Living in a Hentai World Ch. 01

Story Info
Danni plays a new hentai VR game.
3.2k words
4.51
9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshy029
joshy029
974 Followers

Author's note: I'M BACK! I know, it's been years since I posted, but I've been focusing on work and my career in general and I finally found an inspiration I couldn't resist. I hope you enjoy it. It was written in only a few hours, but I think that it's not too bad. I have after all, written some of my previous stuff pretty quickly and people enjoyed them.

Now onto some of the normal disclaimer stuff. All characters in this story are 18+ and are fully consenting in what happened. It's a dang game in a sci-fi world, of course she could have left if she didn't like it. This goes for future chapters as well.

***

Danielle, Danni to her friends, was walking home from work, excited to be trying out a completely new game that she'd been waiting for since it's announcement. VR games had gotten quite good over the last few years, resulting in VR sets that stopped all motion and took the electrical signals from the brain to move an avatar in the game. And also allowed the user to experience sound, touch, smell and every other sensation directly.

Of course, most games were of the normal kind: shooters, driving simulators, flight simulators and action games of all kinds. However, some developers had started creating games in a more niche market. A market that had existed for a long time, but was always frowned upon. Porn games.

One of these niche developers had created a VR porn game. One which would allow the player to experience hundreds or thousands of different sexual scenarios including the actual touching part that most porn lacked and had to be done yourself. This had always been lacking for Danielle, for the most part. Which is why she was excited at the prospect of being able to actually feel everything.

When she got in, she had a quick drink and a shower, stepping into her room in front of the full-length mirror to have a look at herself before she finally got to play.

She stood at 5'6, slim, at about 125lbs with C-cup breasts, a nice, firm butt, shaved pussy and slender legs. Her hair was long, wavy and a beautiful deep brown with slightly lighter highlights and she had nice, soft eyes. Her face was soft, with nice, high cheekbones and she was a little pale, but she found this only added to her charm. Her pink lips curled into a smile as she examined herself.

She turned on her PC and got it set up for her gaming session, installing the game while she checked her social media. She had a message from Sarah, her girlfriend, which she read. To her disappointment, Sarah wouldn't be able to join her in the game as she'd hoped, but encouraged her to give a full review after she'd played. Danni cursed her lover's work, but, knowing it was important, let it go.

Once the game was installed, she moved to open it, getting a little wet with anticipation as she moved to her bed, placed the headset on her head and said the magic words to enter the virtual world. "Start."

She was assaulted with the usual colours flashing past and, after a few seconds, forming into the menus for the game. She'd already known that the avatar would be based on what she looked like, thanks to the system doing measurements and being able to contour her face with a tiny scanner that would pick up even the tiniest detail. Man, the 2030s were great, she always thought.

With her account logged in, she opened her eyes into what looked like a large, well-lit but rather bare room with many doors. The room was so large, it could in fact be described more like a corridor, but wider than you might expect one to be.

Each door was labelled: Tentacles, monsters, rape, lesbian, gangbang, and many other genres of hentai that she had seen online. Some were missing, but the developer had promised that they would add more over time.

Looking down, she saw her body was adorned in normal clothes, for now, just a shirt and some shorts. But she could tell her body was the same as she saw every time she looked in the mirror and, indeed, there was a mirror in the room. She looked into it, seeing she looked exactly the same. And she knew her clothes would probably change based upon what she saw.

Looking at the doors she knew that each one led to a kinky fantasy. But that kinky fantasy would be somewhat randomised in it's genre and would be different each time. The developer had also promised the ability, later on, to combine genres to create even more scenarios.

As she considered what door to open, Danni walked up and down the room, imagining what was going to be on the other side. She wanted to try the tentacles, but she didn't want to just start with what might be overstimulation right away. She made the same decision regarding the gangbang door. Instead, she found herself in front of the door labelled "Monsters".

Considering it, she smiled to herself before reaching for the handle and opening it, stepping into a blacked out area where she just kept walking that felt a little like a loading screen from older games without VR technology.

When the area was lit again, she looked down and found that she was wearing a sword on her hip attached to a metal thong bikini and leather thigh-high boots with two-inch heels that had a flat bottom and giggled.

"Well, I guess even in VR, female armour has to be sexy, huh?" She said to herself, looking around at the landscape around her.

The area was huge, unending. Even behind her, where she'd come from, there was no door, though there was a floating instruction that said that she could leave at any time using the in-game menu and selecting to go back to the lobby.

Satisfied, she moved on, walking away from the instructions posted and into the wasteland. It was dusty, covered in rocks and pebbles with a dark, thundercloud sky, lightning flashed and thunder rumbled in the distance. Rain started falling. It was cold and she felt like she was under a cold shower as the rain got heavier and soaked her skin, the sound of water striking metal was realistic as well. Within moments she was shivering with the chill.

It wasn't long before she spotted a cave in a distant cliffside. Somewhere to take shelter and maybe where her monster would be? She decided to go and have a look, drawing the sword as if what she thought was going to happen wasn't what she wanted.

