exactly what I wanted. It may seem bland to most people, but a plain bagel with a side of bacon is much nicer than you'd expect. Nat placed the plate down on my desk and leaned in for a kiss.

"Can I get one last kiss before you get to work?" She asked, clearly acting silly to get me to laugh.

"I'll give you way more than just a kiss," I said, as I pulled Natalie down onto my lap so she sat on top of me. Our kissing began to get more intense, but I decided to pull away. I knew that if I didn't stop there, I'd never get any work done.

"I'll be just outside if you need anything."

"Ok, love you."

"Love you."

Now that I was alone, I was able to concentrate on my work. I had three movies I had to review before the end of the day. My reviews were formatted as one article per week, reviewing the movies that had come out that week. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, not only were most movies coming out digitally rather than to theaters (which was more convenient for the job, but personally, I would have definitely rather seen the films in theaters) but movies were not being made, which was why Natalie wasn't working.

I would be watching 3 to 4 movies a day, and luckily I had Natalie by my side to watch them with me. Whether good or bad, she would stay with me to help make the experience just a bit better, which she seemed to do with everything. Every week, my article would contain reviews for anywhere between 10 to 20 movies. Living in the rise of the streaming age kept it hard to keep up with all of the content being released. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Disney+, plus all of the movies that were being released for rent, it would've seemed like hell if I didn't love movies so much.

Before starting my work, I decided to check my email, which was something I didn't usually do. At a first glance, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. That was until I saw an email from my boss. It was marked important, which would have worried me if he didn't mark all of his emails that way. He was quite an asshole.

I opened and as I read, I felt as if I had just had the wind knocked out of me. The email was long, but the key part was that I was let go. The reason for my termination was because of a recently released photo of me and Natalie having lunch. It didn't seem as if there was anything wrong with it until my boss explained how it was a conflict of interest to be a film critic who was dating an actress. An actress who I had done reviews of her films (and I guess me speaking positively about Natalie was a bad thing). I sat and stared at the email for what felt like forever before I finally decided to let Natalie know.

"Hey, Nat."

"Yeah?"

"Could you come in here for a sec?"

I heard Natalie stand up and walk over to my office, where she peeked her head in and asked:

"What's up?"

I turned my laptop screen so it was facing her.

"Take a look at this."

I watched as she read the email and the slight smile on her face quickly turned to a look of shock as she covered her nose and mouth with her hands.

"Oh my god," was all she could say.

"Yeah, I know. Crazy, right?"

"I just can't believe that they're able to fire you for that."

"I know." My short, quick responses, and lack of humor, showed Natalie just how sad I'd felt, and sad was an understatement. My dream job, the job I'd dreamed of having for longer than I could remember, is gone. I would've been angry that it was by email, but based on the world's current circumstances, I chose to ignore it.

Natalie finally broke the silence.

"At least you won't have to clean out your desk," she joked, clearly hoping to get a smile from me. I knew what my happiness meant to her, so I smiled, but she could see right through it.

"Honey, come on," she said, hugging me, "fuck that asshole."

I appreciated her trying to lift my spirits, but it was no use. I was upset, and probably would be for a while. Natalie was caring and considerate, so I knew she was going to try multiple methods to try and make me feel better.

"Come back to bed with me." She said, standing up and holding my hand, attempting to slightly pull me out of my chair.

I stood up and followed her, as she led me back to our bed, her ass jiggling and her brown hair swaying. Nat started to undress, leaving nothing on but a white bra and matching white panties, while I undressed to nothing but my boxers.

We both crawled into bed, and I cradled her in my arms, as she rested her head on my shoulder and her left arm on my chest.

We didn't say anything to each other, as there was nothing that needed to be said. I tried to focus my mind on something other than being jobless. I thought about how lucky I was. Even if I'd just lost my dream job, I was still dating Natalie Portman. The craziest part was that Natalie felt the same way about me that I did about her.

As I got lost in my thoughts, I slowly drifted off to sleep. I was so focused on thinking, that I had no idea if Nat was asleep or not.

I woke up a few hours later as my clock read 11:57. Natalie was still only in her bra and panties but was talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah, 6 is great. Oh, he's awake, I'll see you later. Alright, bye."

