Living with the Luscious Sisters

Story Info
Time for a poor girl to become a Luscious sister.
5.2k words
4.44
11.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Time for a poor girl to become a Luscious sister

Author's note: This is a fun idea that occurred to me, based on the kind of bodily and attitude transformations that I really enjoy. The most bizarre thing is that, of all the stories I've ever written, this feels the most real - as if it could actually happen, something that says a surprising amount about our world. It's worth stressing, though, that this is not a sex story - if you enjoy people being physically transformed, this will appeal. If you want sex, steer clear - this one won't be for you.

Of course, although I'm speaking about the real world, any similarities to people alive or dead are entirely coincidental...

--

Living with the Luscious Sisters

There aren't many people so famous that everyone all over the world would recognise them. Footballers, pop stars and A-list actors would all make the list, of course, and sitting alongside them would of course be the Luscious Sisters.

The Luscious family wasn't totally unknown, of course - their late father was a respected showbiz lawyer, their mother a publicist extraordinaire. But their fame paled in comparison to that of the three Luscious sisters, Lexi, Lily and Lacey.

After Lexi Luscious' sex tape made the news, Laura Luscious used her clout in the world of entertainment to get her girls a reality TV show, Living with the Luscious Sisters. People would tune in to experience the Luscious life - their relationships and their lifestyles - and dream of it. And they got to know the girls in the process -although there were obvious familial similarities, with all of the girls having icy blonde hair and well-rounded bodies, even before their surgeries, everyone soon had their favourite Luscious. Everyone had views on Lexi after the sex tape, but they soon came to realise her soft side - if Laura was the brains of the operation, Lexi was its heart, and she always cared for her family. Lily, the middle child, was known for being creative yet reserved, and her authenticity won people round. Then there was Lacey, the fun and loud one, always playing pranks on her sisters and being ready with a shout of 'sisters forever!'

It was a pop-culture phenomenon - girls wanted to be them, and they copied the Luscious look to the best of their means. When Lily said that her ex-boyfriend was a dirty shrimp, shrimp became the word of the moment overnight. Whenever the girls wore an outfit, it was sold out in all the shops before the day was out. And, of course, whenever the girls got lip fillers, plumpers or even plastic surgery, a surprising number of fans would go out and copy the modifications.

Sure, there were detractors out there, but the family wasn't fussed by them - they knew that they were motivated by jealousy, plain and simple.

To be a Luscious was, in effect, to be royalty.

"So why," Laura Luscious fumed, "are the viewing figures declining?"

The girls sat in silence as their mother and manager paced around their home meeting room, an angry look on her face. When she was in this mood, there was no point contributing to the discussion unless they were deliberately spoken to.

"We're giving them what they want - what the fuck is wrong with them?"

It was Lexi who broke the sisterly silence: "You always say, mom, to bring it back to family when we're in trouble."

"We just need to show them some different," Lacey said, "something new, so they can fall in love with our family again."

Laura was thinking: "And what do you suggest, dears?"

"It's a shame that we don't have any long-lost relatives we feature on the show," said Lily. "It's like my art - you can't do the same thing all the time, or people look elsewhere, but you can't be too different."

"So we need the same, but different?" asked Lacey. "How does that work?"

Suddenly, Laura had a brainwave. It was an idea so incredible she couldn't believe it, but she just knew it would work.

"I think you've got it, girls. All the girls out there want to be a Luscious sister - let's give one of them the chance."

It was going to be ratings gold.

But first, to find the right girl...

***

"Fuck you, bitch!"

Whatever else you might say about her, Selena Crawford was not a subtle woman.

She was almost the living embodiment of 'born on the wrong side of the tracks', and it was an unspoken label that she wore with pride.

Selena marched through the streets, swagger in every step. She lived in the rough part of town, but she loved walking in the posh neighbourhood - there, although she had no money and no real power, she felt like she did. There, people looked at her like she was someone.

"Cross the road, that poor bitch is coming," they'd mutter under their breath. She heard it anyway, and she'd give them a glance of sheer disgust in response. She didn't care that they avoided her, no - they avoided her because she was someone, someone with a little bit of something over them, even if only for a moment.

