LMC Ch. 03: Treat at the Retreat

Story Info
More naked adventures for Little Miss Cutie and her friends.
12.6k words
4.58
8.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some years ago, an excellent writer of adult fiction, writing under the pseudonym "Little Joe," created several characters inspired by myself and several lovely ladies we both knew. One character was based on me, Bobbie Kaye, and was nicknamed Cutie, or Little Miss Cutie. Little Joe posted a number of these wonderful stories, in which Bobbie Kaye and her friend Gretchen worked at a hotel in Great Britain, supervised by "Little" Joe. The stories were quite lighthearted, and the characters invariably ended up naked and very embarrassed. He later added Kristy, based on my own sister, and Emily, based on a dear friend from Australia.

This is my third "Little Miss Cutie" story, a sequel to "The Lingerie Show" and "The Camping Trip." This one is also based on these same characters, Bobbie Kaye, Gretchen, Kristy, Emily, and Little Joe, and is set about five years or so after the originals. This story makes reference to events from Little Joe's stories, as well as from my earlier stories, but it also works as a standalone story. It's not necessary to be familiar with his stories to enjoy this one. Oh, and for this story, Nina and Daniel were also inspired by real people, friends from Germany.

As I've said in some of my other stories, when I write, you'll find it is 95% story, and 5% sex. I don't necessarily enjoy stories that focus too much on detailed description of sexual encounters. As in real life, sex is only a small part of who we are, and that is reflected in the stories I write. I hope you enjoy this embarrassing little tale!

***

Treat at the Retreat - A Little Miss Cutie story

By Bobbie Kaye (Cutie)

Cutie was not a strong swimmer, but she eventually doggy paddled back to the edge of the pool. She grabbed the diving board as she emerged soaking wet, scrambling back onto dry ground. Unfortunately, it took her several long seconds to realize that as she climbed out of the pool, her bikini failed to make the climb with her. Somehow, both pieces had come completely off!

***

Leggy Lingerie Inc. was coming off its best year ever, and the current year was already showing signs of shattering last year's records sales. The company's top regional sales manager, Bobbie Kaye Spencer, had devised an entirely original style of lingerie show, which had proven to be a very successful model for attracting new clients. The format was quite simple, actually. Beautiful models were hired to walk the runway wearing the sexiest new items in the Leggy Lingerie line. But as the show progressed, the models would begin removing the lingerie from each other's bodies, and tossing the items to the gawking spectators as "free samples." Those in attendance always seemed to appreciate the presence of several lovely naked models.

The corporate executives were still not clear as to how Bobbie Kaye had come up with such an innovative idea, but from the first time she actually tried it, sales had been through the roof! Every time Bobbie Kaye put on a show, or when one of the other regional sales managers had used her technique, they invariably gained numerous new clients. Leggy Lingerie was now being sold in department stores and specialty shops all around the world, and Bobbie Kaye got much of the credit, as far as the company was concerned.

But they had never heard how the idea had actually originated. At only her second show, all of Bobbie Kaye's models had quit at the last minute. She'd ended up recruiting her sister, her best girlfriend, and even one of her clients to join her in doing the modeling. Through no fault of her own, they'd somehow all ended up naked on the runway, before dozens of cheering clients. Bobbie Kaye had never been so embarrassed in her entire life!

But the show was a major success, and had ultimately become the Leggy Lingerie prototype for future shows. So Bobbie Kaye was now the company's golden girl, and rumor had it that she was in line for a promotion to Assistant Vice President! She'd decided that the embarrassment had almost been worthwhile. Almost.

Leggy Lingerie was hosting a client retreat at the ritzy Beverly Center Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. This was the site of the original show that had catapulted Bobbie Kaye into corporate stardom. And the hotel just happened to be managed by Bobbie Kaye's closest friend and occasional lover, Gretchen Thomson. Bobbie Kaye had always considered herself a woman who loved men. But she and Gretchen had fallen for each other some years before, and while both also had relationships with men, whenever they were together, their passionate love affair would resume.

Today, Leggy Lingerie was flying in dozens of top buyers from around the world to enjoy the three day retreat. No expense was being spared, either. Guests were being flown in on first class tickets, and each would enjoy a private room at the posh, five star hotel. Leggy Lingerie was dropping some major money on this event, but given the sales and profit figures they'd shown over the past year, they figured the investment was well worth while.

