Living with Rachael Pt. 05

Story Info
A table of our own.
7.7k words
4.91
6.3k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
106 Followers

Unsurprisingly, I didn't hear from Emily or Rachael the day after Rachael and I slipped Emily a sleeping pill and then used her unconscious body, per Emily's request. We'd recorded the whole thing so Emily and Rachael could watch the video the next day for bedroom inspiration, also as requested by Emily. Surprisingly, I did get a video call from Rachael the morning after their watch party. "Hey, so, Emily is mad about the middle part of that video," she told me, referring to the part where we'd stopped molesting Emily and taken some time for a slow, gentle lovemaking session next to her drugged body.

"Surprising no one," I replied, since I'd asked if exactly that would happen.

"She says -"

Muffled commotion ensued, and the view of their apartment on my screen spun wildly, after which Emily's face appeared. "You owe me, mother fucker!" she spat. "You made sweet love to my girlfriend and I didn't get to watch, nor did I get to enjoy all the dirty shit you did to me that night as it was happening." Her face and tone softened considerably. "You two made the sexiest, sweetest love scene ever recorded." The aggressive, lecturing tone returned, complete with a purple fingernail repeatedly stabbed at the screen for punctuation. "And I DESERVE THAT TOO. You're gonna sweep me off my feet and treat me like a princess, and then you're gonna take me home and make sweet love to me. And you're gonna sex my butt good the next morning, like a horny slut deserves." She grinned sweetly while batting her eyelashes at me.

I laughed loudly and dropped myself into a chair. "OK, I can handle that. Can I make brunch for you and Rachael today so we can talk about some big news for me? Scheduling our date can be part of that chat."

"Totally! My place or yours?"

"Yours works better. I'll explain why when I get there. An hour sound good?"

"Yup! That gives us plenty of time to find slutty things to wear." She reached off screen and dragged Rachael's face back to her, kissing her firmly as the call ended.

They answered the door to Emily's apartment wearing somewhat matching lingerie. Rachael's skimpy bikini briefs and matching bra - a glistening, shimmering, candy apple red - were simple, while Emily's bra and thong were lacy and ornate, but the same rich red. They took the two cloth grocery bags I was carrying and set them aside. I wrapped my arms around both of their waists, and pulled them tight against me. Rachael took the opportunity to dig her nose into my chest for a deep breath of my usual dark and spicy cologne, while Emily presented her lips for a kiss. I shoved one hand into Rachael's panties to grab her ass, and my other hand easily found Emily's exposed cheeks. They both purred as I alternated kissing them softly.

The hug full of fondling broke up when Emily's stomach growled loudly. She grabbed Rachael's shoulders and spun her to point her ass at me. "Before you inspire dirty stuff by cooking for us, tell her that she needs some thongs," Emily insisted.

"Well, I certainly wouldn't object to taking a thong off her, but being comfortable and feeling sexy is more likely to get her in the mood." I swept Rachael's sandalwood-scented hair to the side and kissed her neck while I squeezed her ass. "Do you feel sexy enough dressed like this, or would you like to be as slutty as your girlfriend and walk around with your ass in easy access mode?"

She moaned and pressed herself into my hands. "Do you think me wearing a thong would make you want to fuck me more?"

"Hmmm. That's a very good question. Given how much I want to fuck you right now, it seems unlikely, but let's do an experiment." I released her, grabbed Emily by the hair, pushed her face first against the door, and grabbed her ass with both hands.

"Yes!" Emily wailed. "Wake and fuck! Give it to me so hard right here the people outside can hear it!"

"Shhhh, you're tainting my experiment." I slapped her ass hard once before I started squeezing and kneading it, gathering empirical data. After a moment I twisted her to face me and kissed her deeply. "Thank you for your participation." She panted at me with hard eyes, clearly frustrated with the teasing.

I turned to Rachael and pointed at the wall beside Emily. She smoothly took up a position beside her girlfriend with a giddy, lusty smile and pointed her ass at me with a quick wiggle. I fondled her like I had Emily, ending with a hard smack.

"So?" Emily prompted when I stood back to stare at their barely covered bodies.

"Too soon to tell. The experiment is only half over." I yanked Emily's thong to the floor, turned her back to the door, and spanked her hard several times. "I have to do the control group research now. Otherwise I can't answer the question of whether I like Rachael's underwear or Rachael's ass more." Rachael's panties found their way to the floor as well, and I paused to take a few close up pictures of their feet with their underwear around their ankles before I spanked Rachael. Once she showed some clear palm prints I took group and individual ass portraits.

"I'm ready to present my conclusions," I told them. I handed Rachael my phone and let them browse the new images while I reached between their legs from behind and rubbed their pussies gently. "My findings seem to indicate that the most important detail of anything you two wear is the likelihood I'll get to remove it. As long as you both stay the eager sluts you are, whatever you are wearing will be similarly sexy to me. The sexier you feel, the sexier you'll be." They pressed themselves into my hands and smiled at each other. "I do need to say it's easier to spank and fondle someone while they're wearing a thong." I swirled my tongue around Rachael's ear and slipped a finger slowly into her. "So, if you want beaten and raped in public, you might want to invest in a couple; however, no panties at all will work just as well. It seems to me what you both need to do is spend some of your underwear budget on short, loose skirts. Miniskirts go well with car and movie theater sex."

"Perpetually nudity sounds pretty good to me," Emily advised as her hips invited me inside her. I accepted her invitation with a satisfied, "mmm," from her.

Rachael thrust a hand into the air like a student eager to answer a question. "Fucked in a field during a rainstorm for me, please!"

"Well, I can't control the weather," I told Rachael before turning to face Emily. "But I think I can do something about you always being naked." I pulled my fingers from pussy and used them to pop her bra free with a deft twist. "You don't get any clothing for the rest of the day. You wanna be naked and used nonstop. So be it." I spun her to face me and kissed her hard. "You have to understand that no clothes means you're actively looking to be a slut, so if Rachael or I want to put something inside you, we will, and you'll thank us for it while you do your best to fuck whatever we introduce to your horny self."

"I'm your slut anytime you want me," Emily said to me. She turned to look at Rachael. "Yours too, of course." She paused and scrunched her eyes. "Why haven't we had a naked day yet?"

"We tried once, but we immediately started fucking and then forgot we weren't supposed to put clothes on afterward," Rachael answered.

"I can fix that." I pulled Rachael's bra fee and gripped her tits possessively. She pressed her ass against me with a moan. After I fondled her for a moment, I sat on my heels to help them step out of their underwear, which promptly went into my pocket. "You won't need these ever again," I told them. They grinned together. "That's what I'm here to talk about, actually."

"You're secretly an underwear gnome?" Rachael offered with a quirked eyebrow.

"Underwear gnomes do what they do for profit, not pussy."

"True. So what's your news?"

"After breakfast. I need to watch you both eat a meal naked that I make, just to be sure of something." They flashed each other curious looks before they both grabbed a grocery bag with one hand and one of my hands with the other. I eyefucked their rosy asses on the way to the kitchen.

After I poured mimosas, I threw some bacon into the oven and stuffed some thick slices of challah with orange cream cheese for french toast. They made out with Rachael standing and Emily sitting on the table to keep themselves busy. Emily had fully accepted her table fetish, though she wasn't able to pinpoint the source of it. The smell of bacon filled their small kitchen as we licked the leftover orange cream cheese off Rachael's tits. She demanded that it be her and not Emily, since she'd licked whipped cream off Emily's breasts to start our first threesome. Once we removed all the cream cheese, Emily suddenly pointed at me. "Why aren't you naked yet?"

I grabbed her wrist and put her palm on my cock. "Because hard dicks and hot ovens are not a good combination."

"Well, I'm not eating until I'm as stuffed as that bread," Emily declared.

"Nope, I get stuffed first." Rachael countered. "You're eating my cream filling for a change." Emily's eyes burned with lust as she smashed her lips to her girlfriend's.

The timer for the bacon went off at that point. After a few hard swats to Rachael's ass, I left them kissing while I pulled the bacon and set the challah soaking in the custard. They were still going at it when I finished, so I grabbed Emily's wrists and slapped her hands against Rachael's ass. "Hold her open," I said while I stripped quickly. Emily dug her nails into Rachael's cheeks and pulled them apart, clearing the way for my cock to drive into her dripping pussy.

