Llara's Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Llara continues her journey of sexual slavery and education.
9k words
4.48
9.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood alone, taking in the sight of the cramped life-pod which had been my home for so long, I simply could not believe that five years had passed since my life had changed forever and I had started this journey on my way to becoming the wanton, lustful, experienced whore that I had now most undoubtedly become.

The transformation in me was almost too much to either believe or contemplate and would certainly not have been believed by the vast majority of citizens of the Northern enclave, even if they were ever to be told of it which, of course, they never would. The Legislature would make certain of that, to the point of having me ejected from the safety of the enclave, or worse, should I ever disclose my true origins or the secrets I had learned.

Five long years which had seemingly sped by in a blur of sexual cravings, abuse and debauchery, punctuated only by the carrying and delivering of two sons to Aaron, as was legally required of me, 'for the good of mankind', by The Legislature. And now our partnering was over and I was to be allocated to another man and would be required to bear him a child before doing the same for another seven men, all of whom would make the most of their limited opportunity to 'own' a woman by using me in every vile way possible during my time with them.

Although still only 23, I possessed the experience and sexual skills of a woman very much older and who had been tutored and trained in the sexual arts at the Global School for Girls, an institution whose main aim was to develop and nurture obedience, submission and the acceptance of sexual exploitation in all young girls and women.

Born a male, I had attended the Global School for Boys where I steadfastly failed to convince them of my ability to maintain the dominance over women that society and The Legislature demanded of men whilst Llara, the great love of my young life, had been headhunted, at a very young age, for her assertive manner, intelligence and her undoubted attraction to other girls, something which was not only frowned upon throughout society, but was deemed illegal and punishable by expulsion from the enclave.

Her treachery in making a deal with The Legislature and arranging to steal not only my identity but also my body, leaving me in her, admittedly, beautiful feminine form was still the single biggest regret of my short life and the cause of my greatest anguish. How could anyone do that to another human being without their consent, especially someone who loves them as deeply as I had loved her?

Having made love to Llara just the one time as a male on the night of our official partnering, my planned happiness had been torn asunder as Llara, now Aaron, spent the following years getting his sick pleasures from my constant sexual torture and defilement. It seemed that nothing was either too abusive or unnatural that he would not force me to perform it for his perverse and sordid gratification.

As if having to live with him in our allocated life-pod were not bad enough, I had the additional degradation of having, thanks to the agreement made by Aaron, to transfer once each month to the secret enclave that I had now learned had been built by The Legislature for their own use and where they could forcibly take the most beautiful young women and subject them to the most humiliating and degrading of sexual and emotional abuse, using a cocktail of mind altering drugs to turn the poor young women into sex-crazed libertines, regardless of their own natural inclinations, tastes or desires.

All women, from the age of eighteen, were required to take their 'daily supplement', supposedly a healthy mix of vitamins and minerals to help their bodies cope with the stresses of modern-day life, as they are required by law and 'for the good of mankind' to conceive and deliver nine children to eight different fathers to whom the woman is allocated and with whom it is her duty to produce the required number of offspring.

At least, that is the official line from those in power.

Having become quite close to Letty and Hanna, two fellow members of The Harem, I had learned some troubling and uncomfortable truths during my time as a member of that particular group.

The daily supplement did, indeed, contain many of the health-promoting ingredients that we were told of but, more importantly, it also contained high levels of a mind altering drug which created within us deep carnal desires and an abnormally heightened libido. Clearly, the intention was to ensure that every woman carried out her duty 'for the good of mankind' with willing enthusiasm, regardless of the man she had been allocated to or her own, personal, tastes or desires.

At least, with this knowledge, I could now understand the ease with which I had taken to my life of sexual slavery and my almost constant craving for sex in all its many varied and deviant forms.

When I first learned of the true nature of our daily supplement, I secretly stopped taking it, determined to know my true feelings and experience my own, uncorrupted mind.

