Living with a Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ready for more, I firmly grasped his waist once again and pressed my hips forward. His anal muscles were still putting up a great deal of resistance as they tried to push out this new, foreign intruder, so the going was slow. However, I continually pressed forward until my hips were directly up against his butt cheeks. I then spread my legs a little wider and began to fuck up into him.

With him finally being relaxed enough and me finding the right angle, I finally started to slowly and deliberately slide in and out of him. I could feel his tight anal cavity and sphincter squeezing along every inch of my cock as it pressed along his ripping anal tissue. The only time I had ever felt anything so tight was when I had taken his anal virginity a few weeks prior.

Bracing himself for what he knew was coming, Matt placed one hand on the wall and grabbed the curtain pole with the other as I began to pick up my pace. Placing my right hand on his shoulder, I bent him over a little farther and repeatedly drove my hips forward until they were bouncing off of his cheeks. He had managed to remain very quiet up until this point, but was now starting to gasp and moan each time I slammed into him.

Wanting to fully experience his teenage body, I run my palms up and down his midsection from his shoulders to his hips, sensually massaging his toned muscles and smooth skin. Feeling the heat of the moment, I pull his head back towards mine. As his back arches and his ass protrudes even more, I lean and begin passionately kissing his neck. I lick, suck on, and press my lips against his glistening body while I continue to plow into him from behind. I could hardly believe that I was kissing another guy, let alone my brother, but it seemed so right at the time.

As I did so, I reached around and felt his cock. It was at full mast again, and I gave him a few invigorated strokes to hopefully draw him to another climax while we fucked. And while it may not have even been possible, I felt as if my cock was growing even bigger given how indescribably good his ass felt wrapped tightly around my invading shaft.

I began to feel as if I was nearing the edge; and while I knew that we had to finish quickly, I was enjoying the experience way too much to be done already. Although I continued to caress every inch of his upper body while I held him close to me, I drastically slowed down my pace and let it serve as an opportunity for both of us to catch our breath.

Instead of driving into him fast and hard, I began fucking him slow and deep. I wanted to shove my entire 7-inches inside of him with every upward motion, and I held myself there once each carnal thrust was complete.

While I fully enjoyed the sensual feelings of our young bodies tenderly grinding together in a fashion that much closer to love-making than fucking, it wasn't long before the urge to cum came back with a passion. I grabbed hold of the wall with one hand, gripped tightly onto his waist with the other, and started to drive into him faster and faster. I began to think of the fact that we had countless relatives within earshot of us and that I was going balls-deep into my own brothers tight ass. And that when we would be down at dinner in a few minutes, he probably wouldn't be able to walk straight and would have my freshly deposited cum dripping out of his anal cavity. Such dirty thoughts got me even more ravenous, and my pace continued to pick up. My hips would slam into him with each forward thrust to the point that ripples reverberated along both of his ass cheeks with each forceful contact. Matt's subtle gasps and moans transitioned into much more audible cries of arousal. And while I desperately wanted him to keep quiet, I couldn't blame him given the anal pounding he was taking. I just hoped the shower was loud enough to drown out the noises that escaped our lips.

Needing to feel his ass wrapped around the entire length of my cock again, I pressed all the way into him and held myself there, breathing heavily as I did so. I sensually rolled my hips, staying almost fully inserted, while I held his body close with one hand and kneading his smooth ass cheeks with the other. I could hardly believe that someone who always had and still did consider himself a straight male was plowing away into another boy's ass in the shower and was loving it. And not only that, but it was my own brother whom I had just sucked off in public who was the receiving end of my thrusts. It didn't make sense to me, but all I knew in the moment was that he felt amazing and that I wanted nothing more than to finish in his ass.

As I tenderly humped right up against his cheeks a few more times, Matt began to push his ass back onto my cock every time a slid out of him by so much as an inch to make sure that he was fully impaled. He must have loved the feeling of his ass being completely full and was clearly starting to relish the role of a subservient anal slut.

Now feeling at domineering and virile as ever, I gave his left butt cheek a booming smack, wrapped my hands around his hips, and began to fuck away. I knew this was going to be the last go of it, as I wasn't slowing down until deposited every last drop of my sticky seed deep inside my brother's tight teenage ass.

As I pistoned in and out of him with everything I had, I could feel that pleasant warmth in my balls as they began to churn. Matt was practically screaming at this point, but I was beyond the point of caring. He did his best to hold his body up by trying to grip the slick walls while my grip around his midsection only grew tighter. It took everything he had to keep his footing while taking unbridled thrusts. Time after time my raging 7-inch cock would drive all the way into his nearly-virgin asshole until my hips would crash against his butt cheeks and my balls would slap against his flesh. With each rough sliding of my bulging cockhead and shaft along his now torn anal walls, I grew that much closer to the irrevocable climax, until I finally went over the edge. OOOHHH YYEESSS," I exhaled as quietly as I could while my balls erupted with stream after stream of steaming hot cum shooting through my pulsating shaft and into Matt's insides. "Yes baby, yes baby, yes. Take that cock; take your brother's cum," I panted in his ear before leaning down to his neck and passionately kissing him like I had before while my balls continued to empty.

As I have him a few last powerful thrusts, Matt began to gyrate his hips and grind his ass against my crotch, seemingly begging for every inch of my cock and every drop of my cum. I continued to stay inside of him like my life depended on it, and it felt like every neuron in my body was firing off in was one of the most pleasurable physical feelings I had ever experienced. As I did so, Matt removed one of his hands from the wall and quickly gave his huge erection a few fervent strokes. In a matter of seconds, he gasped and I looked down over his shoulder to see his 8-inch penis explode for the second time that afternoon. A torrent of his own cum shot out of his cock and splattered on the shower wall before the rest began to ooze out of his tip and onto the floor. I had never seen a guy cum so quickly after getting fucked from behind, but Matt must have loved the experience almost as much as I did.

We both stood there under the cascade of warm water from the shower, like two dogs who had been left out in the sun we continued to recover from the incredibly fiery, impassioned sex we had just had. It took several minutes for the pleasure to wane, but when it finally did both Matt and I were left with the gravity of what had just transpired. I didn't know what to say after having secretive gay sex with my brother, as it's not a situation that many people find themselves in. After enjoying my last few moments in his ass, I squeezed his body tightly against mine one more time before pulling out. We both rinsed ourselves off in silence before I stepped out of the shower and started to dress.

Now that we had sex on a second occasion after our one night romp several months ago, the significance of what we had just done began to sink in, It was no longer just a one-time thing, not something that happened by chance on a whim, but rather something that we had chosen to do on multiple occasions. Something that frowned upon - no, forbidden - in every facet of society, but we could no longer resist the temptation. We had made the conscience decision to have gay sex with a sibling. And while I knew it was wrong on so many levels, I had loved it and felt incredibly satisfied.

Also, was this more than just using each other's bodies to get off? While that is how I had always perceived it, although now it began to feel different. Sex with Matt had been some of the hottest sexual experiences of my life, and it began to feel like it was something more. Could it be lovemaking? Was it the expressing of our intimate brotherly bond through physical means? I had never been in a truly loving sexual relationship before, so I had no basis for comparison, but it seemed like we were going to find out. The one thing that was for sure was that it I wasn't going to wait nearly as long for the next sexual encounter with my stud of a brother.

12