Lizzie and Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Lizzie and Sister learn about sex.
5.5k words
3.18
18.3k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are above 18 years old. Though their last name is bear, no animals were included in this story.

It was a beautiful day in Stanton Country. Elizabeth "Lizzy" Bruin and Sister Bear were in Sister's bedroom. Mama Bear, Sister's mother, was preparing dinner. Sister Bear was wearing a white long-sleeved blouse with pink polka dots, frilly pink overalls, white camisole, matching panties and a pink ribbon tied in a bow. Lizzie was wearing a green shirt, blue overalls, blue headband, and collar. They were sitting on Sister's bed together, trying to find something to do. Sister turned to Lizzie.

"I'm so bored Lizzie," she said. "We have to do something about this boredom."

Lizzie thought for a few minutes and then spoke to Sister.

"What about we make out with each other," Lizzie suggested. "An older classmate of mine taught me how to make out."

Sister was slightly worried about this, but she felt safe since it was with her best friend.

"Ok," Sister said. "Let's make out."

Lizzie nodded and moved closer to Sister.

"So, how we start is you press your lips on mine, then we kiss," Lizzie said.

Sister nodded and pressed her lips on Lizzie's lips and began to make out with her. As they made out with each other, their hands caressed each other's inner thighs. They were getting wet between their legs. The girls were so entranced by their steamy girl-on-girl make-out session, they didn't notice Mama watching them. When they finally noticed, they pulled away with a look of surprise and embarrassment.

"What are these little ones doing?" she asked.

Lizzie was silent and Sister was confused and fearing that she was in trouble for kissing another girl. Mama looked down at the two girls' overalls and saw the wet patch. She smiled and moved over to the two girls and sat down between them.

"You're not in trouble," she said. "I just want to know what you were doing,"

Sister was silent but Lizzie finally spoke up.

"We weren't doing anything," she said. "It's not what it looks like."

Mama looked at the two girls and frowned.

"Looks to me that you were making out with my daughter," she said as she lowered her hand down between Lizzie's legs. "And I can see you were enjoying yourself. Did making out with Sister turn you on. How about you two resume your make-out session while undressing each other."

Sister and Lizzie nodded and proceeded to make out with each other. Sister unbuttoned Lizzie's overalls and began to slip them down to reveal her green panties. Lizzie then unbuttoned Sister's overalls and slipped them down to reveal her pink panties. Mama then helped them by removing Sister's and Lizzie's shirts, making both girls topless. Mama then cradled Lizzie in her arms and began to rub Lizzie's breasts and nipples, which were a size A1. Sister watched as her mom touched her best friend's body sexually. She began to rub her pussy while she watched. Mama lowered her mouth to Lizzie's breasts and began to suck on her nipples. Lizzie moaned softly in pleasure and began to drift off into dreamland. Mama then lowered her hand down Lizzie's panties and began to rub her pussy. She was getting super excited and very wet.

"Sister," Mama said. "Look at how beautiful Lizzie is. Don't you think you should give her some love? Come over here and make love to her."

Mama pulled down Lizzie's panties and revealed her little pussy, which was soaking wet.

"See Sister," Mama said. "Doesn't Lizzie's pussy look tasty. Why don't you just lick it? You know you want to. Lizzie knows you want to as well. Just plunge your tongue into her pussy."

But it wasn't all that Sister wanted. She wanted more. She looked at Lizzie's body, and then took in the sight of her perfectly trimmed pussy, and breathed in the scent of another woman.

"Oh, my," Sister gasped as she stared at Lizzie's pussy. It was dripping and looked beautiful. It looked like a dew-soaked orchid, delicate outer pussy lips encasing inner lips that faded from brown to hot pink, surrounding a center that opened to a bright wet red-pink in color. Sister froze for a moment and just gazed at this lovely sight that she knew would soon be in her mouth for the first time.

She softly kissed Lizzie's soft thighs and watched as her clit became engorged, beckoning. Lizzie shifted her legs, opening her pussy lips for Sister's mouth. Sister's body erupted in goosebumps.

It was all that Sister needed and she leaned forward and for the first time in her life, tasted another woman. First, her tongue caressed Lizzie's inner lips and then up the center of her vulva. Sister reached Lizzie's clit and then probed lightly under its hood, stimulating Lizzie's most sensitive area with her taste buds. Sister was at first unsure of how to eat pussy, however, Lizzie began to moan in response as Sister did what she knew felt good to her. Lizzie then opened her legs fully and wrapped her thin brown thighs around Sister's head while running her fingers through Sister's hair. With Lizzie now wide open, Sister allowed her tongue to enter into Lizzie's waiting pussy. And loved it. Mama patted both girls on the heads. She then tilted Lizzie's head up to look at her.

"Well Lizzie," she asked. "Isn't this better than making out with each other?"

Lizzie nodded.

"Fuck yeah," Lizzie said. "Sister is an amazing pussy muncher."

Mama patted Lizzie on her head.

"That's my girl," Mama said before making out with Lizzie. While they were making out with each other, Mama fondled Lizzie's breasts and nipples.

Sister heard Lizzie moan softly while she sucked her tiny nub into her eager mouth. Sister could smell the perfume Lizzie must have used but, even stronger, was her natural female odor. Sister breathed in deeply through her nose, Lizzie's scent excited her even more.

Lizzie's moans became louder and her clit became swollen under Sister's touch. Sister reached one hand beneath Lizzie to grip and massage Lizzie's wonderful ass, and Lizzie's back arched while Sister slid one, then two fingers into Lizzie's juicy womanhood, marveling at the contrast between her light brown fingers disappearing into Lizzie's slightly darker brown vulva.

She was already perfectly lubricated and Sister's fingers easily found the tiny bump inside Lizzie's smoldering pussy. Sister pushed into it as if trying to reach through to Lizzie's belly button. Lizzie's head fell back and a guttural moan escaped her lips. Sister continued mouthing her clit and thrusting into her, causing her body to tremble all over and her pussy to spasm around Sister's fingers.

Lizzie responded by pulling Sister's face into her throbbing pussy and Sister could feel Lizzie's body begin to spasm and shudder. Sister realized that she was about to make a girl cum on her first attempt and within seconds Lizzie's moans became moans of, "I'm gonna cum Sister, you're gonna make me cum in your mouth."

"You heard her Sister," Mama encouraged. "Make her cum. Make Lizzie cum. Make sure that she squirts into your mouth."

Sister then tasted a slight rush of pussy juice enter her mouth as Lizzie released a scream and cry. Lizzie rode her orgasm with Sister's tongue working her clit and Sister's fingers deep inside as her body shook in passion and ecstasy. Lizzie's bliss continued while Sister let her tongue and fingers continue to explore her velvet pussy.

As Lizzie's quivering slowly subsided, she encouraged Sister to back upon her body. Sister then gently and slowly withdrew her tongue and fingers, gently kissing the inside of Lizzie's dark fleshy thighs, and feeling Sister's lips moist with Lizzie's love juice, moved back up to face her lover who was looking at Sister with lustful eyes. She radiated ecstasy. Sister tasted her fingers and smiled at the sight of Lizzie, a girl completely satisfied by her alone, her own desire now burning in her groin. Mama smiled and patted both girls on the head.

"Well done Sister," she said. "How does Lizzie taste?"

Sister smiled and kissed her mom, allowing her to taste Lizzie's love juices on her lips.

"You did very well for the first time," Mama said. "And Lizzie's juices taste so sweet and delicious."

"Am I really your first?" Lizzie asked in amazement. When Sister smiled and nodded, Lizzie whispered, "Oh god, that was so good."

Sister responded by offering her cum soaked tongue to Lizzie who hungrily tasted her own pussy on Sister's mouth. Again Sister marveled at the softness of a girl's kiss. Their mouths melded in unison and Sister reveled in giving herself fully to her first lesbian experience.

Mama kissed both girls on the lips and proceeded to caress their bodies. The two girls rolled over as one with Lizzie now above Sister, and she felt Lizzie's tongue touch her lips. It ran back and forth, tickling her suddenly dry lips and leaving moisture behind. Then the tip moved to the center... wiggling gently but waiting patiently. It seemed like hours but was only seconds when, with a moan from deep within Sister's throat, she opened her mouth.

"Lizzie," Mama said. "It's your turn to pleasure Sister's body."

Lizzie turned her head to the side and pressed her tongue forward, opening her mouth wide over Sister's mouth. She grabbed the back of Sister's head gently and she felt Lizzie's long and wet tongue inside Sister's mouth. Sister's lips automatically closed around it, sucking the sweet saliva from the smooth surface and drinking it down. Sister felt Lizzie's tongue moving inside Sister's open mouth as if trying to touch every place it could reach. Then, when she pulled her tongue back, Sister's automatically followed until it was trapped in the exotic brown girl's ravenous mouth. Lizzie sucked Sister's tongue with sexual abandon. The room filled with the loud sucking sound as the kiss continued and grew even more passionate by the second.

Sister didn't know how long the kiss lasted. When she finally wrenched her lips away from Lizzie's, they were both gasping for breath. Sister's mouth and tongue were tingling and her lips felt swollen. Sister looked at Lizzie and saw the fire in her eyes.

"I want your breasts now," Lizzie whispered as she slid down Sister's body, rubbing her heaving breasts. Sister felt her core becoming a furnace in anticipation of another woman touching her sensitive breasts. Sister moaned loudly and could feel Lizzie's eyes staring at her nakedness.

Sister gasped when her nipples, already hard with excitement, were exposed to the air and moaned when the coolness was replaced with the heat of Lizzie's mouth. Lizzie's tongue swirled expertly over Sister's aureole before her teeth gently nibbled Sister's nipple, teasing as the tip of her tongue brought a pleasure Sister had not experienced previously, because it was from a woman, from her exotic brown-skinned lover.

Sister's body quivered as her pussy became a molten bed of desire. She couldn't take her eyes from the erotic sight of this beautiful woman tasting her tits, Lizzie's tongue swirling and slurping around her nipples while she looked into Sister's eyes. The contrast of her soft dirt brown hands cupping Sister's pure caramel brown mounds and Lizzie's large mouth with thick dark lips devouring nearly half of Sister's large brown breast excited her even further. Her dark brown body atop my light brownness must have been quite a sight.

Lizzie then began sliding down towards Sister's mound and she felt Lizzie's fingers trace patterns over her fluttering stomach, each time getting closer to Sister's now throbbing pussy. Lizzie's fingers slipped under the elastic of Sister's panties and she smiled as she started to remove the last article of clothing from Sister's body.

Sister watched her neatly trimmed pussy become exposed and heard Lizzie whisper, "Beautiful."

As Lizzie moved her face within inches of Sister's mound, She opened her thighs further in the invitation. Lizzie then extended her tongue, seeking a sign from Sister.

Lizzie whispered, "I want to fuck you so badly."

With that simple sentence, any remaining uncertainties Sister may have held disappeared as she opened her legs further and pulled Lizzie's face between her legs.

Sister felt Lizzie's tongue at her opening, probing, testing, and her body reacted with a rush of emotions at the realization that one of her deepest fantasies was about to come true, She was about to be fucked by another girl, her best friend.

Lizzie then teased and lifting her tongue from Sister's pussy asked, "Is this what you want, baby?"

"Oh yes!"Sister whispered with intense anticipation.

Sister then watched Lizzie plunge her tongue deep inside Sister's pussy and felt the warmth of Lizzie's breath against her clit and the glorious sensation of another female eating her out. Sister's body, quivering with pent up tension, quickly rose towards orgasm. Throwing her head back, moans escaped as Sister's fingers clenched in Lizzie's black hair, pulling and grinding her mound into her lover's face, her hips bucking. Mama kissed Sister's lips as she thrusted against Lizzie's face. Mama loved watching the two girls playing with each other. Mama held Sister's head in her hand and Lizzie's head with her other. Lizzie rubbed Sister's pussy and lowered her other hand down between her own legs and began to fingerfuck herself.

Sister was only seconds from climax as she then felt Lizzie's fingers entering into her soaking sex. Her body exploded and an incredible well of intense tingling consumed her. Throwing her head back, she moaned loudly as one of the most powerful orgasms of her life hit her, wave after wave of animal bliss causing her body to buck and convulse with her genitals mashed to Lizzie's mouth.

Lizzie's fingers slid easily in and out and she asked, "Do my fingers feel good baby, do you love being fucked by another girl?"

Sister responded by gasping, "Yes, oh god yes," as her body continued to quiver.

Lizzie kept kissing Sister's pussy for a long time after she stopped moving. With Sister's eyes still closed and breathing deeply, Lizzie moved up next to Sister, pulling her close. "Are you okay sweetie," she said as she took Sister's head in her hands and looked at her.

Sister opened her eyes to Lizzie's face and moist lips above her. "It looks like I'm all over your mouth," Sister whispered.

"I know," Lizzie answered and licked her lips.

Sister then pulled Lizzie's lips to hers for a very wet kiss, savoring the mixture of Sister's wetness and Lizzie's saliva.

Mama grasped the two girls by the arms and began to kiss them both; first Lizzie, then Sister, then back to Lizzie and then back to Sister. As she did, she began to fingerfuck both girls.

"Come on girls," Mama said. "One last orgasm before you go to bed together." She removed her blue dress and revealed her older slim body and cock. "You two girls ready for your final love making session? It's time for you both to satisfy Mama. Now who wants to suck on my cock first?"

Lizzie and Sister looked at each other and nodded in agreement before kneeling down in front of Mama's big cock.

"Mama," Sister said. "I think Lizzie wants to suck on your cock, while I suck on your balls."

Mama nodded and proceeded to guide Lizzie's head to her cock and Sister's head to her balls. Lizzie began to suck on Mama's big cock, causing Mama to moan softly. She looked down at the two girls playing with her cock and balls. She patted both girls on the head.

"Holy Fuck, Lizzie," Mama said. "You are not only a great carpet muncher. You are a good little cocksucker aren't you? You can teach Sister how to suck cock. You can teach Sister everything you do with me. Including how to get fucked vaginally and anally. But for now, just suck on my cock."

Lizzie responded by resuming the blowjob she was giving. Sister was watching and getting more aroused. Mama noticed that and smiled.

"Come on Lizzie," she said. "Share with Sister. She needs to learn as much as she can. Oh God Lizzie, your mouth feels soooooo gooooood. You are a great little cocksucker, aren't you baby?" Mama noticed that Sister was touching herself while watching them. "Sister, why don't you enjoy Lizzie's backside. Just cram your mouth in between her buttcheeks and eat her out. I want you to get behind Lizzie and toss her salad. While you are doing that, fingerfuck both yourself and her. Let's make all three of us cum at the same time."

Sister nodded in agreement as she got in position behind Lizzie and began tossing her salad with her tongue. As she does, using her right hand, she slips one finger in Lizzie's pink and one in her stink. Using her left hand, she slips one finger in her own pink and another one in her own stink. Both Lizzie and Sister moaned as they both enjoyed the digit invasion. Mama moaned softly and tenderly stroked Lizzie's and Sister's heads.

"Oh Lizzie," Mama said. "Sister's face looks so cute and sexy between your buttcheeks. Does her tongue and fingers feel good? I bet they do. I bet she's gonna make you come before I do. Oh shit, I'm so close to coming. Lizzie, don't stop sucking on my cock. Oh God, it's coming soon. I'm so close. So fucking close. Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck...oh god...oh fuck...I'm comiiiiinnnngggg."

Mama began to come inside of Lizzie's mouth and throat. Mama then pulled both girls up to her and began to kiss them.

"That was very good Lizzie," she said. "Now, how do you like to come? Fingers? Tongues? Vaginal? Anal? 69? Head down ass up?"

Lizzie was slightly confused about the last four terms that Sister's mother had said.

"What are those last four terms that you said?" Lizzie asked.

Mama smiled and slid her hand down to the two girls and patted them on the head.

"Vaginal is when you ride a dick in your pussy, anally is when you take the dick in your ass, 69 is when you eat someone's pussy, while they eat yours, and head down ass up is when you get fucked doggystyle while you eat someone else's pussy. During the 69 and head down ass up, another person can fuck you anally, if you want. Oh, by the way, doggie style is when you are fucked on your hands and knees, like a dog. Also there is a great version of 69 called Ass Eating 69, where the two girls eat each other's asses, until they both start to shit themselves. Some girls will suck on the asshole and they both will be eating each other's shit. Now I think you two are not ready for that yet, but we can start with the previous terms?"

Lizzie and Sister looked at each other and nodded before turning to Mama.

"Could you please teach Sister and I how to have vaginal intercourse first," Lizzie asked with a smile.

Mama smiled and nodded. She sat down between the two girls and patted them on the legs.

"Well, first of all," she said. "There is no one right way of having vaginal sex, but there are a few things that you should think about before you do it. It's important that both people are enthusiastic about having sex and that no one is feeling pressured or forced into doing anything they don't want to do. Asking your partner and continuing to communicate as you progress is the best way to make sure you have their consent. It should also help make the experience more pleasurable for you both. So are you both sure you want to have vaginal intercourse with me?"

Both girls nodded in agreement.

"Okay then," she continued. "Vaginal sex works best when both partners are aroused. This is why foreplay is important."

"What is foreplay, Mama," Sister asked.

"Foreplay, sometimes called heavy petting," Mama said. "is about getting both people sexually aroused, or turned on, and ready for penetrative sex, through kissing, stroking, caressing, rubbing and touching. Sometimes people also have oral sex as part of foreplay. The more aroused you both are, the better sex is likely to feel. You'll often know you're getting aroused from certain physical signs; for girls, like you and Lizzie, the vagina or pussy begins to moisten. For men or dickgirls, like me, we get erections, which means our penises, or dicks or cocks will get bigger and harden. Foreplay should be enjoyable for both partners and you may choose to not go any further than this stage. Many couples enjoy having foreplay for a long time before they move on to having vaginal sex. If you are both ready to have vaginal sex, the arousal created through foreplay will help the penis enter the vagina more easily. Do you both understand so far?"

12