For the first 24 hours little changed. My sexual hunger was just as evident and still ruled my every waking moment. As the first day moved into the second, however, my body began to respond to the lack of the drugs within me. I was overtaken by a deep, morbid depression accompanied by blurred vision, blinding headaches and searing pains ripping through my body. I had no choice other than to continue to take my daily treatment.

Clearly, my body had become addicted to, and dependent upon, this regular intake of narcotics and, if I were to ever experience life without their effects, I would need to wean myself off them extremely slowly.

In the weeks and months that followed I began taking note of the exact time at which I took my daily supplement. By taking the tablet just half an hour later each day I managed, within less than two months, to reduce my dependence on them to just one tablet every two days. Fortunately for me, Aaron had become so focussed upon furthering his career within The Legislature that he noticed nothing amiss and never questioned either my actions or my devotion.

Although my intake of the drugs had reduced by 50%, my desires and carnal needs had barely altered and my mind was tormented by the possibility that our suspicions were wrong and that the tablets contained nothing more sinister than the health-giving supplements that our masters claimed and that my shameful, wanton behaviour was, in fact, my true personality coming to the fore and I was therefore nothing more than a naturally submissive and libidinous slut.

Despite my misgivings and disappointment at the lack of change in my demeanour, I was determined to continue to reduce my dependance on the drugs and would carry on with my regime of withdrawal from their hold on me.

In the following months I successfully reduced my dependance on the tablets, flushing the unused ones away so that I still requested and received my correct monthly allocation. I remained ever mindful to ensure that I displayed the same craving desires whenever Aaron instructed me to pleasure him, refusing him nothing and continuing to instigate regular sexual congress between us in order to not arouse his suspicions, unashamedly debasing myself to ensure his total satisfaction.

During my monthly trips to the other, secret, enclave I gave myself wholeheartedly to each and every Legislature member who wanted me, singly or in groups of up to twenty or more, never tiring or failing to respond to their perverse demands or repeated abuse, no longer feeling any shame at being used and defiled in front of an audience of eager young men, each impatiently waiting his turn to bury his shaft into one or other of my tortured, tender cavities, defiling and debasing my fine and beautiful clothing with their foul semen.

I had long ago learned to adore the feel of the exotic fabrics of the outfits supplied to members of The Harem, from the beautiful, elegant gowns to the tight, cosseting lace and sheer translucent gossamer of the delicate and erotic lingerie. Even the downright raunchy and blatantly provocative sexuality of the kinkier, specialist attire requested by certain individuals during our private sessions caused me to experience an undeniable thrill at the way my body looked when encased in the rubber, natural animal hide or pvc fantasy wear that some preferred.

It didn't take me too long to realise that, dressed in such attire, I had power. Power over the feeble minds and base instincts of the pathetic and predictable males who were enthralled by my appearance and, particularly, by my innate ability to milk them of their life force, never failing to drain them completely, making them spill their seed either in me or over my writhing, voluptuous body leaving them spent and, at least temporarily, helpless.

Despite the fact that my constant cravings for sexual relief were abating slightly when not engaged in my womanly duties, my body still responded to sexual stimuli in the same unabashed way that it had ever since my transformation into Llara. In my mind I was convinced that the regular intake of their prescribed medication was still controlling my body's reaction but I could not deny that the ease, regularity and strength of my orgasms had in no way been reduced.

In my reverie I had failed to notice that Aaron had silently entered the room of the life-pod that we had shared and which had been the venue for my regular and total defilement whilst also bearing mute witness to my shameful and meek acceptance of it. How long he had been there I did not know but I blushed for the first time in many years when I realised that he must have been observing me and that I had, unconciously, been cupping my breast, stroking the nipple through the flimsy, tight fabric of my top and that my nipples were clearly inflamed and erect.

Instead of advancing on me and forcing me to submit to his desires one last time as I expected, he simply stood watching me, a look somewhat akin to regret on his face and displaying none of his usual arrogance, portraying a somewhat somnolent demeanour.

'Thank you, Llara,' he said, 'for my two sons and for... everything.'