Nat sat down on the bed, sitting across from me.

"Who was that?" I asked, curious as to who she was speaking with.

"You'll find out in a few hours. It's a surprise to help cheer you up." Natalie leaned in to kiss me.

A few hours passed as we waited for our guest to arrive.

At around 5, Natalie told me we should start to get ready.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," she said, unclipping her bra, and letting it drop to the floor. She stuck her thumbs into the waistline of her panties, and peeled them down, and let them slide down her toned legs. She seductively strutted towards the bathroom. Once she reached the door, she turned to me and said:

"I wouldn't mind some company," as she walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower start and waited for her to get the water hot. After about a minute, I took her advice and joined her in the shower, stripping myself of my boxers on the way.

I pulled the shower curtain to the side, revealing a wet Natalie washing, with a smile growing on her face.

"I'm glad you came." She said, keeping her grin, while she continued to soak under the water.

"Not yet I haven't." She laughed to make me feel better, which made me love just a little bit more.

I stepped into the shower with her and started by running my hands down the curves of her body. My hands made their way down to her ass, holding it before letting it drop down a few times. Natalie started by rubbing her hands with soap and then scrubbing my chest and arms. Her hands scrubbed down to my pelvis, both wrapping nicely around my hardening member. I let out a small groan as Natalie slowly started to work my cock.

"You like that, huh? You like when I wrap my small hands around your big dick?" My penis was as hard as it could have been, Natalie's strokes plus her dirty talk, turned me on so much. Plus, I was showering with Natalie Portman! What could get better than this? (Later, I would find out.)

Nat started bending her knees, becoming eye level with my dick as she continued her slow, steady strokes. She removed one of her hands and replaced it with her mouth, wrapping her pink lips around the head of my hard-as-steel boner. I let out an even stronger groan as Nat upped her pace, bobbing her head up and down, getting her saliva across the entire surface of my cock. After a few minutes of her furious sucking, Nat took her mouth off my shaft and replaced it with her hand, as she focused on sucking my balls. She pulled one ball into her mouth and sucked on it, before letting it out and sucking on the other. As she did this, she fiercely stroked my cock, clearly eager for me to cum for her. I was getting close as Natalie brought her delicious lips back to my cock, resuming her quick pace as she took all 7 inches into her throat. With her nose against my neatly trimmed public hair, she looked up, making direct eye contact with me. Looking Natalie in the eyes as she sucked me off was the breaking point, and I started firing off my load into her mouth. Nat kept her head right where it was as she swallowed every last drop of my cum before removing her mouth from my dick for the last time that night. I leaned against the shower wall, my energy regenerating as I needed to pay Natalie back for her tremendous effort.

I dropped to my knees and grabbed hold of Natalie's legs and torso. I pushed her against the shower wall, and buried my face into her ass, my tongue lapping at the liquids flowing down her completely hairless cunt. I wrapped my left hand around Natalie's torso, working her clit, as I stuck my right index and middle fingers into her pussy. Natalie let out a resounding "OH GOD YES", as I drilled her pussy with my fingers. In just a few minutes of working her with both my hands and tongue, Natalie let out a groan and fell into her orgasmic haze. I kept my mouth to her pussy, tasting her delicious juices as they flowed out of her, but had to stop. Natalie's orgasm had made her go limp, and I stood up and just nearly caught her before she fell.

"Jesus," she said, very out of breathing, "that...was...fucking...amazing."

"Anything for you, baby," I responded, bringing her lips to mine as she brought her hands to my cheeks.

When we stepped out of the shower and started drying each other off, Nat checked her phone and saw that it was nearly 6.

"Oh shit, it's a quarter to 5, Anne will be here soon." Natalie dashed out of the bathroom (luckily she had dried her feet so she didn't slip) and made it to our bedroom so she could get dressed.

I followed her to the bedroom, wrapped in nothing but a towel, while Natalie had dropped her towel and began searching for an outfit.

"Anne?" I asked, confused as to who our guest was.

"Yeah, she's coming over for dinner." Natalie began putting on a black dress and started to put it on.

"Ok, but Anne who?"

