Lizard Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess returns to the truck stop.
10.2k words
4.5
28.7k
51
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Jess finished her story I pulled her to me for another kiss. I relished the taste and odor of another man that was all over her. Her breath smelled like his cock and his cum. The scent of his aftershave was all over her clothing and in her hair as well. When I went to her bare breasts for a lick and a suck, I could tell that someone had been there before me. My cock was throbbing and the tip was oozing pre-cum.

I slipped down between her widely spread legs. I gazed at her red and still swollen pussy. I mused to myself that it would look so much better if his cum was smeared all over her lips and clit. Then I remembered the condom that Jessica had showed me filled with her customer's spunk.

"Jess where's the condom?" I asked with intensity. She opened her eyes wide and looked at me with amusement.

"Right there in my purse. Want to see it again?" She replied as she reached for her nearby purse.

"Yes please show me." I begged. Jess now had the partially-filled condom in her hand and she was bouncing it up and down like a toy on a string. I watched the liquid inside as she did this.

"Open it." I ordered and she took the rubber and tried to untie the knot that was in it. That did not work so she attempted to tear it open with her fingers. That too was unsuccessful. Finally I went and got a pair of scissors that we had by the bed and snipped off the top while she held the condom. I set down the scissors and grabbed the condom away from her. I spread open the top and peered inside at the pearly white fluid. I was so hard and so excited I could barely contain myself. I felt myself shaking inside. This piece of latex had been on another man's cock inside my sweet wife's pussy. This was the only thing that kept the load of another man's sperm from squirting inside of Jess. I found myself breathing hard.

Jess reached inside of it with her index finger and pulled it out coated with the slippery substance. She rubbed her thumb and finger together and giggled.

"Nice and slippery." She said with a smile.

"Taste it." I said to her.

"I already had a mouthful of his stuff. You taste it." She said teasingly.

I grasped her hand and pulled it to my face; right under my nose. I sniffed her cum coated fingers. I was amazed at how strong the smell of another man's cum was and also by the odor of latex.

Jess was laying sprawled out on our bed in all of her naked glory. Her legs were wide open and she was looking so slutty and so inviting. I could not help myself I took the opened condom and poured the contents on her breasts. She made a hissing sound.

"That's cold! Why did you do that?" She asked somewhat annoyed. I did not answer and instead began smearing the viscous fluid all over her breasts and especially her nipples. They were now standing at full attention.

"Oh God that is so hot!" I replied.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a giggle as she watched me closely. I stuck out my tongue and began lapping her very first customer's cum from my wife's erect nipples.

"You are so crazy." She exclaimed as she pulled me to her and began kissing and licking the cum from my lips. It was like a feeding frenzy. We could not stop licking and kissing one another. Finally the entire load from the condom was consumed by us and I crawled down Jessica's body and buried my face into her used pussy. A whore's pussy!

I absolutely loved that she had allowed a man to slip his condom covered cock into her pussy and fuck her until he came. I could not stop thinking about it as I licked and sucked on her well-used pussy. I finally could not take it any longer and I just had to have her. I slipped my cock into her money-earning cunt. I started to pump my dick in and out of her very wet and very sloppy pussy.

"Tell me, tell me again how it felt to have another man's cock inside you." I moaned as I kept thrusting.

"Oh baby it was so hot. I was so horny and that big thing took a while but he finally got the entire thing inside me; inside your wife's pussy." She replied as she humped up to meet my thrusts.

"What does that make you baby? What are you?" I croaked out as I was getting closer to cumming. She moaned and sounded like she was ready to cum herself this quickly.

"I am a whore. A lot lizard." She said as I could not take it anymore and unloaded inside her pussy. This triggered Jess's orgasm and we finished together. It was wonderful.

Usually I am a one and done kind of guy. I rarely am able to get it up again right away but tonight my erection would not abate. I just continued to stay hard. Jess noticed this and reached for my cock.

"It looks like someone likes having a whore for a wife." She said with a, partially closed-eyed, horny look on her face. I smiled at her as she began stroking my member. It was all wet with both of our juices and her hand made my cock feel so good; it was like it was back in her used pussy.

"Oh yeah baby that feels so good. Now tell me again how he helped you into the truck."

