LMC Ch. 01: The Lingerie Show

Story Info
Little Miss Cutie's lingerie show gets out of hand.
7k words
4.39
37k
21
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some years ago, an excellent writer of adult fiction, writing under the pseudonym "Little Joe," created several characters inspired by myself and several lovely ladies we both knew. One character was based on me, Bobbie Kaye, and was nicknamed Cutie, or Little Miss Cutie. Little Joe posted a number of these wonderful stories, in which Bobbie Kaye and her friend Gretchen worked at a hotel in Great Britain, supervised by "Little" Joe. The stories were quite lighthearted, and the characters invariably ended up naked and very embarrassed. He later added Kristy, based on my own sister, and Emily, based on a dear friend from Australia.

So I wrote my first "Little Miss Cutie" story, this one, based on these same characters, Bobbie Kaye, Gretchen, Kristy, Emily, and Little Joe, set about five years after the originals. This story makes reference to a number of events from Little Joe's stories, but it also works as a standalone story. It's not necessary to be familiar with his stories to enjoy this one, or its sequels.

As I've said in some of my other stories, when I write, you'll find it is 95% story, and 5% sex. I don't necessarily enjoy stories that focus too much on detailed description of sexual encounters. As in real life, sex is only a small part of who we are, and that is reflected in the stories I write. I hope you enjoy this embarrassing little tale!

***

The Lingerie Show - A Little Miss Cutie story

By Bobbie Kaye (Cutie)

Bobbie Kaye couldn't believe this was happening. Here she was, dressed in the skimpiest of skimpy silk panties, a silky half-cup bra, stockings, three inch heels, and nothing else. And she was about to parade down the runway in this decadent outfit, in front of her potential new clients, several hotel employees, even Tommy, the chubby twenty-two year old kid she'd hired as her personal assistant. She'd long suspected he had a crush on her, too. This was all just so very embarrassing. She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks. But she knew she had no choice. It was this, or lose her job. So she pulled the curtain aside, and stepped out on the runway. At least she wouldn't be alone!

***

Bobbie Kaye was nervous. Her tremendous success as a sales rep for Leggy Lingerie, Inc., had led to her promotion to regional sales manager, a substantial pay increase, a budget for a personal assistant, and a new load of responsibilities. She was now charged with organizing shows, securing venues, hiring models, and inviting retail and wholesale buyers and distributors to attend the event. This, in addition to supervising several sales reps.

Her first show, two months ago in San Francisco, had been a smashing success. The Leggy Lingerie Website had received so many hits that day and the next, that the site had crashed. Sales were through the roof! Bobbie Kaye, who was still known as Cutie to her friends, was suddenly the company's golden girl.

Setting up the Los Angeles show had gone along as planned. Bobbie Kaye had rented a large conference room at the posh Beverly Center Hotel, in ritzy Beverly Hills. She'd hired four young, beautiful female lingerie models through an agency; she'd also hired a gorgeous hunk of a male model through the same agency, for Leggy Lingerie was about to introduce a line of "mangerie," sexy underwear for macho men. More than three dozen potential new buyers were going to be in attendance, and things were looking very promising. But that gnawing sense that something was going to happen just wouldn't leave her alone.

When she arrived at the hotel, however, several days before the show was scheduled, she was in for the surprise of her life. She had made all the arrangements with the hotel's assistant manager Henry, but when she arrived, the general manager made it a point to greet her personally. Bobbie Kaye's heart skipped a beat, and her legs turned to jelly. She blinked twice. It couldn't be - but it was! The gorgeous apparition that confronted her was none other than Gretchen Thomson, her longtime friend and onetime lover!

Gretchen had seen the name Bobbie Kaye Spencer in the hotel bookings, and knew who it had to be. Bobbie Kaye was an unusual enough name, but with her last name, she had no doubt who it had to be. "Hi Cutie," Gretchen said, giving a very surprised Bobbie Kaye a warm hug, and a kiss on the lips that lasted just a little too long to seem proper.

Bobbie Kaye had always been a girl who loved men. She'd never considered other women as sexual beings. Never, that is, until she'd met her Beauty, which she always called Gretchen. Her Beauty was exactly that, a woman of unsurpassed loveliness, and Bobbie Kaye had found herself seduced into a surprisingly wonderful love affair. She'd never been with a girl before, nor since, but she still had wonderful memories of loving her beautiful Gretchen.

"Beauty?" she whispered in stunned surprise. "Is it really you?" They'd split up nearly five years ago, but it had been very amicable. Cutie still loved Gretchen, but her job had taken her from L.A. to New York, and then all over the country. They'd both felt it better to be able to see other people, rather than trying to maintain an improbable relationship over impossible distances. The phone calls and emails had gradually decreased, as the months turned into years. But when Bobbie Kaye threw her arms around her Beauty, all the old feelings came rushing back.

"It's really me, Cutie," said Beauty, a tear leaking from her own eye. "It's really me. And I've missed you so much! You still owe me an email!"

"No, it was your turn, remember?" answered Cutie.

"It doesn't matter, anyway. I just know you're going to put on a show that's going to rock, and it'll be great for your business, and for my hotel, too!"

After dinner in the hotel's five star restaurant, Bobbie Kaye looked into her Beauty's eyes, and her heart melted as it had always done in the old days. Beauty saw that look and, taking her by the hand, led Cutie back to her own luxury suite. Laughing and giggling together, naked in the shower, they reminisced about their misadventures in England a few years back.

Cutie rubbed her nipples, her beautiful blueberry nipples that Beauty remembered from all those years back, up against those of her lost love, and felt once more the pressure of that long lost kitty-cat against her own. They talked about Joe, their manager back in England, whom they'd both worked so hard to embarrass. As Beauty patted Cutie's adorable little bubble bottom, they talked about Bobbie Kaye's flirty little sister Kristy. And as they lay naked in each other's arms, they talked about Bobbie Kaye's new job, and Gretchen's job as hotel manager.

"Lingerie show. A lingerie show!" giggled Gretchen. "My Little Miss Cutie is running a lingerie show!"

"What's so funny about that?" said Cutie. "I'm perfectly capable of running a lingerie show!"

"A lingerie show run by a girl whose idea of sexy underwear is a pair of Hello Kitty panties? Oh dear, it sounds like a recipe for disaster to me!"

"My shows are perfect!" protested Bobbie Kaye. "Nothing ever goes wrong!"

"Well, just save me a seat by the runway," said Gretchen, "this I have to see!"

Bobbie Kaye pouted a little, and promised she'd save the best seat for her Beauty.

Gretchen looked at Cutie's pout. She loved it when Cutie pouted like that. Gretchen was going to give Cutie all of her attention while they were together.

The hotel only had one other major event that weekend, a wrap party for the cast and crew of a movie that had just completed filming, so Gretchen reckoned she was going to have plenty of time to spare. Little did she imagine the embarrassing difficulties they were all about to encounter.

***

Joe was dreading the upcoming lingerie show. All those beautiful women dressed in next to nothing, smiling enticingly at him! Lingerie models always seemed to smile at Joe, as if to say 'You can look, but you can never touch!' It was always so embarrassing, and Joe could feel his face turning red at just the thought of it.

But Joe knew he was lucky to have the job. He was personal assistant to Emily Talbot, a buyer for the Pickwick Department Store chain. Pickwick, based in London, had stores throughout Europe and Australia, and was looking to begin opening stores here in the States.

Emily, a strikingly beautiful Aussie, had been a team leader for Bootiful Bowwows, a dogs' cosmetics company, prior to taking her position with Pickwick. Her last assignment with Bootiful Bowwows had been a team building weekend at the Sandy Bay Resort in Northern England. The weekend had ended up in chaos, with most of the resort's amenity executives ending up running around in the nude!

She'd taken pity on the resort's chief amenity executive, Joe, whom she'd found tied naked to a tree, covered with green paint fired from paintball guns. Later, when she learned he'd lost his job following the debacle, she'd offered him a position as her personal assistant. He then went with her to Pickwick, and had now been her loyal employee for five years.

And Joe admired his boss greatly. Despite her good looks, with her long blond hair, slender body, and voluptuous figure, she never talked down to him, and never tried to embarrass him. Emily did realize that lingerie shows were difficult for him, but she needed him by her side to take detailed notes about each of the outfits. Joe hated that part especially, but he had a good thing going, and always did his best.

***

Kristy was relieved. She loved acting, but she'd never imagined how much hard work was really involved. Workdays often lasted upwards of twelve hours, and while she wasn't always on the set, she did always have to be available. She couldn't remove her makeup, not even her costume. It took two hours in the morning to get her face and hair fixed just right, and another half hour to suit her up in her armor. Even if she had a chance for a quick nap, the armor made it impossible to get comfortable.

