Loan Shark Dominatrix

Story Info
Another way to collect.
830 words
3.69
5.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers

Cassia Kelly sat as her desk facing her collectors.

"How many people are over due on their payment?" the striking blond asked.

"2 couples," Marcus the lead collected answered. He kept his vice level, but hated answering to the bitch step daughter of his boss.

His contempt did not go unnoticed. "You don't think I have the guts to take the appropriate measures do you?"

The bone breaker chose to answer honestly. "Yep, I think you are a college educated brat, who is doing this for kicks. If you weren't..."

"Go on", the women urged. "You were going to say if I wasn't Jim's daughter." She rose. "It is 2019 and your methods are out of date. There are other ways to make an example and collect a side profit."

The Carsons were Millennial real estate speculators who had over extended. Barry and Kiki counted on their good looks, charm to make it through life. Even thought they were 50 thousand behind schedule, they walked in with a swagger.

"Look," Barry began. "I know we are late but the sale this week will..."

"Shut up!" Cassia said as she slapped him. "Hold her." She instructed Marcus.

Cassia drew a small derringer and put it to Kiki's head. "Strip Barry."

The frightened man quickly disrobed.

"Very nice." Cassia pulled the trigger

Kiki winced, but the chamber was empty. As she sighed, Cassia punched her in the stomach.

As the brunette doubled over, the blond mobster ripped off her clothes. "Now that I have your attention. You both have no clue who are you are dealing with! You see this delicate blond who you can charm. Now I could do three things":

1. I could kill you both.

2. I could have Marcus break an appendage.

"But I need you two earning income to pay us back. But you need to be punished."

Cassia took a domino mask out of her drawer and along with a red wig put it on.

"Next room. Crawl."

They saw a dungeon which even shocked Marcus.

Cassia smirked, "If you are a good boy, Marcus I may play with you later. You can leave now."

After the enforcer left, "You two are my bitches, do you understand."

"Yes," Barry answered.

The dominatrix grabbed his balls, "Yes Mistress. Do not use my real name."

"Yes Mistress." Kiki answered.

"Against the wall. Legs and arms spread." Cassia picked up a Cat o nine.

She struck Barry.

"You are a stupid millennial."

"I am a stupid millennial," he answered.

She struck Kiki: "I am a clueless bimbo."

Kiki replied, "I am a clueless bimbo."

Cassia continued whipping, "I strike for each thousand. How much do you my cunts owe?"

"50", Barry answered fearfully.

"That's right" Cassia answered as she began whipping.

Kiki spent and offered no resistance as Cassia handcuffed the larger woman to a chair.

"Just watch as I use your husband."

Cassia grabbed Barry by his hair and secured to an X frame.

"You are a fine specimen," as she began stroking his cock. "You might be more suited to being a male whore on the street."

He groaned.

"What do you think Kiki? He could make money that way."

"Bitch!"

Cassia smiled, "Now you don't cum, till I let you." She strode over to Kiki. "You are an idiot!"

Slapping her again. "Worship my tit."

Kiki has no choice as her head was forced to Cassia breast. "Enjoying your slut servicing me?"

"Yes Mistress," Barry answered.

"Don't worry, I am using you too."

Cassia grabbed a strap on and fasted around her waist.

"Suck it!" she ordered the brunette.

Kiki followed her instructions.

"Now deep throat it!"

Kiki gagged as she did it.

Cassia laughed and dragged Kiki off the chair. She than released Barry. "Hands and Knees!"

The pussy whipped man obeyed without hesitation.

The blond grabbed his ass cheeks and pumped him for all she was worth.

"What are you?"

"Your bitch mistress!" he answered.

"That's right," she crowed. "You are my fuck slut!"

Barry fell on his face exhausted.

"Now fair is fair", Cassia said. As she grabbed a fresh toy. She grabbed the stunned man by his hair forcing the fresh strap on down his throat.

"Your turn Kiki" who was pushed on her back. "You are my fuck slut too."

The Carsons were allowed to redress in what was left of their clothes and Marcus has been summoned back

Cassia held out a disc, "This is going to be put on the internet in 7 days, if you don't pay back in full."

Kiki was shocked. "But we can't"

Cassia shrugged, "Sell your house, move into studio apartment for all I care. Now get out!"

After they left, "Now are we clear who runs things?"

"Yes boss." Marcus answered. "One question?"

"What?"

"You mentioned extra profit."

The blond grinned evilly, "I am still releasing the session. Now strip!" She gestured to the dungeon. "You need to be punished for your disrespect."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers