Living with Rachael Pt. 01

Story Info
Dinner with my roommate Rachael and my friend Emily.
4.5k words
4.59
19.9k
31

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
106 Followers

I only felt slightly bad for lusting constantly after my roommate, Rachael. Not because she was my roommate, but because she was dating my other roommate, Andrew. Although, given the frequency of their fights lately, I didn't know how much longer that would last. Plus, he was kind of a tool - not in an aggressive asshole way, just in a waste of space way. I knew she could do better, e.g. me; so scenarios wherein she did better paraded through my brain regularly.

I was engrossed in one of those scenarios while I pulled things from my fridge on a summer evening. I had a set schedule while Andrew and Rachael both worked shift jobs any time from morning to midnight, so I rarely planned meals with them. I was expecting to eat my greek chicken salad in peaceful solace when I heard the front door of the house we rented open and close. Instead of one or both of my roommates, my friend Emily wandered into the kitchen.

Emily reminded me of my first love, a pale redhead named Kara. But while Kara's mahogany red hair was embellished with chemistry, Emily's was the natural shimmering copper of an Irish lass, accompanied by a creamy complexion and armloads of freckles.

"Craaaig, I'm boooored," she sang, hugging me from behind and craning her neck to look around my arm while her vanilla perfume filled the air. "Ooohh, and hungry." One thing about Emily that was very different from Kara, and very obvious when she pressed herself against my back - Emily was stacked. She didn't have much ass, but her tits arrived wherever she was going a quantifiable time before the rest of her. I'd had plenty of fantasies about Emily as well, but I was usually behind her in those.

It's tough to buy ingredients for one salad, so I'd expected to eat the same thing for several days. Always happy to have other people for whom to cook, I said, "I have plenty. Wanna join me?"

"Uh, duh. I'll grab bowls and stuff."

"Thanks, hun."

As she clattered about in the kitchen cabinets, the front door opened and closed again. "Jobs are dumb!" announced Rachael's twinkling voice as her booted feet clomped up the stairs to the second floor, which held our bedrooms and the main bathroom.

I turned to Emily to ask her to prepare a third place setting. As she stretched upward, a hint of a grey Victoria's Secret thong peaked out between the hem of her navy blue tank top and the waistband of her khaki shorts. A new scenario blossomed in my mind, one I hadn't previously considered.

"Wanna do something fun and repay me for dinner at the same time?" I asked her.

"Sure," she replied with a curious smile.

"Good. Take off your bra. You can whip 'em out or do the magic bra trick. I'm not trying to get you topless, just braless." Never one to shy away from a little adventure, she pulled her arms inside her shirt, twisted them up behind her, and deftly removed her bra from one sleeve.

I quickly hid it on top of one of the cabinets. As I brushed years of dust from my hands, I promised I'd wash it for her later. "Rachael will probably be down shortly looking for food. I want you to ask her to join us, but be a flirty little slut about it." I knew Emily had had boyfriends and girlfriends in the past, so I wasn't asking her to do anything she'd never done before.

"And if she says no?"

"One, she loves my cooking. Two, I know how persuasive you can be. And three, more salad for us."

"Win-win, cool," she offered, nodding.

"After she says yes, lead her to the dining room to the far side of the table where you will have set two places, with mine on the other side. While we eat, feel free to keep one hand on her thigh."

Her smile sparkled as she scooped up three place settings. She wiggled her butt at me, winking over her shoulder, as she left the room.

My prescience was on full display when the stairs creaked under Rachael less than five minutes later, accompanied by a jangle of dangling jewelry. Emily moved toward the entry to the kitchen to ensure she had the chance to intercept Rachael, and I busied myself on the other side of the room to chop and toss salad ingredients into a large, stainless steel bowl.

"Oh, hey, Emily," Rachael said with the smallest hint of surprise in her voice. I didn't know if that came from surprise at seeing her or seeing her obviously not wearing a bra.

"Heeey, Rachael," Emily cooed as she glided toward her, just close enough to be too close for a simple greeting. Her hand brushing her hair back from her own neck distracted Rachael from the other hand she stretched out to land just above Rachael's hip. "Wanna join us for dinner?"

Rachael's eyes swiveled wildly, but Emily was the consummate flirt. Being physically affectionate was hardly unusual for her, and her broad, toothy smile was instantly disarming. Trepidation quickly boiled away in the face of a home-cooked meal. "Sounds great."

