Living with the Carters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got under the house and inspected the areas of main concern. The main part of the house looks well built while the additions clearly were jerry-built. You got ripped off."

Tyson scuffed a foot in the dirt. Joseph said, "Tyson, his two brothers and I built the extensions the summer before last."

Buck grinned. He said he would work out quantities of materials he needed to reinforce bearers and to replace the eight inadequate piles under the extension. He'd need hardware to bolt steel plates to affix the base of the extension to the main house more securely. Then he'd have to build an L-shaped retaining wall around the downhill side of the extension and up the far end where there had been erosion caused by water running under that part of the house in heavy rain because no interception drainage had been provided to run storm water clear of the extension.

"So we built a dud?"

"Nah and the inspectors obviously agree with that. The rooms are water-tight against wind and rain and the roofer did a good job. Much of the floors are not dead level but I'll attend to that when I run the big RSJ right through on this lower end of the house to provide rigidity to guarantee integrity of the entire structure against loadings."

"What loadings?"

"Everyone in every bedroom have sex at the same time can create a minor loading Tyson but well within the normal design of any dwelling. Heavy rock parting is another kind of loading but really I'm talking about abnormally high winds, any risk of landslides and the big one, we are in an active earthquake zone. I can work out the RSJ specs with three smaller street arms going back to be bolted into the central beam that is a sandwich of timber with a steel center if you wish. The council doesn't require it but it's your call."

"Would you do it if this were your house in this state?"

"Tyson I would know for four hundred bucks for that extra steel and hardware I'd sleep better at nights."

"Then do it pal. Here's the tractor coming. Charlie must be thinking about those beers."

CHAPTER 2

Buck had seen photos of Colette around the house so had some idea of what to expect, although none of them were recent photos. When Tyson and Janelle returned with her from Auckland Airport and her sister and grandparents had spilled from the house to greet the arrivals and had their reunion, Buck wandered out to say hello.

She looked up at him and smiled.

Buck was blown away thinking she looked more like a movie star than the older child of a backwater couple. He felt excited and yet disappointed. How on earth could he put this slender beauty to work crawling under a house with him yelling to move her ass?

Well he shouldn't jump to conclusions. Tyson was confident she would be a willing and useful helper.

Jacking up a ton or two of building above her and hauling in concrete on a makeshift sledge to tip around new piles in their holes? Somehow he didn't think so. She'd be prone to getting dirt into her hair, scrapes on her arms and buttocks and fingernails ripped.

"Oh hi Buck," Colette smiled as her mom introduced them. "Do I kiss you?"

"Er I guess so. I had a shower this morning and haven't been crawling under the house since then."

She looked at him curiously as she kissed him.

She smelt lovely, of hints of spices and jasmine and sandalwood and yes, a hint of musk.

"You are young to prefer Opium."

Colette looked surprised. She glanced at her mother who shook her head.

"So that's not a lucky guess?"

"No my ex-wife favored it, saying it was one of the few perfumes she could catch the fragrance on herself."

"I've found that too."

"Look you are beautiful, and beautifully groomed. I have no desire to have you pressured into assisting me with remedial construction work. I guess your parents have pressured you to become involved."

"Mom suggested yes, and dad typically of dad just said I'm to help you."

"There is no need. We can hire..."

"Get used to the idea of my being your sexy helper Buck. With the Carters of the Coromandels (the mountain range where they lived on the lower slopes), family comes first and I for one don't want to see the council placing a demolition order on our home. So just be a good boy and accept it."

"Boy?"

"Oh dear. I know I won't object if you call me girl at times. Oh mom said you were keen to sleep with me?"

Buck froze. Then he blurted, "Oh Jesus."

That changed nothing of course. They were all looking at him grinning, but Colette certainly wasn't grinning.

"Aroha, please help me," he called.

"Buck is a very nice young man Colette and he'd know he'll have to really impress you if he is to have any chance of sleeping with you. All I can say it will come to pass."

"Omigod Gran. You know that last bit is bullshit."

Hugging her Gran, Colette said, "You are a very wicked woman."

Everyone laughed and everyone relaxed apart from Buck who said he wanted to check the covering over the timber that had arrived the previous night.

"I understand your desire to run," Janelle called. "Be inside in ten minutes for coffee. You know you are not to work weekends. You'll also be required to show Colette how to adjust her hard hat and explain what she'll never to wear. She wants to go on an inspection tour to learn what's involved."

"That can wait till Monday."

"No boss, after coffee please," Colette called.

When they were having coffee Valerie called to say hi to her sister. Buck grinned thinking to himself her absence might have been contrived to allow him to make a clean hit on the older sister. Despite her bravado Colette would be unlikely to go for him. He was too negative at the moment to work out what alternatives did Colette have unless guys came out from town, hearing she was home.

After coffee he fitted her hardhat, but no problem. She'd already worked out how to adjust the fittings. She wore a long sleeved woolen shirt, although it was summer, to protect her against scrapes and her gauntlet gloves fitted her well and she wore a tightly bound scarf spun from Alpaca wool.

"Yeah okay apart from two things. Take this man's handkerchief to wipe dust from your face. Those female things will be next to useless. Also I must lace and tie your boots properly. The way you have them dirt will penetrate and you won't have your ankles properly supported."

"Yes sir, thank you sir. I do appreciate you taking proper care of me."

The inspection went like clockwork and Colette appeared to understand what they had to do. She suggested rather than dig out the eight non-standard piles that were each sitting on pre-poured concrete slabs why not dig alongside those piles, and drop in the new pile to rest on the slab and cut to exact length? Get that work inspected than then they could concrete in the new pile for says eight inches around the base?"

"Good idea baby. You're not just a pretty face. Want to shower with me?"

"No you cheeky man. I'll use mom and dad's shower; you use the other one."

Later Buck struck a bit of luck when chatting with Joseph. The women were in the kitchen and Tyson was outside preparing the barbecue. When Buck mentioned the 18-inch slabs placed to seat the piles, Joseph said they ran in the direction of the bearers.

"I should know because l placed them and then rammed dirt back around the piles."

That would save a lot of effort putting in new pads if the other one had ran at right angles to the beam.

Buck asked Joseph, "Why didn't the council know you guys had build the house and later built the extensions?"

"We applied for and received permission to have two caravans permanently parked on this site once we had the septic tank sewerage system built and approved. This site can't be seen from the road and so no nosey buggers had any idea what was going on here. But two months ago an aerial survey was done for the council to plot swimming pools to determine against records if any had been built without permits. Some smart-ass going over the mapping photographs noticed a house had been built on this site. I'm telling you, those council officers came down on us like a ton of bricks."

After dinner the others went inside to do the dishes and then watch TV, leaving Buck and Colette sitting alone drinking wine.

The wine was working. She giggled and said, "Why is it I have the feeling you are trying to seduce me?"

"The only screwing going on is in my head when twice every fifteen seconds I think about seducing you."

She giggled again and called him incorrigible.

He didn't reply and looked up at the stars and swatted a mosquito buzzing around his nose.

"Do you want to kiss me?"

He said he'd have to think about that. She sighed and said he was difficult to please and she may as well go inside and join people who wanted to talk.

She was lifting out of her chair but sat back with a thump when he said, "My difficulty is you are too good for me."

"That's ridiculous."

"Why? You have a university degree in tourism and will be on a big fat salary and rubbing shoulders with high-powered politicians and VIPs whereas I possess only low-level qualifications, work in the lowly considered construction business but at present am unemployed and could remain so for some months. Also I have been married."

"I see. The things you mentioned about me involve my business life. You made no mention of my need for male company, being entertained and being involved socially with other couples, doing exciting things at weekends, having quiet dinners at home listening to great music, showering together, well you have mentioned that, and then of course there's my big interest in sex. None of those things require a university degree or a big salary to partake in. I've always thought perhaps the best thing about sex is it's free."

"You think about sex?"

"Yes, like you, about twice every fifteen seconds."

They laughed.

There was silence.

"My mother likes men but she's told me you are a great prospect and just looking at you she tingles all over and she said I ought to grab you with both hands."

Buck chuckled and said he was really not that big and Colette spilt some of her wine she was laughing so much.

They went in to join the others watching a 20-20 cricket match New Zealand against Australia and next morning he went with Colette on a 5-hour tramp through bush and up to a very high peak from where the could look out over the Pacific Ocean close-by and then in the other direction across the Hauraki Gulf and metropolitan Auckland and beyond across farmland and forests to the Tasman Sea that separates New Zealand and Australia. Valerie arrived with her boyfriend and after dinner everyone watched a film on TV.

When Colette rose to leave for bed her family joked about her big workday in the morning. She kissed Buck goodnight with the same pleasantness and lack of intensity as she kissed family members but she only nodded to her sister's boyfriend. That nothing-special kiss suited Buck fine because he'd decided to back off from the basically cold-hearted although pleasant bitch. If she wanted sex from him she could go down on her knees for it. Well that would be a good start!

At midday next day during the lunch break, Aroha was watching TV and the young couple were finishing lunch outside at the barbecue dining table. Colette said quietly, "Have you decided you don't like me?"

"No and what gave you that idea?"

"You showed promising signs and then backed right off, telling me I was too good for you despite me indicating that was bullshit."

"Well if you want to be fucked pull you heavy pants down and we'll do it right now over this table."

"Fuck you," Colette said coldly but made no effort to ran away.

A minute later he said, "I apologize. My appalling comment was entirely unwarranted."

She said with indifference, "Apology accepted."

