Lizzie and Joe

Story Info
Secret desires of denial and submission.
3.1k words
4.47
10.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The thing about a great beginning is that there is no such thing. We carry ourselves around in this world, letting things fall on chance, and we hope that this is a great beginning. Just like I did, with You." said Joe the first time he confessed his love for Lizzie.

A great beginning for a love story right? Well, ask Lizzie about that and her Reddit profile, where she posts stories about her sexual fantasies and asks advice about a marriage that never had anything but vanilla sex and faked orgasms.

"He just keeps doing the same things for years. Yes sure, I would never cheat on him but I wish one day, after years of hints he would get it, he would get me. When I pick out my nicest lingerie, when I walk around the house in my panties, when I snuggle with him in bed, when I kiss him and I bite his lips as hard as I can and I call it an accident, when I let him undress me and touch me and crawl between my legs, the way I tease him, I do it for a reason. When it's my turn to please, I say I'm tired and I turn away leaving his cock hard. After weeks of denying him sex, he could cum from a single touch, but I won't give it to him.

I wish he would finally get the signs and when I say no, he would kiss me, grab my hair, and tell me to get on my knees. I wish that when I turn my back to his hard cock he would force it in my ass and fuck me till my legs are shaking. I wish he would punish me when I disobey him and I refuse to satisfy him. I wish he would come home one day with a bag of handcuffs and rope and toys, and he would tie me to a fucking chair, blindfold me, put some music in my ears and tell me to stay quiet as he plugs my asshole and straps a vibrator to my clit. He would just watch me, letting me wonder if he's even here or if he just left me here to cum all over and over again till I won't be able to take it anymore. I wish he recorded me and made me watch my desperate screams while he fucked me that night."

"I want him to own me, take me, use me, and be the husband I always hoped he could be."

Joe was a simple guy, boring even. Boring at his job, with his friends, boring in bed. But that's not the entire truth. The truth was just too much for his wife to handle. He would go on Reddit every night after his wife rejected him and jerk off in the bathroom to random attention seeking sluts. He was into the submission fantasies, the humiliation, the domination, the slaps, the spanks, the spit, the face fuck. He was looking for a way to live out his fantasies.

And there she was, xxxxx, confessing about her dull sex life, with a husband who can't dominate her, a husband who is a boring fuck. They quickly found mutual ground, they fantasized about things, none of them even dreamed to talk about before, like strapping her to a bed and playing with her for hours, teasing her, denying her orgasms, giving her no choice.

It was a week later at 10 pm. Joe was away, on a business meeting and there was Lizzie traveling a 100 miles just for sex, to a remote motel.

Before leaving, she had a few second thoughts. But she was already getting wet and it quickly dripped down on her long gorgeous thighs, down to her ankle, to the floor. She quickly cleaned it up, getting rid of the evidence of her ever so imminent cheating. Wearing no panties wasn't as convenient as she thought, she will probably drip all over her car seat too, till she gets there. But it can't be helped, these were his instructions.

He asked her to wear a skirt, no panties, and a butt plug. She got to the motel they agreed on. She hesitated a bit, feeling how risky this next part is going to get. This guy could be anyone, and he asked for something very dangerous.

Her heart was beating fast, she was red, she felt that this is just too much, but in the end, she put on the blindfold, put in the soundproof earplugs, the mouth gag and handcuffed herself to the steering wheel and dropped the key.

At least half an hour passed. She was getting anxious, what if this will turn out a whole different story and the cops will find her like this in the morning. Until she felt the car move, and a few seconds later, a cold touch directly on her pussy. She had made quite the puddle, even her thighs were wet, his fingers slid inside like they had a special invitation. She moaned through the gag and turned her head towards him, but of course she couldn't see, hear or sense anything about him.

"What could he possibly be thinking right now, is he pleased to see me like this? Am I, even as attractive as he imagined, is he attractive? Am I a sexy gift wrapped up just for him, or a pathetic slut? What's he gonna do?"

Then the handcuffs come off, and he gently touches one of her nipples and begins to slowly pull, harder and harder. She understands it's time to get out of the car. He leads her by her nipple, inside a room.

He removes her top and slides down her skirt. He runs his hands through her body, her thighs, her ass, her dripping pussy, her arched back, her soft boobs, her aroused nipples, her neck, her red cheeks.

"I am a wrapped up gift after all."

He removes her gag but puts a finger on her lips, so she won't speak a word. He kisses her hungry lips, biting her, loving her. He starts touching her pussy, while he holds her neck and devours her mouth. Then, as it's getting more intense, she tries to touch his hands and push his fingers inside of her. The next few seconds are a complete stop to everything he was doing, she almost feels like she is suddenly alone in the room.

