Liz Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if she wanted you to swallow my piss or hers or Aurya's?" I asked out of sheer curiosity.

"I'd lap that amber nectar up like it was the best white wine in the world and swallow it up with pride," Ryan grinned at this thought while eating his falafel.

"What if she wanted you to bend over in a pretty sundress and let a dozen men use your tight backdoor?" Aurya pushed the envelope a little more.

"I'd just ask for plenty of lube and I would hope that she understood me not doing ass-to-mouth. That's one of the few things that would be too much for me. Very few things. Well, not unless my bunghole was thoroughly cleaned out earlier, of course. Then I'd suck like nobody's business," Ryan admitted to us all.

"Smart man. Both for having limits and for knowing the way around them. I don't want you feeling that you have to do things that sicken you and make you worry about your health or actually harm you in some way. It's okay to have self-respect and insist that your Mistress take excellent care of her slave. That's part of a Domme's job, just as it's the slut boi's job to speak up if things go too far past his limits," Liz praised her fiance, being pleased that he had a backbone, too, as well as other useful parts of him.

We had made short work of the delicious supper by now, and were each on our fourth or fifth shot of tequila for the night, so things just got wilder from there. It was inevitable that Liz would plant her fine pussy around my cock while still in that chair, taking me as far inside her body as she could allow it. For Liz, it was the most natural thing in the world, as she was my cum slut now and forever, to welcome every last thrust inside her cunt as if it were the best thing since sliced bread. Her body was on fire and her skin smelled perfectly like wild, raunchy sex.

"Oh, damn, girl, you know what you do to me!" I groaned as I felt Liz wrap herself around me and shove her wonderful tits in my face.

"Damn straight, honey, and you know what you do to me, too!" Liz moaned as I put my hands eagerly on her ass.

"God, girl! Knowing that you're my cum slut is one thing, but this is an outstanding reminder of the fact!" I declared as Liz rode me, her kisses peppering my face with the ardor of her lust and affection for me.

"Hey, papi, it's what I do best!" Liz stated, even as she egged Ryan on to fuck Aurya now.

"Yes, take me, Ryan! Do it!" Aurya urged Ryan to plow her.

Ryan soon pinned Aurya to the kitchen floor, of all places, pushing his cock into her very wet slit as she used her hips to welcome it. He became a wild man, far more than the subdued, subservient version of him that I had witnessed most of the evening. Liz and I both grinned as we saw this before focusing back on our own pleasure, in her case rising from the chair to bend over and let me take her from behind again. She knew how much I admired her fantastic ass and loved to view her plump booty as I drove deeper inside her slippery twat.

"You really love to fuck me hard from behind, don't you? You crave this culo! It's yours, remember? It's yours, whenever you want it, on tap and ready, just as my dripping wet pussy is always ready to take you inside me. Whatever you want, when you want it, papi! Whatever it takes to please and satisfy you!" Liz pushed back desperately at me with her lovely, curvy hips, taking me as far inside her body as I could go.

I pulled out and bottomed out inside Liz repeatedly, taking her luscious snatch with my hard, thick cock on each stroke. I furiously retook her twat with each shove and she responded by screaming my name several times over, making it obvious that she craved just such a rough romp now. I slapped her delicious Latin booty as I drove now, having let her control the pace at first. Liz cussed, swore, and best of all, curled her toes yet again as I pounded her slit within an inch of her life. She always seemed especially proud of her ass and its effect on me.

"Wow, baby ... you've never changed ... you're still every bit the wild, wanton cutie that you were when we dated and we both fucked around on each other! Then again, we're still fucking around. We're just not even trying to hide it anymore," I praised Liz, knowing that she would take it exactly in the spirit in which I said it.

"Why mess with a good thing, right, dear?" Aurya declared, even as she took in another hard thrust from Ryan.

"You got that right, babe!" I shouted as I rammed Liz even harder, making her squirm and shiver as she creamed herself on my kitchen table.

"Um ... some of that might have gotten into the hummus, sorry," Liz apologized.

"Yeah, well, some of the hummus probably got on your belly, too. Don't be sorry. For all I know, it could add another wonderful flavor to the mix," I chuckled as I began fingering her bunghole and she really lost all self-control.

"Ahhhhh ... Dios mio!" she shouted in Spanish, so absorbed with her personal ecstasy that she switched to her native tongue.

"Baby, here it comes!" I warned Liz, as her sloppy, soaked twat coated my cock and caressed it so well that I couldn't help but spill my hot jizz inside her.

Right then, Aurya screamed her own orgasm, evidently triggered at least in part by me cumming inside Liz and making my ex-girlfriend squirt so well. Then again, Ryan was no slouch and he certainly did his level best to satisfy her, so obviously he deserved most of the credit for my wife's wild time. She climaxed even more once Liz's fiance spent himself in her cunt, filling her up with his spunk. Now both women had creampies and they proudly displayed to both of us, prompting me to take screenshots with my phone.

"I think that it's safe to say that we're full-on swingers now, wouldn't you agree?" I high-fived Ryan before giving both ladies a French kiss that left no doubt of my affections toward them.

"What about Ryan's kiss? Doesn't my fiance get one?" Liz pouted, so I planted a lip lock on the other man in the room and was pleasantly surprised at how good a kisser he was.

"Now, your turn, buddy. Kiss both ladies like they deserve. Then they can kiss each other, too. Oh, but one caveat. Kiss not those lips. Kiss the lower ones. Between their thighs," I instructed Ryan, who crawled over to each lady and parted their legs just enough to dart his tongue inside them.

"Mind if I kiss the other lips now?" Ryan asked me.

"Go ahead. I just wanted to see you taste some jizz and snowball the ladies," I smiled, slapping him on the tush to prod him.

Ryan took his time with Aurya, mostly to show her what he could do, before Liz lost patience for a second and gave him a steamy French kiss that made him lose his wind. She then planted another kiss herself on Aurya, clearly making up for that interruption. My wife definitely took it in stride, even as I slipped both women some more tongue myself. As Ryan recovered his breath, I pushed his face down to his wife's snatch.

"Lick it up, first from your fiancee and then from my wife. Just stick to the outside. Leave enough inside to knock the ladies up," I ordered him to eat those creampies, causing him to grow semi-hard again to my shock.

"Well, it's clear that someone really is a cuck at heart, aren't you, boi? Nothing wrong with that. You'll still get plenty of strange, from Aurya and others, trust me on that. Just don't forget your place, laddy. It's alright to be what you are, as long as you own it. I'm a rake and a switch. I own that. Liz is a cum slut, a hot wife, and a bit of a switch, too, I think. She owns it. Aurya is an all-out subbie slut wife, aren't you, babe? She owns that as well. That's the key. Own it. Flaunt it. Stand up for it, for your right to be it," I said before realizing what I did, "sorry, didn't mean to lecture."

"Oh, no, I love it when you pontificate!" Aurya told me, "and yes, I'm a completely subbie slut wife, that's true! Liz is ... well, Liz. A pampered princess and a dyed-in-the-wool, bisexual cum whore hot wife, with all that entails! And you're definitely my owner, my Master, until the day that I die."

"You guys really do have my number, don't you? No secrets, right? All for one, one for all, let's all make a pact to hide nothing from each other, from fantasies to hurt feelings to worries. Deal?" Liz encouraged us as she put out her hands.

I was first to top her hands with mine, followed by Aurya and Ryan shortly afterward.

"Go, team! Now, how about some more tequila with dessert?" I invited the others.

"Okay, but in the spirit of this openness and candor, word of warning ... I'm a goofy drunk," Ryan told us all.

"Now, this I gotta see!" I laughed, the others joining us as Aurya rushed to set out some baklava, coffee, and more tequila.

That no one bothered to clean up the hummus from Liz's belly yet or dump the rest of the hummus that had her lady juices in it was a prime example of the new way of life. That was also true of the fact that no one did much about the juices dripping from my cock and Ryan's or the rest of the creampies that he didn't clean up with his tongue. Best of all, the night was still young enough and we were drunk enough that anything else could happen, anything at all.

12