"Well I was having some trouble climbing up the stairs and getting in but Steve slid his hand right up my skirt, grabbed my ass, and pushed me right in by my thong-covered pussy." She explained as she kept pumping my cock.

For the next two weeks we made love every night and several times on weekends. I kept having her tell me about what she did, how she felt, and what it was like being a lot lizard. I would ask her what he did next and what he said. It kept us both simmering and boiling hot every night. Our sex sessions often began like this:

"Tell me what he said once you were in the truck." I begged as we lay together nude in bed.

"Take off your clothes. Show me what I am buying here." Steve said. I looked at him for a minute. My heart was racing in my chest. I felt so turned on and so scared that I was shaking inside. I stood up between the seats and the bed and unbuttoned my blouse. I pulled the two halves apart revealing my bare breasts to another man. A stranger. A stranger who just paid me to take my clothes off for him."

"Was your pussy wet? How did it feel?" I panted out as Jess began touching my hard cock.

"I was so wet that I could feel that my panties were soaked. I was so horny right then I would have fucked him for free but I didn't because I am a lot lizard. I only fuck men for money." She said with a wicked smile as she began pumping my cock slowly.

"Show me that whore pussy Jess, spread that baby open." I groaned from both her stroking and the picture that her words were painting in my mind.

Jess removed her hand from my cock and both of her hands went to her shiny bare pussy. She took her finger and slid it around in the moisture that had collected on her labia. She slid it around on her pussy lips and then in a circular motion on her clit. She moaned.

"Want to see this whore's pussy? Want to see what other men pay for?" She teased as she looked me in the eyes and raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, yes baby. Show me." I said as my eyes went to the heavenly spot between her thighs. She continued to tease me for a few more seconds and then she took two of her fingers and thumbs from both hands and grasped her glistening pussy lips. She slowly pulled them apart revealing the wet and bright-pink pussy of a woman in heat.

"See what a whore's pussy looks like inside baby?" She taunted as I sat there staring and willing myself not to cum. I could not take it anymore and crawled on top of her. My straining hard dick was seeking out the comfort of her warm and wet vagina. It did not take but a second and I was all the way inside her. She was so slick and so ready there was no resistance at all to my insertion.

"Oh God Jess! That is so good baby. Oh so hot." I screamed as I began humping her in the missionary position. We continued to talk and tease as I fucked her and she fucked me.

"Baby when can I go out and do it again?" She asked as I was nearly cumming. This almost pushed me over the edge. I tried to hold back just a little bit longer.

"You want to do it again? Maybe fuck 2 or 3 guys this time?"

"Yeah, yeah at least 2." She said as she started getting closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Maybe it's time for them to fuck your little ass...or bareback!" I gasped as I was almost there.

"Yes, yes my ass. My pussy bare, both." She said and with a loud wail we came together.

That was pretty close to how we made love every night but some nights I would ask her to dress up in her lot lizard clothes again. A few times, she wore other provocative outfits; when we would role play her picking me up as a trucker. It worked every time for both of us.

One night we were lying in bed, cuddling and softly talking, when I said we should work on at least letting me try anal with her. She agreed and our nightly routine changed to me massaging her little rosebud with my finger and lots of lube. The first time I slowly pushed my finger into her well relaxed and well lubricated hole she reacted differently than I expected. She moaned with pleasure.

"Oh that feels nice." She moaned. I was startled in a pleasant way and slowly I started working my finger in and out of her little butthole. I started by sliding my finger around and around the tight little ring of her anus as she made sighs and noises of pleasure. I loved the feel of her slippery little hole and putting my finger inside of it was just so easy as she was so relaxed and so ready. It slipped in and I just held it partially inside waiting for her to tell me to take it out but her words surprised me.

I kept the movements slow and shallow until she asked me to push it in further. How could I resist that request? First it was one finger just slowly fucking her then a day later I tried two. She took a bit longer to adjust to that and finally, after a few more days, I was able to get three of my fingers just inside her ass. Her ass felt so tight on my digits.

"Oh Ryan that feels so good. I think I am ready." She said softly after we had been trying anal play for a week at that time.

"Ready for what sweetie?" I asked not wanting to misinterpret her words.