Then a painful slap hits her ass, she jumps forward and lets out a whimper. He cowers her mouth and spanks her again, then he lets go. The next spank is coming, and she squeals again and tries to stop his hand. He slaps her across the face, shuts her mouth again, and spanks her a few more times.

He takes his hands off her again, but this time she stays silent, she understands.

"It's not my place to speak or touch him."

He puts the gag back on and pulls her hands to the back, handcuffing them together.

She is thrown into the bed and without a second of warning, she feels a rock hard dick fucking her really fast and rough. She breathes fast and his cock feels like the sweetest relief after hours of dripping, but she knows better than to try and make a sound.

He puts his hand around her and grabs her boobs, plays with her nipples, wraps his fingers around them, pinches them. Then he holds her neck and starts to choke her harder and harder until she can barely breathe.

She is getting really close to orgasm, she can't take it anymore, and she starts to moan and move her hips to arch her pussy into his cock.

He seemingly allows it, a few seconds pass and there is no retaliation, no slaps, he just keeps giving it to her.

"Oh God, I'm almost there, please go on," she thinks to herself.

And then he stops. A few minutes pass, she actually thinks he left this time.

"Maybe he wanted to get me close to cumming and then leave me here unable to escape? Maybe I upset him, and I was disobedient so this is the punishment I get?"

She starts wandering around the room, hitting all kinds of objects, not even being able to find the door.

Then an unimaginable pain hits her butt. Again and again, really fast, she doesn't even have time to react, she just runs forward in a panic until she hits a wall. He is whipping her with his belt. She tries to cover her ass with her hands and just jump around in her helpless state, and she lets out muffled screams but it's no use, he is not stopping.

Then she realizes he is not stopping for a reason.

"In his eyes I'm being disobedient, he wants me to submit."

She stops making sounds or protecting herself and bends over exposing her ass. Two more whips on her ass, no reaction from her. He whips her pussy a few times, the pain is intense on her swollen clit, but she gets a hold of herself. Then he whips her boobs, a few times, and accordingly she turns around to expose her chest. After a few more hits, she gets on her knees.

"I submit."

He is testing her, whipping her back, her tits, her ass. He slaps her face and her boobs. He locks his hands around her neck and slightly lifts her up, choking her and then drops her back on the floor.

She gets back in her original kneeling position.

Finally, she feels a kiss on the cheek and a caressing touch on her face. He takes off the handcuffs and takes her hand to lead her into bed. He ties up her arms and legs to the corners of the bed, with care and a few slight erotic touches, she can feel the sexual tension build up even more.

He starts to circle around her nipples with an ice cube, she finds the touch of the ice on her warm body very intense. Then he plays with her other nipple to, as well as her clit. Cold and harsh at first, but the repeated touches turn into an accommodated pleasure. She starts to breathe heavily again.

He uses a few more ice cubes to touch her body all around, her neck, shoulders, thighs, he leaves ice cubes to melt everywhere on her body. She could almost feel herself cumming by his icy touch when he stops pleasuring her clit.

For the next few minutes she is left to shiver from the melting ice on her body.

Then suddenly, a drop of warmth, hits her nipple. She tries to hold back, but she jumps at the unexpected intrusion of hot wax.

She struggles with all her being not to squirm at the burning sensation she experiences all over her body. The initial drops are burning the most, but even as the wax dries, it's constant inescapable heat is driving her desperate.

When he gets to her pussy, it gets too much to handle, and she instinctively tries to protect the insides of her thighs by forcing her legs together, but she is tied up, it's no use, even, so she keeps struggling.

A sudden slap breaks the thin layer of wax on her pussy. He starts slapping her cunt. She is still resisting, but she knows she has to stop, or he won't stop punishing her. After a few hits the pain starts mixing with pleasure as every slap excites her clit. And as it starts to be more of a way for her to finally cum, even if it's slapping, not a lingering touch, she eases into it.

He won't entertain her pleasure for too long, of course, he stops again and turns her around and ties her up again facing the bed.

She's dripping wet, she has been brought to the edge one too many times now, she starts to feel like soon she won't be able to take this anymore. She wants to rebel, she wants to finally cum, she feels like she earned it, but she has no way of turning the tables, no way to control anything about this situation, which is exactly what she's been fantasizing about for years of unsatisfying marriage.

