Living in the Woods with Grandpa Pt. 04

Story Info
The Beaufort Family comes together.
3.3k words
4.48
29.3k
27
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

*****

It didn't take long after we got into bed for my grandfather to be on top of me and inside of me.

"God you feel so fucking good baby, just like your mother." he said to me.

Grinning as he pounded my pussy, I manage to say "but...better." he stops for a moment and looks down at me..

"Fuck yea! Don't get me wrong, I loved fucking your mother, but you. Oh sweetie, you make me feel so young again that I can do almost anything and making love to you every night is one of this perks!" he leans down and kisses me as he starts again to ram his cock into me.

My legs wrap around his waist to pull him in deeper. I break my kiss from him "oh fuck grandpa fuck me harder, fuck your granddaughter like never before!!" I dig my nails into his back as he lowers his head near my shoulder and bites down on my skin "yes!!"

His hips move back, then he thrust forward with all his might giving me short powerful thrusts "Here-You-Go!!" he would say with each of his movements. I had to raise my hands over my head so my head wouldn't hit the headboard "Almost there baby!! Almost..."

I screamed out from my orgasm just as he gave me his last thrust "ALEX!!" he called out as I started to feel the warmness filling my womb "So sweet and innocent." he mumbles while his body trembles over mine as he spills his seed into my young body.

"Not anymore grandpa." running my fingers through his hair as we kiss. Once he's done filling me up, he pulls out of me and lays down next to me. He pulls me into his arms and holds me tight.

"I know for sure that tonight we just made a baby." he says to me. I give him a smile and nod in agreement as I lay my head on his chest closing my eyes for a good night's rest, but before we can do that, we hear a soft knock on the bedroom door. He looks at me "who the hell can that be at this time?"

Turning the light on from his night stand, he sits up "come in." he tells the person on the other side of the door. I slowly sit up and lean against him as the door slowly opens and we see two familiar faces.

"Hey sorry to bother you two, but we heard how much fun you're having, Matthew and I wanted to join in?" my eyes get wide to what she's asking.

"Are you serious? "I ask my Aunt Roxy, then look at my grandfather "Is she serious?" I ask him.

He looks over to me with a smile "Yes, she is very serious and I'm all for it, that is if you are sweetie?" he waits for my answer, but Matthew jumps in.

"Don't worry beautiful, I'll take good care of you." he says to me with his slick smile.

"Alex, I know you're a bit nervous, but don't be, we are all family here." says my aunt Roxy.

"I guess it's ok." saying a little apprehensive, but then realize that what my aunt says is true, we are all family and that's how it's going to be "Ok then."

My grandfather sits back on the bed as he throws the covers off himself "get in this bed right now young lady and pleasure your father." He pats the empty side as I watch Roxy give a child like clap and a hope as she makes her way over to his side of the bed, strips naked and jumps into bed next to her father, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately.

I turn to see Matthew make his way over to my side of the bed "Well aren't you going to let your cousin in?"

shaking my head with a grin "Sure, but strip for me first dear cousin of mine." I say to him.

"My pleasure." he pulls his t-shirt up and over his head, dropping it next to him as he flexes his muscles for me before grabbing hold of the elastic waist band of his sweats "ready princess?"

Laughing "just take the damn sweats off." he gives me a nod and pushes his sweats down. My eyes get big when I see how big he is, then I turn and look over to my grandfather and see that he's about the same size "Yup, like father, like son."

I move to make room for him as he pulls me into his arms "can't wait to have you." then kisses me. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I return his kiss as we fall back onto the bed and make out for the moment.

"Hey, you two." I hear Roxy's voice from behind me. Matthew and I stop making out as I turn my head to see what she wants.

"You'll have plenty of time to do that later." she looks at me "Right now it seems the men want us, then we can return the favor." she winks at me as I watch her lay down and spread her legs for my grandfather "all yours daddy." she says to him as he moves down to get between her legs.

"Aaah I love a family gathering." he says right before lowering his head down and starts eating out his daughter.

"Shall we." says Matthew with a huge ass grin on his face. I shrug my shoulders and get comfortable just like my aunt. I look over to her as I open my legs to my cousin Matthew and see the look of pleasure all over her face. She has her eyes closed, the soft sounds of moaning coming from her, the licking of her lips as her fingers grip tight to her father's hair as he goes about his business.

I turn to look at Matthew who is now laying down on his stomach, my legs over his shoulders as his face is right above my pussy "Lean back, close your eyes, and enjoy the ride princess."

About to say something to him, I don't get a chance to, his mouth is already on me and working my clit. I drop back onto the bed "oh fuck Matthew." escapes my lips as my fingers slip into his hair "oh god yes!!" closing my eyes, my knees start to close up around his head to keep him in place, but I already know he's not going to go anywhere.