Emily stepped closer and hugged her, pressing her unrestrained breasts against Rachael's stomach. Unlikely as it was, Rachael's tits were even bigger than Emily's. Unlike Emily's battle ax body, Rachael was much more of an hourglass. Thanks to Rachael's bra, her v-neck shirt, and their height disparity, Emily was treated to a face full of cleavage. Emily's hand on Rachael's hip slid up to Rachael's arm and down to her hand as the short redhead led my roommate into our small dining room.

I like to do a little tableside prep when I have an audience, so I followed them with a large, shiny steel bowl of veggies and feta, and a cutting board that held chopped chicken, a bottle of dressing, and a plate of pita bread wedges.

I tossed everything together but the pita bread as Rachael and Emily took their seats. As I was adding the dressing to the bowl, Rachael's eyes shot open and Emily cracked a wicked grin. I took that as confirmation my request had been fulfilled.

Tossed and served, the salad nullified most conversation for a few minutes. At one point we all looked up at each other as our chewing slowly stalled. "The crunching!" Emily squealed from behind her hand, desperately trying to talk and swallow before she laughed and inhaled salad.

She failed, and started to hack. Rachael immediately began patting her back firmly. Emily brought up a mouthful of greens into her napkin, followed by several eye-watering, gasping coughs. Once she recovered and wiped the tears from her face, she turned an adoring expression on Rachael. "My hero," she gushed breathily. Rachael giggled at her overacting, but froze when Emily pressed a kiss into her cheek, capturing Rachael's arm between the valley of her breasts. It went on far longer than one would expect for simple play acting, but Rachael made no move to withdraw.

After a moment of pregnant silence, Emily settled into her seat, and we chatted superficially for the rest of the meal, eating more slowly after finding an abundance of caution in Emily's near-death experience. When our salads were finished, Emly declared, "Enough healthy shit, what's for dessert?"

"I have some coffee ice cream, chocolate syrup and maybe some spray whip. After eating all those vegetables we definitely deserve some mocha sundaes," I offered.

"I dunno. I have the early shift tomorrow and that much sugar and caffeine this late might not be a great idea," Rachael protested.

Had Rachael seen the glint in Emily's eyes, she probably would have run screaming from the room. "What if I promised I would make it worth you being up a little late, and that you'd sleep soundly afterwards?" Emily asked.

"How's that?" Rachael asked.

"I can't tell you just yet. You need to do something first."

"What?"

"Go upstairs and tie up your hair."

"Okaaay." Rachael stood, squeezed past her and slipped around the table, eyeing her quizzically as she left the dining room.

"Go get the ice cream and stuff," Emily directed me as she stood up from the table once Rachael was out of earshot. It took little time to gather the things from the fridge and grab bowls and spoons. When I went back into the dining room, I found Emily kneeling on the table and entirely naked. "Something told me to shave this morning. I'm glad I did."

"Same here."

She grabbed my hands and pulled them to her tits. "Not as glad as you're about to be." She kissed me hard, but briefly. "Just don't forget this has to be about her. I suspect she's a closet freak, but I'm pretty sure all kinds of new shit is about to happen to her. Be patient. You're fucking me tonight no matter what, but I'm gonna do my best to make sure my face is smashed between her thighs when you do. After all, Andrew certainly won't get mad if it's me fucking his girlfriend, even if I do end up stealing her from him."

She moaned as I tightened my grip, thumbs thrumming her nipples. "On what evidence are you basing this 'closet freak' theory?"

She leaned into me for a brief moment to nuzzle my cheek and bite my earlobe. "Takes one to know one, not that anyone could accuse me of being in any sort of closet. Now, hand me the chocolate syrup." I passed her the bottle. She grabbed it with one hand and my wrist with the other. Pearly teeth yanked the top off, and she squirted some into my palm, which she promptly slapped against her smooth pussy. "Work it in good. I want whoever licks that out to have to go searching." Her eyes rolled back and she rode my hand while I explored with chocolatey fingers.

Rachael returned just as Emily started spraying whipped cream onto her nipples. "Extra whip for ..." She froze as she looked over my shoulder, dark-ringed eyes expanding explosively.

"Oh no, Rachael, we made a mess," Emily bemoaned with twinkling eyes. "There's chocolate and whipped cream everywhere." She pushed me to the side gently, chocolate syrup leaving sticky tendrils briefly connecting my hand to her pussy. When I was out of the way, she sprayed a tiny blob of whip onto her fingertip and pressed it to Rachael's lips. In a shocked and confused stupor, Rachael sucked it tenderly into her mouth.

