Living and Mind Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Human being goes to his bestial aunt to ask about his change.
5.7k words
4.63
12k
25

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, our intrepid hero goes to his aunt to see what's wrong with him. His aunt, who is a minotauress.

Kinks: Mind control and anthro animal people.

------------------------------------------------------------

Michael spent the whole night wondering what to do.

Something had obviously happened. Something big and possibly but probably really, really bad? He didn't know!

He almost called emergency services as he stared at his new phallus when he discovered it. It was wrong. But all the same, he was too paralyzed with shock to go through with it. So he just stared at his phone for a long while as his mind worked at 120% of its normal speed to find the "whys", "hows" and "whats".

But that quickly turned into a jumble as he was hyperventilating by that point, so he rocked back and forth on top of the lid of his toilet until his shakes stopped.

In the end, he decided that he could wait until morning to decide on anything.

But that did not mean he slept.

With his heart beating at a slower rate, and his thoughts finally slowing down, he pondered on his bed.

The "what" was obvious; His cock had turned from a normal purple mushroom-headed pink human dick with foreskin...to a cock that was a mix of other animals. The animals being canids and equines if porn was anything to go by?

The genital sheath was dog-like, through and through. He touched it, expecting it to feel like an intruder's but...no, it felt like his. His foreskin had apparently turned into a conspicuous sheath. Unlike like a dog's though, the sheath ended at a medial ring.

This feature actually made it hard, if not impossible, for his whole dick to retreat into his new sheath, as the medial ring didn't allow the last half of his cock to go inside. And that's where the dick changed.

His shaft was now... matted with different shades of his skin. His glans wasn't a mushroom anymore, but a flat disk that extended backwards. And he didn't have a cock slit anymore. Rather, like a horse, his urethra extended out like a small nub.

Was that everything? Was that all?

He...explored his new genitalia and found that it wasn't.

There, some way in his cock sheath, he noticed a bump. He pushed and prodded at it with his fingers, gripping it and, lastly, pinching it.

His cock started to feel good.

Michael immediately stopped experimenting. It's not like he didn't indulge in a wank every now and then, b-but...this was a knot!

What was a canid knot doing on his cock?

And that just led to the "whys".

Chimerization, it was called, when a person's body underwent bodily changes that made them express body parts from another species. While everyone that wasn't human could suffer from aurochization with a high enough deviation index, only those that had ancestors from two "recent" but different nonhuman species were in danger of Chimerization.

The problem being that Chimerization appeared to be somewhat random.

There was a theory that some species had a higher deviation index than others. Or that it took more for their deviation index to trigger something bad than others. Research into this possible phenomenon had always been hampered by figurative dick-waving of all kinds. Not least political. But while "honest" reports on it were still years away from being published, the truth was that people who were children of different nonhuman species could have more than one deviation index "in the background" so to say.

And one could hide the other.

It was why the only cross-species features that never caused alarm at birth were human ones, as unattractive as they might otherwise be considered. A tiny part of Michael was actually thrilled at having such an enormous canid and equine...thing.

But that was just it. Just like humans didn't suffer from Aurochization, they also couldn't suffer from Chimerization. Given how widely human beings were used as breeding stock, animal features in the otherwise pure human population weren't exactly rare. But human beings just didn't change in these ways after they were born.

Human beings just didn't have a deviation index!

And yet.

A canid and equine genitalia had taken the place of his human own.

Which led to the last question.

How?

The medicine that his mother brought.

No matter how much he tossed, how much he went from one side of the bed to the other, nothing else made sense. He was a human being, he really couldn't be going through Chimerization.

But a medicine meant to treat Aurochization using, essentially, magic?

That could do it, right?

Michael stayed quiet as he heard the door of his house open and listened to his mother walk up the stairs to her room. She sounded tired.

And he didn't blame her. His cow mom just worked that much.

He should probably have stopped her and talked about this change anyway.

But Michael let her go into her room and close her door.

He counted the time until she woke up, and listened to her go down the stairs to make breakfast. He waited until his own clock woke him up and made him go down.

He looked her in the eye, ate her food, and said goodbye to her all without mentioning the medicine or what had happened to him even once.

And he did it all, because...he didn't want to get her in trouble. Not when it was his fault for being a dumbass.

"Have a good day honey!" the milfy cow Yasmine called after him as he left home. However, with his mother taken care of, Michael did the only thing he could.

He went to see his aunt.

Ah, Aunt Lazuli.

What could he even say about her?

Well, he could say that he dearly wished that she wouldn't move to the ass end of the planet!

Although Michael admitted that sentiment was a bit unfair; Lazuli was still in Sundane after all. Technically.

One of the worst parts of it, to be certain, where you could be meters away from a cellphone tower and still not get any signal, where the Storms would occasionally mutate the fuck out of a whole family out of nowhere when the shields failed every now and then, and where only people who didn't want to be bothered by others went.

Michael supposed the natives of the area might have different ideas about the character of the place, but whatever. The last point was almost certainly why his aunt went there.

And so Michael spent all of two hours in public transit to get to Neverfalls.

"Look at the hairless monkey," some people whispered in the crowd as the bus he was on got the spot.

"A little bit lost, ain't he?" really, the bus stop here was probably the nicest thing around the area for a while. At least it was maintained and freshly painted.

"Think he lives here?" to be fair, the roads were paved all over, so it wasn't outright rustic. Unlike some other providences.

"Kek, what, you think he's someone's bed slave?" but oh geez, a lot of the buildings here didn't even have windows, and not for Storm-related reasons. As he stepped out of the bus, Michael could clearly see that some just had windows that were completely bordered up!

"I mean, maybe? He's kind of cute..." and for the first time since Michael had gotten on the bus, he paid attention to what people were saying around him.

What?

Just as he turned around to see who said that, he spotted an older mule woman talking to a slightly younger equine.

They were both smiling at him as the doors of the bus closed and the bus drove off.

A few days ago, Michael would have been deadly embarrassed.

Now...he kind of wanted to talk to them, honestly.

...was he really cute?

Shaking his head, Michael turned around and pulled up his cell phone. He didn't have a signal for either calls or networks, but he had saved the directions to his aunt's place in it.

Let's see, if he wasn't wrong, he would find the Love Fool on just three streets from- ah there.

There, standing slightly dilapidated, was a motel apartment. Which was to say that it was a building that provided both leases and brief stays for its occupants.

The dumb thing was that despite technically being the former, as his aunt had been living in this place for two months now, she was most likely staying as the latter. But then, his aunt had been all but allergic to setting down roots of any kind for years now.

At any rate, he went to the motel's office.

"Yes?" an old dog answered as Michael opened the door. He was a black and white Terrier canid, easily as fat as the fattest hogs Michael had seen near his home. He had a cigarette in his mouth and he glared up from a newspaper that he was reading.

"Um, I am looking for a tenant?" Michael said.

The Terrier canid took a drag of his cigarette and breathed it out, "What's his name?"

"Oh, it's actually a she," Michael explained.

"Good for you," the desk dog rolled his eyes.

"She's a minotauress," Michael ground on, his eyes narrowing.

"So we got a big lady that likes 'em small," the dog rolled his eyes.

"Her name is Lazuli, you know where she is or not?" Michael growled and the desk dog gave him an unimpressed look.

"Yeah, we got a cow by that name," the terrier said after a second drag, "Pretty thing, didn't figure her for a humanophile."

"I am not a prostitute!" Michael all but gnashed his teeth as he stared the terrier squarely in the eye.

"Watch your tone son," the dog growled in return as they locked eyes.

"Just tell me where she is," Michael insisted.

The dog seemed to be ready to say something but, suddenly, he stopped short, looking as though he had lost track of what or who he was talking to.

"...she is staying at room 102," the dog monotonously repeated.

"....Thank you," Michael breathed out as he looked at the dog with an increasingly confused expression.

What was going on?

"But she ain't here now," The terrier flatly added, making Michael start to be worried.

...but he really did need to find his aunt, so...

"So where is she right now?" he added, hoping that whatever this was wouldn't turn into his trouble.

"Check the bar," the desk dog trailed off before he shook his head, his eyes clear once again.

"Well?" he asked, "You know where she is now. Get out."

Grunting to himself, wondering why he ever worried about this asshole, Michael did just that.

God that talk had given him a slight headache.

He actually took a few steps before he realized...that he didn't know which bar.

