Liz Wants to Earn Her Reputation!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not like I'm some sort of expert. As you must remember, I managed to get myself caught that night!" Tracy replied, blushing as she remembered how that had felt.

"I know, but you've definitely got more experience than I have at this kind of thing. Besides, I think you still owe me a favor for letting the Janitor think it was me he saw naked, not you!"

Tracy didn't want to get on Liz's bad side, and thought having Liz guilty of the same misbehavior as her own would mean not having to worry about her secret getting out. "Okay," Tracy finally answered, "just to be sure I understand what you're asking, you want me to be some kind of coach, helping you do what I did?"

"Yeah, I know it sounds a little weird, but yes, that's about it," Liz confirmed.

"More than a little weird, but I guess...what the hell, I'll do it."

"When can we get together to plan my, um, what shall we call it?" Liz asked.

"Streak, strip, flash, adventure, call it whatever you like," Tracy answered, "but I think you'll get more out of it if we don't actually plan it at all. When I did it I was winging it; I honestly didn't have any kind of plan."

"So how will this work? You call me in the morning to tell me how to dress, so I'll be ready?"

"Nah, let's keep it simple, and more suspenseful. Just wear something you think looks good on you and won't be too hard to get out of, or back into later; I'll come for you...sometime..." Tracy said, "After all, it's not really about the clothes, is it?" Liz shuddered as she thought about how at some random moment soon an ordinary work day might take a sharp turn away from ordinary!

For most of a week, every time Liz caught sight of Tracy passing through the lobby her pulse quickened, but she always kept going, not giving so much as a glance towards the coffee shop. After several more days of waiting, Liz was excited to see Tracy finally enter the shop and come up to the counter! Liz was thrilled to finally be on the verge of doing something outrageous!

"I'd like a tall decaf dark roast, please," was all Tracy said.

Liz smiled as she asked, "Is there anything else?"

"That's all for now, thanks," Tracy replied.

When Tracy came back just past 6:00 PM a few days later, Liz thought she might just be there to tease her again. She asked Tracy, "What would you like today?"

"Hmmmn, I guess I'd like a Tall Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew," Tracy said. She looked around to be sure nobody was close enough to hear her before continuing, "And I'd like to see you get naked. Tonight. How soon can you leave?"

Liz felt her face flush as she prepared Tracy's drink. As she handed the cup to Tracy, Liz whispered, "I have a co-worker coming off his break in five minutes, I can leave him to close up here. Where will you be?"

"I'll be waiting at the back of the lobby, by the door to the East stair," Tracy replied, "You sure you're ready?"

"I'm not sure about much of anything right now, but yes...I think so. I'm already nervous as hell just thinking about it!"

"One thing I wasn't sure about after our last conversation," Tracy asked, " am I just supposed to make suggestions? Or do you want me to give you directions? Or would you rather I gave you orders?"

Liz's already rapid pulse kicked up higher as she tried to decide just how much control over her actions she wanted to give to Tracy. "Tell me what to do, "Liz said, "If I can make myself do it, I will."

Tracy paid for her drink and left Liz to continue wiping down the tabletops as she tried to avoid thinking about the next phase of her evening. As much as she'd been anticipating what she was about to do, now that the time had come she was getting more, not less jittery. The blonde barista almost wished Rob, her co-worker, would extend his break for a while. Rob was at best an average employee, but he was conscientious. He hustled back to his station behind the counter right on time. Liz asked if he'd mind if she took off early to run some errands. "No problem, I've got this," he said sarcastically, pointing at the empty tables, "go do your thing," unknowingly removing the last barrier between her and whatever shameless behavior Tracy had in mind for her.

Liz reminded Rob to lock the door leading to the exterior when he left and locked the door to the lobby herself. She walked over to Tracy and asked, "Okay, coach, what's first?"

"Well, let's leave your apron here; take it off and leave it on one of these chairs."

Liz felt a small shiver hearing Tracy's no-nonsense tone. She did as she was told, then asked, "what's next?"

"Next we go into the East stair tower here and start walking up."

"How far up?"

