Lizzi Needs Reassurance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thats feels so . . . weird, good . . . hot, nasty . . . don't stop!" she demanded.

I began to withdraw my finger slowly and then started reinserting it as I continued licking her clit. Soon I was finger fucking her ass and she was about five seconds away from a massive orgasm when I told her to climb up in bed and roll over on her tummy.

As soon as she was in place, I straddled her ass and poured ample amounts of K-Y onto my dick and into her ass crack. I reinserted my finger into her ass just briefly, pulled it out, and then placed he tip of my purple invader at her virgin anal entrance. Surprisingly, she didn't resist penetration at all and my dick head pushed past her sphincter very easily.

"Oh, just . . . don't move for a few seconds . . . it's just a bit uncomfortable . . . but getting better . . . okay."

"Reach under yourself and start playing with your clit," I instructed her, and I could feel her reaching underneath her body, putting her hand in place, then I heard the soft sounds of arousal rebuilding in her.

I slowly pushed forward and it felt as if her ass was trying to crush my dick in a most benevolent way. I have a very average length and girth so I was able to bottom out in her butt and it was the best feeling I have ever experienced. The only thing that could feel better that this was getting in motion and fucking her beautiful little ass.

I started to pull back and push forward in slow, short strokes but I was soon giving her the full length of my dick on every thrust.

She started moaning in pleasure. "Oh, fuck! . . . So fuckin' good! . . . Fuck me harder!"

She didn't need to ask twice. I started pounding her tiny heiny with everything I had. "I'm so close!" I warned her.

"Cum in my ass, Ray. I wanna feel you cum inside me!"

I couldn't resist that request and I was ready to comply.

"Your ass . . . so good . . . uhhhh! I'm cumming!" I started pumping my seed into her virgin behind and I tried to pound each squirt further inside her.

"So fucking good!" she screamed.

When I had pushed my last seed into her butt, I started to pull out and she jokingly muttered, "Goodbye, Mr. Dick!"

I collapsed on the bed next to her and placed my arm across her back. "I hope you'll sleep in here with me tonight," I said.

"Yeah, I'd like that," she replied. "All naked, all night long.

I knew that, in the morning, we would need to talk about what had happened and what this meant for us but that could wait. All I wanted now was to go to sleep with my arm around my naked sister.

We spooned together, with me behind her. I reached over and placed my arm around her. My hand came to rest on her boob. "You're beautiful," I said. "Every square inch of you is beautiful and I love you. Goodnight, Lizzi."

"Thanks, Ray. Goodnight."

12