Lizzie with a Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
Lizzie breaks out. Lizzie needs a second job.
5.1k words
4.05
6.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. I'm Lizzie, a frustrated closet cross dresser who wants nothing more than to break out as a trap and date cute guys. So much easier said than done. I was frustrated because I still lived at home which means I was never going to sit on the couch in panties and a camisole and scroll through my Chang account on my iPad. For now, I have to sit on the couch as Leo and dream about lounging around as Lizzie. The struggles are real.

I work at a couple convenience stores and I would occasionally buy a lottery ticket or two. Lady Luck smiled upon me one day and patted me on the back. I didn't win enough to buy a private Island, but it was enough to buy and renovate a modest house on the south side of Hillsdale. And because it was early Spring, I was able to get the full attention of a construction company who committed to complete the renovations with 8 weeks. Hah, but that's another story.

Even though I may say a few less than positive things about the construction company, they did have a good plan that allowed me to stay in the house. Things like the master bedroom with attached bath first, then the living room, then kitchen and so on. It sounded reasonable, so away they went with their hammers. dry wall, paint and all those rippling muscles.

I gave each crew a rating. Dry Wallers and Painters didn't get a second look. The Hardwood Floor installers could look at me whenever they wanted to. The Kitchen crew would most certainly catch me with my bedroom door slightly cracked open, if they wanted to. I would leave it to them to figure out if that girl was the home owner's girlfriend or not.

After 12 weeks, the crews and their trucks were gone and I have freshly renovated house. It was pretty much an empty house, but it was mine and looked brand new. It was time too get settled in, get some more furniture, meet the neighbors and prance around the house the way I want to.

One thing I had to do was to make peace with the Asian family who lived next door to me on the east side. They owned the local Nail Saloon uptown and the Mom of the house never missed a chance to shake her boney finger at me and say something noise and dust. She spoke to fast in broken English that I couldn't keep up. And she threw in something about having a boner for her daughter every now and then. LOL, if she only knew.

But I did eye up her daughter, Kim Hun, not as a girlfriend, but as my make up tutor. I had no idea of how to approach Kim for help, but thought I might have a shot because every time Momma Hun was cursing the ground I walked on, Kim would be in the background giggling.

I will add Kim to my list of Spring and Summer goals. She will be close to top along with more furniture, a second job and maybe, just maybe roommates to fill the other two bedrooms and my pockets. I will put roommates towards the bottom so I can sit on the couch in lingerie and post on my Chang account without a bunch of side eyes.

The two convenience stores I work at as a cashier are both owned by Mr. Baker. He lets me work at both stores to give me extra hours. That helps, but cross dressing isn't cheap and most of my lottery winnings were consumed when I bought and renovated my house. So, I decided to look for other job opportunities to make extra money. I didn't want to jump into the roommate thing too quickly.

I also needed help with facial make up. Having a slender body that looks good in a knit dress is one thing, but getting my eyes to lure you in is another thing. And if I'm going to be a trap, I need to lure you in. That's where Kim Hun comes in. And on a beautiful Spring day, I put it out there. I didn't give Kim a lot of details, but I did let her know that I was looking for help and tips on facial maker overs. I didn't say anything about skirts, panties or stockings, just some sexy eyes and concealer for my face.

"Neighbor fem boy? Fem boy want pretty face? Fem boy sneak me 8 pm. Pretty not free."

That was an awkward conversation, but it was what I needed. I spent some time setting up a small table in the small den room next to my master bedroom for us to sit at. I will need a different table going forward, but for now I officially christened this room as my fem den. I dressed for Kim's visit. Nothing special, wig, tights, tight pull over and flats. My wig isn't all that, but it's all I have. And sneaking Kim into the back of my house wasn't very secret agent. At 8 pm, I opened the back patio door and waved her over. Kim, on the other, hunched over, with her bag, and trotted across the yards. LOL, she was very spy like.

"Fem boy sit still. Fem boy wear skirt next time. Fem boy look pretty. Fem boy wig shit."

The good news that Kim knew what she was doing. The slants, the points, the color combinations were all perfect. It was worth the $20. The bad news was that it was after 9 pm on a Thursday and I had to work in the morning, so I was going to have to scrub it all off pretty soon. But I had enough time to whip off a few selfies for my Chang and Kinder accounts before Kim left to sneak back home.