"You know, for you to fuck my butt; for you to fuck your whore's ass." She replied in a sultry voice.

This time I took is very slowly. I lubed her anal opening a lot and very deeply with my index finger. Then I greased up my cock with a generous amount of Vaseline.

"How do you want me baby?" She asked.

"Lay on your side facing away from me." I suggested as I had read about this position online. I helped position her with her ass up against my cock. Needless to say after 5 long minutes, for me, I had the head of my dick just past her sphincter. An agonizing 10 minutes later found my entire cock all the way buried in her butt. It was so warm and so very tight it felt like heaven. Jess continued to sigh and moan all through the ordeal. Once she was ready and I began to fuck her in earnest we both enjoyed the new sensations. I encouraged her to rub the little nub of a clit that she possessed while I gently moved my cock in and out of her anal passage. As she came on her finger I came in her ass squirting my load into her bowels.

That became the new normal for us from that night on; me using her ass or pussy while talking about her next time as a lot lizard. I would bring up her now being able to satisfy her customers better and she would hesitate and say maybe. This went on for a few weeks until Jess final made a decision.

"Ryan how about this Saturday night we take a drive over to the truck stop?" She asked.

"Why the food there is not very good?" I said teasingly.

"No not for the food silly." She said with a laugh.

"Want to check out the lot lizards?"

"No! It's time for me to go to work as one again." She said with desire.

"Oh is baby getting horny for some trucker dick?" I asked as I pulled her down onto my lap.

"Oh God yes! I need some strange right now." She replied as she pulled me down for a kiss. I reached into her blouse and cupped her left breast.

"Ok what do you think you should wear this time?" I asked as we broke apart. My dick was hard and throbbing inside my jeans.

"Um...booty shorts? Miniskirt? Yoga pants?" She suggested as she wiggled her butt on my lap.

"I like the sound of that. Let's try the booty shorts." I replied and she scooted off my lap and walked towards our bedroom swaying her ass sexily. I sat there watching her go and marveling at the changes that had taken place in my hotwife over the past couple of months. She had gone from being fairly conservative and demure to dressing up in scanty and revealing outfits and strutting her stuff in truck stops. She was a dream come true for me.

A year ago Jess had gone with her friend Amy to a store that sold clubwear. They tried on many different dresses and shorts and for some reason she had purchased a pair of bright blue Lycra booty shorts. The shorts were so tiny that she had to shave her public hair to wear them and not have it stick out of the top. They were so sheer and so tight that they looked like a second skin. Jess's butt checks stuck out below the shorts and her camel toe was highly visible when she wore nothing under them. They were so damn hot I had masturbated a few times remembering just how sexy they were on her.

Saturday was a difficult day for both of us. We attempted to stay busy all day so that the excitement and nervousness would not overwhelm us. We did household chores, went grocery shopping and even out to lunch but our evening plans kept us preoccupied. Even conversations about other things were difficult. At lunch we tried to discuss other issues but we often would find ourselves daydreaming about her being a lot lizard again. Finally, at 5:00, she went upstairs to take a nice relaxing bath. I gave her some time alone while I surfed the online sites that provided sexual companionship for a fee.

After a while I heard Jess calling me from upstairs. I went up to check on her and found her drying herself with a soft and fluffy towel. The room was steamy and had a pleasant lavender scent. I walked up to her, embraced her warmly and gave her a soft kiss; first on the head and then on her inviting lips. She held me tightly. We finally broke our kiss.

"It's nice and toasty in here. How are you doing sexy?" I asked.

"Um good babe. Shave me?" She asked casually as she took another towel and wrapped her soggy hair,

"Absolutely!" I replied as I went to the sink and began gathering the needed supplies.

After she was dried off, she laid on the bathroom countertop, atop a towel, with her legs spread and her welcoming pussy completely revealed. I had assembled the scissors, the razor, with a new blade, and the special shaving gel, for sensitive areas, and warmed them in the sink of hot water.

"How much do you want me to trim it?" I asked referring to her soft brown pubic hair.

"I was thinking all of it." She replied as she gave me a little smile.

"All of it? Are you sure?" I said as I dried things and got ready to work.

"Yes I am sure. I want to be baby smooth."

