Living Works of Art Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

I hoped Samantha was letting him do that just for my benefit, to torment me. I don't know what she actually told him but her being jailbait could not have been it. Let it go, I told myself. It's too late for you, Pops. The time when you could influence the behavior of your daughter left around five or six years ago. I turned and left.

I hid nearby and ten minutes later Samantha left the bar. I was relieved to see that she was leaving alone. I was again amazed at how short her skirt was, too! It barely cleared her privates. I glanced in the bar and Mr. Garish Tie was still there, now without his jailbait sexpot. Thank goodness for small favors.

I grabbed a taxi and headed home. Maybe I'd read a good book? I had not yet read the latest Jack Reacher novel by Lee Child. Or maybe I would use my considerable computer skills to find another of Crissy's feature length porn movies? I was intrigued by the title "A Hard Night's Day." Crissy, really just my very own Susan twenty years earlier, was quite convincing in her roles. The woman had talent as an actress even without the sex. But the sex! Oh, the sex. What a babe!

So, Jack Reacher or Crissy? Lee Child's talent or Susan Hansen's remarkable talents? To pose the question is to answer it!

Carol or Susan? Now there's a real question. No need to answer it that night, though. Thank goodness for small favors.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers