Living the Dream in Mexico Pt. 04

Story Info
Valentina takes her first steps to becoming a woman.
7.9k words
4.66
5.2k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction in which all participants are over 18.

Brian sat on his bed drinking a beer thinking about his evening with Cece. He had gambled that he had her sexual needs figured out, not an easy task by any means, he was relieved that his guess had been right on the money. His abuse of all three of her holes had been just what she craved but she could not come right out and ask to be humiliated and used.

Cece had agreed that his rough treatment of her was perfect, that she would like more rough sex in the future. She had even asked him to purchase some things to physically abuse her beautiful body even more. The only problem he could see was that their encounters would only happen when she wanted them. The sex was so fantastic and so intense that he had agreed to that.

On reflection he figured it was better to have Cece every three or four weeks than not have her at all. With that settled in his mind he finished his beer then turned in.

He was in a good mood when he went downstairs the next morning. He had just gotten his coffee going when he heard a knock. He opened the door to find Valentina, the squatter girl, smiling up at him.

"Hola Vale, how are you this morning?" he asked cheerfully.

Smiling back, she said, "I am very well, but I did not sleep very much last night."

"Why didn't you sleep?"

"Hah, I think you know why," she said with a laugh. "I saw things I have never seen before. Then I saw that the puta enjoyed doing those perverted things. I was very aroused but very confused at the same time."

"So, I suppose you have some questions?" he asked. "You better come in and have some breakfast then."

He poured her a glass of milk then doled out her morning vitamins.

"Would you like French toast for breakfast?" he asked her.

"Oh yes, I had that once with the maple syrup, it was very good," she said enthusiastically.

He made French toast, scrambled eggs and Canadian bacon. He put the plates on the pass thru for Vale to carry to the table then came in with orange marmalade, butter and maple syrup. Vale had never had Canadian bacon and was leery of it until the first bite, then she smiled hugely and quickly devoured her food.

She waited patiently for Brian to finish before getting up to do the dishes. Brian sat enjoying his coffee while he watched her. She was getting quicker at the chore while displaying more confidence. When she was finished, he told her to get another glass of milk before she joined him.

"So, what questions do you have for me?"

Vale was thoughtful for a moment then asked, "How did you know to make her take your entire arm up her butt?"

"Well, every time we have been together, she seemed to like it when I took charge of things. Being a police officer, she always has to be in charge. In her private life she also appears strong and in control. That is hard for a man, especially a Mexican man, to deal with.

"So, when I don't give her a choice, when I tell her that she has to do something, to force her, she likes it very much, can you understand that?" he asked.

Frowning she said slowly, "Yes, perhaps I do. It is uncommon for a Mexican woman to be strong, always we must do what the man wants. But if she says, 'man do what I say' he would not like it and would not want to be with her, maybe he would even be a little afraid of her."

"Yes, that is it exactly. Sometimes she wants to not be in control, but she needs a man strong enough to see that, to do something about it, it excites her very much," he agreed.

"My next question is, how did her butt stretch out far enough for your arm? It is not like her vagina that must stretch far enough to have a baby."

"Well, I have seen a lot of porno movies that show a woman's butt taking something as big as my arm. I used a lot of lubrication and was mostly gentle. By that I mean I pushed, used force, when I needed to. She could have said stop at any time and I would have stopped right away, but that isn't what she wanted. It was a challenge for her and a reward at the same time. She wanted to see if she could take it, to please both of us," he explained.

"How was it that there was no poop on your arm when it came out from her?" she wondered.

"Cece told me she wanted something in her ass, so I was sure she would use an enema to clean herself out before coming over. It makes for a much more pleasant experience," he told her.

"So, why did she pee so much when you put the broom handle in her?"

"It's not pee that she sprayed. It is the female version of cum I guess you would call it. Some women can squirt while others can't. She did it because I was rubbing her g spot. It is an area inside a woman that causes great pleasure. I found that spot in her before, last night I wouldn't stop stimulating it," he explained. "I was impressed by how much she sprayed."

Vale digested this info then nodded to herself. "How can she take your entire organ in her mouth without gagging or choking?"

