Lizzie Comforts Her Step-Dad

Story Info
My wife is unfaithful and her daughter consoles me.
4.9k words
4.5
49.1k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie entered my life when she was 14 years old. I dated her mother Pat and occasionally spent the night in their home. Sometimes, Lizzie was present during my visits and sometimes she was spending the night with a friend. When Lizzie was present, nothing inappropriate ever happened. She never saw me partially undressed, she never heard us fucking, she never saw us making out, etc. Everything was proper.

Lizzie was a very sweet girl and most people who met her thought that she was rather innocent for her age, despite her appearance. At age 14, Lizzie was physically mature. She had 34B boobs (which I knew because, several years later, she told me.) She looked more like a young woman than a child and she had a sweet, angelic face with brunette hair and dark brown eyes.

Lizzie had a father who was not interested in her at all. His family valued male offspring, but of the twelve grandchildren, there was only one boy. That was Lizzie's brother, a stupid oaf who continued the longstanding family tradition of stupid oafs. Lizzie really needed a father figure in her life and her own father had abdicated his responsibility. After she decided that I would probably not be just another "here today, gone tomorrow" guy, Lizzie started treating me like a father figure.

After months of dating, Pat and Lizzie and I started doing things like a family. We went on camping trips, we went to the beach, we took a vacation together, and we bonded as a family. Usually, families tend to be more relaxed about seeing each other partially undressed but we seemed to have an unwritten rule that did not allow that.

When Lizzie reached 16, I taught her how to drive a car. She easily passed her driving test because we spent time practicing the difficult things like parallel parking. When she learned she had passed, she put her arms around me, gave me a very affectionate hug, and whispered, "Thanks, daddy!" It was one of the few times during those years that she ever actually called me "daddy," and I felt even more important in her life after that.

Lizzie began having sleepovers with her female friends and there was no concern whatsoever that her horrible father had impacted her social skills. She had many friends and they would stay awake until 3 am talking and watching videos.

Lizzie also developed an interest in a few boys and she had some dates but she never developed a long term boyfriend. I'm not sure how the subject was raised, but Lizzie assured her mother that her virginity was still intact.

Lizzie got a job working as an attendant at a church day care center and I was happy to see her developing her abilities with small children. She did very well with the toddlers and it was obvious that Lizzie would eventually want children of her own.

Because her family had moved several times when she was a small child, Lizzie was a year behind in school. She had her 18th birthday in October of her senior year of high school. I sent eighteen red roses to her job for her birthday and took her on a shopping spree the following weekend.

The following month, Pat decided to go back home to visit friends she had not seen in several years. I thought that we needed a time out. We had been having some silly arguments lately and I wasn't sure what was happening to us. Because she wasn't employed, Pat planned to stay in New York for about a month. I assured her that would be fine and I hoped that things were better between us when she returned.

Pat left on a Friday afternoon and Lizzie went out with some friends that night but she came in late. The next morning, I was awake at 7 am, as I always awakened at that time by habit. I went to the other end of the house to make sure that Lizzie had arrived home safely. She always slept with her bedroom door open because she slept in very modest pajamas, so she felt no need for privacy, and she wanted the cat to be able to come sleep with her during the night but still have access to the litter pan in another room.

When I stepped into Lizzie's bedroom doorway to check on her, she was in fact home and soundly asleep in her bed. She had pulled the sheet down and not covered up during the night, so she was fully exposed to me. To my surprise, Lizzie was wearing just her panties, with no bra, no tee shirt, nothing else. She was a beautiful girl and the sight of her topless body was enough to give me an instant erection.

I assumed that perhaps she and her friends had drank something alcoholic and that might explain her passing out topless. I did not want to stand there very long because I didn't want her to awaken and discover me ogling her partially naked body.

I retreated to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee, then went to the family room to watch the morning news. About an hour later, I returned to the kitchen and started making some bacon and eggs for myself.

Perhaps five minutes had elapsed when Lizzie rounded the corner and came into the kitchen. She had pulled on a tee shirt that covered her panties but I had never seen her dressed like this before. Of course, all of this modesty seemed to me to be false modesty, because I had seen Lizzie around our pool many times in a bikini. Still, I thought something was up with her suddenly being less modest.

"What's up, kiddo?" I asked her.

"Don't tell Mom, but I had a couple of glasses of wine last night and I don't feel so good this morning."

"Okay, well, uh . . . I won't tell your Mom but I do have an obligation to say that you should not be drinking before your each age 21 and your Mom would have a shit fit if she found out about it. How many years has she been going to AA meetings now?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. That's why I did it while she's gone. I won't do that again anytime soon!"

"I guess your Mom being gone has something to do with you sleeping topless and just wearing a tee shirt this morning?"

"Oh, shit, I was hoping that you hadn't seen that. I guess I just fell asleep pretty quickly last night without thinking about what I was doing. But, holy cow, you know we're a family and I'm 18 now, and Mom came up with all these rules before we started living together and . . . I've been good but it just seems like a bit too much. And there isn't any way my father can try to take me away from her now."

"Well, I didn't really know if that was your mom's rules or just you being modest . . .."

"Oh, hell no. I don't really feel any great need to be modest around you, and . . . I guess you've already seen most of what there is to see now . . . so, while Mom isn't here, if it doesn't bother you, I might be a bit more casual around the house and out by the pool. But if it bothers you . . .."

"No, it doesn't bother me. You are a very attractive girl and very easy to look at, so make yourself comfortable. Just don't tell your Mom anything about this when she gets back!"

"You got that right!" Lizzie responded.

I gave Lizzie the breakfast I had prepared for myself, suggested she drink some orange juice, take some Advil, and then I started preparing another breakfast for myself. Within an hour, Lizzie was feeling better. She asked if we could go shopping at the mall. Since she could drive herself, taking me meant that she wanted me and my credit card to help her with the shopping. I thought of Lizzie as a daughter so I didn't hesitate to agree. I told her that we could go after lunch.

Later, I suggested that we simply go to the mall and have lunch there and then we could do some shopping. She jumped at that idea since she loved the Chinese restaurant in the food court. At lunch, I asked her about the purpose of the shopping trip.

"Well, I'd like to get a new bikini for the summer and I need some new panties, maybe a few new bras, and . . . now that I'm 18, I'm trying to think of myself as a woman instead of a child and I'd like to maybe get a nightie."

"Okay. Let's go find you a bikini and then we'll delve into the unmentionables!"

After about 30 minutes in the department store, Lizzie had found a bikini that was fairly skimpy but not nearly as skimpy as a thong. She tried it on and walked to the doorway of the dressing room very briefly for me to see it on her. We made that purchase, then I asked where she wanted to shop for the lingerie items.

"Victoria's Secret, of course!" she smiled at me. I could never say "no" to this girl.

When we arrived at Victoria's Secret, she started looking at bras. I asked her if she wanted some help looking for what she wanted. She hesitated for a minute and then said, "Okay, well I guess after this morning, you already know that my boobs haven't grown in the past four years. I'm still a 34B!" she said a bit self consciously.

"You're a very lovely 34B," I responded.

She filled me in on the details and I helped her find a few bras. She then quickly selected a few pair of panties. Of course, there was no trying them on and modeling them for me in the store.

"Last on the list is a nightie," she declared.

"What style are you looking for?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, Daddy. I want something that is going to make me look more mature, and something that I could actually sleep in on occasion."

"How about a baby doll nightie?" I suggested.

We decided that white would be the best color for her and found one that she liked. I appeared to be rather transparent in the bust and the panties were actually a thong but she told me that she had a few thongs and was comfortable with them.

"Can we go to a movie?" she asked. Of course I agreed and it was about 5:30 when the movie finished.

"Can we get a pizza to go on the way home?" she asked so that is what we did.

When we arrived home, we sat at the kitchen table eating pizza. She talked about some of the senior class activities that were coming up, and then she got a serious look on her face.

"I've got something to tell you that I haven't told Mom. Can you keep it a secret?" After receiving some reassurance from me, she continued. "Last year, Mom took me to the doctor and I started on birth control pills. My periods were kinda irregular and Mom said it was a good idea anyway, just in case. I didn't think I needed to worry about having sex but, you remember that guy Jared I went out with a few times last year?"

I was fairly certain that I could finish this story all by myself, but she continued.

"Well, we were kinda making out and got worked up and the next thing I knew, we were having sex. And then, once we had sex once, it was like 'why not do it again?' and we had sex like probably fifteen times when we were dating. Sometimes, it was after school and sometimes it was when we went out, so . . . anyway, I'm not a virgin anymore and I hate lying about it, but . . . Mom has this idea in her head of what I should be, which is the opposite of what she did when she was young, and I just don't want to hear her tell me how disappointed she is."

"I understand not wanting to deal with your mom. She can be a bit overbearing sometimes."

"Yeah. And, it's funny because I kinda wish I hadn't done it. I mean, he wasn't really anybody special and I don't think he knows what he was doing because I didn't . . . it didn't feel that great to me like, I hope there's more to it than that. I don't even know why I agreed to do it so many times with him, except I kept thinking it might get better."

"Wow," I responded. "Okay, well . . . your secret is safe with me. I'm glad that you told me. Sex between two people who both care for each other can be great and it should feel wonderful for the girl as well as the guy. A guy like him is inexperienced, doesn't pay attention or doesn't know what to do to make you . . . to make you orgasm, and it can be disappointing. So, you've still never had an orgasm and you're wondering why everybody seems to be obsessed with sex?"

"Well. uh, I've had orgasms before, but, you know . . . when I was alone, if you know what I mean, so . . . I know what an orgasm feels like, but I just don't know what it's like to have one with a partner."

"Oh, yeah, uh . . . so, I hope you were using condoms because you need to be concerned about STD's as well as pregnancy and birth control pills don't prevent STD's."

"Yeah, we used condoms every time. I might have been dumb but I wasn't stupid!" She looked at me and we both laughed.

"When you get into an exclusive relationship and it's just you and your partner, then you can stop using condoms and it feels even better!" I added, immediately wondering if I really needed to have made that last comment.

"So, you and mom don't use condoms and, yeah, I'd like to know how that feels, but . . .."

"Okay, so, I'll clean up the mess here. Any plans for tonight?" I inquired.

"Just staying home and trying on the things we bought," she responded.

I cleaned up the kitchen while Lizzie disappeared, presumably in her bedroom. I then sat down on the sofa in the family room and started channel surfing to see if anything worth watching was on the schedule.

I heard her walking into the room a few minutes later and looked up.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked.

Lizzie was wearing her new nightie and the sight was almost too much for me to handle. The bust of the baby doll was indeed rather transparent and it was quite obvious that I was looking at a woman and not a girl. Her 34B boobs filled the garment quite nicely and I could almost see all of her nipples. They were small, about the size of a quarter, and her nipples were both hard and standing up erect. The nightie had a gap in the front and I could see the bare skin of her torso. Her stomach was flat and the skin was clear and pale. The thong was barely there and although it covered her pussy, her camel toe was clearly on display. I assumed that she shaved her pubic hair because the lips were that obvious.

I was obviously speechless.

"Well?" she asked. Then she turned to show me the back of the nightie. My eyes were drawn to her cute little ass which was completely on display. If she was anyone other than my Lizzie, I would not have been able to control myself. I have always been an ass man and I wanted to grab the cheeks of her butt and pull them apart to see her little pink pucker.

"If you're trying to give an old man a heart attack, you have almost succeeded!" I declared.

"You're not an old man!" Lizzie retorted. "And I'm definitely not trying to give you a heart attack but . . . if you're telling me that I look like a woman and not a little girl, I'll accept that as a compliment!"

"Holy cow, Lizzie! If you're mom was here, I don't know if she'd shoot you or shoot me!"

"Well, I guess we'd better not tell her about this, right?" she chuckled. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes!"

I assumed that she had returned to her room to get dressed but when I next saw her, she was wearing some new panties and bra and nothing else.

"Do you like this?" she asked.

She looked like a sexy young girl and my self-control was being tested. I had an urge to pull her panties down and lick her pussy until she begged me to stop, but I remained in my seat. I nodded my head in response to her question.