Rachael squeaked into Emily's mouth every time I filled her. Eventually, Emily laid back on the table and pulled Rachael's face to her pussy. The buxom brunette devoured her girlfriend while I fucked an appetizer for Emily into her. They swapped places after I unloaded into Rachael, and she came twice while I finished making breakfast and Emily slurped every drop of my come from her. I let Emily sit on my lap and fondled her with one hand while we ate. Once our plates were mostly empty, I decided to give them my news. "So, the reason I wanted to make food here is because my house is half packed."

"Oh, you found a new place?" Rachael asked while Emily distractedly rubbed some bacon grease on one of her nipples and maple syrup on the other.

"I bought a house actually. Thanks to an extra month on our old lease and a quick closing date, in a month I'll be in my own home."

"Well, I know how we're gonna celebrate!" Emily said eagerly before shoving Rachael's face into her breakfast-flavored tits.

"I'm way ahead of you actually. I bought a three bedroom house. So, that leaves me somewhere to sleep, somewhere to work..." I twisted Emily's face to look at mine. "And somewhere to keep my fuck toys. I didn't want to be house poor, so I can afford this place on my own. That means a couple sluts could probably sleep in my third bedroom and pay for room and board with their bodies." Rachael pulled her head free with a gasp as Emily's eyes filled her face. I cupped their jaws and pressed their temples together gently. "I know that you two are in a relationship. You'd both be welcome in my bed at any time, but I don't want to intrude on or disrupt what you have."

They both kissed my cheeks. "You're gonna need a bigger bed. Something comfortable for three," Rachael said. Emily nodded thoughtfully. "We appreciate the offer for our own space, and there will certainly be nights where we sleep there together." She kissed Emily softly. "But you're very important to us. Like I told you, the only reason Emily was mad about us making love was that she didn't get the same thing."

"So just say you wanna live with your girlfriends already," Emily prompted aggressively, grabbing her bare tits and squeezing them. "That way we can get on with living that harem life."

I chuckled. "I want you two to know that I'll never actually demand any rent from you, material or sexual. That's just a fun game."

"Well, that's some bullshit," Rachael announced. "If my landlord isn't raping me to pay my rent, what fun is that?"

"I agree," Emily said. "Anal is due the first day of the month, every month, and no showers will be taken with the door closed."

"No showers or extra long baths full of lesbian sex," Rachael concluded. Emily nodded vigorously with a toothy grin.

My smile got wider as they talked. "I don't think this is a legally binding contract, but I agree to your terms."

"Oh! Oh! And anytime you make dinner for us I get fucked on the table while Rachael eats and then I get to be her dessert, but if it's lunch she has to suck your dick instead." She went on to list several other stipulations that got progressively more ridiculous. I had to fuck her on the table to shut her up. It barely survived, which told me exactly what the first two purchases for my new house had to be.

The most important one was waiting in the kitchen on the day they moved in. I didn't let them help me move so they wouldn't see it until they were ready to live there. "Now that's a table I wanna get fucked on!" Emily announced when they saw my new kitchen. I lifted her by her hips and sat her down on the dark, glossy beams of wood, bound at each end with a wide brass strap. She bounced and wiggled, confirming the table never flinched. Rachael watched silently while we kissed for a long moment.

Once we had all of their boxes moved into my house, I pushed Rachael suddenly onto my new couch without warning. Then I grabbed Emily by the hair, threw her over the back of the couch and stripped her roughly before paddling her ass pink. Rachael knelt on the couch and stared into her eyes with their noses inches apart the whole time.

After Emily had been thoroughly beaten, I moved around the couch to drag Rachael's sweaty shirt and sports bra off her. She gasped in relief when her lungs were released from the restrictive garment. I caressed the red ligature marks on her ribs softly, and she cooed as she leaned back into me, eyes closed, barely parted lips questing for a kiss. I locked eyes with Emily over Rachael's shoulder and hefted her breasts gently, rubbing my index fingers lightly over her nipples as my mouth claimed hers.

I took a moment to drown in the sandalwood scent of Rachael's hair before I asked, "So, would you like to unpack boxes naked and then let me bathe you both, or would you just like to get cleaned up and spend the rest of the evening in my already unpacked bedroom, with my new king sized bed." I realized then that I'd bought the two things they'd asked me for, but I had missed an opportunity to get something for the three of us. I made a mental note to shop around and find a special occasion for it.

They quickly agreed to get clean and be my eager, live-in fuck toys for the rest of the evening. I washed them gently, one at a time, in the shower attached to my bedroom. Surprisingly, none of us tried to turn it into something sexual. Very few words were exchanged as I bathed them with a tender affection. They both watched as I ministered to the other, exhausted smiles on their faces. The clean, simple scent of orange body butter filled the air as I made sure every inch of them was well moisturized.

Of course, as soon as Emily was dry she threw herself onto my bed, legs spread wide and inviting. Rachael and I licked every inch of her before they crawled into a sixty nine and I fucked whatever hole seemed most interesting. I came deep in Emily's ass once they were worn out, thanks to a little more body butter. We tipped to the side and were all asleep before I softened enough to slip out of her.

We spent the next day unpacking them, because they wanted to try out their new bedroom. They, of course, wanted a thorough dicking before they want to bed, so they took turns riding me while getting their asses eaten on the bed where I'd raped Rachael the first time. I took a video of Emily eating my come from Rachael's ass before leaving them to get acquainted with their new home.

We quickly developed a game we called "Surprise!" Two of us would be fucking on the living room couch by the front door when the third came home. The goal was to see how quickly the third person could incorporate themself. Emily got the high score when she lubed up a finger in her car, burst in the front door while I was fucking Rachael doggy style, and immediately sank that finger into Rachael's ass. Rachael got so thoroughly fucked that evening that Emily had to sleep in my bed because Rachael needed time to recover and wouldn't let Emily into their bedroom.

My birthday rolled around the month after we moved in. They wanted to surprise me with a dirty video they made with the new camera they bought for me, but it was a wall-mounted wi-fi camera, and neither of them were very handy or technical. So they waited patiently, tongues in each other's mouths, hands inside loose robes, while I mounted it where it could see the bathtub in the bathroom they usually used. Once it was installed, I recorded our first all lesbian video. They insisted we go to my bedroom to give me my other present - their well-lubed asses, presented in matching black thongs. I synced my phone to the same upload location as the new camera, and, after uploading older footage and photos, our dirty home video collection was truly born.

Emily set Rachael up a week later for a rent raping. The first of the month fell on a day I had to work, while they were both off. I found them half-conscious on the couch when I got home, but Emily's exhaustion was just a ploy. She popped up from the couch smoothly and went to their room when she saw me, quickly returning to place a bottle of lube in my hand. Then she dropped to her knees, fished my cock from my pants and sucked me voraciously until I was rock hard. When I was ready to fuck something, she stood, kissed me on the cheek, and told me, "I'm gonna go pass out very naked and thoroughly fucked in your bed. Rachael's gonna pay the rent." She slapped her girlfriend on the ass and then headed to my bedroom whistling. Rachael whimpered and tried to crawl out from under me unless she was coming so hard she was paralyzed while I raped two loads into her ass. I carried her to my bed, and then made a video of Emily pounding herself with a sparkly purple dildo they'd purchased until I was hard enough to fuck her ass as well.

Rachael snored through most of it, which developed into a new game. Emily and I would wear Rachael out and then fuck on top of her to see how long we could go before she woke up. Of course, we played this game with every combination. One morning I pretended to sleep through them making out and fingering each other above my face for almost an hour, one eyelid cracked so I had a great view. They cut me off for two days for not playing the game right. It would have been three, but neither of them had the app on their phones for the butt plug I'd bought for them, and they wanted to play with it.

"So when do I get my date?" Emily asked a few weeks later as I was fucking Rachael from behind while she slurped at Emily's pussy. Rachael mumbled something, but Emily didn't let go of her girlfriend's hair to let her respond properly.

"Is there something you'd like to do?" I asked.

"Yes, I want food, live music, and I want to be dressed like a slutty princess."

"OK. Well, I can handle the first two, but the last one is on you." Rachael commented into Emily's pussy again, so I grabbed her hips and pounded her hard and fast until she came.

Emily released Rachael's hair so she could breathe. Once our busty girlfriend had recovered, Emily said, "On her back," to me. I flipped Rachael over, and Emily promptly sat on her face. I returned to fucking Rachael, and Emily shuddered when Rachael upped her efforts. We finalized the rest of the date details while Emily rode Rachael's face. I tangled my fingers with each of theirs, stabilizing our triangle. When Emily came hard enough to crumple on top of Rachael, I helped move her to the side before pouncing on Rachael, burying myself inside her, and clutching greedily at her tits.

datedsoul
datedsoul
106 Followers