Living Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Carl and I are the older couple Alex told you about ...Jeff is the buddy," she continued, nuzzling against his neck and stabbing her tongue into his ear.

"What?...What are you...," Bob stammered, turning to face Lydia and getting her tongue rammed in his mouth for the effort.

She glanced down to see the bulge growing in his pants as she crushed her tits against his back. After a moment, Bob surrendered, turning enough to slide a hand over her right tit. Lydia stepped between his legs and started unzipping his pants as she dropped to her knees. A few seconds later, she rolled her eyes to look up at him as she swallowed the entirety of his cock in a single motion.

Bob bent forward, roughly fondling her tits until his back arched. He let out a mournful groan and filled Lydia's mouth and throat with his sticky sperm. She swallowed every drop before taking his cock out of her mouth and smacking her lips together.

"Yummy, yummy," she murmured, peeling off her shirt and bra as she stood up then taking his hand, "now how about you get a good taste of my sweet pussy."

Bob stripped quickly at Lydia's bedside as she continued kissing and licking his ear and fondling his cock. When he was naked, she pulled him down on top of her, pushing his head down after he sucked her nipples for a few minutes.

As she dragged his tongue through her dripping pussy slit, the pungent taste and musky aroma of her highly aroused cunt practically overwhelmed him. He could feel his cock hardening especially quickly as he hungrily licked her cunt entry and asshole before wrapping his lips around her clit.

Lydia shrieked, wildly flailing her hips against his face until her orgasm erupted and she sprayed her pussy juice over his face and into his mouth. Bob pushed her legs up over his head from behind her knees and ferociously rammed his rigid dick into her warm wet and most welcoming pussy, quickly adding his sticky sperm to the juices oozing out of her.

They lay breathing heavily until their hearts stopped racing. Bob turned to face Lydia, idly swirling her left nipple in two fingers while she tenderly squeezed his balls.

"I'm not complaining, mind you, but what brought that on? I never had any idea you had such...um...desires."

"I've wanted to fuck you for as long as I can remember," Lydia explained with a devilish smile, "but never had an inkling of your willingness to play until you talked to Alex and had him over."

"He told you about that?" Bob asked with a look of concern on his face.

"Of course when we pressed him a little," Lydia responded, leaning over to give him a peck on his cheek, "and when Alex said you both wanted another couple and an extra guy, Carl and I knew we had to take advantage of the opportunity. Jeff happily agreed when we told him what was possible after he got home."

"I...I had no idea...you...and Carl...felt that...way," Bob stammered, "or even were...interested in such activities."

"Well, now you know," Lydia grinned, sitting up so her tits with stiff nipples swayed just inches from his face, "so now the question is how do you get her to accept we are the right ones...the ones Alex meant all along."

They were still sitting on the bed naked when Carl walked into the bedroom unannounced. He stopped in his tracks seeing Bob and Lydia.

"Um...I know you said you would talk to him," Carl grinned after a moment as he rushed to take off his clothes, "but I didn't think it would go quite this way."

Lydia just laughed and pulled Carl's face down for a tongue lashing kiss, while keeping her fingers wrapped around Bob's reanimated dick. It only took a few seconds for the three of them to be rolling around on the bed, kissing and groping and giggling like teenagers.

At some point, Lydia straddled Bob's hips, lowering herself down over his stiff dick while she sucked Carl. While he pushed his cock as deep as he could into her warm cunt, Bob reached up and fondled Carl's balls. Carl tensed and Lydia smiled without taking his cock out of her mouth. A moment later, both of their dicks erupted, filling her cunt and mouth and throat with still more warm, sticky sperm.

•••••

"Are you sure I have to do this?" Linda asked Bob as she stretched out on their bed.

"Oh yeah...it will add to the excitement and anticipation," he assured her as he attached a soft rope to each wrist and tied them to the headboard. "Just think how hot you will get not knowing who is touching you where...whose cock is in your mouth or filling your pussy...or whose tongue is probing your asshole and cunt."