"I don't know. Some people don't have a gag reflex. It appears Cece does not. It really excited her when I was all the way in her throat. It was so deep she couldn't breathe, she liked that, it excited her. What did you think of her when she played with the cum and spit?" he asked her. "For me I thought it was degrading, but very hot," he told her.

"I am not sure I would like to do any of the things you did to her. If I had not seen it, I would have said no one could like those acts. But the puta liked to do these things. She begged you to be mean to her. She had orgasms when you hit her with the stick, correct?"

"Yes, she did. I have to say that I enjoyed treating her that way, it made my orgasm that much better," he confessed.

"People are strange in what they like, I agree to that," she said thoughtfully. "Maybe I will find that there is something perverted that I enjoy doing."

"If you enjoy it, if your partner enjoys it, then it is not perverted, just kinky," he told her.

Vale stood up then pushed her chair in. "Thank you for answering my questions so openly. It has given me much to think about."

"No problem, I'm glad I could answer you honestly. See you tonight for your vitamins."

She nodded, then gave him a little wave before leaving.

A week later they were having breakfast when he asked her, "Where are your dirty clothes?"

"In my bag outside, why?" she asked.

"Today is laundry day, bring them in so I can wash them."

"Oh no, it is not good to wash the clothes too much, it wears them out."

"Leaving the dirt in the clothes for a long time makes it harder to get the stains out. The dirt also grinds against the cloth fibers making them wear out faster," he explained.

"Ok then, I will get them," she said standing up.

"Including the clothes you have on now, you have been wearing them for days now," he told her.

She soon came in with an armload of clothes. He showed her where to put them then started running the water into the washer before adding the soap. He began sorting her clothes, using the pretreat spray where it was needed. He picked up a pair of her tiny white cotton panties thinking to himself that they certainly were not very flattering. They looked like what they were, panties that a 10 or12 year old would wear. The bra was even worse. It was like a sports bra, it slipped over the head with no hooks. He smiled to himself wondering how she knew if it was on backwards or forwards.

As he waited for the machine to finish he had a thought. When he had purchased her underwear, it was in a package of five. It had been ten days since he had bought them. Was she rinsing them out at night or just wearing them for two or more days, maybe when they were all dirty, she didn't wear any at all. Then he had another thought, where did she go to get clean? He had assumed she used the shower in the pergola at the community swimming pool, but he had seen no soap, shampoo, towel or even a toothbrush. When her clothes were dry, he folded them neatly then took them out to the garage. Valentina was not there so he left them on her blankets.

That night when she came for her vitamins he asked, "Where do you take a shower?"

As expected, she told him she went at night and used the shower in the pergola after the security guard was asleep.

"Where is your towel, do you have shampoo?" he wanted to know.

"Well, sometimes I get lucky when someone forgets their shampoo in the shower place," she said.

"But what about a towel, how do you get dry?"

"I sit down to wait until I am almost dry then I use my clothes. By morning my clothes are dry," she explained.

"How do you brush your teeth?"

"There is a bush that is common here, you break off a small branch then chew on the end until it makes bristles. It works amazing well."

"I suppose it does at that," he said going into the house. He went to the linen closet then came back with a bath towel and dropped it in her lap.

On laundry day a week later, he again noticed all five pairs of underwear in her dirty clothes.

A few days after that, he made his way to the large department store where he had bought Vale's clothes before. Brian gave a small sigh of relief when he recognized the middle-aged woman who had helped him before.

"Last time I was here I bought some clothes for a young woman, included were undergarments," he started.

"Yes sir, I remember you well," she said holding out her hand.

He smiled as he took her hand, "How kind of you to remember. I am here on another mission for the young lady. The, ah, things I bought last time were very, I don't know, utilitarian. She has expressed a desire to obtain some things that are a bit less generic, a little sexier."

The woman looked at him disapprovingly before saying, "I am not sure we can help you with something like that for so young a girl."

"That's just it, she is nineteen, almost twenty. She is so small that only little girl things fit her, for good reasons, those sizes are not sexy," he explained.