The company had also enlisted the services of their celebrity spokeswoman, the up-and-coming young actress Kristy Spencer, to appear as a special guest at the retreat. Kristy was now the public face of Leggy Lingerie, having appeared in countless TV commercials, billboards, magazine ads, and elsewhere, clad in nothing but the latest, sexiest Leggy Lingerie products. And of course, Kristy was also the younger sister of Bobbie Kaye.

Guests began arriving at Burbank's Bob Hope Airport on Thursday afternoon, each being greeted with a private limousine, and finding themselves escorted in style to the Beverly Center Hotel. After check-in at the hotel, a buffet dinner was available, followed a little later by live musicians and a dance floor. That evening, Hiram Packwood III, the Leggy Lingerie Chief Executive Officer, was scheduled to give an official welcome to all the guests. And that first evening went off without a hitch.

***

Nina Offenherz was a buyer for a chain of German shops called Freches Fräulein, which specialized in intimate ladies' apparel. She'd attended the Leggy Lingerie National Show in Manhattan the prior year, the first such event she'd ever attended outside of Europe. She had signed a deal with one of the company's regional sales managers to carry their products in her shops. And as seemed to be the case everywhere, Leggy Lingerie proved a huge seller. Nina had been invited to attend this retreat as a thank you for the additional business.

Nina was a very attractive, fair skinned woman in her early thirties, with stylishly short brown hair, blue eyes, and a slender body. Never married, Nina was in a long term relationship with a man named Daniel, who had been able to persuade her to participate in his favorite fetish. He liked his beautiful girlfriend to flash her sexy body in public!

At first, Nina had responded as you might expect her to. She wanted nothing to do with his crazy ideas! But beginning several years ago, he had very gradually convinced her to take little baby steps. She began by going outside with no bra, and when no one was around, she would flash her pert little boobies for him. Soon she was going out in a skirt with no panties, and flashing her most private place, which she always kept shaved just for him.

Daniel soon began videotaping her little escapades, which were growing ever bolder. In secluded areas, Nina would strip everything off, and assume sexy, almost obscene poses for his camera. In more public areas, she would open her top or raise her skirt, or both, while her boyfriend kept the camera running. Nina had begun to find the outdoor exposure quite thrilling, actually. She didn't really want to be seen by others, but she found herself growing quite aroused by the danger of possibly being seen. Of course, her boyfriend always benefited from her arousal.

The Leggy Lingerie retreat was a long time for the couple to be apart. Daniel had presented Nina with a small digital camera with a timer, and had made her promise to bring back some naked pictures of herself. She was asked to take the pictures in various places around the hotel, including the lobby, the halls, the elevator, even outside by the pool, if possible.

She promised she would try, but she doubted she could take any naked photos near the pool or in the lobby without being seen. By this time, she had grown to love the excitement generated by exposing her nude body in public places, but she still hated the idea of anyone seeing her like that.

Nina checked into her room, thinking about how she was going to manage to fulfill Daniel's requests. She knew she'd have to go out in the middle of the night. Just thinking about it terrified her, but it made her wet to imagine walking naked through the hotel! She would just have to worry about it later. She had a dinner to attend, people to meet, and she especially wanted to say hello to Bobbie Kaye Spencer, the Leggy Lingerie sales manager she'd signed the deal with.

***

Since Bobbie Kaye and Gretchen's reunion the previous year, following a five year absence from each other's lives, they had made a point of keeping in closer contact. Each had been through several boyfriends over the past few years, and each expected to settle down and get married some day. But the love they felt for each other was both unique and intense.

Bobbie Kaye had never been with another girl in her life, and she doubted she ever would. But her Beauty, as she always thought of Gretchen, had known she was bisexual for many years. And Gretchen's love for Bobbie Kaye was so passionate that whenever she thought of her, she longed for them to be together. Beauty had never felt that way about another human being.

So while the other guests had private rooms, Bobbie Kaye would be spending her nights with Gretchen in the luxurious Manager's Suite on the third floor. This was her Beauty's permanent residence, and was one of the perks of managing the posh hotel. Staying in her second bedroom would be Bobbie Kaye's sister Kristy, the retreat's special celebrity guest.

Cutie, as Bobbie Kaye was known to all her close friends, had arrived a day before the retreat was scheduled to begin, and she and her Beauty hadn't left each other's side for an instant during the twenty four hours since. As they stood just inside the door to the valet parking area late Thursday afternoon, awaiting the arrival of the limousine bearing Kristy, they reminisced about some of the embarrassing adventures they'd shared. It seemed the fates somehow always conspired to leave them both naked and embarrassed, no matter how they tried to avoid it!

Kristy emerged from the limousine, looking nothing less than glamorous in her designer suit, her shoulder length black hair swept up and back, expensive jewelry hanging from her neck and ears, and adorning several fingers. But the illusion of glamour vanished in an instant as she let out a scream, throwing her arms around her sister and her close friend.

Cutie was well aware of the sparks that seemed to fly whenever Gretchen and Kristy were together. But she told herself that the love the pair shared was nothing more than the love between two good friends. What Gretchen and Kristy really shared, however, was a mutual lust, each feeling an intense sexual attraction to the other. But neither had ever considered a more intimate relationship, out of the respect and love each felt for Bobbie Kaye.

An hour later, all three girls were back at the parking area, as another limousine pulled up. This one was carrying Emily Talbot, the Australian-born buyer from the British-based Pickwick Department Store chain. Pickwick was Leggy Lingerie's biggest customer, and instructions had already been issued that Ms. Talbot was to be treated as an extra special guest of the retreat. But nobody needed to tell Bobbie Kaye that! She already counted Emily among her very closest friends, as did both Gretchen and Kristy.

Cutie greeted her with a warm hug as Emily emerged from the limo. "Hi Sweetie," she said, using the nickname Emily had earned with her kind, caring personality. "On behalf of Leggy Lingerie, welcome to our retreat!"

"Thanks, Cutie," gushed Emily, returning the tight embrace. She then moved to Gretchen, exchanging another hug. "Hi Beauty," she said, giving Gretchen a kiss on the cheek.

Waiting quietly in the background, Kristy just smiled as the others said hi. Then her eyes met Emily's, and electricity seemed to fill the air. Slowly, deliberately, they approached each other, and held each other close. "Oh, Hottie," Emily said, using Kristy's usual nickname. "I've missed you!"

It was all Hottie could do to resist engaging Sweetie in a passionate kiss, and from the look in her eyes, she could tell Emily was having just as much difficulty resisting that kiss. But the love and warmth of the moment abruptly evaporated, as another face emerged from the limousine.

"Little Joe?" said Gretchen in disbelief. "I didn't think Leggy Lingerie was allowing for any guests." Kristy smiled pleasantly at the unexpected guest, while Bobbie Kaye fought back a scowl.

Emily quickly moved in between Cutie and Joe, hoping to forestall any sort of altercation. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't permitted to bring a guest. Mr. Ridley and I were in San Francisco as part of a buying trip, and we're heading back for London Sunday night." One of the reasons Joe adored Emily was that she always treated him with such respect. "I figured he could just tag along and enjoy the festivities!"

"Sweetie," said Gretchen, "the hotel's booked solid! There isn't a room to spare!"

Cutie surprised everyone then. "I have an idea," she said, and Joe cowered behind Emily, suddenly fearful for his danglies. "Beauty, you have a private room for Sweetie, right?" Gretchen nodded. "Then how about Sweetie stays with Kristy, and Joe can have her room to himself?"

The idea worked for everybody, although they were all a bit surprised at Cutie's charitable attitude towards her longtime nemesis. Later, when her Beauty asked her about it, Bobbie Kaye reminded her of the instructions to treat Emily as an extra special guest. Cutie reasoned that she'd fulfilled her obligation. And now, if Joe stepped out of line, his danglies were hers!

***

That evening at about eight o'clock, following an extensive buffet dinner featuring everything from prime rib to chicken nuggets, the opening speaker proceeded to bore the guests. He was followed by a few words from Leggy Lingerie's celebrity spokeswoman, Kristy Spencer. The lovely actress with the shapely figure and the winning smile held everyone's attention for several minutes, as she sang the praises of Leggy Lingerie, the only undies she ever wore!

Another boring speaker set the stage for the most boring of them all, Mr. Hiram C. Packwood III, the Chief Executive Officer for Leggy Lingerie, Inc. Mr. Packwood stepped up to the podium. It was time for the official welcome.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our valued clients from around the world, on behalf of Leggy Lingerie, I would like to thank you all for being here tonight..." Packwood looked like a cross between a kindly old grandfather and a dirty old man. He'd been with the company for decades, had survived two acquisitions and one bankruptcy, and was now the steward of the company's finest days. His speech was routine and quite dull, all the while his eyes seeming to track from one attractive female guest to the next.

"...there will be several events taking place over the next few days. We have arranged numerous tee times at the Lakeside Golf Club, a trip to Universal Studios, shopping on Rodeo Drive..."

Cutie looked at her watch. The live band was going to begin playing after the welcome, and she knew she'd be expected to dance with as many of the guests as asked her. And she knew she wouldn't be able to dance with the one person she really wanted to dance with, her Beauty.

"...each evening, a sumptuous meal will be available in the grand dining room. You are all invited to attend as many or as few events as you wish. You can spend the entire time lounging by the pool, enjoying the spa, whatever you wish. You are all here as our special guests, and we want you to enjoy the beautiful California weather while you're here..."

As a Regional Sales Manger, Cutie was obliged to mix with the clientele for at least a while, but it wasn't long before she'd had enough. She managed to slip out at around ten o'clock, and she hurried to meet her friends at the lounge located on the second floor of the hotel. She was looking forward to a few drinks, and she quickly realized she was already several drinks behind.

Gretchen had been telling Kristy and Emily about the embarrassment she'd endured the previous year, for more than a week following the lingerie show. Somebody had collected numerous photos of Beauty modeling the sexy Leggy Lingerie, and less. Mostly less! The photos had been made into a screen saver, and installed on all of the hotel's computers!

Beauty identified the file, cleverly titled NakedHotelManager.scr, but every time she deleted the file from one of the computers, not unlike a virus, it seemed to replicate itself. Office employees who hadn't seen their boss naked at the lingerie show were able to see her naked pictures whenever they didn't use their computer terminals for ten minutes. Naturally, this led to a slowdown in production among her office employees, as any work they did interfered with their delightful new screensavers!

The source of this embarrassing occurrence was eventually traced to a piece of malware from an Internet site called postthebossnude.com. Anyone could upload nude photos, and have them sent back to the same computer, or in this case network, as a screensaver, which could not be deleted through any ordinary methods. It required engaging an IT professional to eliminate the problem.

Taking a seat beside her Beauty, Cutie started off with a double tequila shot, and it wasn't long before she was as tipsy as the rest. The conversation soon evolved into bisexuality, and why all four of the girls seemed to like women as well as they liked men.

"My first time with a girl was in college," Hottie was explaining. "It was sort of an initiation into being one of the popular girls. All the cool girls were bi when I was there."

"A boyfriend talked me into having sex with another girl while he watched," said Beauty. "I ended up dumping him, and I was with her for about six months! I've been hooked on girls ever since. Although I still like men sometimes, too."

It was Cutie's turn, and she thought about it for a minute. "For me, it was my Beauty. I would have fallen in love with Gretchen, whether she was a man or a woman. It's just who she is, the special person inside that I love so much."

"How about you, Sweetie?" asked Beauty, and Emily blushed.

"Um... well, I don't really think of myself as bisexual," and she let out an embarrassed giggle. "It's just that, well, during the lingerie show, and I got so... so drunk, and I ended up taking everything off..." Emily's face was bright red by this point, and she wouldn't look anyone in the face.

"And you got so turned on from being naked in front of everybody," Hottie continued for her, "that you couldn't keep your hands off me!" Everybody chuckled at that, even Emily. "Not that I minded a bit!" Kristy added. "You're a great kisser, Sweetie!"

Emily finally met her eyes again. "But you're the only girl... I mean, I never..."

"Just like me," offered Cutie. "I've never been with any girl besides my Beauty, and I don't expect I ever will." She thought for a moment. "So does that make me bi, or not?"

"I don't care whether you're bi or not, my Little Miss Cutie," smiled Gretchen, "as long as you're sleeping beside me!" Bobbie Kaye rewarded her Beauty with a kiss.