His tongue flicks my clit quickly making my body shiver. I roll my hips against his mouth as my back arches off the bed "fuck fuck fuck!!" I turn my head to hear a soft giggle coming from next to me. I look and see that my aunt Roxy is looking at me with a grin.

"Isn't he amazing?" she says to me right before she turns her head and looks down to watch her father still between her legs.

"Daddy!!" her mouth opens up, but nothing comes out as her back now arches off the bed, her knees come up towards her body when she finally let's her voice be heard "I'M CUMMING!!"

My head snaps back when I feel two fingers sliding into my pussy "MATTHEW!!" I look down and see him staring up at me, but his mouth still very much over my pussy. He takes my clit between his teeth and carefully puts pressure on it to where it's starts to hurt, but is it pain or is it the sensation of the amazing pleasure he's giving me? Either way I am on the brink of exploding into his mouth.

"MATTHEW!! OH GOD, I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!" I wrap my legs around his head, when I cry out when my orgasm hits, but I think I took Matt by surprise when I came.

"Holy Shit!!" he says as I begin to spray his face "You're a squirter!!" he yells out, but then covers my mound taking the last of it in his mouth.

"Oh yea, I forgot to mention that, so next time be ready." I hear my grandfather say. I turn to see him move up and over Roxy, but she moves aside to make room for him to lay back and get comfortable.

He reaches down between his legs and starts to stroke his cock that is now fully erect and ready to just burst, but that's not going to happen just yet from what I see Roxy doing.

"Is that big cock for me daddy?" she says to him with a childish grin, he nods to her and grabs the back of her head and guides her down.

"Now suck daddy's cock like good girl you are." I watch Roxy's head go down as she starts to work on her father's cock.

I turn my head and come face to face with Matthew's "shall we?" grinning, I nod at him as I move to make room for him and get in the same position as his father. He reaches down and starts to stroke himself as well, but with a devilish grin he says to me "Hey little girl want some candy?"

Chuckling, I move his hand and take hold of his cock and start stroking him "what kind is it??"

He smiles as he lays his head back on the pillow "well it's a big lollypop and if you suck on it really good, you get to taste the cream filling in the middle of it."

"Mmm can't wait." I lower my body to be even with his cock. I keep stroking him, but I lick the little bead of pre-cum that is seeping out of the slit of his penis "mmm you do taste good, I think I need some more." I say just before I take the head of his cock into my mouth and slowly slide down his length.

"Uuuu, that's it Alex, suck it good baby." his fingers run through my hair as he caresses my head "all the way down, I want to see you make it disappear in that sweet mouth of yours." I look up as I keep my head bobbing on his cock.

Next to me is my aunt Roxy, who is sucking off her own father "mmm damn Roxy, I think you've gotten better with time." she gives him a smile all with a huge cock in her mouth.

So picture this now, my grandfather's bedroom, huge bed, on the left side is Matthew laying back with me sucking him off, on the right is my grandfather getting sucked off by his daughter--a family gathering you can say.

"Stop, stop, stop Roxy." I hear my grandfather tell her, but then as I'm still working on Matthew, I look over and see my grandfather help Roxy move over his body "Ride me Roxy so I can cum inside of you again."

"My pleasure daddy." she straddles him while holding his cock in place as she guides him into her body "oh fuck daddy!!" she moans out and sinks herself onto his cock till he is fully inside of her "damn you feel good." she tells him as she gets a bit more comfortable on him.

I turn my attention back to my cousins cock. Sucking him and stroking him at the same time, he gets even harder than he was when I first started and it's only been a few minutes.

"That's a good girl." he reaches down and holds my head in place as he starts to rock his hips up and down, throat fucking me. He tries to shove his cock as far as he can get it, but it causes me to start gagging.

"Easy there Romeo." my grandfather tells him "you can shove your cock down her throat another day, but right now get her up and on you boy."

I can hear Matthew chuckling "fine dad." he pulls his cock out of my mouth as I look up at him "come here beautiful." he says to me. I crawl up over his body to where my pussy is aligned over his cock "you know what to do." he says to me.

"yes sir." I answer as I do exactly the same thing that Roxy did with grandpa. Matthew's hands grip my hips as he guides me down his cock "oh my god." as my body takes his entire length.

I sit there for a moment and look over to my aunt "Let's go for a ride sweetie." she says happily and starts to lift and then lower her body on grandpa's cock.

I feel a swat to my ass, as I look over and see Matt grinning "ride em cowgirl." laughing, I begin to raise and lower my hips. Matthew moves his hands up to cup my breasts "perfect for my hands, don't you think?" I place my hands over his and press them closer to my body, but I don't stop riding him.

"Matt, oh god Matt!!" I drop my head back as my body slams down on his cock. I can feel the tip of it hitting my cervix "So damn big, I love it!!" I manage to say with a smile on my face.