"LOL Fem boy got boner LOL. Kim no sex fem boy. Fem boy call again."

I took a few more selfies and laid on my couch in full war paint and surfed around my very truthful social media accounts. Look me up and tell me what you think of these eyes and make sure to comments on how you have to meet me and take me on a date. LizzieQT104. I will reply.

So, now I have a house where I can dress in secret and I have a solution to my make up skills issues. Next was that was more money thing. I've been looking for something with an afternoon or evening shift as I wasn't ready to leave Mr. Baker's stores. My search wasn't going very well, until I became frustrated and pulled over to take a few deep breathes. I was on Main Street and decided to pull over into the strip mall where the Hun's Nail Saloon was. I wasn't going inside, but I parked where I could check them out. They are a very busy shop.

But then I noticed a clothing store at the other end of the strip mall where the Saloon was. It was one of those building you always knew was there, you drove past it all the time, but never gave it any thought. Stores have cash registers and I'm a cashier. I was already wearing a decent fem outfit and a mask. But I knew my eyes were not ready for a public appearance. I bit the bullet, lowered my head and entered the Saloon and pouted at Kim. I pleaded for a quick touch up, eyes only. Kim had me sit down until she was finished with her current customer. I'm pretty sure she made me sit there longer than she had to. It felt like a mild form of humility. Everyone in shop stared me down. She finally waved me over.

"Thanks Kim. I just an update to my eyes so I can go inside that clothing store at the other end of the strip mall."

"Hah, fem boy like whips." Fem boy get new wig. Make eyes sexy. Fem boy look better."

It seemed like I was on display of every old lady in Hillsdale while Kim fitted me with a new wig and painted my eyes. I objected at first, but stopped complaining when I looked in the mirror. Kim is worth the money, although I think she charges me double. Kim took a moment to parade me around the shop before she walked me to the door.

"Fem boy pretty." Fem boy get job. Kim shop there too. LOL fem boy still boner boy."

I drove down to the other end of the strip mall and parked. I went inside and asked for an application. A large Italian man handed me application and showed me to a table where I could fill it out. A strange table for a clothing store. I felt like I was sitting in for a book signing or maybe waving at my adoring fans. And a strange clothing store too. It's more like a, well, never mind, it doesn't matter if it's a good job opportunity. What the hell do I care if I ring up a bra made of chains or leather skirts? Not me, I need work. Give me a bar code and I will scan it and I promise to not judge you until you leave the store.

A few days later I received a text from the store HR Manager, Karla. I thought it was strange that she would text me so late in the evening, but I blew that off. She must be a dedicated employee. We agreed to an interview this Monday at Noon. I crossed my fingers and prayed that she was prepared to sit across from my face. I know my eyes and smooth legs turn you guys into butter, but I don't know if that will work on a girl.

I called Kim and asked for a 11 am appointment this Monday. I know they are a popular Saloon, which meant my request was late. It might seem like I was becoming a pain in the ass, so I sweetened the deal for her. One last minute full facial make-over for a chance to parade me around in front of everyone and humiliate me as her pet project.

"Fem boy butt pain. Kim squeeze in. Fem boy be on time. Fem boy wear skirt."

I thanked Kim and promised to be on time. I explained to her that I needed to look fabulous and irresistible at Noon for a job interview. I think she agreed, I don't know, I'm still working on getting every word just right.

"LOL old ladies giggle at fem boy. What fem boy name?"

"Lizzie. Please call me Lizzie in the future Kim."

"Fem boy shut it. Fem boy horny for Kim. Fem boy shut it and obey."

WTF? Did Kim just tell me to shut it? Who says that? Whatever, I let it go, just like I let it go that this seems an awful like black mail. And no, I didn't miss this chance to post that I have been caught out as a hot trap and now I'm being black mailed. My Chang followers love that stuff. I ignored all of the comments from my followers that suggested I call the FBI and report the black mail.

I showed up on time Monday morning for my appointment with Kim. She performed her magic and showed off her pet before letting me go. The good news is that I might be the hottest pet in town.

I drove to the other end of the strip mall and parked. My timing was perfect and I was greeted at the door by the HR Manager, Karla.