But filming was over at last! "Gladiator Princess" was in the can. The wrap party was coming up that weekend, and she knew they'd secured a conference room at the Beverly Center Hotel! All the stars, including Kristy, although she was not one of the big stars, had been booked for several nights at the luxury hotel. Kristy was billed fifth in the film, her biggest role to date. And she was so looking forward to relaxing in the spa, swimming in the hotel's Olympic sized pool, and mostly to catching up on her sleep.

Kristy was Bobbie Kaye's little sister, but they hadn't seen each other in nearly five years. Not since those events in England. Kristy loved her older sister, and they kept in contact by email and phone, but they hadn't talked much since Cutie took her new job. And Kristy, also known as Hottie, due to her physical attributes, had been busy herself for several months, working on the film.

Kristy had a very relaxed attitude towards life. There was little that could rile her, and she got along well with everybody. Physically, she was the polar opposite of her sister Bobbie Kaye. While Cutie was petite, fair skinned, and blond, Kristy was solidly built, without an ounce of fat. She was several inches taller than her sister, well tanned, with jet black, shoulder length hair. And she was well endowed in the boobie department, unlike Cutie, who was as petite on top as she was everyplace else.

Kristy had no idea that Gretchen was managing the hotel she'd be staying at, nor that Bobbie Kaye was going to be putting on a show there. She also had no idea that her former boss Joe was going to be in attendance, as well. Everybody involved was in for a few surprises!

***

It was Friday evening, the night before the big event, and Bobbie Kaye was nervously inspecting every inch of the room that was to be used for the show. It had to be perfect, she was determined. She had to surpass even her first show in San Francisco. She'd set a high bar for herself, and she was determined to outperform herself. She wanted the company's Website to crash again! She would be happy with nothing less than perfection!

Gretchen was examining some of the lingerie that would be on show tomorrow. She held a little camisole against herself and looked in the mirror. "What do you think, Cutie? Would I look good in this?"

Bobbie Kaye gazed admiringly at her Beauty. "Oh, Baby, you'd look so gorgeous in that! That, and nothing else! Then I'd have easy access to your kitty-cat!"

Now a fully grown woman, thirty years old, Bobbie Kaye still referred to her most private place as her kitty-cat. Cutie never used vulgar words, she didn't even like to use anatomically correct terms. She always spoke in gentle euphemisms, especially when referring to her pert little boobies or her still-bare kitty-cat. Gretchen had encouraged Bobbie Kaye to shave herself bare several years ago, and to this day, she kept her kitty-cat nice and smooth. And Gretchen had been so happy to see that, their first night together in this beautiful hotel.

Everything was perfect, Bobbie Kaye decided. The runway was in place, several dozen comfortable chairs were spaced nicely along both sides, curtains had been put up to create a private area for the models to change in, the lighting was up. Every little detail was just right. But something was still bothering Cutie. Something was wrong. She couldn't put her finger on it. But for some reason, she had a bad feeling.

***

Joe had been given Saturday morning off. The big show was that afternoon at four o'clock, but all the preparations necessary on his part had been completed. So he was enjoying his favorite hobby, wildlife photography. Or he was attempting to enjoy it, but as you might expect, there was precious little wildlife to be found in the vicinity of a posh hotel in the middle of the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area!

But Joe had found a few species of birds he'd never photographed before, and he was enjoying himself greatly. He'd actually observed an American red-nosed shrike, a cousin of his most elusive quarry, the great crested shrike. He'd been following the small avian creature as it had flitted to and fro about the hotel grounds. The bird had finally alighted upon a small hedge located just outside a first floor window.

It seemed the red-nosed shrike was happy to pose for Joe, as it turned this way and that, while Joe happily clicked away with his high quality digital camera. Joe was elated, but he was so focused on his subject, that he failed to notice what was plainly visible through the window just above the little creature.

The four beautiful models, in various stages of undress, were initially oblivious to the man standing outside the dressing room window, snapping shot after shot. They'd considered closing the window before changing, but the sun was shining brightly, filling the room with warmth and light. Tracey, the tallest, most glamorous, most well endowed, and definitely the most naked of the models, walked over to the window.

