Liz, Undone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz reached up and dragged the other strap down her arm, leaving her breasts fully exposed as she looked up at me expectantly. "You know what to do," and she reached for my waist, unbuttoning my jeans and dragging them down my thighs, my hard cock flopping forward onto her cheek, painting it with some of the precum which now coated the overstimulated head. She wrapped a hand around the base and guided my cock to her lips, sliding the head quickly into her waiting mouth. She slid her lips down until I hit the back of her throat, backed off, then plunged forward again, gagging herself just a bit.

At that, I grabbed her by the hair, pulled her off me and moved my hips side to side to drag my cock over her lips and protruding tongue. "We'll finish that later. Now use that tongue like the slut you are and lick my ass."

Liz replied, "Yes, sir," in her best submissive voice, but the smile in her eyes betrayed her excitement. I had been surprised when she did that the first time, unbidden, but routinely made that part of our play now. I turned, presenting my ass to her and she reached to spread my cheeks.

Bending slightly, I reached and put my hand on the back of her head, pulling her face to me. I felt her extend her wet appendage to my anus and lightly probe and lick around it. She reached through my legs and started to stroke my cock, still slippery with her saliva. I felt her tongue start to push, then thrust at my puckered hole, trying to fuck me with it.

After thirty seconds or so, I started to feel the first stirrings in my nuts and knew it was time to move things along. I heard a slight whimper as I pulled Liz away from my ass and turned to her. Grasping her shoulders, I pulled her to her feet and spun her to face the sink.

I grabbed her neck and pushed her head forward, bending her at the waist. She braced her hands on the edge of the sink, spreading her legs shoulder width, knowing what was coming. We locked eyes in the mirror as I reached down and grasped the hem of her dress, raising it up and flipping it over her back, fully exposing her cute, tight ass to me. I sank to my knees, reached and spread her cheeks.

Briefly admiring the exposed base of her toy, I leaned in to lick her from her clit to her opening and back. Twice. Her moans were increasing in volume and she let out a muffled squeal each time I reached her clit. I stopped to suck one side of her labia fully into my mouth before biting down lightly while tapping on the plug in her ass.

Her arousal was getting beyond her ability to maintain volume control, so I was going to have to take appropriate action soon. I took the other labia into my mouth and repeated the assault. Yes, this was definitely going to get us in trouble if I didn't do something.

I released her from my teeth, stood and reached to put my hand over her mouth, temporarily quieting her as she bit down on me. I bent my knees slightly and grasped my raging cock to guide it to her dripping cunt. Rubbing the tip up and down her slit to wet it in her juices, I found her opening and pushed forward into the buttery tightness, fully seating myself in her in a long stroke, eliciting a muffled moan through her teeth, which still bit into my finger. As I started slowly sliding in and out of her clinging pussy, I reached with my free hand and found Liz's nipple again. I began rolling and tugging on it as I slowly fucked in and out of her sex. As her moans again increased in volume, I pulled my hands from her and pushed her down so her breasts now rested on the sink. I looked down and could see the base of the toy protruding from her ass.

I stopped thrusting and her moans subsided. Then I reached to the toy, grasped the t-shaped base and pulled firmly. As it reached the widest part, stretching her ass to the max, she moaned again from deep in her belly. I could feel her cunt clamp down on me hard.

Then I pushed it back in fully, withdrawing my hips at the same time until my cock almost exited her grasping pussy. I pushed back in and pulled the plug again, hesitating as it stretched her to the max. Her moan again peaked and it was time.

I pulled on it and the plug practically shot from her spasming ass. With my cock still buried in her pulsing cunt, she raised up and met my eyes in the mirror. I pumped into her twice more and her eyes closed and lips parted. Another low moan escaped. I reached around and brushed the plug on her lips and her eyes popped open, brows raised. "Open wide, slut."

A small smile crept up on her lips as she replied, "Yes, sir." She parted her lips as I slid the plug, fresh from her ass and coated in the coconut oil I had provided, onto her eager tongue. "Bite down on the neck, whore. That should keep your slut moans from getting the cops called on us." Liz's eyes practically danced with excitement as I saw her jaw clench.

She continued to look into my eyes in the reflection as I pulled out of her and reached down to line up with her now vacant asshole, still slick with coconut oil. Combined with her juices still coating my rock-hard cock, I was sure she was ready for me. I saw her star wink as my cock made contact. As I pushed, the head slid in easily and I looked to the mirror again. Her face dropped and I could hear the now muffled moans in her throat. I slowly pushed into her ass, removing my hand from her hip and reaching for her throat.

I grasped her lightly under her chin and pulled her upright so that she was resting her weight with her hands on the sink again. I continued to push until my hips met her ass cheeks, fully seated in her rectum. Then pushed a little deeper. Her moans increased in intensity and I could see her tongue working around the plug in her mouth.

I held myself there for a few moments until her eyes opened and met mine. Then I pulled my hips back until just the tip remained in her, before pushing forward to the hilt once more. Liz leaned her torso forward, pressing her throat harder into my hand, increasing the pressure there but not quite choking herself. "You like that don't you, slut? Being choked."

Her eyes opened and smiled desperately. Her hips started grinding and she slowly started to fuck me with her ass as I stayed immobile, letting her do all the work. I reached around her hip and under her dress, searching for her clit. She was ready.

I circled her nub several times, then grabbed it lightly between my fingers and started to jack it off like a cock. In seconds, she started to cum like a fountain, squirting on my hand and her already coated thighs. She slammed her ass back into me several times before she froze.