Karla was very professional and formal, but she grilled and drilled me under the hot spot light. I felt like I did well in holding my own even though I might have been sweating a little. Seriously, they need to move this spot light, it would be better over there by that small stage.

Once Karla formally closed the interview, she announced that I had the job and she expected me to train tomorrow and begin working on Wednesday night. My hours would be 5 pm to closing, Monday thru Saturday.

Instant post "I'm so hot, they hired me on the spot."

We spent the next hour or so walking around the store, checking things out and discussing the issues of cross dressing and things like that. Karla said she figured it out quickly and demanded to know where I got my make overs. We chit chatted for quite some time before I told her that I had one last thing to clear up so there were no misunderstandings.

"What's that Lizzie?"

"Well, you keep referring to us as Tranny's with issues. Just to be clear, I identify as a trap. I might be a trap with issues, but I'm not a tranny."

"LOL, do you think the gap between Trap and Tranny is that large?"

"I've done the research and it's like night and day. According to Google page 623,723 a trap is not gay, and wants to be the pretty boy on cute dates with hot confused gay guys on Kinder. Tranny's want to be the cute girl on dates with anyone on Kinder."

"Well Lizzie, if it's defined on page 623,723 then it must be true. Be here by 5 pm tomorrow for training."

Instant post "It's true and I was right."

I left the store and decided to stop by Hun's Nail Saloon to let Kim know that I was successful.

"Hah, fem boy happy. Fem boy still boner. Kim visit 10 pm. Fem boy make drinks."

Kim can have whatever she wants as long as my eyes look this good. However, I have another issue at this moment. I am fully painted and dressed, but it's a Monday afternoon. It would be such a waste to let all of this go, but where do I go? The only place I could think of was the Mall, so away I went. Monday afternoons weren't the best time to shop for eye candy, but there were a few prospects lingering around. I spied two thugs in sleeveless T-shirts following me up and down the hallways. I ducked into a lingerie store to pick up a few things. I didn't need these panties, but I needed a bag to carry. Plus, if the two guys were still nearby after my store visit, then they are surely on my trail.

And there they were, following me and checking me out. I slowly made my way towards the food court as wished I had more practice at swaying my hips. I did the best I could and entered the smaller hallway where the Janitor closets and restrooms were. I stopped a short distance into the hallway, pointed my butt at the guys and leaned against the wall with my phone up in my face. As a first timer, I have no idea what to do now, so I prayed that they had some moves that I could deal with. I could hear the sounds their combat boots made as they approached me and my nerves went crazy. I decided I wasn't ready for this and prepared myself to cut and run.

"Excuse us Miss, if you're looking for the restrooms, you are in the right hallway. They are right down there where the ceiling lights are all burnt out."

"Why thank you boys. I don't usually shop alone and I think my nerves got the best of me when I seen how dark it is down there. Sometimes a girl can't be too careful."

"We completely understand and we will guard the door for you. We're here to help. What's your name?"

"Lizzie. What's yours?"

"Pepper Jack."

"Because some guy named Jack crossed your turf and you took him out with military grade pepper spray?"

"No, because I put pepper jack cheese on everything. This is Red Blade."

"Because you caught someone messing with your Ho and you cut him and left his blood on your knife?"

"No, I play hockey on a summer league and our sponsor bought us skates with red tinted blades."

"Well, it's no wonder why guys like you have such a bad reputation at the Mall."

I can't honestly say who was walking who down the hallway. I was either being steered towards the restrooms or they were puppy dogs following a food source. Either way, the three of us ended up right near the restrooms while we were still talking. Women's room on the left and the Men's room on the right.

"Hey guys, isn't it funny how the movies and TV always make the Ladies room look clean and the Men's room look so dirty? I wonder if that's true?"

"It probably is Lizzie. Here, I'll crack the door open and you can have a quick peek. Red Blade can be our look out."

"Well, I shouldn't, well OK, but let me hang onto you for safety purposes."

I slid my hand inside of Pepper Jack's belted waist and stepped towards the door. He opened the door and I stuck my head in took a look around pretending like I never seen this nasty place before. I was quite excited to "trap" my first date, but my nerves were about to make me pee my skirt.

"Wow, that's bad, but I expected worse. However, I would never kneel down on that floor. Red Blade, how long do you think you can keep the coast clear?"