Motherfuck-

"-Er-r-atic Jug," A boar enunciated as he pointed to what appeared to be a dive, not two streets away from where the motel was.

Well, Michael called it a dive, but it was nicer looking than the buildings around it. Probably passed off for a high-class bar in these parts.

"Thank you, sir," Michael dutifully said, but the boar just happily waved him off.

"Anything for a youngin," The boar grunted, "Now go n take care, ar-ight? Folks 'round these parts are all seconds away from turning auroch, see, so they've not seen your kind regular like. Don't realize human folk are still folk same as them and me."

"Hah, thank you, sir," Michael said again, wanting to walk straight for the bar but not wanting to feel as though he was being disrespectful. At least, not to this pig gentleman.

"Off with ya, son, don't let me rambling stop ya," The boar grunted again and Michael sighed with relief as he moved on.

It had taken about an hour until Michael realized that, while alcohol shops were distressingly common, actual bars were in scarcer supply.

As it turned out, the closest one to the motel was about 15 minutes away. One Erratic Jug that Michael dearly hoped was where his aunt was.

The next closest one was about half an hour.

Seriously, why did people even live here?

The bar was thankfully not hidden, being a rather big establishment with all manner of vehicles parked outside.

Rough-looking dogs and storks gave him a once over as he walked up to the doors of the bar, doing nothing to stop him but still making note of him.

Michael opened the doors and immediately dozens of eyes went to him.

Regulars with mild curiosity, down on their luck locals responding to a loud noise, tough-looking bastards, already sauced individuals who probably should be heading home and more gave him a once over.

Before going back to what they were doing.

Alright, where the fuck was his aunt now?

Trying to see if he could find his aunt among any of the patrons, Michael had to eventually move away from the door as people kept coming in and out. It was already starting to fill up and it was only the afternoon, so how full did this place get in the evenings?

Eventually, he decided he would ask the bartender instead of trying to see if he spotted her.

Heading over to a bar stool, Michael propped up his school bag and took a seat as an older horse gave him a glance over as he was serving a drink, "Just a second."

Michael grunted as he settled down and waited.

Now, Michael was no expert or anything, but the horse moved with a fluidity that spoke of years of experience. He divided shots, glasses, and mixes without even looking at the bottles that he was grabbing.

The bartender horse eventually appeared to get most of his orders, as he took out one single small glass and filled it with a mix of a clear white liquid and... coffee?

Michael was actually wondering what this drink even was when the bartender walked over.

And put it in front of him.

"'Breakfast blend' for the boy," the horse told him.

"But I didn't order anything." Michael looked at the glass in confusion.

"You're right," the horse said, "She did."

And then a tall and curvacious cow sat beside him. She had blue denim pants on, and a nice red blouse. She wore a black leather jacket that was opened down the middle that allowed one to see that red blouse and a pendant with a blue stone that drew the eyes to her bountiful chest.

She had no shoes on, for she had hooves. Her tail swished behind her, coming out of a hole in her pants, as she put all her weight on that seat.

The similarities that she and his mother shared were obvious. From their large size to their beautiful face and form. To their large sexy horns, their shiny coat of fur, and their brief snout, to their deep blue eyes.

"Hey, handsome, seat taken?" his beautiful aunt wrily asked as she leaned her head on her hand.

But no, they were not twins. Not when Aunt Lazuli was slightly smaller. Not when her tits were slightly bigger. Not when the playful glint in her eye wasn't exactly innocent.

Not when it was her.

"Aunt Lazuli!," Michael happily said as he reached out and pulled her into a hug.

"Oh, gotten bolder, have we?" Lazuli asked as Michael pressed her against him.

Well, he had, hadn't he?

And if he had...

He kissed her on the cheek.

He was tempted to kiss her in the mouth, for a second, but he was not entirely sure how that would be met, so he didn't. Not yet.

...wait, not yet?

"Oh my, what happened to my little timid Mickey?" Lazuli giggled as they disengaged, "Wasn't too long ago that you wouldn't let me peck you in private, let alone in public."

"The last time you tried was a couple of years ago," Michael noted.

"Oh, and you are talking back now, where did older sis go wrong?" Lazuli swooned in her seat.

"I am going through my rebellious phase," Michael drily replied.