Her head snapped back as a muffled scream escaped her lungs and around the toy clenched in her teeth. Liz's knees started to shake and I slid my hand further down her slit, inserting two fingers into her cunt. She gasped at the intrusion, but it locked her knees and raised her up on her toes. And gave me a better grip to hold her upright. Such a nice guy...

As she regained her composure, I started to stroke my cock into her tight ass with more urgency, pounding into her ass and feeling the tension building more in my scrotum. After four or five strokes, she opened her eyes and I saw the question. "On your knees like the nasty slut you are, bitch."

I stepped back and leaned against the wall. Liz removed the plug from her mouth, dropped it in the sink. She turned and locked eyes with me as she sank to her knees until she was face to face with my raging, slick cock. I looked to my right and following my glance, Liz noticed our reflection in the full-length mirror.

She looked back at me with a grin and said, "So fucking hott..." and took the tip in her mouth. She put her hands on my hips as I reached with mine and grasped the sides of her head, pulling her further onto my cock. She started to suck hard as her tongue swirled.

I pulled her head to me and thrust forward as I started to fuck her mouth. My cock hit the back of her throat twice causing spit to start dripping from the corner of her mouth. I felt her thrust her tongue along the bottom of my cock and I pulled her onto me once more. As I hit the back of her throat, she swallowed, opening her throat and taking me down...

That did it and I exploded into her throat. My hips spasmed backwards, depositing the next rope of cum in her mouth this time. Liz reached around to grab my ass and hold herself on my cock. I did my best to hold still on shaking legs as she bobbed her incredible mouth on me, sucking hard, trying to milk me dry of every drop of the cum she craved. I collapsed back onto the wall and looked over to watch her finishing me off as she bobbed and sucked for the last few drops. Then she grasped the base of my slowly softening cock as she lovingly licked and whirled her tongue over me, cleaning the rest of our taste off me.

Lis stood slowly and leaned into me, reaching up and pulling me in for a deep, slow kiss. When we finished, she leaned back and said, "Oh my god, mister, that was amazing! Better than the fantasy! And I have a pretty vivid imagination..."

"That's an understatement. It was pretty damned awesome, babe. You're the best slut ever. Not sure why you ever doubted yourself."

"Just needed the right mentor to bring it out, I guess," she said, smiling and squeezing my rapidly shrinking cock as she turned away toward the sink.

"Well, the damage isn't too bad," she commented as she fluffed her hair in the mirror. She ran a finger under each eye, then pulled the straps of her dress into place and reached in to straighten each breast.

In the meantime, I had pulled up my jeans, checked them and my shirt for random stains and sat down on the toilet to give my legs a needed break.

"There'd definitely be a question between heavy make out session or freshly fucked. Good job, sir. My virtue is only questionable!" she teased with a playful wink.

"I'm sure David will be doing his best to make a determination..."

"Oh, no doubt. He's persistent. And kinda cute," she grinned.

"Such a slut. Hand me that butt plug." I said. Liz smiled and stepped back to the sink where she had dropped it when I ordered her to her knees. She stepped back over to me and I took it from her extended hand. "Turn around and bend over, slut."

She slowly turned and bent at the waist, reaching back and pulling her dress up over her ass as she did so. As I reached out to stroke her gorgeous ass, I looked at her slightly red and abused asshole, swollen and still leaking cunt and glistening thighs. I pressed the plug into her pussy, sliding it in and out a couple of times to use her juices for extra lube. Then I pulled it out and slid it easily into her now well-prepared asshole, eliciting a gasp nonetheless...

"I'll be out in a couple. My knees are jello. Your blowjobs get me every time."

Liz straightened up, turned and leaned down and gave me a quick kiss and said, "God. You, sir, are my undoing... See you out there, stud." Then she retrieved her purse from the floor and stepped out the door.

I sat there for another minute or so to finish gathering myself. Liz's blowjobs always took a lot out of me. Definitely some of the best orgasms of my life. I finally got up and used the facilities to empty my bladder. Then one more check in the mirror. There was a small wet spot on my thigh, probably from when Liz squirted (so HOTT), but not too noticeable on the dark jeans. Good to go and out the door.

As I exited the hallway, I saw Liz back in her seat. David was next to her, of course. He was one persistent dude. He was turned toward her on his stool and Liz was smiling and engaged. Without breaking stride, I moved down the bar, around the corner and into my seat. "Hi again, David. What're you guys chatting about?"

"We were talking about bourbon. Liz was saying that you had turned her onto it and she was really getting to like it a lot..."

"That was before. He asked me where we were for so long. I told him I love to suck cock, so I took you into the bathroom and swallowed a load for you. Not sure he believed me," Liz interjected. "I do like bourbon though. And after a couple, I get really horny."

David and I both laughed. He raised his voice to the bartender, requesting "Another round here, please!"

Liz giggled, looked me in the eye and said, "Oh, I think I'm ready to get back to the room. I picked up a bottle of Basil Hayden's. Might be fun to hang around the suite and get into some mischief, huh, babe?"

I held her gaze as a smirk crept across my face. "Sounds perfect to me. Let's get out of here."

Liz stared into my eyes for another couple of seconds, measuring. I nodded slightly and she smiled. Then turned to David and said brightly, "Care to join us for a nightcap? It's really good bourbon..."

David looked at Liz. She met his gaze evenly. He looked at me. I nodded and turned to reach for my coat.

David said, "I'll go tell my friends I'm taking off," and slid off his stool.

Yes, it was certainly going to be an interesting evening...

THE END... FOR NOW...

12