He finally slides his cock into her red, swollen pussy and gets it all wet and ready to enter her. She is smiling as much as she can in her gagged state.

"This is it, he will finally take me and let me cum."

A few slow thrusts of hard intrusion, make her contract her insides, almost trying to trap his cock. It's intense, it's nothing like she ever felt before, she was never teased this much before. The next few thrusts make her shiver as she grips his cock inside her, she is about to cum.

Then he stops, again.

She is furious, she is desperate, she needs him back inside right now. She is forcing her restraints in rebellion, she's done with all of this.

Then she feels the butt plug she has even forgotten about, slide-out, and his wet cock slide in, and she feels her hair getting pulled, forcing her head up, and his arms wrap around her neck, holding her, getting a good grip on her.

He doesn't hold back, he fucks her asshole just as hard and rough as she wishes he fucked her pussy. As much as it hurts as first, she's enjoying every second, and she finds herself feeling like she could cum after all, even from anal. He holds her tight and pulls her by the hair every time he enters her, and occasionally slaps her nipples or her ass. After a while she forgets herself, she surrenders to the feeling, her legs are shaking at this point and without realizing she is letting out soft moans again, and she's biting the gag with excitement. She is almost ready to forgive him for making her wait this long to let her cum when he does it again.

He stops.

She yells into the bed and forces her restraints again in anger and desperation. She keeps on revolting for a few minutes, she can't help it, she is on the edge, she is been on the edge forever at this point.

Then she finally calms herself knowing this will only provoke him. After she's calmed down and still, she feels the mouth gag taken out, but her mouth is covered quickly by his hand. He held her like that for a few seconds. It's a clear message, don't talk.

He circles her lips with his fingers. She licks him. At the same time, he starts circling her pussy too. She immediately arches her back to get closer, but then he stops. After a few seconds, she can feel the tip of his fingers just slightly entering her. She moves around desperately trying to get him all the way inside her.

Then he takes his wet fingers and puts them on her lips. She doesn't like tasting herself, but she knows she has to do what he wants if she ever wants to cum. She gently licks off his fingers and sucks on them.

As expected, she feels his dick on her lips next.

"I get it, I have no place cumming before you do."

She starts slowly licking his cock with her tongue, wrapping her lips around it, sucking it, trying to move forward in the bed to reach further, licking his balls with the tip of her tongue as she takes his cock in her throat. She keeps switching it up, once just slowly kissing it, then starting to suck as fast as she can. All of this turns her on even more and in her horny haze she starts sucking and gagging desperately, almost as if she could cum, just by pleasing him.

She really gives the most cock hungry, deep throaty, sloppy and desperate blowjob of her life, one that her husband never got from her.

Then she feels him touching her face and hair, caressing her as she sucks him faster and faster. Pretty soon he grabs her by the hair. She can feel it, how his cock flinches sometimes, how he is getting closer.

She just opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue, inviting him to fuck her mouth. He doesn't hesitate much, he forces his entire cock down her throat and fucks her mouth while grabbing her hair and pushing her down. Sometimes he stops and holds her head down, leaving his cock in her throat for a few seconds, then reaches over and gives her ass a few spanks, before letting her breath.

Finally, he cums all over her mouth, tongue, and face. She is trying to spit it out, but he covers her mouth again, until she keeps it closed, then gives her a well-deserved face slap, like the dirty cheating slut she is.

This time he doesn't put the gag back on, but she knows better than to try and say anything.

The next thing she feels, is the butt plug sliding back in her ass and a large dildo entering her vagina. At this point she could cum just by the way it fills her up, but then he also straps something on her clit.

Just when she would try to move her hips around, so she could try to cum, the dildo starts to vibrate and it turns out there is a vibrator on her clit too.

The excitement hits her really fast, as he turns up the speed all the way, and she's enjoying the most intense feeling of imminent orgasm she has ever had.

She is trying her best to keep quiet and don't move because she is afraid he will deny her orgasm again, but the feeling is too intense, her legs shake, she's pulling on her restraints, she's breathing heavily, she's smiling and biting her lips and finally, she starts moaning and squirming as she cums.

It lasts quite a long time, she's experiencing the longest orgasm of her life and definitely the most intense one.

He finally let her cum.

She moans, "Thank you, Sir, thank you, thank you." as she's enjoying the last seconds of her orgasm.

Her face is full of cum, she is still tied up, and plugged but the vibrators stop and her earplugs are taken out.

He enjoys this view for a while before he says, "You were a good girl tonight. I'll be back for you in the morning. Lizzie."

It's her husband. Joe.