Emily squirted another dab onto her own lips, and then used the finger in Rachael's mouth to pull her into a kiss. I watched their cream-coated tongues dance playfully while I licked the chocolate and pussy from my hand.

"I need help getting cleaned up, but I don't want to get your clothes messy," Emily told Rachael after a moment. Rachael nodded silently, almost imperceptibly. The redhead tugged my roommate's shirt over her head, and I swallowed hard at the partial revelation of the breasts I had fantasized about so many times. Emily slid her hands along Rachael's black bra to the clasp in the back as she leaned forward to press her cheek against Rachael's. "Are you OK with this being a two person job?"

Rachael flinched before her eyes swung to mine. I think seeing the last vestiges of chocolate on my hand and knowing I'd been the one to coat Emily's pussy made her understand this was a group effort, not some sort of exploitation aimed at her. She nodded as a smile blossomed on her face.

I quickly took up position behind her. Emily's hands brushed my chest as I swept Rachael's sandalwood-scented hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck. Her adorable coo turned into a gasp when her bra came loose. I was impressed with my own willpower when I didn't immediately slam my hands onto the breasts that so frequently filled my imagination.

Emily had no desire to restrain herself. "God damn, they're amazing," she moaned while I fiddled with the button on Rachael's jeans. They were her usual baggy, oversized fit, and they dropped to the ground under their own weight once the fastener popped free. I knelt to slide her shimmering black panties to her ankles, kissing my way from her ass down one leg as I guided her feet free.

Emily and Rachael were too busy tongue wrestling to notice me stripping. When my roommate leaned forward to lick some whipped cream off Emily's nipples, I took the opportunity to grab two handfuls of her hips and grind my quickly swelling cock against her.

"Do that again," Emily groaned. I didn't know which of us she was talking to, but I didn't care. I could only think about how close I was to fucking Rachael. Emily was right though. She needed to be savored. And I needed to spend some time as a spectator.

While Rachael was bathing Emily's tits to remove every trace of cream, I leaned around Rachael to kiss Emily. "I'm gonna watch for a while." She smiled peacefully at me and blew me one last kiss.

After clearing the last of the whipped cream, Rachael quickly climbed onto the table and pressed Emily flat against it with her body. Their lips crashed together along with their hips, and they writhed together while they moaned into each other's mouths. Their hands roamed each other's bodies. I noticed butts seemed to be a frequent destination.

Eventually, Emily pulled her gasping mouth from Rachael's. "Want some chocolate?"

After a deep breath, Rachael summoned all her willpower and pushed herself up on her hands above Emily. "Do you?"

Not to be outdone, Emily pulled one of Rachael's arms out from under her and rolled on top of her - an impressive feat on my fairly narrow table. She spun to face Rachael's feet and dropped her hips onto Rachael's face. Rachael's mouth leapt to the task. Emily reared back with a gasp and grabbed the chocolate sauce again. That's when I noticed Rachael was also shaved except for a thin, black strip. Emily pointed the bottle between Rachael's hips and sprayed her with several wild streaks. I was able to catch the bottle as she flung it aside because I was moving to get a better view.

Emily shoved her face between Rachael's thighs, and they were quickly taking turns moaning. Emily would attack Rachael, which would disrupt Rachael's concentration for a moment. Then she would rally and shove Emily into her mouth, which made Emily pant and shudder until she could go back to slurping up chocolate, again distracting Rachael. I was delighted by the inefficiency of it.

After a few moments, Emily cheated and blew up my leisurely timeline. She slid two fingers into Rachael, who gasped, dug her fingernails into Emily's ass, and froze, except for her heaving chest. I leaned in to suck on the nipple of Rachael's breast that had escaped from between them, and she moaned loudly.

I decided things were progressing too quickly, so I evened the score by slapping Emily on the ass and then sinking two fingers into her pussy. She squealed and shoved herself onto my hand. My free hand snaked between the two of them to find one of Emily's tits, and my mind raced with the old fantasies realized and new ones being born.

I kept my hands active on and inside Emily's body while my mouth roamed freely, gorging itself on smooth flesh. I bit Emily's hip, only to release it and suck as much as I could of Rachael's breast into my mouth again. Arms and shoulders, hips and thighs, even Rachael's face, they were all part of my dessert buffet.