"You'll find out when she gets here." She gave me a quick peck on the cheek, as she made her way back to the bathroom so she could fix her hair and put on her makeup.

I stayed in the bedroom and picked out a white button-down shirt, khaki pants, and a pair of brown socks. I fixed my hair, and it seemed in no time that our guest for the evening had arrived.

The doorbell to the house rang as I made my way downstairs. While I was asleep, Natalie had prepared some food for us (another reason I loved her).

I opened the door and was shocked to see who was standing there. Dressed in a black striped floral dress with very visible cleavage, and ran down to her knees, with a pair of black heels with two straps, was the always stunning Anne Hathaway.

"Oh, wow, Anne Hathaway. I should've guessed." Anne smiled and let out a small laugh.

"So I guess Natalie didn't tell you I was coming?"

"Well, she told me someone was coming, but she never said who. Then when we got out of the shower, she said Anne was coming soon, but I guess it never clicked that she meant you."

"You and Natalie showered together? I hope you guys were productive in there." Anne said, giving my body a once over as I invited her in. Was Anne Hathaway flirting with me?

She took off her heels and followed me in to greet Natalie. Natalie looked over her shoulder and a huge smile came over her face.

"Heyyy," Natalie said, clearly ecstatic to see the Bride Wars star. Natalie put her cooking aside for a second and walked over to hug Anne. Watching the two of them hug was pretty great for me. Two beautiful actresses, a fan of both of them, and dating one of them, hugging. It was an amazing sight, and both women saw me watching them.

"Just wait 'till later," Natalie said, walking back to check on her food, "you'll see more than that." I was enthralled, hungry, for both the incredible smell of the food and to see what would happen later.

We started our small talk, I asked Anne some questions coming from an obvious fan, and she asked about me and Natalie.

"So how long have you two been together?" Anne asked, sitting down at the table.

"We met at a Starbucks, about a month ago. We started talking and the sparks just seemed to fly. I asked her out and she surprisingly said yes, and it was just a pleasure cruise from there."

"Awww," Nat and Anne said simultaneously, while Nat was preparing three plates of chicken cutlets, rice, and broccoli for the three of us. Both of them liked my recollection of Nat and I's relationship. Natalie was about to start bringing the plates over when I saw her out of the corner of my eye.

"Baby, please, you've done enough tonight. I'll bring the plates and stuff over."

Nat's beautiful smile stayed on her face as I stood up to bring over the food.

"That's so nice of you," she said, "but it would've been nicer had you been the one cooking." Anne began to laugh while Natalie's face continued to light up. I was glad she was having a good time.

"Well, I would've cooked, but I'm a shit cook compared to you." I kissed Nat on the cheek as I grabbed two forks, two knives, and two napkins, and then picked up her and Anne's plates. I brought them over to them and placed the dishes in front of them.

"Dinner is served," I said, taking a bow as I walked back to grab my own plate, as well as bring over some wine glasses and a bottle of wine. After bringing over all of the necessary dinner accessories, I sat down and we continued our conversation.

As dinner started to wrap up and the wine bottle began to get more and more empty, the conversation started to turn pretty flirty. Anne had started to rub her feet against my legs, and Nat had started rubbing my thighs with her hands. Nat moved her chair closer to mine so she could rest her head on my shoulder.

"So you've really never done it before?," Anne asked Natalie, "You've never taken it up the ass?"

Natalie's face started to turn red as she began to answer.

"No, I've just...never met someone who I deserved to take my anal virginity." I looked down at Nat which made her realize what she just said.

"Mike, no, that's not what I meant," she started, but I interrupted her.

"Nat, you don't need to apologize. We've been together for a month, I bet you've been in relationships that lasted longer. I still love you."

She smiled as she leaned in for a kiss. We quickly kissed once, then again, and again, and then we were just full-on making out. Anne noticed how intimate we were getting, and stood up to get closer to us. Nat and I continued kissing as Anne got closer. She leaned down and whispered into our ears.

"Mind if I have a turn?" Natalie broke off our kiss so she could respond to Anne.

