Liz Late Blooming SlutWhore (Redux)

Story Info
Fit university professor makes up for her lost slut time
5k words
4.18
11.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubertb
hubertb
3 Followers

Names have been changed to protect our anonymity. I have added some comments in [square braces] and fixed some spellings but mostly it is word for word the WhatsApp conversations.

I posted this conversation a while ago and a few people commented on not liking the formatting of the messaging chats, I'm re-posting now with better formatting. I hope you like it...

Sometimes new experiences lead on to more new experiences and, in that moment, peoples whole lives are changed. Once the genie is out of the bottle...


Sunday 19:00:

"Hi Dave"

"Hey Liz"

"Just want to say thanks for an amazing weekend."

"No problem, I had 'the time' too"

"No, I don't mean like 'normal' amazing"

"??"

"It was literally amazing. I didn't think it was possible"

"It was good alright. I think we are well compatible in the bedroom šŸ˜€"

"I agree. To say the least"

"Thank you"

"I mean, the thing that I though was the worst thing that could ever happen turned out to be the best thing"

"I was completely wrong. Makes me wonder what else I have been wrong about all this stupid time"

"šŸ˜˜"

"šŸ˜˜"

"You invited yourself over, got me drunk, kissed me, got me all hot and I let you talk me into anal sex - and it was amazing."

"Best orgasm I've ever had"

"Like actual best ever - in my entire life"

"Hey no problem. My pleasure too right šŸ˜€.

Lots of girls say that it is more intense"

"I've been asking myself, how could I be so wrong all this time. And why they don't tell you about it. They should tell every girl that it can be like that. There should be a law"

"I wish they would šŸ˜€"

"HaHa. I bet you do"

"I've been feeling so dirty and slutty since you left this morning"

"Oh"

"Usually when I feel like this I am also ashamed and sad. But the sex was just so amazing that I am like proud of it or something"

"like, bring it on - I'm a slut now!"

"An anal slut"

"Ya. What he said"

"So"

"Is it OK if I drive over there to you next weekend?"

"Ya definitely"

"I want to do it again"

"Basically, you can do whatever you want with me"

"with me, to me, on me, in me, anything goes, whatever you want"

"I'm in your hands"

"I'm your slut"

"WHATEVER YOU WANT"

"ANYTHING"

"OK. Come down here on Friday after work".

"I won't let you down"

"šŸ˜˜"

"šŸ˜˜"


Monday 18:00

"Hi Dave"

"OK. I think I'm like a different person or something since you-know-what happened"

"you mean the best ever anal orgasm"

"Ya, that"

"After work I went to the store and then the park. I think guys were looking at me differently"

"What were you wearing"

"A summer dress"

"Sounds nice, I bet guys were looking at you"

"The point is they don't usually look at me like that. Maybe I was looking at them differently too"

"I liked the attention"

"Guys can pick up on that, for sure"


Monday 20:00

"Hi again. I have a question."

"Sure go ahead"

"I bumped into my neighbor on the stairs a while ago"

"Still wearing your summer dress"

"Yea"

"I bet he was looking"

"Same dress. I went for a walk around the park again. I liked how people looked at me. I met him on the way back. You are right he was looking"

"How did that make you feel"

"Well yes. it made me feel like a slut. I wanted to feel like that and I liked feeling it."

"All I can think of today is how I like to feel slutty"

"Its like a new hobby or something"

"I'm a woman and I'm not ashamed"

"I think I must have been repressed before"

"I am learning new things about my body at age 37. Can you believe it"

"I can believe it"

"I can't believe I am going to ask this"

"There is no way to say it except straight out"

"Go ahead. Ask me anything"

"My neighbor, Kev, invited me in for a coffee"

"OK"

"I've known him 4 years and he never did that before"

"He just somehow picked up on whatever is going on with me now"

"I bet"

"I went into his apartment. We had a glass of wine. He seemed to have forgotten about the coffee šŸ˜€"

"After the walk around the park, and the attention, I was wet"

"I was sitting on his sofa - wet. He didn't know that. At least I think he didn't. How could he?"