Under the house extension there was just enough room for Buck to use a motorized short-shaft auger to bore out the eight holes to almost two feet for new piles. He and Colette wore industrial-quality earmuffs and it was her job to scrape soil away from the existing pile and exposed the concrete pad at the base. While she was finishing that work Buck began marking the cut for the new piles to exact length and numbering them to avoid confusion.

Colette was scrapping debris off the pad down the last hole when he arrived with the new pile to measure it on the pad against the edge of the bearer and to allow a bit extra for angle and compression. She looked tired and her face was dirty and sweaty.

He said she was going well and she said thanks, that she was tired and aching.

As she turned away from the hole to empty her scoop Buck inched forward quickly and kissed her, landing mostly on her mouth. She dropped her scoop clear of the hole, pulled him back to her and in the restricted space did well to line him up and give him a proper kiss, hinting with just a touch of tongue.

He grinned and swatted her butt and said they'd have a rest before he began cutting the piles to size.

"I have a better idea," she yawned. "Join me in the shower and we'll have time for a nap before the others begin to arrive home."

"But what about Aroha?"

"We'll walk by close, hand-in-hand saying hi and Gran will just smile knowing hostilities are over and what comes next."

"Hostilities?"

"Yes my family has been concerned about your change in behavior since my arrival and asked why had I upset you or even insulted you."

"They think you're responsible? No way."

"I know and told them you had the so-called bridegroom jitters, that you were too nervous to touch me. Buck I'm not some virgin in white. I have engaged in sex since I turned nineteen and when I first arrived in Wellington I had up to four dates a week as men in my department and beyond moved in on the new bunny who sounded even more interesting because she hailed from the rugged Coromandels."

"Was I smitten in awe? I guess I had a suspicion but that's all."

"I think smitten was a very good term for it. Come on, finish marking that pile and let's take a nap."

"What is your definition of a nap?"

Colette smiled. "Something I love doing after being freshly fucked."

Buck jerked his head up in surprise and his helmet cushioned the impact as he hit the bearer just above him.

Colette was just finishing washing her hair when Buck arrived nude to enter the shower. Nicely timed. She grabbed his half-erect dick, smiled appreciatively and said, "A nice one."

It grew in her hand.

Giggling, Colette leaned against the wall of the shower, spread her feet and guided it in. Buck regarded it as tight, smooth and slippery and said staring at her without expression, "A beautiful cunt."

She gave a little cry and pulled him too her and kissed him passionately, placing a strain on Buck's back at that moment to try to keep his very enjoyable stroking at the same rhythm. But he was young and fit and his back didn't let him down.

"I'm not wearing a condom," he panted.

"My other men always have so it's okay and I'm protected."

"I'd like to fire right up your cunt."

"I want that too."

Buck squeezed her against his chest, feeling her firm and real handfuls of tits spreading and he bellowed into release and her mouth opened wide as she climaxed just a few seconds later.

They dried each other and she yawned. "Oooh I'll welcome this nap. I'll tell mom later we've done it and she'll move us into the guest room."

Valerie was back home because she'd dumped her boyfriend the previous evening after he'd attempted to call in his father to share her.

During dinner Janelle smiled happily and made the big announcement.

"I'm shifting Colette and Buck down to the main guest room because they are now an item."

Noises of approval ended with Valerie saying, "Oooh then I might visit you two some nights." Not to be outdone her mom said, "Not if I'm there first."

Horrified, Buck looked at Aroha and Tyson. She was quietly smiling and Tyson grinned and winked at him.

Buck groaned and sat with his head hanging in embarrassment.

* * *

When the tanned and very fit Colette returned to Wellington, Buck went with her. As soon as he was settled into a good job they planned to announce their wedding day.

Everything was happening for Buck. He and Colette were discovering they did share interests beyond screwing and she was surprised just how much Buck knew about politics and Government administration.

"Some one has to keep an eye on those bastards," was his explanation.

"If you could improve on that attitude, would you like me to suggest to Gerald that he arrange to have you appointed as an adviser to the Ministry of Housing and Construction? Advisers mostly hold their positions whenever there's a change of Government.

"And who's Gerald when he's home?"

"The Minister of Housing and Construction. He was one of my first boyfriends when I arrived here. In my naivety I was aware he was VIP but didn't know until later that he was a Government Minister and married with two young teens."

"I suppose that's politics."

"God darling, you are already talking like one of us."

Buck thought that was similar to what Tyson had told him at the airport when saying goodbye. Taking him into a hug Tyson had said, tears in his eyes, I'll miss you asshole. You really have become one of us, a stalwart in the Carter family."

Valerie had hugged him and whispered when was he going to fuck her again and her mom, tears gushing, had pulled him into her big bosom and said, "Now don't worry when you get Colette pregnant. In her final weeks I'll arrive to look after her and to become your surrogate lover."

Eh?

THE END

12