She again left the room and reappeared in a minute wearing more new panties and bra. She simply pranced before me like a model on the runway, and she left without saying a word.

I thought that was the end of the show but I was very, very wrong. A minute later, she returned and this time, she was wearing only panties.

"I ran out of new bras to try on and you already saw me topless earlier today, so . . . do you like this pair of new panties?"

"Lizzie! What are you trying to do to me? What is going on here? Are you trying to test me to see if I'll be faithful to your mom?"

"No, Daddy, no. You don't know but . . . Daddy, I need to tell you something."

Lizzie sat down on my lap, facing me, straddling my legs, with her face just inches from mine.

"Daddy, I know that you and mom have had some fights lately and it's not your fault. I know that you don't want to hear this, but I don't think mom is being faithful to you, and . . . I don't think she's in New York, either."

"Whatever it is, Lizzie, tell me what it is."

"A few weeks ago, I got off early from work because I wasn't feeling well. When I got home, there was a different car in the driveway, but I recognized it. One of her old boyfriends - an old dickhead named Jackson - was here. She never mentioned that to you, did she? Well, I didn't want her to know that I had caught her, so I went to Amanda's house. She still doesn't know that I caught her."

"Are you sure of what you saw, Lizzie?" I demanded.

"Last night, I had Amanda drive me by Jackson's house and mom's car was parked there. She's not driving to New York, but you'd never know because you're just gonna call her on her cell phone and she could tell you she's in Australia and you wouldn't know."

I started to get a tear in my eye and I guess Lizzie noticed that.

"Daddy, I love Mom because she's my mother, but I don't like everything about her. She's not faithful and that's what caused problems in her other relationships. She doesn't deserve you, and . . . you deserve somebody who wants you."

I placed my hands around her hips, reached around and placed my fingers on the elastic band at the top of her panties. I gave her hips a gentle squeeze.

"Daddy, the reason I came in late was that I did drink some wine last night, like I said, but I was trying to take my mind off of all this. When I fell asleep last night, I realized I was topless and that you would probably see me. I've been modeling my nightie and panties trying to give you something else to think about and . . . I wanna know that a real man can see me as a woman. I wanna know what it's like to have a real man make love with me. Please . . . Daddy!"

At that point, all of my reasons to be good had been ripped away. My world had been blown apart and a beautiful young girl - a girl who actually did love me - wanted to offer her body to me.

I leaned forward and brought my lips to her left boob. Her nipple was already hard and I began licking and sucking like a starving man. I plunged my right hand under the elastic band of her panties, grabbed her ass, and pulled her even closer to me.

"Tell me what to do, Daddy. I'll do whatever you want!"

"Baby, do you have a vibrator that you use to make yourself cum?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Go get it and bring it back to me."

She immediately stood, walked towards her bedroom, and soon returned with a rechargeable bullet vibrator which was identical to one that her mom had. She handed it to me and then asked, "Now what?"

"Move your feet apart about six inches," I instructed her.

I stood and turned on the vibrator. I brought it up to her right nipple and she immediately jumped when I touched it to her boob. "I've never touched my tit with that thing," she said.

"Oh, where do you touch yourself," I asked coyly.

"Between my legs, Daddy!" she responded.

"You mean on the inside of your knees?" I teased her.

"No . . . uh . . .," she was hesitant to verbalize her thought.

"You mean higher?" I asked. "Take my hand and guide me to where you want it."

She didn't hesitate to reach up, place her hand on my hand that held the bullet, and pull it down to her crotch. I placed the bullet across the length of her slit on the outside of her panties. "Is there where you want it, baby? Do you need this on your pussy?"

"Yes, Daddy, but I'd rather have it in my pussy."

"Here, you hold the vibrator," I instructed her, "so I can pull down your panties."

As soon as she had her fingers around the vibrator, I knelt down behind her and I kissed her in the small of her back. I placed my fingers under the waist band of her panties and very slowly began to pull them down. As the waist band lowered, I kissed her lower on her back until I was kissing on her butt cheek. I then dropped her panties to the floor and she stepped out of them.

12