Joe suddenly became aware of a vision in the viewfinder of his long-lensed camera. There was a naked girl standing at the window, just behind the red-nosed shrike! He couldn't help himself. His gaze was drawn magnetically toward those voluptuous breasts. He suddenly lost interest in the red-nosed shrike, and gained interest in the big-breasted model.

Tracey's attention was suddenly attracted to a flash of light. She gasped - it was the sun glinting on a camera lens! She looked more closely - it was another peeping tom! She lifted the phone and dialed the number for hotel security.

***

"You can't quit! The show's due to start in just a few hours!" exclaimed Bobbie Kaye. The models had been promised tight security, following a similar incident at an entirely different event. "What am I going to do? I have a show to put on!"

"That's not our problem," exclaimed Tracey, the self proclaimed spokesperson for the five models. "We were promised that this wouldn't happen again. There's a clause in our contract guaranteeing that we will be protected from such incursions into our privacy. We're out of here, and if you read the contract, we still get paid in full!"

Cutie's protests were in vain. All five models, including the bronzed, blonde Greek God figure of Luke, the male model, were gone. She had a lingerie show to put on in about three hours, and she had no models. She was ruined! Her promising new career was about to go up in a puff of smoke! In desperation, she called every modeling agency within a hundred miles, but on such short notice, nobody was available.

"What am I going to do, Beauty?" she sniffled. Everything had been going so well.

"I don't know, Cutie. But I do know this. Security has the peeping tom in custody, and I'm going to go see him right now. You want to join me? At least you can give him a piece of your mind."

"Is he a guest here?" Bobbie Kaye asked. "If he is, he must have money. I'm going to sue him for everything he's got!"

When Gretchen led Bobbie Kaye into the security office, they both found their jaws almost on the floor. The peeping tom, the man who had single handedly destroyed Cutie's new career, was none other than their former manager, Little Joe! Had Beauty not been there to hold her back, Cutie might have actually done Joe physical harm. As it was, they could only shake their heads in amazement.

Joe was dumbfounded to see his former employees, both of whom were also his former bosses at one time, staring at him. Little Miss Cutie's face was red with rage. "It was an American red nosed-shrike," he muttered. He could think of nothing else to say. "Cousin of the great crested shrike." He kept quiet about the other interesting view in the viewfinder.

"What on earth are you doing here, Little Joe?" asked Gretchen.

Joe hated that nickname. He knew he wasn't little, not in the pants department. He was very much average. And these wretched girls knew that, too. They'd seen him naked often enough, back in England. Bobbie Kaye had actually measured him with a ruler! But he was in no position to complain.

"I work for the Pickwick Department Store chain. My boss is a buyer, and we're here to attend the show this afternoon." Joe rarely sounded so coherent, but he knew he was in big trouble.

"There's not going to be a show!" snapped Cutie. "And I'm not going to have a job, either." Tears were leaking from her eyes, and Joe really felt bad for her.

"Joe, those models you were spying on," explained Gretchen," they were Cutie's models, and they've all quit. Thanks to you, you peeping tom."

"What models?" asked Joe, trying to look innocent. "I'm no bloody peeping tom! I was taking photos of that red-nosed shrike."

"All right then," said Bobbie Kaye, "let's see what's on that camera!" Sheepishly, Joe handed it over. Bobbie Kaye looked at the pictures. A plainly naked Tracey was clearly visible. "That's it!" exclaimed Bobbie Kaye. "I'm suing you, and I'm suing Pickwick and I'm..." she broke down sobbing.

There was a knock on the door. Gretchen opened the door to admit a stunning woman with long blond hair, sharply dressed in a Liz Claiborne suit. "What's going on with my employee?" she asked politely. "I just received a message that he'd been detained by security."

"I'm suing you, too!" sobbed Cutie.

"Wait a minute, Cutie," said Gretchen. "I'm getting an idea. I'm not thrilled with it, but it might just work."

"What is it, Beauty?" sniffled Bobbie Kaye.

"You just lost four attractive women, and one macho man. Sitting in this room right now are three attractive women...and Joe."

Cutie perked up. "I see where you're going with this," she smiled.

Gretchen turned to Joe's boss. "What's your name, Miss?"

"I'm Emily," she replied cautiously.

"You're very beautiful, you know that?" Emily blushed, offering a shy smiled. "Have you ever worked as a model before?" She shook her head. "Emily, you have just embarked upon a new career!"