Lizzy's Flower Glizzy Ch. 07-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," I manage to say, side-eyeing her companions in an attempt to discern if they're as horny as I'm starting to feel.

"Here, let me show you a picture of the plant so you know what to look out for," Allie says, looking down at the phone in her hand. "That way, if you come across it, you can let me know."

"Okay, sure," I say.

"Fair warning: the plant looks a little... inappropriate," Allie says with a wince.

"Inappropriate how?" I ask.

The girls exchange a look.

"Let me just show you," Allie says, tapping at her screen.

As she lifts the phone to show me, my core spasms from this weird, tickling sensation at the top of my vagina.

"You okay?" Allie asks, lowering her phone.

I nod. "Yeah, I just had a muscle spasm, that's--" A uterine cramp comes out of nowhere, and it hurts so bad that I double over and have to grab hold of the doorframe. "Ah!"

"Oh my god!" Allie says. I catch her staring at the crotch of my sweatpants as reaches out to grab me.

Why is she staring at my crotch? I look down to see if I've peed myself or if leftover cream leaked out and soaked through my sweatpants. Feels dry down there, and I don't see anything... Maybe she knows why I'm having cramps. Because maybe the same thing happened to her... That's why she smells like a glizzy flower.

Just as quickly as the pain came on, it starts to fade. "I'm fine. I'm fine," I groan, standing upright.

"You sure?" Allie asks with genuine concern.

I nod. "IBS, that's all." My mom suffers from that, so it seemed like a good excuse.

"Oh, I'm sorry... IBS is no joke," Allie says.

"It's fine. Could be worse!" I say with a wince of a smile.

All three girls nod.

"Alright, so, here's the picture of the invasive plant," Allie says, holding her phone up to my face.

The picture on her screen looks exactly like the thing we fucked last night, except the phallus on this one is a bit girthier.

"Looks like a penis," I say, looking up at her with a grin.

Allie's brown-speckled, green eyes search mine intensely. "Right? You ever seen anything like this before?"

I shake my head. "Nope... Is that even real?"

"Oh, it's real..." Allie says dramatically.

"What's it called?" I ask.

"We call it the yoni flower," she answers. "It comes in two... forms... and this form is called the linga flower form."

"Linga?" I echo.

"It's Hindi for a man's... you know," Priya says.

I giggle. "Makes sense." I think about how all of us were sick last night and brainstorm a way to ask if it's dangerous to humans without arousing suspicion. "You said it's invasive... So, is it, like, harmful for the environment? Like, if my horses find it, will they get sick?"

"While this thing does parasitize nearby plants, we don't have any reason to believe it causes any harm to animals," Allie answers, slipping her phone back into her pocket.

"Oh, well that's good," I say, sighing in relief, thinking back to all the dead grass and bushes around the glizzy flower, and recalling how the tree behind it lost some leaves.

"Yeah... Listen--" Allie says, pausing for a moment as she reaches into her purse and pulls out a post-it note that has a string of numbers written on it. "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name..."

"Right... I'm Lizzy," I say.

"Okay, Lizzy... If you happen to be wandering around the woods and you come across something that looks like that linga flower, please don't touch it. Just call or text me right away, okay?" She hands me the post-it.

"Okay..." I say, staring down at the note with her first name and phone number, my heart racing. "Why shouldn't I touch it? Is it... dangerous to humans and not to animals?"

"Ummm..." Allie hums for a while, looking at her friends. "You wouldn't die if you touched it or anything like that. And it's not poisonous."

"Well, that's good," I say. At that exact moment, my core spams from this weird, tickling and stretching sensation deep in my vagina. It sort of feels like my cervix is gradually dilating or something.

"Yeah..." Allie says. "It's just..." A long pause follows. "Listen, Lizzy, I'm just going to be direct with you, okay?"

I nod.

Allie inhales deeply then huffs. "This may seem silly, and it probably goes without saying, but... just because it looks like a man's penis, whatever you do, do not put it inside of you."

I try to smile but it comes off more like a wince. "Who in their right mind would stick a freaky dildo plant inside of them?"

Allie snickers, guilt flashing on her face. "Let's just say that the plant's fragrance has some kind of pheromones that basically hypnotizes people to want to do inappropriate things with it..."

"I see..." I mutter, blushing. "And what happens if a girl... you know... Puts it in her..."