Linda let out a low moan and squirmed slightly, the edges of her pussy lips already glistening with her juices, her nipples rock hard. She didn't have to say a word. She knew Bob knew she was getting more and more turned on by his words as much as his actions.

The doorbell chimed. Linda jumped and tensed before Bob leaned over and kissed her tenderly on the lips. She strained to maintain the kiss as he slowly pulled away.

"I'll be right back," he whispered, "and this is going to so much fun."

As soon as he opened the door, Lydia and Carl, followed by their two grown sons, rushed into the house as quickly and quietly as they could manage. Lydia gave him a tongue lashing kiss, before she and the others stripped off their clothes. Bob was already naked and his cock half hard. He smiled brightly at them as everyone took a deep breath before going to the bedroom where Linda waited.

"How did it go?" Lydia asked him while she casually fondled his dick, wiping a droplet of precum from the tip. "Did she agree to everything?"

"Better than we could have hoped," Bob beamed, sliding his hand over the three hard cocks next to him, "She's so excited I was afraid she might spontaneously cum while I blindfolded her."

"Then let's not keep the lady waiting," Carl exclaimed, stepping aside to let Bob lead Lydia and the boys up the stairs ahead of him.

"Remember, no talking until she can't cum any more," Bob whispered to them before opening the bedroom door, "we don't want her to have even a hint of who is sucking and fucking her."

Lydia led the way, quietly walking to one side of the bed with Carl and pointed for Alex and Jeff to stand on the other side. With a nod of her head, Lydia and her sons and husband began brushing their fingertips all over Linda's trembling body. They took their time, keeping their hands off Linda's tits and pussy at first. Instead they dragged their fingers up and down her arms and legs, across her face and belly and sides.

By the time she felt the first touch on her right tit, Linda was practically begging for them to do more. Lydia sucked in Linda's left nipple while her older son did the right. Alex and his father fingered Linda's dripping cunt together, circling her sensitive clit and probing the soaked entry to her cunt.

All the while, Bob sat with Linda's head between his thighs, stroking her hair and muttering to her with his stiff cock resting against her right ear. He would point when he wanted someone to touch Linda in a particular place as she groaned and flailed. Every once in a while, Lydia or Carl or one of the boys would turn to him and ram their tongue into his mouth.

Linda had two quick orgasms before the first cock plunged into her.

Jeff slapped her lips with his cock head and she eagerly sucked him into her mouth.

Alex climbed up between her thighs and rubbed is cock up and down in her pussy slit a few times before slowly pushing into her.

Carl joined Lydia sucking Linda's tits and fingering her clit.

When Jeff shot his cum in Linda's mouth, Carl moved over and took his place.

Lydia went about sucking her older son hard again.

Alex followed a few moments later, shooting his sperm into Linda's gaping cunt.

Lydia dove down between Linda's quivering thighs to lick her son's cum from her cunt and suck her clit through two more climaxes.

Bob moved behind Lydia, sliding his hard cock into her cunt while sucking Alex hard again.

So it went for the next hour or two, with no one keeping count or track of the time. Finally, Linda shrieked one last time and slumped back, completely spent.

"No more...no more," she muttered so lowly Bob had to lean close to her mouth to hear her. "I'm...I'm done."

All of them were pretty much exhausted as well. Bob went and got them some cold beers and when he returned, Linda was asking to be unbound and for the blindfold to be removed. Lydia grinned at him, gesturing for him to wait a moment while she and Carl positioned themselves on one side of the bed and her two sons on the other.

When Lydia nodded to Bob, he removed the blindfold and untied the restraints on her wrists while Linda blinked rapidly in the subdue lighting of the bedroom until her eyes focused. Then Linda propped herself up on both elbows and looked at them gathered around her.

"What?...How...you...how...?' she murmured, a look of total surprise, if not shock, on her face.

Right on cue, Alex and Jeff looked at each other then turned to address Linda in unison.

"Surprise...Grandma!"

•••••


12