She entered the dark, damp cave and went in a little way into the dark, she could see very little, but the game did come with a feature to be able to see in the dark, which came on automatically, and allowed her to see a short way ahead, but not more than around twenty feet and only in shades of grey.

Deeper and deeper into what, it turned out, was actually a long, winding tunnel she went, kicking stones and hearing the squeaks of small rodents living here. After a short while, she started seeing a soft, flickering orange light ahead. Fire. Something intelligent living down here.

She proceeded slowly, not wanting to be charged in the dark. Stepping carefully to avoid kicking more stones until she reached the entrance to a larger cavern with light dancing off the walls. There was a figure sleeping on furs. It was huge and hulking but silhouetted against the fire and curled up, she couldn't make out any details.

Stepping into the cavern, she accidentally kicked a stone she didn't see. It flicked from her boot and flew towards the hulking shadow, striking it with a thud. She grimaced as she heard a snort and watched the shadow stir and stand up, towering over her, standing at least twelve feet tall. More than double her height.

"Oh, shit," she squeaked out.

The creature was huge and hulking, a mass of fur and rippling muscle as it turned to face her, showing the face of a bull with a golden ring dangling from it's muzzle and it's large, flat teeth grinding with anger. It's sharp horns came out from it's head sideways and then curled upwards before tapering to sharp points, sharp enough to gore her, if it charged. Lower down, it's modesty was protected by a basic hide loincloth.

Upon seeing her the Minotaur paused for a second before grinning maliciously.

"Human woman pretty." It said in broken English. "Human woman enter cave. Become mine."

Sword in hand, Danni looked at the Minotaur which was raising a huge axe as big as she was and holding it ready to fight as if it was nothing. Danni almost peed herself the sight was so damn scary to view in such a context. Her legs were shaking and she was actually breathless with fear. She collapsed after less than ten seconds, the sword she held clattering off to the side as the Minotaur approached her slowly with rumbling footsteps.

It reached out and grabbed her ankle with one large hand, pulling her along the cave floor, scraping her butt against it painfully as it dragged her to it's bedding.

"Ow...please...stop...That hurts!" She said, finally finding her voice.

"I mate with human," The Minotaur stated, as if it was fact and not an intent.

"Y-yes...Just..." Danni started but then stopped when the axe was dropped and the Minotaur's other hand moved to her at a rapid pace, causing her to flinch.

But it never hit her. Instead, she felt large, indelicate digits grab at her armoured bikini and rip it from her, tossing it aside with a metallic ringing against the stone wall. She finally reopened her eyes and saw one large finger make it's way between her thighs to rub her, causing a shiver of fearful pleasure.

"Hmm. Make wet." Said the bull-man, reaching down to remove his loincloth as he used one hand to spread her thighs and licked his lips at the sight of her shaved pussy.

Danni's breath hitched in her throat at the sight of the naked monster. Huge bollocks swung between his thighs, each bigger than one of her fists. And his cock...protruding from a dark, fleshy sheath was a huge, pink shaft, rising slowly to the length of her forearm before bobbing there with the Minotaur's lustful heartbeat, a fleshy ring part way up the shaft and the head was blunted and slightly flared out from the arm-thick shaft.

Danni knew that the game was designed to allow a little pain in everything, including the sex, but she also knew that the pain for the sex was supposed to be less than in anything else. And all simulated and could also be turned off. Which she hadn't done, since she wanted an experience to all her senses to be as complete as possible. Even knowing that, she was a little scared.

The Minotaur wasted no more time, pushing her thighs open and burying his muzzle between her legs, his long, rough tongue lapping at her cunt slowly, up the entirety of her slit. She shivered and let out a little squeak but the Minotaur didn't stop. It's tongue moved between her ass and her belly with long, rough, wet licks, it's saliva soaking her pussy even as the pleasure it caused did the same.

Before long, her squeaks turned to moans, echoing around the cave as her hands moved to caress her milky tits, fingers teasing the hard, pink nubs of her nipples, allowing soft jolts of pleasure to shoot to her core, strengthening the larger bursts of pleasure that the tongue was causing below.

After just a couple of minutes, the Minotaur was satisfied that she was wet and moved upright on his knees, placing his balls against her pussy, his cock along her belly. Damn, it reached so high up, touching her tits a little, even.

"Me breed. You bear little Minotaur." Said the beast.

Danni couldn't speak. Could barely move and simply nodded shakily as the beast between her legs rutted against her body very gently. She could tell that, while he was very strong, that he was trying to not hurt her.

But that wouldn't last long as he lined the large, flat tip against her folds and pushed. His cock spread her pussy lips wide, the pain of the stretching, while muted by the game's system, was still sharp and she let out a yelp as the Minotaur pushed in deeper and deeper, stopping after a few seconds, the fleshy ring of his cock stopping at her stretched folds.

"Not...deep...enough." The Minotaur said.

"What? No! Wait!" Danni started, but the Minotaur didn't listen.

He reached his huge hands to completely encircle her waist and pulled as he thrust harder, causing his cock to push even deeper inside her. She could feel her belly bulging with the size of her monstrous lover as he filled her completely. Then he started moving.