I was taken aback at this uncharacteristic display of humility and consideration, half suspecting some hidden undertone of malice but he continued in the same measured and concilliatory manner.

'I probably won't see you again for some considerable time,' he continued, 'as a fairly junior member of The Legislature I am not yet entitled to experience the pleasures and privileges of The Harem. But one day I will be in that exalted position and we will be reunited. I look forward to that day immensely.'

I shuddered at the thought of him corrupting me further and couldn't wait to get away from his evil perversions but I was still unaware of my fate and was desperate to learn what was to become of me.

'Wh... where am I to go...' I stammered, 'to whom have I been given?'

He looked at me in a way that I had never seen in him before, as if with a kind of reverance.

'You are to transport to the other place immediately. You will discover your destiny there. You are extremely lucky, Llara, I hope you come to recognise the great honour that the Legislature are bestowing upon you. The Leader will see you in person. Just make sure you do not let him down, I'm dependng on you to be there when my rise to the higher echelons is complete and we can resume our relationship.'

Although I was baffled and confused by his words which seemed to me to make no sense whatsoever, I found it difficult to not burst out laughing at his reference to what we had experienced as a relationship. He had brutalised me for over five years, using me as his personal sex slave and giving scant consideration to my feelings, needs or desires.

With a curt nod and a half-smile, he turned and left the life-pod, leaving me alone to ponder my future.

What could The Leader possibly have in store for me other than to continue to take his pleasure with my body? I genuinely feared for my sanity if I was to be required to continue to produce children for men I didn't like, let alone love, whilst carrying on as an unpaid whore for the whole of The Legislature.

As I contemplated my possible fate, I sobbed softly, tears of despair rolling unbidden down my cheeks to fall like agonised raindrops at my feet.

I had never known such gnawing, all emcompassing fear. But what exactly was it that I was so afraid of?

That my life wouldn't really change at all?

Or that it would?

After a while my tears dried and I washed my face before packing my few personal possessions in a bag and leaving the life-pod which had borne witness to my depraved and wanton behaviour for my entire adult life thus far, and headed through the streets to the innocuous-looking industrial building which housed the secret transporter.

As usual I was ushered inside by the old, ugly and overweight man who, it seemed, was perpetually on duty there. As I passed through the small gate I noted the usual, undisguised look of desire and hunger in his eyes. Whatever else he received as reward for carrying out his duties and maintaining his silence, it clearly was not regular access to beautiful young women.

'What is your name?' I asked looking him in the eye with far more assurance than I actually felt.

'Darlac,' he replied in a gruff voice, harder than stone.

Still I held his gaze as I took a step closer to him, bringing myself within his reach.

'You desire me, Darlac, I can see as much. When was the last time you had a beautiful young woman?'

He hesitated, his eyes searching the empty building to assure himself that he coudn't be overheard.

'I... I've never been permitted...,' he mumbled, dropping his eyes to study the floor at his feet.

'You mean... you're a virgin?' I asked.

His eyes shot up to bore into mine, aflame with anger, or was it humiliation?

'No I am not a virgin! I've had women. Plenty of them. But only the worn out hags in the pleasure rooms. The ones who have had nine kids and show signs of every single one of them with their flabby bellies and saggy tits.'

His voice dropped to the merest whisper.

'I've never been allowed to so much as touch someone as beautiful and perfect as you. I see incredible beauty almost every day but I'm never allowed to even stroke the silky skin of the girls of The Harem. Girls like you are reserved only for the powerful. The mighty Legislature keeping the best of everything for themselves as always.'

He spat out the final words, failing to hide the fury and resentment which fermented within him.

Again his head hung dejectedly, scanning the floor with sombre sadness.

I slowly reached forward and took his right hand, pressing it to my left breast and holding it firmly in place. Darlac gasped as he felt the warmth and softness of my breast and his hand immediately started to gently knead the flesh making my nipple harden.

'Just what would a man like you do to be allowed to fuck someone like me, I wonder?' I husked.

