Liz and Sue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue nodded.

"Welcome to my world!"

The next day, Liz had Sue wear her braces all day. They went on as soon as they showered. Once Liz was confident that she could get around, they got in her car and drove to a mall near the airport where Sue was forced to crutch around the mall as they went in and out of shops, Liz in her wheel chair and Sue wearing Liz's original set of braces.

On the way home, Sue's arms and shoulders ached and her hands were sore. Her leg's twitched painfully from not being used and from being in the braces. She didn't mind because her first full day of pretending in public that she was handicapped was thoroughly enjoyable. She loved the stares and the attention they got as a couple. The braces didn't come off until they got into bed and Sue was so turned on, she couldn't wait to get Liz cumming.

The feeling was mutual and Sue's first mini-orgasms started the moment they started caressing each other. Sue didn't cum; she exploded when Liz's lips touched her vagina for the first time. It was as intense as it was violent and it left Sue seeing stars and gasping for breath.

The woman Liz agreed to help first name was Angela. She was living in a room rehab center because she didn't want to go back to the home she and her husband once shared. Angela was waiting for a first floor apartment to be refurbished so she could move in there while she sued her husband for divorce and every cent she could get from him. He was a very successful stockbroker and was about to make Angela a wealthy woman. Liz set up appointments with Angela either before or her twice a day sessions and it gave Sue a chance to sit and watch what went on in the center.

As she sat there, the same feelings the first time came back. Between wearing Liz's old braces pretty much full time when they were in the house, she couldn't decide whether or not she wanted to be a double amputee or a paraplegic more. Sue liked wearing the braces and using a wheelchair but wondered what it would like to use one or more artificial limb.

The scary part was that she realized that if she were paralyzed or a double amputee, she would have to give up flying and would, like Liz need a car with hand controls. She might be able to give up flying, but wondered if a Porsche could be fitted with hand controls. It would, she thought, sort itself out. Right now, life was nearly perfect. She was living with a wonderful, beautiful paraplegic and could, whenever she wanted, pretend to be one.

The feelings began to play on her mind more frequently. Did she want to be paraplegic or double amputee or both? If the answer was double amputee, which limbs and how much did she want removed. The daydreams were every day, almost all the time. The other day dream was how would it happen - car or plane accident? How much would it hurt?

Sue was sitting at a stoplight in her 911 Turbo on the way to get some groceries at Central Market that would eventually become dinner. The lights had to go through their sequence and she was the first in the left turn lane. Sue heard her phone ring and as she was reaching for the dash to accept the call on the hand's free phone system, she heard the screeching of tires. The noise was much louder than what would be made by a car. Sue looked up just in time to see the front of a tractor-trailer's front wheels turned and the locked up tires smoking. She nailed the throttle just as the truck hit the front of the car.

She remembered the crunching of metal as the airbag exploded in her face and glass flying all over the place as the window caved in then not much else.

To be continued...

12