Llara's Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Llara's continuing descent into sexual slavery.
6.8k words
4.53
17.5k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked at my reflection in the mirror, while lazily stroking my hands over my new body, revelling in the soft firmness of my pert and full breasts, before sliding my inquisitive fingers down between my slightly parted thighs to feel the delicate, sensitive flesh of my over-worked and over-sensitive vagina, I reflected on the events which had brought me to this position of subjugation and sexual slavery.

Whilst I adored my new body and was slowly becoming accustomed to the almost constant sexual abuse which I'd had to endure since my transformation, I also dreaded what the future might bring and what a degenerate and wanton whore I might eventually become.

In the four weeks since I transported out to a secret enclave with my partner, Llara, only to discover that the duplicitous bitch had arranged for our bodies to be swapped in transit, my life had been turned upside down. I was now Llara and my partner had become Aaron, my previous male persona. As a partnered female, my life now consisted of serving the sexual needs of my partner with the sole purpose of procreation. I could only leave our tiny, sparse life-pod when accompanied by Aaron or by another man nominated by him. I'd had no opportunity to inform anyone of my true identity and if I had they would probably have thought me crazy.

For the whole of the first week Aaron stayed pretty much at home in the life-pod with me, instructing me on how I must now think, act and speak. He stressed on many occasions that if our secret were to be discovered, we would both be expelled out into the wild place.

If what we had been told about the areas beyond the safety of the enclave's security fence were correct then Aaron could look forward to a swift death at the hands of the savages out there while I, as a beautiful young woman, could expect no mercy and would probably have to endure weeks, months or even years of physical and sexual abuse in their uncivilised hands.

That's not to say that I hadn't endured such things already, having had to serve Aaron in any way he demanded since our return from the other, illegal, enclave. His appetite for all things sexual seemed to know no bounds and the longer we were together the more perverse and depraved his tastes seemed to become. Whilst, legally, our partnering was 'for the good of mankind' and was meant to be focussed solely on producing offspring, he had often wasted his seed by loosing it into my mouth or, his latest aberration, into my anus.

He had paid no heed to my screams of disgust and pain as he had taken me that way for the first time, chained face down to our bed, but seemed only to become ever more aroused as I sobbed and cried for him to stop. My shame was compounded by the inescapable fact that I had become unbelievably wet between my legs even as I begged him for mercy. It seemed the more disgusting and depraved his use of me became, the more my body betrayed me and responded in ways I neither wanted nor understood.

Although I had no direct evidence to prove it, my theory was that the daily capsule, which all women are forced to take from their 18th birthday, is not simply a vitamin and mineral supplement to help them bear the many children that it is their duty, 'for the good of mankind', to bear, but also a powerful aphrodisiac which affect the mind and thoughts of the woman and makes her responsive to any type of sexual stimulation.

Both I and Aaron had noted that, within 30 minutes of taking my daily 'supplement' capsule, I became quickly and highly aroused. On days when he left early to continue his integration training at The Legislature I would invariably pleasure myself, often using the variety of vibrating sex toys which I had found in a discrete storage cupboard in our life-pod, rapidly bringing myself to a shattering climax which left me sated for no more than a couple of hours before I felt the need to repeat the process.

On days when Aaron didn't need to leave so soon, I would initiate sex between us, debasing myself and offering myself like a common whore in the days of old, before The Reckoning. He would invariably smirk at some inner joke that only he knew, whilst calling me names and reminding me of how depraved and disgusting I had become while he used me in every way possible.

Just occasionally he would refuse to satisfy my needs and order me to masturbate in front of him, using the sex toys to bring myself to orgasm while he stroked himself and wasted his seed, often spilling it over my convulsing body, gaining maximum satisfaction from my humiliation.

On the one occasion that I attempted to avoid taking the supplement capsule Aaron went into a furious rage and threatened to report me for failing to carry out my legal duty, 'for the good of mankind', reminding me that such a crime could result in me being expelled from the enclave. After that I took my daily capsule diligently despite my misgivings and conviction that it was affecting my mind and promoting my steady descent into depravity.

I saw and spoke to no one following our visit to the other enclave and my life became a monotonous routine of regular sex with periods of utter boredom in between. Aaron would be away at his training for most of the day and I was left with little to do except masturbate and watch my favourite old films showing how the world used to be prior to The Reckoning.

Aaron had promised me that this would only be for a short time, until I proved that I could be trusted and had accepted my new life, and then I would be allowed to leave the life-pod and meet other people although he stressed that there would be grave consequences if I ever told anyone about what had happened.

At the end of the fourth week of my confinement, Aaron ordered me to prepare to transport back to the other, illegal, enclave where our bodies had been swapped and where he had first shackled me to a bed and forcefully taken my innocence.

I had no idea why he would want us to go there again but he told me that he had no choice and that, as part of his original agreement when our bodies were swapped, we had to transport back there once every month and that there was no point in arguing or complaining about it as the matter was out of his hands.

The thought of returning to that wretched place filled me with fear and loathing and yet at the back of my mind was some small hope that we could somehow be switched again and return to our original selves.

But did I really want that?

Could I ever really be the assertive, strong and commanding man that modern society demanded I be? Whilst I had certainly enjoyed my one and only sexual experience as a man when I first took Lara's virginity after our official coupling, it had been somehow unfulfilling and not the life-changing experience that I had imagined it would be in my youth.

And now, as a beautiful and voluptuous young woman, were my rampant sexual desires and cravings merely the product of the daily pill I was forced to take or were they a manifestation of my true personality? Was I simply a naturally submissive slut?

As I continued to pack the few items I would need for our 3 days away, I reflected on the way my life had so radically changed in such a short space of time. Whilst I certainly had to acknowledge that I was never as dominant, self-centred or uncaring as most men seemed to be, I definitely could not accept that my natural place in the world was to be a brood mare or an object of sexual gratification for whichever men I was ordered to serve. And yet my body continued to defy me and respond to each and every instance of sexual abuse or stimulation. As I continued to pack, I began to sob softly, tears slowly rolling down my cheeks and I despaired of ever regaining some element of control over my hopeless, miserable life.

The next morning we took the short walk to the drab industrial building which we knew housed the unofficial transporter which would take us to the other place. As the small side door opened, the same stocky man who had met us the previous time ushered us through. On our previous visit I had paid him scant attention but now, as Llara, I couldn't help noticing how he stared at me, his eyes raking over my body, his eyes filled with blatant lust. Despite the fact that the transporter guard was a very much older and quite ugly individual, I was shocked at my body's reaction to his obvious interest in me as I felt the familiar tingling and slight dampening between my thighs.

As we stepped into the egg-shaped transporter pod I braced myself for the sudden onrush of light, heat and sound, before the totally quiet blackness of seemingly floating in a vacuum. It could have been just a second of nothingness, it could have been several minutes, time was meaningless in that total void and then the whooshing sound and hammer blow of heat and light as we re-materialised at the other end.

After taking a second or two to recover my senses, I quickly looked to my left and was fractionally disappointed, although not particularly surprised, to find Aaron still standing next to me. No miraculous exchange of bodies had occurred this time and I was surprised at my own mixed emotions.

We were immediately ushered out of the transporter pod which, as before, was surrounded by a group of people, all of whom I noticed were young men wearing what I recognised as fairly ancient styles of clothing made from fabrics very different to anything which was available in the current age.

Aaron and I were separated and he meekly followed two men who led him away. Somewhat confused, and not a little frightened, I tried to follow but was held back by a dark-haired young man who grasped my wrist and prevented me from leaving.

'Llara, you need to follow me, the Leader wishes to see you in his quarters' the young man said, almost pulling me in the opposite direction to that which Aaron had taken.

'The Leader,' I stammered, 'you mean The Leader of The Legislature?'.

The question sounded ridiculous to me even as I asked it.