When her mother was alive, she told her that. 'Selena,' she said, 'be someone that people want to be - make them jealous of you, or you'll go mad being jealous of them.'

And so, Selena carried that through life.

She was a natural beauty, although that beauty was tempered slightly by her roughness. She was a brunette, thin, her features stunning if harsh - fuck, she couldn't help that, not with the world she was from. You don't get many advantages on the poverty line, and she'd noticed more than once that everyone seemed to get old before their time there - a combination of vices and life stomping on you.

Her figure was thin, with small breasts and a flat butt. It used to be a sore spot - once, she heard this rich bitch call her the ironing board, and she kicked her head in in response. It felt good, taking this spoiled brat who cared so much about her looks and giving her a free nosejob with her fist - even now, the memory made her smile. Her temper had flared a little too much that day, a bit of envy over how good this girl looked, perhaps? Well, not again, not now.

Selena used to wear cheap clothes, jeans and baggy T-shirts to cover herself up, but she realised that she could own her looks, and she wouldn't let those snobs beat her down. Now, she dressed like one of them, and she knew they hated it - it pleased her.

She was marching around the rich neighbourhood, but everything seemed quieter than usual. The heiresses and snobs were normally out, walking and chatting, but today, they had all clustered quietly in groups. They had their phones in hand, but it was different - there was a different energy, a different vibe.

She was intrigued - she crawled closer, and peered over one of their shoulders.

It was a video by that old Luscious woman, the one who leaked her own daughter's sex tape. Selena listened, and was stunned by what she heard.

"Hello, Luscious fans - it's Laura here, and I've got some big big news for you. Our family is going to be growing, very soon indeed. No, not a baby, although I hope that one of the girls might make me a grandmother soon. For the moment, however, I've something just as exciting to announce - a competition. Everybody wants to be a Luscious, and today, one of you will have the chance to join our family."

The girls squealed with excitement. Selena looked at them, feeling a combination of pity and disgust for them. They'd been brainwashed by that stupid family, like so many others.

"If you win, you'll live a life of luxury. You'll be a Luscious until you die, and you'll live a life of wonders beyond your wildest dreams until then. You'll be one of my girls, treated like my own flesh and blood. And, if you're one of my girls, that also means you'll have three incredible sisters at your back."

Selena heard the familiar, vacant voices of the three Luscious sisters.

"We're looking for a new sister," Lily was chirpy.

"I always wanted a little sister," said Lacey.

"Won't it be fun to be a Luscious girl?" asked Lexi. "Please, make sure to join us!"

"But how do you enter this competition?" asked Laura. "It's nice and simple - just post a video online, telling us why you want to be part of our family - be the most lush you can be, and you're in with a chance. No shrimps here, everyone - just lots of Luscious love."

Then, the voices of the three girls again, speaking in unison like the blank robots Selena thought they were: "Stay Luscious!"

The message was over, and it seemed like every girl in the area was hit by some kind of hysteria. Where that had been calm, there was now nothing but people talking about the Luscious family, listing a load of claims to fame that Selena thought were nothing to be proud of. They were thrilled by the words that Laura had spoken, and Selena didn't get it - how could these people want to be one of those awful women?

It was too much, Selena thought - she hated all of these women, but she was feeling a particular kind of hatred at the moment. It was bubbling and bubbling as the activity went on around her, until she finally snapped.

"What the fuck is wrong with you all?"

A group of women turned to look at her.

"Are you all fucking stupid or something? Why do you want to be one of those braindead plastic fuckers, sleeping around and contributing absolutely nothing to the world? Don't you have any self-respect at all? Do you think so little of yourselves that you want to become part of that fucking machine?"

And on she went, ranting and raving about how much she hated the Luscious family and what they represented.

Some people listened, some people didn't.

And some people even recorded it...

***

It had worked better that Laura could have asked - the Luscious sisters were headline news overnight, and the family was all over social media. Twitter, Instagram, TikTok - you couldn't log onto a platform without seeing the Luscious girls.

There were so many girls out there, already sharing their audition tapes and pitches as to why they should join her family. Laura was thrilled by the attention the media and social media had afforded this competition, and the girls were happy with the attention it had offered them - they had tons of interviews lined up, talking about themselves and the kind of person they wanted to be their new sister.

Finding an attractive, nice girl to become a Luscious sister should have been easy, Laura thought, as she watched an identikit video by 'the next big influencer'.

So why, she wondered, was her attention focused on a different video entirely?

Laura watched it again - 'White trash girl SHREDS the Luscious sisters' - and her response kept bouncing about. She was unhappy to watch some poor upstart belittle her family, and belittle her girls, like they were losers who'd done nothing with their lives - she didn't know what she was talking about.

Then, she was thrilled - she scrolled down to the comments, and found that the legions of Luscious fans had leapt to her daughters' defence. Whatever this poor girl thought, it clearly wasn't a popular view, and social media wasn't shy about it.

But, most of all, she was feeling devious. Because, after she'd watched it for the first time, an idea had struck her, and it was proving impossible to shake off.

So many girls wanted to be a Luscious sister, and why would they not?

But picking one of them would surely be a bit cliche, right? And Laura Luscious was nothing if not cliche - she defined the forms, she didn't follow them.

It was the right call, she thought, and it was going to be must-watch TV.

Making a Luscious sister out of someone who despised them.

***

For a woman with Laura Luscious' connections, it was no trouble at all to track down Selena Crawford. Laura learned all about her background, and when she saw where the girl was from, she understood all the anger, all the venom about her girls.

It was jealousy, nothing more - she was lashing out because life had dealt her a bad hand.

Her luck was about to change, Laura thought.

For the older woman, what she was doing was right. More than that, it was a mercy for a girl like that. What was Laura Luscious, if not a kind heart?

Her phone pinged with a message: We've got her.

She smiled.

Sure, this would make the family a fortune once again, but more than that - it was going to be fun.

***

Selena's head was pounding as she came to, and she squeezed her ears furiously in an attempt to force the pain out. She went to rub them, only to find that she couldn't move her arms. She gradually realised that she was tied to a chair, her arms and legs both secured, and she was happy only that the effects of whatever they used to knock her out were wearing off.

It was all so sudden - she was just out walking, and before she knew it, two figures in black were pulling her into a van and she was out.

What was going to happen to her, she wondered? Was she going to be killed - or worse?

Her panic only increased with each moment, each unfamiliar sound.

And then, it all became surreal.

Because who walked in but Laura Luscious, wearing a powersuit that probably cost more than Selena's house and giant shades.

Fuck surreal, it was ludicrous.

"What the fuck?"

"That's not very ladylike, is it?" Laura smiled at her. "And certainly not very luscious."

Selena couldn't help but laugh - she didn't know what else to do.

"I must be fucking dreaming," she said. "What, I knocked my head and now I'm now I'm some kind of fucking nightmare, stuck here with some old bitch who thinks she's the talk of the town."

It was Laura's turn to laugh: "Well, dear, that's no way to speak to your mother, is it?"

"You're not my mother," Selena's tone was acid.

Laura smirked back at her: "Maybe, maybe not. Who was your mother, dear? You do know, don't you?"

Selena saw red, and tried to buck out of the chair to clock the posh bitch in front of her.

"Fuck you, bitch - I'm not afraid of you."

Laura grabbed a chair, and sat opposite her.

"You don't understand, my dear - I don't want you to be afraid of me. No, I want you to love me, and I know you will, once you've joined our family."

Selena looked disgusted, something that amused Laura.

"That's right, dear - you've won the competition. We're going to make you the next Luscious sister."

"You can fuck right off," Selena spat the words out. "That's not going to fucking happen, you understand. I don't want anything to do with you and your family of thick plastic sluts."

Laura was expecting this - she wanted to be hurt by the defiance, but she somehow found it amusing.

If only this naive girl knew what was going to come.

"Oh, come now, dear, that's no way to speak about your sisters."

Selena went to respond, but Laura raised her finger in a silencing motion, and the poor girl was surprised that she kept quiet in response.

"Yes, I understand. I've seen your video, your rant against me and my girls and my family and what you think we represent. But you're wrong, you see - you don't understand what it's like to be part of our family. To live life as a Luscious.

"You know, dear, I think I know where your words come from. It's a place of jealousy, a place of anger at having had so little for so long. I can understand that, of course I can. But don't you worry, dear - when you're a Luscious, you won't long for anything ever again."

Laura looked at Selena in all earnestness, hoping that those words would help nudge the poor girl along the road and make her a little more compliant. She seemed to think about it, if only for a moment, before her face resumed its customary scowl.

"You can fuck off, bitch - I'll never be one of you."

Laura Luscious rose to her feet, and replaced the chair.

"I won't claim I'm not a little disappointed by your attitude, Lena, but I'll forgive you for now - when you understand what I'm offering, you may not be quite so dismissive. Let me give you a little time to think it over."

"It's Selena," she was angry.

The posh woman only smiled in response.

Laura made a show of leaving, her power heels clicking on the floor, before they came to a halt. She turned back, a devilish grin on her face.

"Oh, before I forget, I can leave you here like this - you'll be bored out of your mind, and I'm not cruel, not towards my girls. Let me give you a little entertainment, something that might help clear things in your mind a little."

Selena noticed that Laura had some things in her hands - a pair of headphones, and a visor. She swore at Laura, calling her every name she could think of, and she tried to fight, but there was no way that the posh woman was going to be deterred. She won out - Selena could hear nothing and see nothing.

"If you're going to bore me into submission, you'll be waiting a long fucking time," she shouted, hoping that Laura was still there.

And then the show started, sounds and noises that were there in a flash, gone before she even realised what they were but not before her mind had absorbed them. It mainly seemed to be white noise, but she could make out images of the Luscious sisters. Lexi, Lily, Lacey, hanging out with each other, wearing expensive outfits, going to events - living the Luscious life.

She just about made out a voice, concealed behind the white noise, and it was speaking to her. Whispering messages to her, implanting them in her brain.

You love the Luscious family.

You love the Luscious sisters.

You want to be a Luscious sister.

You are a Luscious sister.

Selena did all she could to block out those thoughts and ideas - she screamed out loud: "I'm not a Luscious. I don't want to be a Luscious."

Yet, the more she was bombarded, the less convinced she seemed to be.

***

She had no idea how long she'd been out, or how long she'd be tied to that chair. But she felt someone removing the visor and the headphones, waking her up in the process.

Selena looked up, and she was unhappy to see that it was Laura. She wanted to smack her, but as she bucked, she realised that her arms were still secured to the chair.

"Morning there, sleepyhead," Laura's tone was bouncy, something that annoyed the poor girl no end, "how are you feeling?"

"Like I've been kidnapped by a psycho bitch," Selena spat the words out.

"Come now, Lena," Laura said, "you don't mean that. That's no way to speak to your mother, is it?"

Selena went to fire back, but something in her mind kept her in check. It was strange, she thought after the moment had passed, she'd never normally have missed a chance to have a go.

"So, what would you like to do today?" Laura asked. "Would you like to go out with your sisters?"

"I don't have any sisters," Selena said, less forcefully that she'd have liked.

Laura half-smiled, a little ruefulness on her lips.

"I don't think that's the right answer, Lena - you've got three incredible sisters." With a click of her fingers, a TV was wheeled into the screen. "Here, I'll leave you with this, see if it wakes you up a little bit, okay?"

After the posh woman left the room, the TV screen flickered to life. That familiar theme music played - it was an episode of Living with the Luscious Sisters, and Selena was forced to look forward, taking it in. She saw the title sequence, all of those familiar faces appearing. Lexi, Lily, Lacey, her sisters, having fun.

Wait a minute, what did she think there?

They weren't her sisters, were they?

Somehow, that thought felt wrong too, but she didn't know why.

What was happening to her?

She kept watching - it was all she could do - and she found herself getting quite into the show. It was fun, seeing those girls, having fun, living their best lives. Those girls, she thought - her sisters.

12