Lizzie's Picnic Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall I pull out?" he whispered.

"Don't you dare," came the reply.

"But Mum... Lizzie... I'm gonna cum."

"Yesss... cum for me Stevie... fill your mum with your warm sticky seed."

Moments later, the two were quiet. The passionate fire of the evening was fading away and, in the distance, city lights sparkled like diamonds. In Steve's mind, the last embers of desire still flickered, like the dying embers of that same sunset. Arms around each other, they lay there with Lizzie atop Steve, as both came down from their pleasureful heights.

Lizzie had promised him a picnic to remember, and Steve wasn't going to forget this one in a long time. If she had her way, then Lizzie wasn't going to let him forget it either.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back home, Steve sat on the sofa contemplating what had just happened. It was exactly where he had been sitting when his mother had first suggested the picnic, when he had glanced around and got an eyeful of her long legs as she bent over flashing those black panties to him. He was so close to sticking to his guns and saying no. Now he wondered if he should have done.

Had he just had sex with his mother? That was bad enough, but was it worse to have enjoyed every minute of it? It must have been the sun, a mix of heat and alcohol going to their heads. She didn't know what she was doing, and he... well, he just didn't want to upset her. Over and over he told himself the same, but still he couldn't get rid of that thought... that thought which told him he had enjoyed every minute with Lizzie.

A good night's sleep, that's what they both needed. By tomorrow all of this would be forgotten, confined to their memories and never again to be discussed. The next time Lizzie came up with an idea for a picnic, even if she was bending over in the most sexy short skirt, even if she gave him the smile which melted his heart, Steve was going to say no... and no, meant no. If there was no opportunity, then there was no way he could be tempted again.

A date, that's what she needed and that's what he was going to arrange. This had been no more than a quick fling, a wanton need to satisfy desires, but no more. He would tell her, just as soon as she got out of the bath... or the next morning over breakfast... perhaps later, but he would definitely tell her it shouldn't have happened.

Upstairs, Lizzie was soaking in the bath. Just like Steve, she was also contemplating the events of earlier, only Lizzie had a more than satisfied smile on her face. What was it her last date had said?

'You know what you want, but you're scared to make it happen. You'll regret it if you don't.'

Now she had done it, and she didn't regret a minute of it. She wasn't thinking at all of consigning the whole event to distant memories. In fact, her mind was already considering her next steps. She climbed out of the bath, water trickling down over her pert breasts before being mopped up by a huge white towel. Dry again, Lizzie slipped on a pair of near see-through knickers, and the cutest babydoll chemise.

Once more, Lizzie was turning back the clock. She hadn't dressed to impress since her husband was around, but now she had a good reason to do so. She glanced in the mirror. Oh yes, forty-something she might have been, but this mother still had plenty to offer.

Lizzie walked into the master bedroom. It had been an eventful day, a most satisfying eventful day. She climbed into bed, the huge king size mattress dwarfing her slim frame. A thin sheet was all that covered her, the normal duvet being just too hot on these summer days.

All she could think about was Stevie, what they had done today, and the plans she had for their future. Oh, yes, Lizzie had shown him one secret, but she had so many more just waiting to be shared.

Her mind flicked back to her husband and the short but very adventurous time they had together. Oh yes, he had introduced her to so much. You could say he had opened her eyes to a most personally exciting life, so much of which would stay between them. When he died those memories, and the physical toys which went with them, were locked away in a suitcase under the bed, an excitement filled suitcase waiting for the right time to be rediscovered.

Yes, that was full of so many secrets, secrets which had stayed hidden for a long time, secrets that she so wanted to share again. For now, though, a little rest was the order of the night... but this bed was so large.

Footsteps on the stairs told of Steve making his own way up to bed. Lizzie flicked off her bedroom light and listened. He must have headed into his own room first, then in and out of the bathroom. As the footsteps headed across the landing once more, Lizzie called out.

"Where do you think you're going, Stevie?"

There was a pause, no footsteps, no sound.

"You know, this is such a big bed. Why don't you share it with me?"

The End