"Anyway. He made a pass"

"Ah. I see. What did you do"

"I didn't do anything. I said I'd be back in a minute"

"That was about 3 minutes ago"

"OK"

"So do you want to do it"

"Yes"

"But I don't want to mess up next weekend for us"

"OK. You are asking for my permission to screw your neighbor"

"Yes"

"I can't believe I'm typing these things. Its humiliating. But yes I'm asking"

"Let me think"

"I told you I'm YOURS. After last weekend I don't want to do anything to piss you off. Or mess up next weekend"

"OK. Let me think"

"If you say no, that is fine I'll wait"

"Do you like having to ask"

"What?"

"Oh fuck. I didn't think of that. But yes you are right. I can't sit straight since I asked."

"I think the humiliation is part of it. You are getting off on humiliating yourself"

šŸ¤Æ

"OK. Here is the deal. You can screw your neighbor

"But not in the ass, that is mine, only vag"

"and face, if you like"

"Ok. Deal"

"And, by the way, since you are a slut now, if other guys proposition you, you have to ask me every time. This convo is not a free pass to screw any and every guy"

"OK. I understand. Thanks"

"Tell him I want a picture of his cock in you as well"

"One where I can see your face, and your body and his cock inside you"

"You fucking asshole"

"You said you were my slut"

"My slut, my rules"

"OK"

"I understand the deal"


šŸ“ø

šŸ“ø

šŸ“ø

"You did it. I see"

"Yes"

"How do you feel"

"Dirty"

"Fantastically dirty"

"šŸ™‚"

"Did he make you cum"

"Yes"

"He is not as big as you"

"Or as good with his hands"

"But thinking about last weekend and the rules you just laid down tipped me over the edge"

"HaHa"

"You are a dirty slut"

"Thank you"

"Now I am going to have a shower and probably make myself cum again"


Tuesday 13:10

"Hi Dave"

"Hey"

"On ur lunch break?"

"Yea"

"Whats up?"

"There is something I didn't tell you about the thing with Kev yesterday"

"Go on"

"I don't want it to cause a problem. So I want to tell you to clear the air"

"OK. Go on"

"I know you said not to, but the thing is, Kev, well, he kinda fucked me in the ass"

"I know you said not to let him, but I didn't let him. He just did it"

"I told him before we started that he could only have vag and face, and he agreed"

"Afterwards he said that he saw my 'back entrance' and he could tell that I had taken it in the ass recently and thinking about that drove him wild so he couldn't stop himself."

"I see"

"And you think this is OK"

"No"

"Please, don't be angry"

"But I am angry. Don't you think I should be angry"

"Yes. But he just did it, he didn't ask"

"You say you didn't let him, that he just did it. But you took it. Didn't you? You had to take it?"

"Unless you are saying he raped you? Should we go to the police?"

"No"

"Did he cum in your ass?"

"Did he?"

"Yes"

"I'm sorry"

"So you took it from him. Its not like it was in there for a second then you stopped him"

"How long did he last?"

"A minute, two minutes?"

"Less or more?"

"More probably. I'm sorry"

"and you didn't stop him"

"You let him plow your ass for several minutes or more and let him pump his dirty filthy seed up into your ass."

"I'm sorry. In the heat of the moment, I just... Please don't be angry"


"Are u there?"

"Sorry. I was crying"

"Please don't be angry"

"There will be a forfeit"

"OK. Thank you. I'll do anything"

"It won't happen again"

"Did you do it on purpose"

"What?"

"Did you do it on purpose to make me angry?"

"I think you did it to draw out your own humiliation in this conversation. Is it true?"

"No"

"I don't think so"

"Ya right"

"Oh. Fuck"

"Maybe"

"Did you like how I described him plowing and pumping you"

"No"

"Are you wet now"

"Yes"

"I see"

"Pussy doesn't lie"

"Send me a picture of your 'entrance'. I want to see what made Kev go so wild"

"Turn on the flash so there is full detail. Do it now while ur in ur conservative university work clothes. Do it in ur office bathroom"


šŸ“ø

"I can see his point of view"

"Looks like a used slutty asshole"

"šŸ˜³šŸ˜Š"

"A porn star entrance"

"šŸ˜³šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š"

"An amateur porn star"

"Fucked by big cocks"

"šŸ˜³šŸ˜˜"


Tuesday 17:30

"Hi Liz"

"Hey Dave"

"Finished work early?"

"Yup"

"At the park again?"

"No. Today is a beach day"

"Fuck. Should have known"

"It is nice weather"

"What you wearing today then?"

"Hot pants and crop top"

"Wow. Sounds slutty"

"šŸ˜Š"

"You are a fricking university professor. What about your students?"

"Fuck you. Fuck my students."

"I've been going to the gym 10 hours a week for 20 years"

"I decided to show my body"

"You are always telling me I have an amazing body for my age"

"Now I'm enjoying showing it"

"You do have an amazing body for any age"

"You are in better shape than girls 20 years younger"

"Thank you"

"šŸ“ø"

"Holy shit. Abs out. Wow"

"You are way beyond stopping traffic"

"There is going to be a pileup"

"Should come with a health warning"

"šŸ˜˜"

"šŸ˜˜"


Tuesday 22:00

"Hey"

"Hey, whats up?"

"Back home"

"How was the reaction to your outfit"

"I liked it"

"Cat calls"

"Ya. Some"

"I met 2 of my students"

"Really? Male or females?"

"A couple"

"How was that?"

"Their eyes were out on sticks. Couldn't believe what they were seeing!"

"I bet"

"Did they invite you back for 'coffee'?"

"No"

"But I did meet a guy in a bar afterwards. He asked for my number"

"I gave it to him"

"OK. Well you know the rules"

"Yes. I know"

"Go on, what do u know?"

"Tell me the rules"

"If I want to get all slutty for him I have to ask you first"

"Yes you do"

"Do you know why?"

"What?"

"Why are those the rules?"

"Why?"

"Because you are mine"

"And because asking makes you feel even more slutty"

"Makes you enjoy it even more"

"šŸ˜Š"


WEDNESDAY 19:00

"Is it OK if I have sex"

"Who with?"

"A guy"

"Met in the gym"

"He was looking at me"

"He caught me looking at him"

"Then we got talking"

"Where are you?"

"At home. In the bedroom"

"Where is he?"

"He is in my living room drinking wine"

"Really. You are taking for granted that I will say yes"

"What is the point of asking"

"No. Its not like that. He will go if I ask him to. If you say no"

"What are you wearing"

"Gym stuff"

"Slutty gym stuff???"

"Ya. I suppose"

"OK. Do it. Same rules. Be your best slut"

"Thank you"

"I want a video this time"

"Same rules as before, face, body, PIV"

"And I want to see a before and after of your asshole to prove that you are not breaking the rules.


"šŸ“ø"


"šŸŽ„"

"šŸŽ„"

"šŸŽ„"


"I'm a happy slut"

"šŸ“ø"


Thursday 07:00

"He stayed the night"

"Do I have to ask again if he wants to fuck me again"

"Of course"

"Can I"

"No"

"Did you let him fuck you more than once last night"

"No he passed out"

"We only did it once"

"I would have asked. I promise"

"OK. I believe you"

"I actually do believe you"

"I think you like to discuss your sluttines"

"Adds to your excitement and humiliation"

"I think you would have asked"

"I think you are right"

"Is he gone"

"Ya. Just left"

"We didn't do it"

"I let him jerk off on my tits while I rubbed one out"

"šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø"

"That is pretty slutty"

"I think also against the rules. By the way"

"Don't think I didn't notice"

"Worthy of punishment"

"Well that's OK because I have decided on your forfeit. To make up for Kev and now more recent transgressions"

"OK"

"I'm a little scared"

"and excited"

"Is it dirty?"

"Will I be humiliated and degraded in some sexual way?"

"If that is your expectation I think you wont be disappointed"

"Oh shit"

"Tell me. What is better than a slut?"

"I don't know. I'm enjoying being a slut"

"What is sluttier than a slut?"

"I don't know"

"Yes you do"

"No"

"Please No"

"Absolutely no way"

"I can't do that"

"La Puta"

"You know you are ready"

"Think about it. You have had more sex this week than all of last year probably"

"Yes. I suppose that is true"

"and better sex?"

"Yes"

"the sluttier the better?"

"Yes"

"you are ready to whore yourself out?"