"Well, then you came to the right person," Lazuli replied as she pushed the 'Breakfast blend' towards him.

Giving her a flat look, Michael took the drink. And chugged it all in one shot.

"That's...smooth?" Michael blinked as he downed it all. He was honestly expecting to have to choke and cough. He could taste the alcohol, but the bigger taste there was coffee.

"What, want to grow fur on your chest?" Lazuli quirked an eyebrow, "Cause I can get you something harder if you like."

"No, no, this is good," Michael replied. And it had been. It had actually warmed him up.

"I am glad you liked it," Lazuli smiled at him, "Because now I sort of have to ask you what you are doing here instead of school."

Right, that.

"I...need your help, Aunt Laz," Michael quickly lost his good cheer.

His body and the experimental drugs he consumed...

His bovine cow hummed at that before flagging the bartender over.

"Two Breakfast blends Jorg," Lazuli told him, "For the road."

"Ractus isn't going to like you leaving early," the horse easily replied as he went to make the order.

"Ractus can go fuck a cactus," Lazuli replied without even losing her smile, "If he likes, I can look for work elsewhere."

"I'll let him know," Jorg replied as he whisked the shots into two paper cups.

"You're darling Jorg, thanks," Lazuli said as she gestured at the two cups and Michael took them.

The horse just casually waved as they exited the building.

"Alright hon, how much trouble are we talking about here?" Lazuli casually asked as they walked...to a humongous motorcycle.

"What happened to the car?" Michael wondered as his aunt's new chariot was apparently an enormous two-wheeled vehicle.

"The car wasn't 'me'." Lazuli said, "And guys don't ask me for rides in this one."

"So I am special?" Michael couldn't help but ask.

"Oh, and now you are flirting," Lazuli rolled her eyes, "you really have changed boy-o."

Michael chuckled at that.

"But don't think I didn't notice how you changed the topic," Lazuli warned as she opened a compartment on the back of the motorcycle and pulled out two helmets.

"Wait, if you are not giving guys rides, why do you have two helmets?" Michael asked.

"No more changing the topic," Lazuli replied, shoving the helmet into Michael's hands, "How much trouble is it?"

Michael looked at her for a few seconds before sighing.

"Probably a whole lot," he admitted, "Probably all the trouble."

Lazuli hummed and swept one long leg over the seat as she parked her perfectly bovine ass on it. Even the tail that poked out of her pants was wonderfully groomed.

"Come on, get on," she gestured towards her back and Michael, despite not being small for a human, had to use the fuselage of the huge motorcycle to get on.

"Is your helmet on?" She asked.

"It's on," Michael replied.

"Do you have the drinks?" She asked.

"They are here," Micahel replied.

"Don't let them go," Lazuli said, "Or I am making you walk home!"

"Har, har," Michael managed to get out as Lazuli pushed down on the ignition pedal with one of her manicured hooves and made the machine come to life.

"Well then, here we go!" Lazuli yelled through the scream of the motor and Michael held on for dear life as his aunt took them through the streets.

"-I am just saying, what if you ever crash into someone?" Michael was arguing with his aunt as they entered the Love Fool.

"Then the insurance pays me," Lazuli shrugged as they walked past a familiar clerk dog in the middle of doing a crossword puzzle.

"How are they going to do that if you are dead?" Michael asked.

"You worry too much," his aunt airily laughed.

"Make sure you clean after yourself miss Yokebreaker," The dog called out as they passed, "It's hard enough to stay in business without the police asking about dead whores."

Rather than answering, Lazuli flipped him off as they continued walking.

"Charming guy," Michael noted.

"York there?" Lazuli said with a scrunch of her nose, "A complete pile of crap. But he is harmless. Ignore him."

They walked until they arrived at an apartment that had the number "102" painted on its door.

Pulling out a key, Lazuli quickly threw the door open and stepped inside, Michael trailing behind her.

"So, all the trouble, huh?" Lazuli asked as she took off her jacket and threw it on the bed. This room, like a motel room, had no living room. It was just a bedroom with a closet and a bathroom attached.

And it was wonderfully warm.

"Yeah," Michael replied as his eyes trailed after the defined deltoids on his aunt's shoulder, now uncovered. His aunt's fur ran along lines that just emphasized their shape.

12