Living a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you toilet, I love the feeling of having a man under me doing what I say. How was that for you?"

"It was everything and more than I ever thought I would do. It was disgusting but felt so good being your toilet and your ass is incredible, I would worship it every day if I could!"

"They call me the dream-maker for a reason," she said with a smile. "I'm sure you're thirsty after all that tonguing and meal?"

Harry nodded, as Goddess T reached over to grab what looked like a cup of water with a straw.

"Well I hope you like ass-shakes," as she inserted the straw into his asshole and squeezed some colourless liquid inside. Harry lay there confused, but Goddess T showed why it was a shake. She began twerking mere inches above his face before lining her asshole up with his mouth once again. "Open up slave, enjoy." Harry obeyed and opened up his mouth as Goddess T sat once again and pushed out chocolate coloured water into his mouth, filling it up. Unfortunately for Harry, it didn't taste like chocolate, however he was thirsty and it wasn't as foul as the solid logs earlier. He gulped down the contents in his mouth, giving some relief to his thirst. Goddess T lifted again, and squeezed more water into her ass before giving him another show and setting back down on his open waiting mouth. Again Harry gratefully gulped down her ass-shake and could again taste less and less shit after each time. The last flood of water, tasting like water, as Goddess T got up off the bed, leaving Harry staring at the ceiling.

"I think my ass is sparkling clean slave, good job."

Harry was deep in thought once again, before realising he was being released from the shackles around his limbs. As he rose, Goddess T handed him a bottle of mouthwash as a gesture to allow him to get the shitty taste out of his mouth. Harry looked at the bottle, but refused the offer which made Goddess T smile.

"You really were a delight of a client Harry. I would be happy to have you serve me again. I'd love to smother that cute face again."

Harry was shocked, and simple reached his arms out with a tear in his eye to give her a hug, which she embraced. "Thank you," he whispered into her ear as tears streamed down his cheeks. What seemed like an age, the hug was broken, as Harry reached for his wallet to pay his saint for a night he'll never forget.

"How much do I owe you Goddess?" he sobbed, to which Goddess T reached over and lowered his hand with the wallet back towards his pocket.

"Sometimes in life, you need to understand and know there's more to it than money. I hope to see you again Harry," as she ushered him towards the door, reaching the end of his time in dreamworld.

12