"No. I can't do that"

"You can't make me"

"Please don't ask me to do that"

"Its too early in the morning for this"

"Too early in the morning? Its not even 8am and a stranger has already cum on your tits while you gave a masturbation performance for him!"

"šŸ™‰"

"Shut up"

"I'm not ready"

"You basically are doing it already"

"The guy next door. The guy from the gym"

"Your ex's best friend" [that's me]

"The guy in the bar - soon"

"Its not the same"

"Yes. That's right"

"Its sluttier"

"dirtier"

"More degrading"

"More humiliating"

"More compromising"

"Everything you want"

"šŸ¤Æ"

"Please don't make me"

"Plus the rules are different"

"How different"

"When you are doing it for money I won't make any rules about what you can and can't do. Its your right to sell your body how you want"

"WTF"

"šŸ™ƒ"

"What have you on today?"

"What?"

"What is in the calendar? Meetings? Lectures? Calls?"

"Just prep for new academic year"

"Cancel it, call in sick"

"First day of your new profession - the oldest profession"

"I actually do feel sick"

"Great. Call in, tell them you can't come in today"

"No wait"

"I need a minute to think about it"

"It is a forfeit by the way. So you have to do it, at least once. If not today then next weekend when you are here with me"

"At least if you want to continue with me, you have to"

"Oh boy"

"Ready?"


"I vomited"

"šŸ¤®"

"Have to go to clean myself up"


"I'm back"

"Ready?"

"Absolutely not ready"

"So message the guy from the bar. Tell him 100 for vag or 200 for anal. Tell him you are only free until 11:00. So he has to decide quickly"

"Can't believe I am even thinking of doing this"

"Don't give me that"

"I can tell - you are 100% on-board already"

"Try 50%"

"At best"

"51% I think šŸ™‚"

"Good enough!"


"I messaged him"

"I'm shaking"

"Lets see what he says"

"OMG. He is typing"

"He says he is going to the ATM"

"Oh fuck"

"fuck. fuck. fuck."

"NOOOOO"

"Does this mean I'm going to be a whore?"

"No I can't"

"Make it stop"

"He says he has to catch a flight at 11:00 so wants to come here for 8:30"

"Send him ur address"

"What should I wear?"

"Something slutty"


"I'm a whore"

"I'm up 200 bucks"

"Down something... not sure what"

"You dirty, slutty, anal whore"

"I know"

"I feel amazingly slutty"

"Was he gentlemanly"

"Ya. Considering he was fucking my whore ass, he was pretty gentlemanly"

"šŸ˜³"

"I didn't cum"

"I think, for a whore, its normal not to cum every time"

"It is work after all"

"Ya good point. I was close though"

"Better get down the bank, open a savings account"

"Good idea"

"Wear something slutty"

"Naturally šŸ™‚"


"Are you back from the bank?"

"Yup. Just back. Good idea to bank it"

"Ya that account balance is like your slutometer now!"

"whore-o-meter even"

"šŸ˜³šŸ˜Š"

"I've made a profile for you on this website"

"šŸ”—"

"WTF"

"Is this real?"

"NO WAY. I didn't agree to this"

"WHAT THE FUCK. DAVE"

"This is too much"

"TAKE IT DOWN NOW"

"Its only for today"

"You can see my face"

"What if my boss or colleagues see it"

"The picture is not that clear... I've pixilated your eyes"

"They will not be certain it is you"

"Anyway, you were slutting around town in your summer dress and crop top and hot pants like a 17 year old hoping they would notice you are a such a slut bitch in heat"

"I suppose"

"There have been 4 messages already"

"What?"

"Your slut-whore diary is filling up for the day"

"How many do I have to do?"

"For the forfeit?"

"We'll see how it goes. 3 or 4 maybe"

"3 in one day?????"

"At least"

"Are you all cleaned up. Ready to go again?"

"I suppose I'm ready as I'll ever be"

"You are actually pimping me out"

"Yes I am"

"Do you like that"

"I'm not sure 'like' is the right work"

"But my pussy is wet as can be right now"

"Pussy says YES"

"Your next guy is in 30 mins"

"Same price as last one. OK?"

"You promise to take that profile down after the forfeit?"

hubertb
hubertb
3 Followers
12