"Take your time Lizzie. If anyone comes down here, I will light a cigarette and blow smoke rings. They will go find somewhere else to pee."

I guess it was me who took the lead because I was pulling Pepper Jack by the belt like he was my shopping cart. I was still very nervous, but I hoping I chilled out after we were alone together in the darkness of this dingy and dirty restroom. I know my Chang account claims that I am a regular in this restroom, but the fact is that this is as close to another guy's dick as I have ever been. And I haven't even actually touched it yet. My nerves were working against me, but I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I was hoping that Pepper Jack would unzip his pants for me, he didn't. I was hoping that a security guard would come through the door, no one did.

I bit my lip, pushed Pepper Jack against the stall and reached for his belt, the button, his zipper and then, there it was. My mind went straight to what I was going to post about this on Chang before I shook it off and grabbed my first cock as a trap. I asked him to lean back and close his eyes and enjoy the moment. I moved against the stall myself so I was behind him a little. I thought it would be best if I reached around and stroked him from that position. A little awkward, but I found a stride.

"Is this OK Pepper Jack? I'm sorry I was not prepared with a little lubricant, so you let me know if I'm rubbing you raw. Maybe next time I'll drop to my knees for you, but this floor is to nasty and."

That was either a bust or a blessing in disguise. He let out a few grunts and I continued to stroke him until his streams stopped. I mean dude, that was 2 minutes. I know I will post differently, but I'll take it as a blessing because I had another guy's cock in my hand and nothing bad happened.

While Pepper Jack pulled his jeans up in total embarrassment, I started to think ahead. No, not to Red Blade, but how to post this story. Something like how I jacked off my cute date just before he banged me doggie inside of the stall for 17 minutes and then I had to drain my butt for at least 7 minutes.

I acted like I knew what I was doing and pushed off of Pepper Jack and reached my arm through the restroom door. I grabbed Red Blade and threw him against the middle sink. I stayed in front of Red Blade while I pushed his pants down and continued that position while I stroked his cock towards my body. A reverse hand job maybe? I don't know what to call it. This turned out to be even less awkward than the beside and behind position I had on Pepper Jack. I liked it and began pulling on him even faster. I was about to whisper some dirty talk at him when I felt two hands on my shoulders. Pepper Jack was pushing me down. He wanted me to drop down for Red Blade. I was reminding them both of the nasty wet floor as I did my best to squat instead of kneel. Red Blade seemed to support Pepper Jack's request because his hands were on me and pushing me down. Once they had me at dick level with Red Blade, I did my best to stay off the floor and stroke his cock towards my face.

I tried to use Pepper Jack as something to lean back against, but that wasn't working. I had to bite the bullet again and pushed my feet back and knelt. Damn, the wet spots on my thigh high socks were going to scream "look at what I've been doing" to everyone in the food court. My thoughts of my own concern were quickly replaced with how to handle a real cock. It is not exactly the same as my silicone dildo. Red Blade was jack hammering my mouth like this was his last chance at sex. Even though I'm going to post that I sucked a guy off in the Men's room, this is not sucking. This is gagging and trying not to choke. As I knelt there trashing my socks on the floor, I made my best attempt to squeeze in a few moments of actually sucking in between his attempts to knock my fillings out. I also made a mental note that Red Blade might be my upper limit when it comes to a guy's size. Nothing should be any further down my throat than RB.

I felt Red Blade start to tense up so I knew it would be over soon. I was preparing to get his nut and spit it out on the floor. I grabbed his cock as best as I could and tried to slow him down a little when I got a huge surprise in the corner of my eye. Some old guy had come into the restroom and was at the urinal without a care in the world. I was on my knees choking on a big fat cock and Grandpa just stood and took a pee. WTF?

My attention quickly left Grandpa when Red Blade blasted down my throat, squirt after squirt after squirt. And I mean straight down my throat. I don't remember tasting anything and there was nothing to spit out.

I felt good that it was over and I didn't die from the lack of air. I started to wipe the sides of my mouth clean and prepared to stand up when Pepper Jack decided he was hard enough again. He twirled me around on my knees and pushed himself into my mouth. OK, fine, I'll take Pepper Jack, but come on, the twirling action forced me to sit with my calves underneath me. These socks are totally trashed and they will now scream "yup, I'm taking a walk of shame" to the food court folks.

12