'How many other Leaders do you know of'?'. His voice was thick with sarcasm as he moved away, drawing me along with him towards a long corridor in the far wall.

Dumbly, I followed, scarcely believing that I would meet the most powerful man in the northern hemisphere, a man so secretive that the vast majority of citizens had no idea what he even looked like. When I stopped to think about it, I had never actually seen a picture or likeness of any member of The Legislature, and had very little idea how many members there were or what their roles entailed. All we were told was that The Legislature were selected from among the most intelligent and hard-working people to serve the community, 'for the good of mankind.'

As we progressed down the passageway we passed numerous unmarked doors on either side, with no hint of what lay beyond. Eventually we arrived at the end of the corridor to find a similar door facing us. The man knocked firmly but made no attempt to enter, simply waiting patiently for whoever was within to summon him. After a few moments we heard a firm, confident voice instructing us to enter.

The room we entered was huge, far bigger than the whole life-pod in which I lived with Aaron. I couldn't help but feel that I had travelled way back in time as the decoration was similar to some I had seen on very old, classic films from the 20th and early 21st centuries. The walls were lined with pictures, all artistically lit with what appeared to be candles. The furniture was solid and undoubtedly of great age whilst plush carpets covered the floor and lent the room a sumptuous, even regal, air.

The man who had summoned us was not what I had expected to see. He was extremely young and devastatingly handsome and stood beside a roaring fireplace, leaning nonchalantly on the huge wooden mantel. A tall, powerfully built man, I judged him to be no more than twenty one or twenty two years of age, with jet black wavy hair and the most piercing green eyes I had even seen. Behind him, and above the fire, hung a huge painting depicting a scene of utter debauchery, the like of which I had never seen before. There were people of all shapes, sizes and ages engaged in the most depraved acts imaginable. Women, stripped naked and chained to walls or various apparatus of sexual torture, being taken and abused in every conceivable way by men and what I took to be mythical beasts with the most enormous phalluses buried deeply into the poor, defiled women.

The Leader noted my appraisal of his artwork and smiled. 'Interesting, isn't it, Llara?', he asked, pausing a moment for my reply. When none came he pressed me further. 'How does it make you feel, Llara?'.

I could tell by his voice that he was not someone who was used to being ignored and that a response was clearly expected.

'I...I don't really know', I stammered, 'frightened, I suppose'.

His smile widened. 'Come now, Llara, you must always be brutally honest with me. It also excites you a little, doesn't it? It turns you on and gets you wet between your beautiful thighs, doesn't it? I can see your nipples becoming erect Llara, that's always the first tell-tale sign of a woman's arousal'.

I said nothing but blushed deeply, feeling my face burn and turn crimson as he continued to stare at me, enjoying my uncomfortable humiliation. Mentally, I ordered my body to not betray me, but it would not obey, my nipples hardening, a growing wetness only too evident now between my legs as my mind wilfully imagined one of the bodies in the picture being my own as I was ritually defiled by some inhuman creature.

'Come forward Llara', The Leader commanded, 'let me see you better'.

As I followed his command and stepped closer, his eyes roamed freely up and down my barely concealed body, the ultra-tight fabric of my standard costume displaying every curve and swelling of my form to him.

'So, everything I have been told about you is true, Llara. You are a stunning creature and, I hear, you perform your womanly duties, 'for the good of mankind', with enthusiasm and a great deal of natural ability.'.

My shame grew ever deeper as I blushed an even deeper red and hung my head to look down at the soft, sumptuous carpet at my feet.

'You are extremely fortunate, Llara. You are at a critical point in your life, where you must choose between the life of an ordinary woman and all that that entails, or the life of privilege and honour, serving your community as an elite member of society. You can bear your allotted number of children to the men you are allocated to, and then be passed on to the pleasure rooms to live out your productive days as a sexual plaything of the uncouth proletariat, or you can choose the honour of serving the superior classes along with the elite of womanhood, with all the benefits and privileges that would bring. It is your choice'.