The smile returned to the middle-aged woman's face. "In that case we do have a small selection of things that will make a very small woman feel desirable, we don't keep them on display."

"Oh my god," Brian exclaimed finally getting it, "you thought I wanted these things for an underage girl."

"Yes, well unfortunately it happens all too often. We must be very careful, as I'm sure you understand," she told him.

"I do understand, and I agree completely," he said nodding. "Could we take a look do you think?"

After selecting nearly everything in Valentina's size he paid the bill then asked the sales lady if she had time to have a coffee with him. She said no, but how about an ice cream?

As they sat in the food court slowly eating their ice cream, they both realized there was a connection, a spark, between them.

"I have to get back to work," she said sadly.

"This has been a wonderful experience for me, thank you," Brian told her.

"Oh, just doing my job," she replied.

"Ah, that's not what I was referring to," he said. "What I meant was it was wonderful spending time with you. I would like to spend more time with you, if that would be possible?"

"I would like that very much, we seem to be attracted to each other," she said with a smile.

"I think so too, I would certainly like to see where things might lead," he agreed.

"If we find out that the parts don't fit properly, I have a daughter who is thirty that I think would love to meet you," she told him.

"How about we find out if her parts fit at the same time we check the fit of yours?" he said flirtingly.

She stared at him so intently he was sure he had blown it. Why did he have to say something like that to a woman he had just met?

Finally making up her mind she hit a speed dial button on her phone, a few seconds later she said, "I think I have found a man that would like to date us." She listened for a moment before saying, "Yes, both of us at once. Should I set something up? I would feel more comfortable at our house the first time."

"Senor, I just realized I don't know your name, would you be available this Saturday night to meet my daughter?" she asked with a smile.

"My name is Brian, Brian Hanson. I am of course at your service," he replied hoping he sounded suave.

"He wants to meet you at our house at eight o'clock Saturday night, Ok?" She listened for a minute then said, "I love you too. What? You are a horny little slut aren't you, love you."

Brian had heard the conversation but couldn't quite believe it. His face must have shown his disbelief.

The woman laughed, "My name is Karin by the way. My daughter's name is Patricia, I call her Pati. My daughter lives with me, she works as a banker. We have a rather odd relationship. We are both divorced, she is my only child. Pati has no children. We both enjoy sex and are active. We have teased each other about having a threesome for years. Recently our teasing turned serious. We have both been on the lookout for a man to approach."

"You seem to have selected me rather quickly, what made you think I would be open to something like this?" he asked curiously.

"There is something about you, you give off an aura of sexuality, of confidence. Like you would be open to trying just about anything in bed," she said seriously.

"Or on the couch, kitchen table, in the pool, just about anywhere," he said to lighten the mood.

Karin laughed saying, "Oh yes, I can see I chose the right man for this. I have to get back to work, give me your phone."

After inputting her number, she leaned in to give him a nice kiss that was more tender than lewd. "I will send you an address ping on Saturday. Will you be in a car or a taxi?"

"That depends on how much alcohol you intend to give me to lower my inhibitions," he said with a grin.

Laughing she said, "You might as well drive, I don't think the half shot of tequila needed to get you in the mood will affect your driving."

Brian escorted her back to her store then retrieved the package he had left under the counter. He smiled his thanks to her then took his leave.

When he got home, he laid out the new things he had found for Valentina. He thought she would be happy with the two bras he had bought her. They had a fair amount of padding. He figured they would get her into the very small B cup territory. The panties were bikini with lace or thongs, all were in bright colors.

When he heard her slip through the bars in the gate, he called her into the house.

"I found a few things for you, they are in the guest room," he said.

She hurried to the room letting out a loud squeal when she saw the things on the bed. She ran out into the living room throwing herself onto him before wrapping her arms and legs around him tightly.

"Oh, Senor Brian you are so kind, so good to me," she said with a laugh. "Sit down, I will try them on and show you."

She was only gone a minute before she came out wearing a hot pink bra with matching lace bikini panties. She ran her hands over her boobs then reached behind to caress her tiny ass.

"They fit perfectly, look at how much boobs I have now," she giggled before running off to try on the next ones.