'I... I'd give anything, anything,' he babbled, staring intently at his hand massaging my pliant breast.

'I didn't ask what you'd give, Darlac. I asked what you would be prepared to DO for me in return.'

At first he looked confused, seemingly unable to take in what was happening to him or what I was asking but desperate to not break the spell which was making it happen.

'What is it that you want?' he asked, his firm big hand feeling me harder.

'I have no idea... yet,' I replied, 'but when I do need your help, will you be there for me?'

'Yes, yes,' he muttered rapidly, his breaths coming now is short, sharp gasps.

'And will you do anything that I ask of you, Darlac, would you be prepared to break your vows in order to possess this body?'

He nodded dumbly as his other hand came up to my right breast, squeezing gently, coaxing the nipple to blossom under his touch. Despite this gross man's extreme age, his ugliness and overweight body, my own treacherous body responded as if pre-programmed by computer and a wetness flooded my lower regions.

My right hand moved forward to make gentle, tentative contact with him, cupping his balls in the palm of my hand, applying just the gentlest of pressure before moving up, my fingers teasing his engorged penis which, even now, was threatening to break free from his skin tight pants. He held his breath, his hands no longer moving on my breasts but holding them tightly, causing me some slight pain. But I didn't stop, my hand now grasping his erection firmly to begin a slow, sensuous stroking motion.

I looked up at him again, his eyes were tight shut, his mouth open and drooling as he gasped in short breaths. I leaned forward, whispering in his ear.

'If you swear to serve me in any way I demand then, before Mother Nature, I, Llara, do swear that you will be rewarded in ways you never dreamed possible, Darlac. You will possess me. You can strip me and see me naked. You can feel every inch of my firm young body and rub your nakedness against me.'

Still my hand stroked his rock-hard cock beneath the thin stretchy material of his pants as he stood, cupping my breasts, taking in each and every word.

I lowered my voice still further, making him strain to hear my words.

'You can fuck me, Darlac. You can fuck me in any way you want. My tight young pussy will be yours to use, my willing mouth can be filled by your rampant cock or, if it pleases you, my even tighter ass can be yours to use as you please. This is how I will repay your devotion to me.'

With his head now held back, his eyes stared up to heaven, although I felt sure that he believed he was already there. As my strokes became faster and more insistent, his breathing quickened as I masturbated him with well-practiced expertise. His body began to tremble and he moved his grip from my chest to take hold of both my upper arms in order to steady himself. As I repeated my promises to him, wantonly detailing all the carnal pleasures that he had to come, he let out a deep, low moan as his cock jerked in my hand, pumping spurt after spurt of his seed into his now very wet pants, the fluid seeping through to soak my fingers and hand as he held on tightly, his legs threatening to collapse beneath him.

Quite how long it had been since his last climax I cannot say but judging from the power of his orgasm and volume of fluid produced, I had to assume that it had been some considerable time. Finally, spent, he gasped in great heaving gulps of air, his heart racing and, at first, I was more than a little concerned for his health, his face having turned a bright scarlet.

Gradually, Darlac regained his composure but seemed exceedingly embarassed by what had occurred and, more obviously, by the huge wet mark down the front of his pants and legs.

As he stood panting and watching me with wide, adoring eyes I became aware of him staring at the wetness of his cum on my fingers, hand and wrist. I slowly raised my hand to permit him a better view of the viscous fluid running between my fingers, allowing him to experience some of the feelings of power that men invariably feel when they ejaculate their sperm onto the body of a woman, allowing his imagination to work on how he might feel if he had loosed his seed inside me.

Slowly, deliberately, I used my left hand to raise my top, exposing my breasts to his startled gaze before lasciviousy smearing them with his sticky wetness, cleaning my hand on them, leaving them glistening and moist with his spent seed.

Again I leaned towards him, 'I'm going to meet The Leader now, Darlac, with my tits covered in your cum. What do you think he'd say if he found out?'

Suddenly, he looked like a terrified beast, his eyes darting around the room.