"Uh... We're not at liberty to say at the moment," she says. "Just know it's something you don't want to ever experience."

Too late, I already experienced it, I think, nodding. And, clearly, you did too. But if you're alive and healthy, it can't be all that bad.

"And if you do come across it and you find yourself feeling tempted," Priya pipes up, "just dig up the soil around the base of the flower and you'll be too grossed out to even think about."

"Oh... Okay then..." I say with one last nod, dread making my stomach twist into a knot. "Well, if I come across it, you'll be the first to know, Allie. And I won't do anything inappropriate with it, I promise."

The auburn-haired biologist smiles warmly. "Sounds good, Lizzy." Allie starts to walk away only to pause and twirl back around. "Oh, and sorry for just showing up like this out of the blue and then dropping such a bizarre bombshell on you. It's just extremely important that we locate and contain these plants ASAP. And I didn't want another day to go by without making sure you and the women in our community were informed. Because I couldn't take it if something happened to anyone and I didn't try to prevent it." She flashes another smile, a very genuine one.

"No worries," I say. "I appreciate you all stopping by and educating me on the... uh... linga flower, so thanks!"

"You're welcome," Allie says, giving me a wave. "Goodbye! Take care!"

"Bye! You too!" I reply, waving at the other two girls when they start waving at me on the way to their car.

When I step back inside the house, I shut the glass door and drop the window before stepping off to the side. I don't close the front door all the way though, I leave it cracked so I can listen to them through the screen.

"That was weird," Whitney says. "And why were two of those science babes so hot?"

"Shh!" I hush, leaning towards the cracked open door.

"You sure that was the right girl?" Allie says in a hushed voice, clearly unaware of how well sound travels on the wind on open land.

The right girl? How could they possibly know that--

"I swear it's the fence and same barn from the TikTok," the mousy brunette says. "And I never forget a face." That's when her car door slams.

What are the odds that the girls looking for the glizzy flower saw that TikTok before it got taken down and somehow also recognized my house? Was it even in the background?

"What the fuck was that about?" Piper says on her way downstairs. "Were they looking for the glizzy flower?"

Nodding, I fish my phone out of my pocket, pull up the copy of the video I have saved and hit play. Sure enough, I can just make out the fence and the barn in the background at the end of the video. I suppose if they knew the plants were in this area, they could've just gone on Google Maps and looked for any property with a red barn. There aren't many...

"Yeah..." I finally answer. "They showed me a picture of a similar one that had a thicker shaft. They called it a yoni flower and said it was in the linga flower stage... Or penis stage."

"How'd they know to look here though?" Whitney asked.

I show her the TikTok video.

"When did you make this?" Piper asks. "And since when did you have a secret TikTok account?"

"I only post cringy videos on it, so I don't share it with anyone," I answer. "And I made that Wednesday--the day I found the glizzy flower... It went viral and got taken down the next day."

"Of course a video with a dildo flower wouldn't stay up," Piper said, shaking her head.

"The important question is, why did they make it sound like fucking the flower was dangerous?" Whitney asks.

I shrug. "I dunno. But what I do know is that auburn-haired girl smelled exactly like the glizzy flower. Like, I got horny as soon as I opened the door."

"Seriously?" Piper and Whit say at the same time.

I nod. "And she talks like she might be the person who did something with it that she wishes she hadn't, so... maybe whatever happened to her is the same thing that happened to us. And, if that's the case, it's clearly not something life-threatening."

"Maybe..." Whitney says. "You still want to go back out there and see what's beneath the soil? Because now that the pretty Indian girl said that seeing what was underground would turn us off, I'm super curious."

"Me too," Piper says.

"I'll grab us some shovels and gardening gloves," I say, heading towards the back door.

Chapter 9:

Flesh Pod

Lizzy Rutherford | 18

Saturday afternoon...

It doesn't take much shoveling to hit something soft and squishy...

It only takes two sets of garden glove-covered hands to uncover a one-foot-wide patch of some kind of disgusting, subterranean mass.

It takes exactly two seconds of staring at what was hidden beneath the dirt for all three of us to turn away and puke up our breakfasts onto the soil below.

"Oh, fuck!" Piper groans, hurling again as soon as she glances back at it. "It looks... fleshy and squishy... like melting skin..."