"All the way," Tracy answered, "til we run out of stairs,"

Tracy's terse directions discouraged Liz from asking any more questions, but when they passed a door labeled "5th Floor and kept climbing she asked, "Isn't this just a 5 story building?"

"It is," Tracy answered, unable to hide a faint smile, "but there is a level above the 5th floor. It's actually my favorite part of the building." Liz was still confused, and was beginning to wonder when Tracy was going to tell her to begin getting her clothes off. When the two women reached the landing at the top of the stair, the large "Roof Level - Authorized Personnel Only" sign on the door gave Liz a pretty good idea of what she'd be told to do next.

Tracy pushed the door open and looked around. Satisfied by what she saw, she propped the door open and told Liz to come join her out on the roof, a few feet beyond the door. Liz stepped out as Tracy directed, squinting as her eyes adjusted to the early evening sun reflecting off the white roof.

"Okay, Liz, you can choose, which piece of your clothing should be the first to come off?"

"Here? Right out in the open?"

Tracy replied, "Well, it wouldn't be very daring to get undressed back in the stair tower, would it? Go on, choose. It shouldn't be such a big deal, at least at first!"

"She's right," Liz thought as she slipped her black Mary Jane oxfords off. The outfit she'd chosen that morning had a few more pieces than she typically wore to work. The comfort provided by her awareness of still having several layers of clothing between her current state and being exposed was short-lived, as the screeching of a train braking as it pulled into the station just across the street made her notice the platform full of commuters at just about the same level as her!

"Good choice," Tracy said, "I'll just get those out of your way." She picked up Liz's shoes and set them down neatly back in the stair tower. "What would you like to remove next?

"I need a minute to think, I did expect to briefly be naked at some point but I didn't think I'd be stripping out in the open like this, and not with so many people able to see me!"

"Absolutely, take as much time as you need," Tracy said, "but looking at what you're wearing I'd say you're still a long way from anything like being exposed."

Liz calmed down a bit when she saw all but a couple of the people on the platform climb aboard the train and roll away, heading South and away from whatever she was going to end up doing. She unbuttoned the gray linen vest she'd thrown on at the last minute this morning. She pulled the vest off and dropped it on the roof, shivering when she let it go despite how the day had warmed up since she'd come to work. Tracy slipped behind her, picked up the vest, and took it back to the stair landing, draping it carefully over a railing.

"You're doing great," Tracy told Liz, "any ideas about what to take off next?"

Liz didn't reply, but after assessing what she still had on she undid the knot in her black necktie and pulled it out of the collar of her maroon silk button-down blouse. She held it out for Tracy to take custody of it instead of just dropping it.

Liz barely hesitated before removing her next items; she slipped her white knee-high socks down her long, lean legs and pulled them off. She balled them up together before handing them off to Tracy, who carefully separated them and hung them on the railing.

Though her legs being uncovered was itself not unusual, peeling her socks off did, for the first time in this little adventure, reveal a previously covered bit of Liz's skin. Seeing most of her legs, ankles, and feet exposed, together with the awareness that she was quickly running out of easy-to-do-without clothes made her shudder. "I think I need a minute," Liz said.

"No problem, I know how scary this can be," Tracy said, "I thought I might faint when I reached a similar point during my adventure."

"You got naked like this, right here? I thought your thing was all inside the building!"

"Yes, I was standing just about where you are right now when my last piece of clothing came off," Tracy laughed, "Maybe I should have told you, but I thought it would be more exciting for you if the rooftop part of your trip was a surprise."

"Oh, it was definitely a surprise, and an exciting one for sure, but the folks on the train platform across the street are freaking me out."

Tracy smiled and said, "I felt the same way, but their encouragement actually helped me to continue. So far it looks like only a handful of them are even paying attention to you, but if you keep going I'm sure you'll gain a lot more followers. By the time I left the roof I had at least a dozen new fans following every move I made!"

Liz trembled as she listened to Tracy's pep talk. She didn't doubt what Tracy said was true; she saw a few more faces turned to look at her already, without really having revealed much of anything. "I guess it makes sense from their point of view," she thought, "why not watch what the tall blonde chick across the street is doing? They probably don't actually expect to see anything too exciting, but I'm already probably more interesting than the route maps, schedules, and posters they see every day."

Studying her small but growing audience, Cara thought, "I'll bet revealing any more of myself than I already have will shock them. I know the idea of my doing this would have shocked me just a few weeks ago! I still can hardly believe it now. Which I guess is kind of the point!"

Liz paused to consider what was left of her outfit, now reduced to a bra, panties, her blouse, and a black satin miniskirt with a tie closure at the left side. The skirt's length was a flagrant violation of the company dress code but had yet to cause any complaints from either customers or her co-workers. She was sure her blouse was long enough to cover what it would need to if she went as far as getting out of her skirt, so the blouse was safe, at least for now.

Her skirt, on the other hand, was only good for covering up her panties and what little the panties themselves concealed. Her two pieces of lingerie were her least versatile garments; "If I'm able to get down to two pieces of clothing or somehow let Tracy talk me into removing everything but one item, the bra and panties wouldn't cover much!"

Liz was as nervous as she could ever remember being, but didn't want this to be yet another time in her life where she set out to do something difficult, got near her goal, then gave up. She hiked up the right side of her skirt far enough to hook her thumb over the waistband of her panties and pulled it down over her right ass cheek, then repeated the process on her left side. A few more tugs brought the lacy pink garment lower than the hem of her skirt, earning her the first cheering she'd heard from her growing band of followers; the cheers grew louder when they saw the tiny piece of clothing slide down her legs. She kicked the discarded undies over to Tracy and nodded to her audience.

After a short pause to acknowledge her fans, Liz moved on to the next piece of her outfit to be removed. She began unbuttoning her blouse, slowly working her way down from the button at the collar all the way to one just below her navel. She stopped with two buttons still in place, tugged her blouse open, and reached back to unhook the back strap of her bra. With her bra loose at her back, she began working the shoulder straps down off her shoulders and down her blouse's sleeves. A few seconds later she was able to pull the bra out the open front of her blouse with one hand while holding the silk blouse closed enough to keep her uncovered breasts out of sight. She held the bra up and waved it around gleefully before surrendering it to Tracy, who set it on the railing next to almost everything Liz had worn to work.

Her heart racing, Liz quickly fastened a couple of buttons on her blouse, allowing a fair bit of cleavage to show but leaving her still pretty well covered by her skirt and blouse. Though she almost always wore a bra in public and never went without panties, it occurred to her that if she felt like it she could go out in public wearing nothing more than the two garments she still had on. She made a mental note to try that out some other time, then paused to think about what her next move should be. The cheering, whistling and inevitable shouts of "Take it Off" coming from across the street made it clear what the commuting public thought.

Liz tried to ignore the pleas of her fans, thinking to herself, "It's easy for them to call for me to get naked, but it's my ass on the line! I could walk away now with my dignity intact, that's clearly the sensible thing to do. But that's not what I set out to do. The whole freaking point of all this was to push myself to do something daring, not slink away without taking a risk!" The awareness that she and her growing audience wanted the same thing made her tremble, but her mind was made up.

Even though she intended to go all the way, to at least briefly get every last bit of clothing off in full view of some random strangers, Liz's next move still gave her an out. She untucked her blouse and shook it out to let the hem drop over the waistband of her skirt. Once the blouse had settled in place, she reached for the ties at her left hip. The ties were about the same length as her skirt, and all but the skirt's lowest three inches were now covered by her blouse. A couple of tugs on the ties loosened the skirt's waist and a couple more freed the strip of black satin to slip down and settle at her feet. She kicked the discarded skirt over to Tracy to add to her nearly complete collection inside the stair tower. Liz waved to her cheering section, which had almost doubled since the last time she had counted!