I went to work and after 15 minutes I had removed all of the public hair and downy fir that I could find between her legs, on her mound, and around her anus. She was completely bare down there. I handed her a small makeup mirror.

"There, what do you think? Smooth as a baby's bottom." I said proudly. She examined herself for a few minutes and then ran her fingers over her bare pubic region especially around her labia and around her clit.

"That's just perfect." She said with a wide smile.

"You look like your only 18." I exclaimed.

"Exactly the look that I wanted." She replied and I leaned down for a closer inspection of her pussy and licked it up one side and down the other. Her skin felt soft and smooth. She shivered and sighed. I was hoping to keep going and maybe get a little so I went back in for another lick.

"That's enough honey. Paying customers only." She said with a giggle as she got up off from the counter and shooed me out of the bathroom. She told me that she still needed to do her makeup, hair, and get dressed and that she that would come down when she was ready to go. I felt sort of put out but highly aroused as I made my way downstairs to make us a lite snack for dinner.

The waiting was driving me nuts. It was like déjà vu all over again. I was sitting in the living room, sipping a beer, and waiting for Jess to finally come down stairs. I had a throbbing hard-on as I imagined how she would look when she finally revealed herself to me. I was tempted to take my dick out and jackoff but I knew that I might change my mind about this evening if I did that, so I refrained. I had tried to watch TV and I could not stay focused on the show so I eventually shut it off and just sipped and waited. I was hoping that it would be worth the wait; it was!

I saw Jess making her way towards me down the stairs. I could not believe my eyes as she did not look like herself but appeared to be a totally different. She finally reached the bottom stairs and she swayed sexily into the living room.

"Well what do you think?" She said with a nervous look as she gave me a pirouette to show me all sides of her lovely body.

"Oh my God you are so hot!" I exclaimed as I stood up to take in the vision before me.

Jessica was dressed in clothing for a much younger woman. She was wearing small booty shorts that clung to curves of her luscious ass. They fit her body so tightly that they revealed that she had no underwear on and that her time working out was well spent. No excess bumps, bulges or curves existed on her tight frame. Front the back you could see that each globe of her ass was covered with the stretchy material that molded to her like a second skin. In the front you could make out the lips of her labia in a camel-toe. The shorts were so tiny that they revealed the bottom of each butt-cheek where they joined the back of her thighs. In the font they were so low cut that they were barely 3 inches long. I felt my cock begin to throb.

Jess was wearing a tee-shirt that was torn at the bottom so that a good amount of her flat naked belly was revealed especially her cute little pierced belly-button. The shirt hung down just enough that the curve at the bottom of her small breasts was not readily apparent. The neckline had also been torn so that her chest was revealed and also the top of her perky breasts. She was sex on two high heels.

"You like?" She asked coyly as she brushed her hand against my erect cock that was poking at the front of my shorts.

"Like? Oh Jess you look so hot and so sexy. Can we stay home and play?"

"Thanks sweetie but this girl has got to go to work." She said then she laughed and gave me a kiss.

"Are you sure? Do you really want to go like this?" I asked with a stammer.

"I'm sure and I'm ready. Now where's my snack?"

I handed her a half sandwich and a Coke that she accepted with a sweet and innocent smile. She walked ahead of me to the garage with a seductive swing and sway to her hips. I wanted this woman so badly that I could taste it.

For some reason, the drive to the truck stop seemed to be over too soon, unlike the last time, when it seemed to take forever. Jessica finished her sandwich and Coke and began chewing some mint-flavored gum. I had a hard time driving as I kept staring at the young beauty beside me. She was all legs in tiny shorts.

We had talked about the plan this time before we left home and we waited until dusk before we arrived. Unlike the first time she did this, we agreed that she would not go into the actual truck stop building but instead I would drop her off by some idling trucks and then go park the car. My heart was beating so hard that I struggled to catch my breath as I found a good spot to drop Jess off. She would walk over in front of some trucks and see if she could get them to blink their lights at her in interest. I stopped the car and she checked her makeup one more time, gave me peck on the cheek and a smile, and got out and began walking away from me. Her sexy little butt was wiggling with every step. I drove over to the exact same spot where I parked last time so I could watch her strolling around trying to get some truckers attention. It did not take long.