While probably gentle for his size and power, each thrust was still like a battering ram against a medieval city's gates under siege, each thrust tearing a gasp or moan of pained pleasure from Danni, the bulge in her belly getting large or smaller as the beast moved in and out of her.

Once he'd set a pace, the Minotaur's grip moved from her waist to her thighs, still pulling her towards his thrusts, but allowing her to look down and see the bulge forming.

'Oh God,' She thought. 'It really is like what you see in hentai and animated porn.'

She started to get into it after just a few moments, the pain disappearing, being replaced by a deep, soul-filling pleasure as the beast rutted into her, filling her with his pillar of cock, his snorts of effort creating warm blasts of his breath to hit her face, along with his deep, musky and wild scent of his furred body.

She started to massage her breasts again as the Minotaur continued, twisting a teasing her nipples as her moans became pure ecstasy, the powerful thrusts making her but and boobs jiggle.

"Oh God...I'm going to cum!" Danni cried, feeling the pleasure welling up inside her.

The seemed to spur her monstrous lover on and the Minotaur picked up the pace and power of his thrusts, causing her to climb higher and higher to her peak until she screamed with pleasure, almost deafening herself with the echo from the cave walls. Her pussy tightening around the huge cock inside it.

The Minotaur was clearly close as well. His laboured breathing increasing as he fucked Danni through her orgasm before bellowing out in a loud, powerful roar as he hilted inside her and she felt a powerful blast of heat from the hose of a cock.

The Minotaur's seed was in such quantities that she felt like her belly was bulging and Danni looked, confirming that it had done so at least a little, but the rest of it was also spurting out around the plug of the Minotaur's cock filling her to spatter on the furs of his bed and the floor of the cave.

After a few moments, the Minotaur pulled out with a huff, leaving her abused, leaking pussy gaping as she felt his cum drip down her ass to the furs below her. He moved to her head and, without saying a word, pulled her hair a little.

She didn't need instruction. She started to stroke his cock with both hands, glistening with her juices as she sucked, kissed and licked the head of his cock. Even trying to suck the entire width of it, though she couldn't get it into her mouth without serious effort.

The Minotaur didn't let her clean him for long. He flipped her over and pressed his cock between her ass cheeks, spreading them with his huge thumbs and using his cum, saliva and her saliva and juices as lube, he forced his cock inside her.

She screamed, the pain burning, even with the game dulling what she would truly experience if this was real. This did not deter her monstrous lover and he continued forcing his huge cock into her ass. Before long, she felt her belly bulging again before he started to thrust.

Unlike when he fucked her pussy, the beast was almost feral as he fucked her ass, pounding her hard, the sound of his balls slapping her still-dripping pussy wetly was echoing around the cave as the sound of furred flesh on her firm ass also did.

The pain in her tight ring did pass, but took a while as the beast rutted her backdoor roughly, her yelps of burning pain slowly becoming moans of pleasure as she was pounded. She reached down to rub her aching clit so that she could get some pleasure from her anal reaming, starting the slow climb back to her climax.

The Minotaur continued to pound her ass, she felt as if he was shaping her insides as he kept relentlessly drilling her, her pleasure rising from her clitoral stimulation as the softer pleasure in her ass also caused her pleasure to rise, her moans echoing and mixing with his pleasured grunts and huffs.

Before long, the tightness of her ass caused him to cum, bloating her belly further as she rapidly strummed her clit, pushing herself to climax as fast as possible, a low moan of ecstasy escaping her as her orgasm caused her ass to tighten rhythmically around the bestial cock inside her, milking it for all of his seed.

Finally, the brutal mating was over. The Minotaur laid her down and pulled her against his powerful chest, his cock plopping from her ass with a messy slurp as his cum spilled from her gaping hole, splashing in him and her as well as the furs used for bedding. He didn't seem to care and, as she laid against his chest, feeling and hearing his powerful heartbeat, the Minotaur fell asleep, loud snored filling the cave.

With this, her energy coming back slowly, Danni opened the menu with a gesture and selected to return to the lobby. Momentary blackness engulfed her as the warm, furry weight of the Minotar's body disappeared and she once again stood in a plain shirt and shorts in the large lobby room.

She then logged out and awakened back in her bedroom. The first thing she noticed was how wet her pussy, thighs and bedsheets were. It was as if she had wet the bed, but the tingling pleasure told her that the stimulation in the game had simply translated to her body and caused her some ridiculously powerful orgasms.

"Damn, I'm gonna need to start putting down plastic sheets..." Danni said with a smirk before reaching for her phone to call Sarah.

"Hello?" Came the dusky sound of her girlfriend's voice on the other end. "Danni?"

"Hey," Danni said. "Oh my God, baby, you HAVE to try it."

Danni went on to explain her experience, Sarah seemed to be excited by the prospect. Danni then cleaned up and had a hot bath to soak slowly, reliving the fantasies as she fingered herself to another orgasm. She couldn't wait to play again.

joshy029
joshy029
974 Followers