"Okay, Liz, just one thing left," She whispered to herself, "You can still stop now without really exposing anything too significant, or... take just one last thing off and let a bunch of people see you completely nude!" Her pulse was throbbing in her head as she faced her fans one more time. She could barely hear the chants of "Take it All Off", but when she did it brought a broad smile to her face. She played with one button for a while, seemingly trying to decide whether or not to undo it. "One down, three to go!" she whispered to herself. Buttons two and three took even longer to be released, but the crowd didn't seem to mind, cheering louder with each bit of progress in her now inevitable journey to complete exposure.

Breathing hard as she felt the final button slip free, she turned her back to her howling fans and shrugged her blouse off her shoulders and let it slide down her back and upper arms. She pulled her right arm out of its sleeve, then spun around to face her audience one last time, holding her left arm up to drape her blouse loosely over her breasts and pussy. After a full minute of holding out before giving the crowd what it was howling for, Liz lifted her left arm high, spun the blouse around a few times, then tossed it in the general direction of Tracy.

Liz had intended to dash back into the stair tower almost immediately after getting naked, but she was so wired she couldn't resist strutting about and doing a few slow spins to be sure her fans had a good opportunity to see all of her, then waved her farewells, spending far more time in the nude than she had imagined she might but thinking, "what the hell, I'll never do this again, I might as well enjoy it!"

Three minutes after tossing aside her last piece of clothing, Liz was just beginning to come down from the unexpected high stripping in front of fifteen or twenty strangers had given her. Realizing that she had lost all track of how long she'd been naked, she thought it was high time for her to get off the roof, back into the stair tower, and into her clothes. When she turned towards the stair she discovered that time wasn't all she'd lost track of; the door was closed, and when she tried turning the handle it wouldn't budge. Trying the locked door again and again, she noticed Tracy was nowhere in sight. "TRACY!" Liz screamed, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Shouting through the locked door, Tracy answered," you said you wanted to have an experience like mine. That means going over to the West stair while naked. I'll meet you there, with your clothes, but you'll have to be patient, it'll take me longer to get there than it will take you." She gathered up all of Liz's clothes to take them over to the other stair but had to wait a minute for a spell of feeling light-headed to pass. "Uh-oh," she said to herself.

"TRACY! TRACY! LET ME IN!" Liz shouted, but there was no response.

With no other way to get back inside the building other than one or the other of the stairs, Liz knew she had no choice but to do as Tracy had directed her to, and angrily set out for West stair, almost the full length of the roof away from her starting point outside the East stair. Her anger was joined by nervousness when she noticed how many of the balconies on the ten-story apartment building next door were occupied. She had been so focused on the spectators at the train station that she'd overlooked the apartments. She stopped and scanned the facade and guessed thirty or forty balconies faced her route, with most of them occupied!

As she passed closer to the facade full of balconies, Liz began to hear comments about her, then some clearly directed at her. Not surprisingly for someone who usually dressed in a fairly modest style, strolling past a few dozen strangers completely naked was pretty agitating. She was sure she was showing a full-body blush, and had a serious case of goosebumps. Her path past the balconies was far enough from her new crop of voyeurs to make her goosebumps tough to see, but she guessed she was close enough to allow at least some of her new audience to notice how her nipples were standing at attention!

"At least the comments are mostly positive," she said to herself. Since Tracy had warned her she would take longer to get to the West stair than Liz would, she knew there was no point in hurrying just to end up standing around waiting. She strolled slowly, meeting the gaze of her audience, and even stopped to wave to some who gave her a thumbs-up sign or a friendly comment! She felt a shiver when three guys who she guessed were close to her age beckoned for her to come closer, but the feeling was enjoyable, so she came close enough to have a conversation.

The men leaned over the balcony's railing; the tallest of the three asked her, "are you having a good time?"

"Yeah, can't complain," she replied, grinning as she looked up at them, "how about you all?"

"We're doing well, thanks. Especially the last few minutes," the tall guy replied, "just hanging out, having a beer, enjoying the view."

"I'll bet you are," she said, not mentioning how exciting being the view was becoming for her. She never would have expected it, but having a casual conversation with a balcony full of men she didn't know while wearing nothing but goosebumps was proving to be damned arousing. She felt herself getting more than slightly wet, and wondered if keeping her pubes shaved away in anticipation of this adventure had been such a good idea.