"And it smells gross as fuck!" Whitney adds. "Reminds me of that amber-colored ejaculate's odor..."

After removing my mom's gardening gloves and tossing them over to the shovels, I use the back of my hand to wipe away the regurgitated breakfast from my mouth. Looking away from the barf that just splattered on the soil before me, I rise from my haunches and reluctantly turn back to face the horrifying, flabby mass we've uncovered.

There's this thing called SCOBY that's used in the fermentation of Kombucha. SCOBY is an acronym for 'symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast,' and it's usually beige to tan or even yellow in color. When I used to help my mom make Kombucha, I remember thinking that it looked like a slimy, gelatinous slab of spoiled ham steak.

That's what this glizzy flower's underground organ looks like.

It's lumpy, beige, slimy, and webbed with veins like the placenta they showed us in health class. And, considering I accidentally jabbed it with my shovel pretty hard and it didn't rupture, I know it's super thick and tough as a chunky cut of beef.

"How big do you think it is?" Piper asks.

"Only one way to find out," I say, grabbing the shovel.

She and I scoop away soil until we uncover the edges. Nearly 6-feet by 3-feet, that's how large the veiny flesh pod we uncover is. It looks so... alien...

"Hey, is it just me, or is this thing beneath the stalk a ball sac?" Piper says after using her gloved hand to brush away the last clump of soil beneath the white stalk. She quickly rubs away more dirt.

My jaw drops at the sight of it. Right where the white stalk meets the gross pod, there's a fleshy, wrinkly beige sac with the imprint of two oval lumps bulging through the skin. "Holy crap... Looks exactly like a scrotum with testes in it." Coincidentally, the balls also happen to be on the same side of the glizzy flower as the underside of the shaft where the frenulum is.

Piper removes her glove and rubs it with quick brushes of her finger. "Feels just like a guy's balls too... The skin around them is a bit leatherier though..."

"Bizarre..." Whitney mutters, using her gloved hand to brush more soil away from the left side of the pod. "Look at this," she mutters, pointing at these black, branched cords that have fused with the surrounding plant roots.

"That Allie girl did say that this plant parasitizes off neighboring plants..." I whisper back. Despite being super-grossed out, I kneel before the musty flesh pod and reach down ever so slowly, like I'm scared it's going to bite me.

"Don't tell me you're going to touch the pod," Whitney says in a strained voice.

I squint at her. "You didn't say anything when Piper tickled this thing's nuts."

"Also," Piper chimes in, "we all fucked this gross pod's cock last night and let it splooge in us, so does touching its horrific body really seem that fucked up?"

"My thoughts exactly..." I say, gagging. "As gross as it looks, I kinda wanna know what it feels like since stabbing it with the shovel didn't rupture it." I gag again when my fingers press into the squishy and hot flesh beneath the beige stalk--flesh that feels like the belly of a fat man who just got out of a hot tub.

"What's it feel like?" Piper asks.

"It's super warm..." I answer. "Warmer than the glizzy... Hot like you were last night when you were feverish..."

"Oh geez..." Whitney says. "Fuckin gross..."

My palm glides across the slippery thing. "Lumps and veins aside, it's super smooth..." I press my hand onto it and dig my fingers in, almost kneading into it like a masseuse. "It legit has the texture of raw steak--thick, firm, tough... like, you'd really have to cut into it to breach the skin." I give the flesh sack a quick, hard, push and the thing jiggles almost in slow motion the way a leathery sack filled with thick sludge would. "Imagine palming the belly of a slimy, boneless, legless, headless cow and that's what this feels like." When I press down again and feel something hard, I snatch my hand away.

"What happened?" Whitney says in a panic. "Did it hurt you?"

I shake my head. "Feels like I hit bone or something."

"What. The. Fuck." Piper says in awe. "Now I feel like I need to touch it... Might as well, right? I mean, I already made love to it and that's as intimate as it gets." A nervous laugh escapes her as she gives it a quick slap. After that, she palms it. "Ew... ew..." She rubs it, digs her fingers into it, then squeezes it. "Fucking, ew... Accurate description, Lizzy... It does feel like dense meat... Like a giant water bladder made of steak and filled with mud..."

"I can't believe FOMO has me about to do this," Whitney says huffing as she reaches for it. Almost as soon as her palm goes flat against it, she snatches it away and springs up from the ground. "Okay, nope! I'm done!" She gags as she walks away. "Bury it!"

"So this flesh pod or whatever is what creampied you two and came down my throat, huh?" Piper says.

"I'm afraid so..." I say, gagging as I stand. After snapping a picture of it, I grab my shovel. "You still wanna fuck it again, Pipes?"

"Hell no!" she says. "I want you to bury this gross as meat sack and sign us up for a group therapy session."

Whitney snickers. "So... What now?"

"I'm afraid to ask this," Piper says, "but should we, like, cut it open and find out where all the cum came from?"

I shake my head. "And risk getting sprayed with whatever gave us fevers and what gave Savanna and Whitney rashes? Hard pass," I mutter, wincing from another bout of uterine tingling accompanied by what feels like having my cervix being slowly stretched by a tiny balloon.

"Good call," Piper says.

"So..." Whitney says, "do we just bury it back up then reach out to the science babes so they can dispose of it or whatever?"

I shrug. "Yes to reburying it," I say, scooping up soil from the pile and dumping it onto the flesh pod. "But I don't know if we should have them get rid of it. Yet."

"Why?" Whitney says, picking up a shovel.

"Oh my god..." Piper says with a smirk, scrunching her nose. "You want to fuck it again, don't you, Lizzy?"

I scowl at her. "What? No!"

"It's okay, I kind of do too," Pipes says.

"Even after what you just saw?" I ask. "Even after you just said we should sign up for group therapy sessions?"

"That's gotta be the pheromones making her say that," Whit mutters.

Piper shrugs. "As you all know, I've had a lot of sex. And, despite how gross that fleshy thing underground looks, its glizzy did give me the best orgasm I've ever had, so..."

"As much as I hate to admit it, you're right..." I mutter.

"See! So you do wanna fuck it again?" Piper says.

I shake my head. "The sap is what made us super-sensitive and probably what caused those intense orgasms... So--"

"So," Piper interrupts. "We jar the sap and use it as lube whenever we're in the mood or about to have sex?"

I nod as I dump more soil onto the pod. "Basically, yeah..."

Whitney nods while tossing a shovelful of soil onto the bottom end. "Are you sure the sap wasn't responsible for our fevers, Lizzy?"

"Positive," I say. "I drank a good bit of it Wednesday and, considering the stuff was dripping out of me till the next morning, I'm pretty sure it was the chowder cum that had us feverish."

Whitney nods. "Okay, then we keep it around to harvest sap and nothing more, right?"

"Right," I say.

We turn to Piper.

"Piper..." I say sternly.

"Fine, I won't fuck it... Without a condom."

We all crack up at that.

I won't fuck it without a condom either, I think, smiling to myself.

Chapter 10:

Sexually Transmitted Thrush?

Jake Landau | 18

Monday morning, July 25th, 3 days after Piper's puke-job...

The pain from having my throbbing erection pressing against my mattress yet again wakes me from my deep slumber. Wincing and groaning, I roll onto my back. As my boner drags across the sheet, my core spasms from the intense pleasure. It feels like I'm on the verge of busting a nut. That's how sensitive my cock has been since the night Piper the Cummings Dumpster puked batter all over my junk--batter that I couldn't scrub off no matter how many times I tried or how hard I rubbed. It doesn't even make sense that my dick is this sensitive because, the last I checked, it's still completely plastered with a thick layer of what looks like candle wax.

Or at least.... that's how it looked when I checked down there before bed last night. Every time I check down there, the infection always looks a little different. A little worse each time...

As sensitive as it feels, I'm scared to even see what it looks like now.

In the minutes after she puked white slime on my dick, balls, thighs, and abs, my skin quickly went from looking like it was slathered with batter to looking like it was I went balls-deep into a jar of buttercream frosting. Legit, it even had little hairlike frosting spikes sticking up all over down there, and it only got worse after I tried scrubbing it. I even tried soaking in my tub when I got home before scrubbing hard with a washrag, but that didn't help either.

Then, early the next morning, not only did I wake up with a boner and tingling in my urethra, but the stuff smeared from my tip to about halfway down the shaft had smoothed out into more of a beige candle wax. Meanwhile, the tacky frosting plastered elsewhere looked like it had spread further down my thighs and up my abs. After freaking out and trying to scratch the squishy, gummy stuff off with a fingernail to no avail, I went to the ER.