Matt releases my breasts and let's his hands drop to my hips, then slide back to my ass "that's it Alex, ride me hard!!" he slaps my ass making yelp "you like that huh." he does it again making me even more excited than I already am.

"Matt!! Oh my god, I'm going to cum soon, don't think I can hold it much longer." leaning back a bit, I place my hands on his thighs as I rock and grind my hips on his cock "ffffuuuuck!!" closing my eyes tight, I know I'm on the brink of exploding once again.

"Not yet Alex, Not yet!!" Matt say. He takes hold of my hips lifting me up a bit, when he starts to pound my pussy "Cum with me Alex!! Ready!!" he slams his hips one more time "NOW!!" he says through clenched teeth as I feel him explode deep inside of me.

"Maaaattt" my body arches as I cum with him. My orgasm shoots out of me, drenching his pelvic, hips, and cock as he stays deep inside of me, filling me up with his seed.

A few minutes later, we hear both Roxy and my grandfather cry out in pleasure as he shoots his load inside of his own daughter "yesss daddy, fill me up again!!" Roxy tells him as she collapses on top of his chest while he holds her tight in his embrace.

I sit up as Matt is also still inside of me "that was amazing." sighing out in relief and trying to catch my breath, I slowly lower myself onto my cousins chest as his arms encase me in a protective hold "mmm that feels good." getting comfortable, we all fall asleep, good thing that the bed was a huge one.

A few weeks later, Roxy and I found out we are both pregnant, but the question is Who is the father? Since screwing my grandfather and then my cousin on the same night, it could be either of theirs, but I have a good feeling it's my grandfather's baby I carry and the baby that Roxy carries is that of her son's Matthew.

*****************************************************************

EPILOGUE

9 months later I gave birth to a healthy baby boy name Joshua Beaufort. Grandpa was so happy to hold his son and was ancy to have another one, but he knew better to wait. In the next room of the nursery ward was Roxy holding her daughter, who also was born healthy. Roxy and Matthew named her Laura Beaufort after my mother, her sister.

As time went on, well actually 2 years have passed, I had one more baby with grandpa before he fell ill, this time a daughter, we named her London Beaufort because London has always been a place we wanted to go, but knowing we'll never get to see now.

Joshua and Laura are 2 yrs old now and into things and they have everyone on their toes, heck even Judith who is now 10 has become probably the best little sister and baby sitter in record time. Who knew that at the age of 20, I would have two men that love me, have 2 beautiful kids, living in a house with so much love.

I know mom would be so happy for all of us, especially now since we found out a few days ago that Dylan is going to be a father. Dylan and Roxy have been messing around the moment he turned 18, wasn't shocked to hear Roxy announce that she is pregnant again, hell at her age, she runs circles around the girls my age. She and Dylan will be going to the doctors next week to start the process of getting the vitamins and all that fun stuff.

I head into my grandfather's bedroom to check up on him. I move in closer to him and lean down giving him a kiss "how you feeling grandpa?" he slowly opens his eyes and gives me a big smile.

"Could be better. I could be making love to you all day long, but that's not going to happen." he says with sadness in his voice, but he knows that I would like nothing more to be in bed with him just loving each other and forgetting the world out there, but the reality is he's not going to be with us much longer.

"I know, I would love that." I sit down next to him and take his hand in mine "So what do you think about Roxy having another baby?" he smiles and gives a thumbs up.

"Am I interrupting?? Matthew pokes his head in. I motion for him to come in and join us "hey dad." he walks over to the side of the bed and places a kiss on grandpa's forehead "Did Alex tell you the news?" I look up to him and shake my head.

"About Roxy and Daryl?" he says

"Umm no?" Matthew looks at me "he needs to know."

Grandpa holds my hand tighter looking at the both of us "I already know and I'm so happy for the both of you." he pulls me in closer and gives me a kiss "how far along are you?"

Smiling at him "I'm three months pregnant." I look back at Matthew who pulls up a chair next to me and takes my other hand. I lean towards Matt giving him a kiss "love you."

"Alex told me that you gave her your blessing for us to be together since all of this."

Matthew says to his father "Know that I love her as you love her and I will take care of her to the very end and.." he leans in with a wicked smile "make sure that I have her pregnant constantly so we can carry on the family name." we all chuckle, but I know that what Matthew is saying is true.

Grandpa lived long enough to meet his new grandson/great-grandson as we named him after him, Chester Beaufort. Dylan and Roxy also had a son and named him Robert Beaufort, also after grandpa, well Robert is grandpa's middle name.

With all of us young and healthy, Matt, Daryl, Roxy and I will make sure the name Beaufort will carry on...and let's not forget...Judith, once she turns 18, she will join our circle.

THE END.

Please leave comments below and tell me what you think of this story. Also, let me know what else you want to read about and maybe I can write it up??? who knows..:)

Thank you for reading and following me!!