They were both thoroughly gnawed on and had come at least once when I noticed a stray dab of chocolate on Emily's smooth mound. Rachael saw it at the same time, so we experimented with a version of the triple kiss I'd never considered as our tongues fought for chocolate and we hoarded pussy territory with our mouths. It didn't take Emily long to come again with all that attention, after which she collapsed on top of Rachael before sliding off her to lay on her side beside my roommate - my very naked and now totally exposed roommate. I figured I'd be pushing too hard if I climbed on her and started fucking her, but when Rachael's dark eyes looked at me with hungry lust, I knew I had to be inside her right then.

I pressed my thighs against the edge of the table, and Rachael wordlessly agreed with me. She shifted toward me and quickly slurped my cock into her mouth. Of all the times I'd thought about fucking her, I'd never wondered what her tongue stud would feel like when she sucked my dick, so I wasn't burdened with expectations while she did her best to swallow me. She was eager, enthusiastic, and not afraid of making use of that tongue piercing. I again noticed things were progressing more quickly than I wanted, so I reached down and began to finger her. She moaned around my cock and slowed her bobbing motion, seeming to agree with me that we were in no hurry.

Once Emily recovered she immediately attacked Rachael's tits, kneading them while she licked and nipped at Rachael's ear. "You're so fucking sexy with that dick in your mouth," she told Rachael, who upped her efforts to put on a show for Emily. She shoved her mouth down the length of my cock and swallowed roughly a few times, holding me in her throat before pulling away with a gasp.

Emily took the opportunity to lunge onto my dick. I grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth. When I let go she slurped firmly at it, making several passes with her tongue before she released it and fed it to Rachael again. As my shaft slid into her mouth, her hips lurched, and Emily grinned. I noticed then that one of her hands had disappeared down Rachael's back and was working at her pussy from behind.

"Suck that dick." She dragged her tongue slowly up Rachael's cheek to flick it along my shaft while her fingers pleasured Rachael. "Suck it so you can watch it fuck me." She straddled one of Rachael's thighs and ground her pussy against it, still fingering my roommate.

Eventually her hands walked their way up Rachael's body, kneading her like dough until Emily was laying on her. She pulled my dick from Rachael's mouth and held it flat across Rachael's lips before walking her lips and tongue up and down the length of it. Rachael wiggled her tongue along the underside of my cock at the same time. I reached down to find Emily's pussy, making sure she was ready for the fucking she was about to get.

Emily was soaked when she pulled her mouth from my shaft. "It's gonna fuck me good while I eat this pussy s'more," she told Rachael. "Ha! Get it. Cause there's chocolate on it." I groaned when Rachael pulled from her mouth away from my cock to groan at Emily's joke. Emily took the opportunity to grab my sloppy dick and stroke it vigorously.

Rachael stared up at Emily. "I was having fun, but you ruined it. So, now he's gonna fuck you while I shut you up." She flashed me a devious smile.

I grabbed Emily by the hips and pulled her off the table. Rachael scooted on her butt to sit on the edge. Then she laid back with her knees up and feet flat on the table. I dragged Emily, who was thirsty for more pussy, to the side so I could feast on Rachael for a moment, storing the scent, flavor, and texture of her tender flesh in a memory I would cherish.

"No fair!" Emily complained as I held her in place by her hair. She didn't miss the chance to rub her ass on my thigh though. I took one last long lick up Rachael's slit before I leaned over her and kissed her roughly. She attacked my mouth with hers, and I barely restrained myself from cramming my cock into her. Instead, I subdued her tongue with mine until she melted under me.

When she lifted her hips up to grind against me, I knew my only options were to fuck her or move things around. I dragged Emily into place, threw her face between Rachael's thighs, and drove my dick into her. She screamed into Rachael's pussy when I split her open. Momentarily stated, I stood still, leaning into Emily to press her face into Rachael's lips. Emily was voracious, licking and slurping loudly, drawing whimpers from Rachael as I started to fuck her slowly.

I had just upped my pace when Rachael sat up and pulled Emily free from her pussy with a handful of red hair. She leaned down, kissed Emily firmly, and then whispered something in her ear.

"Fuck yeah," Emily replied. She extricated herself from Rachael's grasp and stood up to wrap her arms around my neck. "Rachael's gonna eat your come out of me. So, no rush, because I'm all about getting fucked right now, but once you blow a load in me you're on your own for the night."

datedsoul
datedsoul
106 Followers
12