"I don't see why not." Anne smiled as she leaned in for me to kiss her. I looked over at Natalie and she gave me the ok. So I went in, and it was great. Anne was a good kisser, she knew just how much tongue to use and how to move her lips. We kept kissing for a bit before Natalie chimed in.

"Why don't we move this to the bedroom? It's much more comfortable in there." Anne broke off our kiss, just like how Natalie did.

"Sounds great." Both women each reached for one of my hands and led me into Nat and I's bedroom. They both let go of my hands and started to get closer to each other.

Then it happened.

Natalie Portman and Anne Hathaway started making out. Right in front of me. It was indescribably fantastic.

After a few minutes of watching, they both stopped and looked at me.

"Why are you still dressed?" Nat asked, which I happily answered by reaching for the buttons on my shirt. I quickly unbuttoned the shirt, dropped my pants, and pulled off my socks, now standing in front of them in nothing but my underwear.

"I guess it's our turn," Anne said to Natalie. Both women simultaneously reached for the back of their dresses, as they both fell to the ground.

Neither woman had been wearing anything underneath, no bra, no panties, nothing.

So I did the only thing any guy would do in my situation, I dropped my underwear, my rock-hard erection popping out as I did.

Anne's eyes immediately darted towards my cock, her eyes widening as she licked her lips.

"God, I'd love to get a taste of that," she said, which made my heart beat even faster than it already was.

"But I want to get home early so my husband doesn't suspect anything. I know that if I got my mouth on that, I'd never take it out." My dick throbbed at the thought of Anne Hathaway on her knees in front of me, deepthroating my cock as my girlfriend Natalie watched.

"So let's do this quick and fast." Anne hopped onto the bed, got on all fours, and faced her ass towards me.

I stared as I watched Anne slowly jiggle her ass. Nat was smiling as she saw me, absolutely speechless.

"What are you waiting for," Natalie asked, "go fuck her ass." I was shocked by what I just heard. My girlfriend wanted me to fuck another woman, in the ass!

I still stood still, not moving an inch. I was scared that this was a test. Scared that something might happen if I approached Anne's delicious-looking holes.

But all of my fears went away as Natalie kissed me, passion all over her lips.

"I know what you're thinking. Forget it all. I want to watch you fuck the shit out of her."

"You're really sure?" I asked, still concerned.

Nat kissed me again. "Yes."

Anne turned her head, seemingly getting impatient.

"Come on, I don't have all night. I need that dick and I need it now."

Nat gave me one final kiss and pushed me towards our bed, where a waiting Anne Hathaway waited for me to fuck her asshole raw.

I grabbed ahold of my cock and aimed it towards her tight sphincter. As the tip of my cock pressed against her, her asshole tightened up.

"If you want me to fuck you, you're gonna have to relax." I licked my index finger and slowly slid it into Anne's tight hole. A small moan escaped her mouth as her pussy started to glisten. Clearly, she was enjoying herself, as was Natalie, who was laid down on the bed next to us, slowly massaging her tasty-looking cunt. If I didn't have a job to do with Anne, I would have dove between Natalie's legs quicker than if I hadn't just had dinner.

I continued moving my finger faster and faster inside of her, as her moans started to get louder. I removed my finger and repositioned my dick at her entrance point. I slowly pushed forward, spreading her hole, as her asshole swallowed my tip. Anne reached out and grabbed the bed sheets as tight as she could, while I slowly forced more and more of my cock into Catwoman. My thrusts began to get faster and faster as Anne's moans began to get louder and louder. I looked down to my left and Natalie was rapidly fingering herself, her face was as red as her lips. I had to fight every urge within me to not go for a taste, but then again, Anne's ass felt fucking incredible!

Anne's moans began to sound exactly as they had a few minutes ago, and so I knew I needed to switch things up. So I reached around Anne's waist and started rubbing her clit. Anne's moans reached a height her voice had probably only reached while singing in Les Misérables. She screeched as I saw her start squirting, spraying the sheets of our bed in her liquids. Natalie let out a moan as well, reaching her orgasm as well. I continued to fuck Anne faster and faster, trying to finish myself off.

"Oooh, I've got an idea." Nat jumped up and whispered into Anne's ear, low enough so I couldn't hear.

12