When I failed to speak, he raised his eyebrows to display either encouragement or annoyance, I wasn't really sure which. Any thought that a woman in modern society could possibly have a meaningful choice in the direction that her life took was totally alien to me and I must have appeared confused and stupid to the powerful man before me.

'I... I'm not really sure what choice I have, Sir', I murmured.

The Leader sighed. 'I can see that none of this has been explained to you so let me put it to you simply, Llara. You can continue your life as an ordinary woman with all the tediousness that would entail, or you can become a member of 'The Harem', a very small and select group of the most beautiful and sensual women in the world. Openly, you would still be the partner of Aaron and you would still be required to bear him two children but you would return here once every month where you would experience opulence and luxury unknown to the majority of people. You would dress in the finest clothes, eat the finest foods and drink the finest wines'.

My face must have displayed my shock as he held up a hand to stall any question.

'Yes, Llara, we do have alcohol in moderate amounts here, even though it has officially been banned for almost two centuries. The members of The Legislature are permitted a few, simple, pleasures and privileges in return for our dedication and sacrifice in selflessly serving society as we do. And those who serve us also benefit from such privileges. You could be one of those lucky few, Llara. You have been specifically selected for your special combination of beauty, intelligence, personality and ability to adapt. The next few days will determine whether or not you have the particular talents and abilities that we seek in members of 'The Harem'. I sincerely hope for your sake, Llara, that you do. You already possess a great deal of privileged information that, in the wrong hands, could create a great deal of misunderstanding within the greater enclave. I do hope you understand me, Llara?.

I looked deep into his emerald eyes and saw a challenge there, perhaps even a threat.

'I... I think so, Sir, yes. But, what would I need to do as a member of 'The Harem'?'.

'Nothing that you're not already doing for your partner, Aaron, I assure you. He has already reported your progress and willingness to learn and your... adaptability'.

Again, my cheeks coloured as I conjured up images of Aaron's reports of my humiliating defilement at his hands, imagining all the intimate and degrading details that he could have included in them. Despite my horror that all my most shaming secrets may have been shared, I still noticed the warmth spreading through my lower regions as my breath quickened and heartbeat raced.

'Y... you mean, I have to have sex with a member of The Legislature?, I stammered.

'No', he answered, 'not A member. All of the members. Whenever they want you and in whatever way they want you. Just for three days per month and only when your panties are white and you are therefore unlikely to conceive from our attentions. In return you will receive special status and be treated as a queen, with special privileges that most could only dream of. In short, Llara, your life would become very much more bearable than it would be if you did not join The Harem'.

I looked around the beautiful room and imagined a monthly break in such luxurious surroundings. After all, how difficult could it be? If I remained in normal society I would have to partner with eight men in order to bear them children, 'for the good of mankind', and then, when my child producing years were over, I would be forced to serve in the pleasure rooms where I would be used by possibly hundreds of men, of all shapes, sizes and ages. Neither of the choices I had were particularly appealing to me, despite my body suggesting otherwise, but the way to go seemed pretty obvious and so I simply bowed my head in supplication and accepted what fate had in store for me, fairly sure that The Leader would take me there and then.

After a short pause he seemed to accept my deference as an acceptance and walked across and took my hand.

'I know that life has changed quite dramatically for you in recent weeks, Llara, but this has been your destiny from a very early age. You were chosen many years ago when you displayed the kind of personality that we seek in young people, girls or boys, and your path was decided when we realised that Aaron, even as a girl, had the qualities that we need in The Legislature. You are just the latest in a long line of 'changelings' who have served their society in this way. I, too, was born a girl, but I was always destined for a life of power and leadership. You must now accept your position and ensure that you serve your purpose well'.

He smiled down at me just as, seemingly unbidden, the young man who had brought me here reappeared at the door and waited patiently.

'Donarto will take you to be prepared for this evening', The Leader said, 'I look forward to seeing you at your finest and witnessing your talents for myself'.

12