She came back wearing the same bra but now she had on a bright red thong. She turned to show him how they fit in the back before turning forward again saying, "It is a good thing you shaved me down there."

By the time she had shown him everything he was sitting there with a massive hardon. She came out this time wearing her shorts and a camisole top. Without warning she climbed into his lap to give him a hug. As she settled in, she felt his hard cock on her ass.

She quietly said, "Did I do that? Did I make you hard showing you my nice things?"

Uncomfortably he squirmed a bit before saying, "Lingerie is supposed to do three things. First, is to make the woman feel good, pretty, desirable. Second, is to showcase her body, like the plumage on a bird. Third, is to excite the male so he will want to mate with the woman. So, in this case your lingerie did all three things."

"Are you being serious? Why would my skinny deformed little girl body excite you?" she asked with a frown.

"I can't tell you, it never did before now. I don't understand it myself," he replied honestly.

"Well, do you like my butt? Or is it maybe my tiny tits?" she persisted. "Did you know that when I am excited instead of being turned in, the nipples pop out and become hard?"

"No, I didn't know that, are they poking out now?" he asked.

Vale answered by pulling her camisole over her head and dropping it to the floor. She fumbled a bit with the front closure of the bra, but it soon joined her top. When her tiny tits were free, she rose to her knees, so they were at mouth level.

"You see how they stick out? They would stick out more I think, if you touched them," she said softly.

Brian bent forward and took the little bud into his mouth. As he sucked on the nipple it did indeed stick out more. It also got harder, so did the other one when he reached a hand up to caress and pinch it.

"Oh Senor Brian, it feels so good, no one else has ever touched my chi chi's before," she moaned.

"These are some nice nipples Vale, do you touch them when you masturbate?"

"No, not so much, it doesn't feel as good when I touch them. Your mouth feels so good on them," she said. "I know how good it feels when I touch myself down there. Do you think it would feel better for me if you touched me down there?"

"I'm sure that it would feel better, is that what you want? You want me to put my fingers inside you or were you talking about me putting my mouth on you?" he asked.

Vale squirmed on his lap then let out a loud sigh, "I just, oh no, I just ruined another pair of panties," she exclaimed. "Oh, would you? Would you put your mouth on me?"

"If that is what you want, of course" he said standing up with her in his arms. He started for the stairs but Vale said, "I don't want to go up to the room where you use the puta. Can we go to the room where my pretty things are?"

Nodding he changed direction to enter the guest room. Her new things were spread out on one of the single beds so he lowered her to the other one. He reached down to pull off her shorts and hot pink lace panties, Vale lifted her slim hips off the bed to help. As he pulled them off, he noticed the entire crotch was soaked. He held them to his nose then inhaled.

"God, you smell good," he told her.

"Please, can you use your fingers first, I want to find out if I can take you inside me," she asked.

Smiling, he used a finger to part her long pussy lips. She was so wet he had no trouble inserting it all the way. He added a second finger and was surprised at how tight her pussy was. He stroked her slowly, trying to loosen her up a little, it didn't seem to help much. Then he tried to add a third digit, he only got the tips in her before causing the young woman a lot of pain.

"Is your thing larger than your two fingers?" she asked worriedly.

"Yes, it is. Don't worry, we'll work on it if you really want me inside you," he reassured her.

"I knew it, I just knew it wouldn't fit in me," she wailed.

"Vale don't worry about that now. I know something that will fit in you perfectly," he said lowering his face to her pussy.

The first touch of his tongue on her labia caused her hips to come off the bed. Brian put his hands under her tiny butt to hold her hips in the air. After a few minutes exploring the inside of her pussy he moved up to her clit. One lick of his tongue was all it took for Valentina to jump right out of his hands before going into convulsions. It took a minute, but he finally got his hands on her hips to keep her from bouncing off the bed. He tried talking to her, but she was talking to herself in that street jargon he couldn't follow. He lay between her legs caressing her hips and stomach while she came to her senses. As soon as she did, she grabbed his hair pulling him up to her pussy. The only thing she said was 'more'.